The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2013 by Edward EC

Chapter 39

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - College freshman Jason Schmidt finds love and erotic fulfillment as he submits to his dominant girlfriend Cecilia Sanchez. The young couple explore their sexuality and their relationships with their classmates, but as the school year draws to a close there is a huge surprise for both of them and a radical change in their lives.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

Introduction - "The Freshman" - thoughts about my third novel

"The Freshman" is different from my previous two novels because it features a submissive male character and his dominant girlfriend. In part, I started this new novel to experiment a bit with my writing. The story starts out as a psychological novel, because I wanted to fully explore the relationship between Cecilia Sanchez and Jason Schmidt. For that reason the first discipline scenes in "The Freshman" come somewhat later than in my previous two novels. Before the scenes that describe sex and discipline, I seek to explore the psychology of the two main characters, as Jason surrenders himself to Cecilia.

In writing this novel there are a couple of pitfalls I tried to avoid. I attempted to fully lay out Cecilia's personality and make it very clear why she needs to establish herself as the dominant partner at the beginning of her relationship with Jason. I also sought to explore the psychology of my other characters, in an effort to explain as clearly as I can what motivates my characters and why they do the things they do.

In my novel I also strove to avoid the clichés I have seen in some other FemDom literature, for example, at no point did Cecilia try to feminize Jason, turn him into a child, or cut him off from the outside world. Cecilia started out as a dominant character, but unlike Ruth Burnside, she was never a typical dominatrix. Instead she was driven by the intense fear, imbedded in her during her childhood, a phobia of losing control over her life. As the novel progressed, I further explored Cecilia's changing obsessions while she worked through her second year of college and established her relationship with Jason and the other people in her life.

"The Freshman" was longer than my first two novels, which was not what I intended when I started writing. As happened with my other two previous novels, the project took on a life of its own and demanded that I continue to explore the lives of my characters. That inner pressure even forced me to add four chapters after I thought I had concluded the novel at chapter 32.

The reader will notice that the personalities of Jason and Cecilia and how they relate to each other are very different at the end of the story than at the beginning. Throughout the middle of the novel Jason's personality changes as he matures and Cecilia has to struggle to figure out how she can adjust to the changes in her boyfriend. In all of my fiction the characters and their personalities evolve and transform as events in their lives influence how they view the world. I think that tendency became especially important for Jason and Cecilia, because at the end of the novel, how they think and relate to each other is very different than how they related during their first several months together in the dorm.

My third novel also gave me the chance to further develop characters and story-lines from my two previous novels, "The Wanderings of Amy" and "Maragana Girl". Rather than create and have to introduce entirely new secondary characters for "The Freshman" I re-used many of the characters that appear in the other two novels. By re-using older characters I used the project as a way to connect the previous two pieces of fiction I have created. In terms of the timeline of the three stories, plot of "The Freshman" begins shortly after the ending of "Maragana Girl", and ends (if you exclude the epilogue) about three years before the beginning of "The Wanderings of Amy".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.