Little Danny Gets Big! - Cover

Little Danny Gets Big!

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Little Danny is a late Bloomer. He struggles with his smallness, a hot younger sister and a family that is breaking apart. All these things cause him to do things he might not get a chance to do. This story is slow moving, with good character development and lots of horny teenagers.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

About 10 a.m., Jenny called and asked me to come over to Dad's place and swim with her and her friends. I asked Mom and she told me to, just spend the night over there, that she may not come home tonight at all if they hit it off, then she raised her eyebrows.

I asked Jenny what she thought about me sleeping over there and she was excited.

"I know it's against Mom's rules but if you stay over here I want us to all to sleep together."

"We can't mess around Jenny, the other girls wouldn't understand. What if they got mad and told some kids at school that we were having sex, sex of any kind? We would have to change schools or maybe even move from town."

"I know," she said sounding depressed. "Let's just have fun, we don't have to do anything, it will just be fun hanging out."

"Okay, I'll see you around 1p.m. Want me to bring anything?"

"Just your speedo."

"I can't wear that little thing."

"We all have thongs on."

"Really?"

"No Parents, remember."

I rode my bike over and put my bag in the apartment and started to change into my swimsuit. I saw them in the pool as I rode up and I whipped off my clothes in the living room to put my speedo on. I was naked putting on the suit with one foot up in the air when the door opened.

Brooke stood there with her mouth open for a split second.

"Oh, sorry Danny."

I fell over and struggled to put my speedo on. Brooke turned away and waited. I put my suit on quickly and got up and grabbed my towel.

"I'm, sorry Brooke, I should have used the bathroom," I said.

"I ... I just came up for the suntan lotion," Brooke groaned. "I get burned in like 10 minutes if I don't wear it."

She ran over to a bag and took some Copper-tone out.

"I would be glad to put some on you if I can borrow some."

I was proud of how I phrased that. She had to say yes.

I took the lotion from her and she turned her back to me again and held her hair up. I put lotion on her shoulders and back and under the strap. I massaged it into her back and down to her, whoa, she was wearing a thong bikini. In all the commotion I didn't even notice.

"Should I do the lower half?"

"Thanks, I may miss some if I do it myself. One time I missed a spot and got a third degree burn you can still see it a little right here," she pointed to her hip.

I put lotion on my hands and started to rub it into her hips and then her right leg and foot. I did the whole leg both back and front and worked my way up and down. I did it to both legs clear up to the thong. I looked up at Brooke and her face was deep red.

"I am glad you trust me Brooke, this is going to get a little personal, don't kick my ass."

"I would never hit you Danny. Thanks for doing this."

I rubbed the lotion all over her incredible ass. All muscle. I dipped my fingers under her thong slightly and got all the exposed skin.

"Can I do the rest of you too? I might as well," I asked.

"Okay, Danny, I can't wait to tell the girls you put lotion all over me. They think I'm afraid of boys."

"I am more afraid of you than you are of me," I explained.

"Oh Danny, you're always teasing me."

I put lotion on each strong arm, on her chest above her suit, down her sides again and then I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her and did her stomach and up under the edge of her top."

"We may go topless," she said biting her lower lip.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Gotcha, that's what you get for teasing me all the time."

"Damn, I shouldn't have said anything and just ran my hand under your top. I am an idiot."

She smiled and took the bottle and did me. Every inch of exposed skin but not a thing more. When she was done she stood in front of me. I hugged her and she put her arms around me in a tight embrace. When we pulled back, neither of us let go. We looked into each others eyes and I knew it was the right moment. I moved in and kissed her with a gentle kiss. Not too long and not too short. We broke and she smiled a shy but radiant smile.

We walked to the pool holding hands. Jenny saw us and yelled, "What took you so long?"

"Danny had to oil me up with lotion and then I did him."

Her smile was infectious. Even Amanda smiled, just not as much.

We played Marco Polo, I tried to throw the girls in and got dunked in return. We played as a group for over an hour. Very few people were in the pool. I tried to spend an equal amount of time with all the girls but I wanted to do the most with Brooke after what we shared up in Dad's apartment.

After playing around in the water the girls had me put lotion on all of them poolside. I did Amanda and Brooke and then told Brooke to do Jenny. Jenny acted like she was mad.

"Fine, but if I have cooties, you have cooties too. I can't believe your afraid of your very own sister," Jenny pouted.

After lying in the sun for an hour or so, we all went inside. I grabbed a quick shower in Dad's bedroom. When I was dressed I told Jenny it was available. She pulled me back into the bedroom, locked the door and started to strip.

"Lick me for two minutes Danny, I am so horny?"

"Sis, this is crazy," I said as I threw her on the bed and spread her legs. I licked her until she came and then she kissed me hard and said, "Get out." I had a boner and arranged it so it wasn't too noticeable.

When I opened the door I saw Brooke sitting with one leg over the arm of the chair. She had on tight little cotton shorts and a tank top that showed her belly button. She was texting someone on her phone. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

Brooke got up and came over and sat beside me.

"I had fun today in the pool and before."

"I did too. Brooke. Ah, would you go out with me next weekend? I would love to take you out even though I can't drive yet.

"I would love to go out with you, what did you want to do?

"Oh, go out to eat, kiss."

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"I need to be careful," I said. "I went out with Amanda, I like her too and I don't want her to feel bad," I said.

"I understand. That's one of the reasons I like you so much, you care about other people's feelings."

I smiled at her and Amanda came out and sat on the other side of me.

"Hey Mandy, you smell better."

Whop!

"Ow, I paid you a compliment." My voice cracked and sounded like a kid going through puberty.

She grabbed me and pulled me to the ground in a wrestling match. I hollered at Brooke.

"Save me Brooke trout, she is attacked me."

"Oh, you will not call me a fish."

Brooke jumped on me and I had two wiggling girls in my arms. It wasn't long and I had two girls pinning me down and trying to tickle me. Jen walked out about right then and watched.

Help me Sis they called you a slut.

"Oh, they better not have," and knocked the girls off me. We wrestled and coped feels of each other, it was great. We were all laughing and finally I ran for the bedroom. The girls ran in hot pursuit and we all jumped on the bed. Jen held Amanda down and I grabbed Brooke and spanked her cute little bottom. She let me.

We all settled down and I turned on the DVD player and TV in the bedroom. Jen had rented a comedy and we all curled up together on the bed and watched. I had Amanda in one arm and Brooke in the other. Jen put a pillow between my legs and watched from there. I was in heaven.

After the movie Jen made a caesar salad, spaghetti and garlic bread and she opened a bottle of wine.

"Where did you get the wine?

"Dad has about 20 bottles, he won't miss it."

We drank the bottle while we got dinner ready and one during dinner. Nobody really liked it but we all wanted to get a little drunk. If we weren't, the games we were about to play would never have happened.

Amanda wanted to play truth or dare. I wanted to play seven minutes in heaven and Jen and Brooke wanted to play strip gin-rummy.

We played cards and the game was short lived when Jen was naked in two rounds. She acted embarrassed to be naked in front of me, thank God. She suggested we all get naked but we said 'that could be a dare, if we played truth or dare.'

We drew cards and high card got to start.

Jen won and asked Amanda the first question.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Dare."

"Take off your shorts."

"Amanda took a big gulp of wine and pulled off her shorts. She didn't have panties on and her blonde bush was showing, but she kept her legs together at first anyway.

Amanda then asked me a question. "Do you like Brooke?"

"Yes," I said, but I like you too."

"Damn, I should have said would you like to fuck Brooke," said Amanda

"Too late, my turn," I said

"Brooke, has anyone ever kissed your pussy?"

The girls all screamed.

"Dare," Brooke said.

"Lose the tank top," I said.

Brooke got up, went in the other room and came back with another T-shirt on. She stood and tossed her tank top over her shoulder and said, "I lost my tank top," and sat down grinning.

"Oh, you little vixen, I will get you for that," I teased.

Brooke asked Jen, "Have you ever done anything sexual with Danny?"

"Dare," said Jenny.

Ooooohhhh, leered both girls.

"Take your shirt off and hand it to me," commanded Brooke.

"Damn."

Jenny took it off and she looked so cute, she was even cuter when she blushed.

Jenny got to ask the next question.

"Amanda, have you ever done anything sexual with your brother?"

Amanda turned bright red and almost ran from the room.

"You don't have to answer, just take the dare," I said.

"But I don't want to be the first one naked," said Amanda.

"Okay spill," said Jenny.

"Yes," admitted Amanda rather quietly.

"Really, what did you do?" asked Brooke.

"I don't have to answer that."

Now it was Amanda's turn, "Brooke, have you done anything sexual with your brother?"

"He is six, come on guys."

"Oh... , well you didn't answer the question so your dare is I want you to take off your top and hand it to me."

"That is no fair," she said, but she did take off her top while blushing profusely.

"My mouth was hanging open as I looked at the dusky rose tipped nipples."

Now it was Brooke's turn.

"So Danny, Do you want to suck my tits right now?" Brooke teased.

I couldn't believe she said that, "Yes."

"You're never going to loose your clothes are you?"

I stood up and took my shirt off and smiled.

"Thanks, now we all have one article left," said Brooke.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.