Money Making Cheerleaders - Cover

Money Making Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike, a professional photographer, opens the door to a neighborhood cheerleader selling candy and she opens the door to sexual adventure. She opens that door even wider to other cheerleaders on her squad. Fun to read. Imagine yourself as Mike, what would you do? Pure fun fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting  

The next day Mike rolled out of bed at 8 am and started his coffee. He took his first sip when his phone rang.

"Hello Mr Johnson, this is Michelle, sorry to call so early but my Mom wants to take me to get my hair cut today and I was wondering if you needed me to work. I tried to call Tara but their was no answer."

"I guess you need some kind of a schedule. Go ahead and do what you need with your Mom. Oh, I didn't pay you yesterday. I usually pay every two weeks, but if you need some shopping money you can stop by on your way."

"I have money but Mom would like to meet you too, can we stop by after we're done shopping?"

"Sure, I will be here all afternoon, I have to run errands this morning."

Mike got ready for the day and went shopping for groceries. He bought a whole bunch of food teenagers would like and found some props for the studio in his basement. Tara called to say she would be there at 1:30 pm to shoot photos.

When she arrived, her mother was with her. 'So much for sexy photos, ' he thought

He took them both down to the studio and set up a great looking background. Tara wore what her Mom had picked out for her. The photos made Tara look even better than she really looked, which was hard to do as cute as the little blonde was.

Mike suggested he take some mother and daughter photos. Sandy wore some of Tara's clothes and Mike got some cute shots of them kidding around and hugging each other. He also took some professional photos of Sandy that made her look like a female CEO. She was thrilled with the photos.

Tara wanted action photos of her cheering in her cheerleading outfit. He got a great shot showing her leg in a kick next to her face, straight up. It was 3:00 when they were wrapping up the photo shoot.

"Mom, can I do some photos in my bikini? You always said you wished you had some body shots when you were my age."

"I am okay with it if Mr Johnson has time."

"Well, I have Michelle and her mother coming over. We can shoot until then."

Mike shot some bikini shots out by the pool and only did a few when Michelle and her mom showed up. Mike heard the door bell ring and left Tara and her Mom to greet them. He was greeted by Michelle's smiling face at the door.

"Hi Mr. J. I would like you to meet my Mom Kathy.

"Pleased to meet you Kathy," Mike said while shaking her hand with both of his. "Michelle and Tara did an excellent job for me on my house. As a matter of fact, Tara and her Mom are out by the pool. Oh, Michelle, your hair looks fantastic." "Kathy can I get you a glass of wine?

He poured three glasses of wine and two diet cokes and had Michelle take them out by the pool. Kathy was an older version of Michelle, pretty and well maintained. She was probably in her late 30's.

"Kathy, tell me a little about you? Michelle said you and your husband are Chechen?"

"We are, she said in a heavy Russian accent. We have lived here for almost 20 years. Michelle was born here. I am literary Professor at the local college, and my husband is biochemist. Michelle is our only daughter. What is it that you do for work?"

"I am a photographer but I am doing more video these days. I was taking some photos of Tara and her Mom before you arrived. Want to see them? I have them on my office computer."

The answer was yes and she followed him to my basement where he showed her his portfolio and the photos he had just taken.

"These are superb. Would you take some for Michelle?

"I would love to."

They joined the others pool side. Kathy and Sandy knew each other and started talking. Mike told the girls to just show up at 1 pm every week day and he would put them to work for a few hours. If they couldn't make it, just call or send someone else from the squad. They thought that was a good idea.

"Can we finish my swimsuit photos, asked Tara?"

"Sure, we can, if it is okay with your mothers."

It was and they even helped hold light reflectors and gave Mike ideas on how to make Tara look sexier or more fun.

"Mr. J, can you take some of me in my bikini," asked Michelle?

"I would love to, but you have to ask your mother. Maybe your mothers would like me to take some photos of them in their swimsuits?"

The answer to that by both of them was a resounding hell NO! Kathy told Michelle to run home and get her suit and come back.

The mothers were both very beautiful and sexy and as they sat and talked while waiting for Michelle, Mike took some casual impromptu shots of the Mothers faces. He got some belly aching comments at first but I only took a few and then stopped and drank some wine.

Michelle came out to the pool in a very sexy little white two piece. "Michelle Marie, when did you get that skimpy little suit," her mom scolded!

"Oh, didn't I show you this, Tara and I bought it last night after we were done here. Tara has one even skimpier don't you Tara," Michelle quipped.

Yes, I got a little one on sale for five bucks, but I was too embarrassed to wear it in front of my Mom and Mr Johnson," Tara said.

Mike had seen her naked so he knew it wasn't him she was worried about. Tara's mom surprised both of them saying, "Go try it on, I want to see and I am sure Mike won't mind."

Michelle's choice in her bikinis were spectacular. With her dark skin, the off white color was perfect. The top pulled her generous breasts together in a perfect show of cleavage for a girl her size. The bottom was a thong style, made of lycra, that rode high up her hips featuring her curves. It was a suit by Body-Glove.

Tara left to put on her new suit and Mike began shooting some shots of Michelle with input and help from the Mothers. The sun was getting low in the west and the lighting was beautiful. He took over over 50 shots standing near the ladder, on the lounge chair and lying on the cement resting on her elbows. Mike was in the groove and knew these photos were special. Michelle was looking like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.

When Tara came back out she had a towel around her waist. Her mom went over to her and Tara turned her back to us and showed her Mom the skimpiness of the red bikini bottoms.

Tara's suit was as little as they could make it and still cover her little breasts and pussy. The top was string and triangles and the bottom was string and almost a triangle.

"Well it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it," her mom stated?

"No, it is pretty skimpy, I don't know what I was thinking buying this, but it was only five bucks. I just thought I would feel sexy in it. I would never where this in public though," Tara swore.

"Well, I wish I had some photos of my body at your age and this your chance to get those photos. Are you brave enough to have some photos taken in that, in front of Mr Johnson," asked Sandy?

"Yes, but I would rather it be just him and me. I would feel funny with Michelle and her mom watching me in this little thing," Tara whispered.

"Okay, go put on a cover up or change, we have taken a lot of photos already today," Sandy stated.

Tara left the pool and her mom told Mike she was too uncomfortable wearing that little bikini in front of everybody and that he had done enough for today anyway.

The shoot ended and Michelle and her Mom left and Sandy waited for Tara to come back.

"She really wanted to get some photos of her body to remember what she looked like at this age but she didn't want all of us watching her," Sandy told Mike. "If she wants to take some risqué photos later with you, would you have time maybe tomorrow around this time?"

Mike was uncertain where this was going, he didn't really know this woman very well and most moms would guard their daughters like a pit-bull.

"I have time, but shooting risqué photos with a high school girl alone isn't a good idea. I think you should be here too," Mike insisted.

"Mike, I know my daughter and she can take care of herself. I can tell already you are a man that won't hurt her or force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. She will be more comfortable if I am not here, just as I would be if you were taking photos of me in the same situation."

"I will call you to see if we can't arrange that," Mike teased.

Sandy smiled and said, "maybe we should get to know each other a little better first?"

"Sounds good to me, how about dinner," Mike asked?

"I would love to go out with you, but I think my daughter has a crush on you and the last thing I want to do is hurt her in anyway," Sandy said, just as Tara came down the stairs.

The next morning was Sunday and Mike was up early. He decided to go running and maybe stop by the local coffee shop after his run. He planned on taking it easy and just enjoying the day.

He started out and decided to run on through a green belt behind his house. There was 2 miles of paved trails and he was enjoying nature as he ran. At one point the trail split and he saw a young girl running away from him. He decided to go the other way and he would pass her going the opposite direction half way around. There was a creek and lots of trees along the trail and as he rounded the far corner he saw someone pulling the young girl into the trees a quarter mile ahead. He kept running until he got near the area and then snuck into the trees. He could hear them before he saw anything. A boy was telling the girl to suck his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.