For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Tommy picked up Samantha the next day after school for their date. She wasn't wearing her cheerleader outfit, but she did have on a white blouse that was too tight, a short tan skirt with tan fishnet pantyhose and boots. "Do you dress like that for school?" he asked.

"No I brought these in my gym back and changed right after the last class. I wanted to look nice for our date."

"Well today you don't have to 'jump in'. He walked around and opened the car door for her. When she climbed into the low-slung sports car he got a nice view of legs and a peak down her blouse; although he could only see a small, lacy bra.

Tommy had already seen the picture that he was taking her to. It was rated NC-17, but they had no trouble getting in. He knew that it had a couple of explicit sex scenes and he wanted to see how she reacted. After they sat down and the lights went down he produced his flask and they shared his chocolate flavored vodka and necked.

When the first sex scene came up it showed the woman fully nude, but never the man's cock or erection. It did show him on top of her in the missionary position. Tommy chewed popcorn while he watched Samantha out of the corner of his eye and could see that she was transfixed and the scene on the screen. He felt himself getting hard at the thought of lying on top of Samantha and sliding his cock into her tight, virgin pussy.

During the second sex scene Samantha sat as transfixed as before. She reached over to get some popcorn and he moved the bag on purpose. Her hand moved lower searching for the bag, but she hadn't taken her eyes off of the screen. Until, that is, her hand touched his leather pants and she felt his erection underneath.

Before she could withdraw her hand, Tommy covered it with his and pressed it against the bulge in his pants. He held it there for the rest of the movie and when the lights came up he leaned over and whispered into her ear, "That was so sweet Samantha." In effect, giving her the impression that he thought that she had done it on purpose.

After the movie, it was late, and he drove her straight home. "Say, some friends are having a party tomorrow night. Do you think you could tell your mom that you're staying overnight at a friends?"

"Well I could try." And then she laughed. "Remember when I met you at the Broken Main Concert?"

"I sure do. I think that I fell in love with you then."

Samantha blushed and had to stop to think and remember what she had planned to say. It finally came back. "Somehow my mother found out that I had gone and I was grounded for two weeks."

"Well this time we'll have to be more careful."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.