Caught in the Act - Cover

Caught in the Act

Copyright© 2013 by Trinistud

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Well it has been two years since I started my "sexcapades" with Shania,with her blossoming into a very seductive 16 year old.Her father still the same,her mother now abusing drugs even more and my wife visits the club more often as business was booming. Everything was going well for me...that was until,well... I think it's better you read what happened.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

So now two years had passed and 16 year old Shania visited her mother more often to either bring her some cash or tend to the household seeing that her parents were now divorced and her mother had now went into deep drug abuse and also had to visit rehab often. My wife spent more time at the club as business began booming and there were a lot of refurbishing and even an extension was to be erected for extra dance floor space, we even promoted one of the staff members, John to managerial position, but still she had to be there to make sure things went smoothly.This gave Shania and me more time to play around. It was the morning of the weekend and my wife had left early to catch her flight. I awoke and went to freshen up, threw on my robe afterwards, headed downstairs and poured myself some coffee and proceeded outside to get the newspaper. As I picked it up and looked at the front page walking back to the front door, there was the sound of a car door closing at the front gate. By this time it was Shania dropping off from her taxi and began walking up to meet me as I had now reached the front door. With me acting coy as I held the door open with my back, one hand holding the coffee cup and standing sideways to allow her entry to the house while still looking at the front page of the newspaper with my other hand. Upon reaching me I pulled the newspaper closer to my chest, looked at her and said

"Good morning my pet"...

She smiled seductively and as she reached directly in front of me replied,

"Good morning lover".

As she extended her hand and grabbed my cock giving it a gentle squeeze and kept walking into the house.

"I'll be in the bathtub hun". She said as she walked past me, kicking off her high heels, then peeling off her overcoat and tank top, pushing down her leather skirt and dropping each article of clothing on the floor as she headed for the stairway. By the time she had reach the first tread of the stairs she was down to her bra and panties. I must admit she had definitely become more mature as i noticed she wore the tightest thongs I've ever seen outside of a porn movie and her well developed teenage ass shimmied side to side as she walked up the stairs and her asscheeks moved in a hypnotic motion while she undid her bra and held it out sideways with her index finger releasing it as if beckoning me to follow her into the bathroom.

With my cock instantly becoming half erect, I began closing the door as i walked in, but there was another vehicle pulling up to front of the driveway as i was doing so. It stopped and it was heavily tinted so I couldn't see the occupants inside the vehicle. After a few seconds as I was looking at the vehicle I saw the front passenger door opened, a body alighted from the vehicle and I then realized it was little Timmy and before he closed the door I saw the driver was Stone, the drug pusher, but why was he riding with Stone?, I asked myself. I was out the door standing on the porch as he approached me, vehicle driving away hastily.

"Good morning Mr. D". He said

"Good morning Tim".

I replied not knowing there was a confused look still on my face.

"No Mr. D, it's not what you think. You see Stone's my step brother, he was passing through and saw me walking in and decided to give me a lift". He said

"Oh, that ... no it's other things on my mind Tim, that's no big deal".

I said, as i tried to keep a straight face.I gave him his cash and told him I might be resting later on so he might not see me outside for the rest of the day, he took the cash and then went around to the back to do his chores.I closed the door and headed up to the bathroom to join Shania in the tub, picking up her clothing that was strewn on the floor.

On reaching the bedroom I heard soft music playing in the bathroom. I threw her clothes on the bed along with my robe and walked towards the ajar bathroom door. The odour of sweet scented candles filled the room and there were rose petals on the suds and in the water of the tub. Shania was seated on the side, testing and stirring the water and rose petals with her fingers in a playful manner. The ambiance of the bathroom along with the view of Shania's teenage, petite, naked body only had my adrenaline rushing causing my fully erected cock to throb. She looked up at me and motioned me to enter the tub. As I stepped into the water and began to slowly slide down make myself comfortable she turned and reached for my cigarettes that were on the table near the wall next to her and lit one for me placing it to my lips as I settled down in the tub. Her hands cupping the water and pouring it on my neck, shoulders and chest and gently caressing as the water ran down back into the tub. I laid back smoking and enjoying the moment as she did this silently until i was finished smoking.

As I was finished smoking, she then stood up and started to climb into the tub with me. The sight of her body and her legs spread across my thighs, sight of her neat pussy directly in line of sight as she squatted down slowly into the cowgirl position, making my throbbing cock feel as though it would explode at any minute. She leaned forward and held me by the shoulders, kissing me gently on my lips, then to my neck, down to my chest, sucking and nibbling on my nipples and moved back up, biting my neck and lips pulling slightly with her teeth, licking and sucking on me as if I were an exotic fruit. She rested my cock between her pussy lips and move her hips forward and backward causing her pussy to gently massage my cock from the base of the shaft, up to the tip, very slow and deeply. The tension was building and I had to act before she made me cum without even penetrating her soft, warm pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.