A New App for My iPad - Cover

A New App for My iPad

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ever wonder if there's another universe out there somewhere? Our character is invited to visit 'Another Place' and discovers things he would never have dreamed of. His body and mind undergo incredible changes to prepare him for - who knows?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi another universe story

Margaret and I spent the rest of the day on the computer identifying and locating those whom we thought would be the most influential physical and social scientists from dozens of different disciplines. As we looked through the list of names, I found myself wishing Carl Sagan were still alive. He'd have been the perfect man to stand in front of the press.

Since Hex had little to offer to our search efforts, she spent her time watching TV, eating order-in Chinese and drinking beer.

By ten o'clock I'd had enough of staring at a computer screen. I stood up to stretch and suggested, "What say we pick this up in the morning, Love?" Hoping she was in the mood, I added, "I'm feeling a need for some personal attention if my lady is so inclined."

Margaret bounced her eyebrows up and down and winked at me. "Your lady is."

I offered Hex the guest bedroom but she had other ideas. "I could do with a little personal attention myself, if you don't mind. Margaret, would you have any objection to a threesome involving an alien? I haven't had an opportunity to join with Brent in some time now and I think I may be able to introduce you to some things you'll find very entertaining."

Being male and perpetually horny, I was immediately turned on by the idea but I was afraid Margaret might balk. I kind of had the impression she was fairly conservative about things like that. I couldn't have been more mistaken! She grabbed Hex by the hand and said, "You know, I've been dying of curiosity. I'd love to if Brent has the stamina to take on the two of us." Turning to me with a suggestive glint in her eye, she asked, "Well, how about it, Cowboy?"

My response was to start shedding clothes. As much as I craved the feeling of my dick inside Margaret, I hadn't enjoyed Hex's unique anatomy for months and the memory of that pulsing muscular sleeve wrapped around my dick had me rock-hard in seconds.

The choreography didn't even require any discussion; it was entirely logical. Margaret sat on the edge of the bed, spread her legs wide and leaned back on her elbows to watch Hex do her thing. Hex squatted on the floor between her legs and began using her long, incredibly facile tongue to lick the insides of her legs and tease her most sensitive parts, getting her juiced up and begging for more.

I knew all about getting into Hex's business and knelt behind her to begin the process by rubbing between her legs with my highly charged and already dripping tool. Right on cue, her organ began to extrude below her tail. I rubbed the copious precum oozing out of my cock around the center dimple causing it to open for me. I was about two inches into her when I felt the powerful suction and peristaltic action draw me in all the way to the pubes. From there I slid my hands around her chest to play with two of her tits, threw back my head in ecstasy and held on for the ride.

By the time I was buried inside Hex, Margaret was ooh-ing and ah-ing and making all kinds of pleasure sounds from what Hex was doing to her. I leaned to the side to see around Hex's head and saw that incredible tongue snaking in and out of Margaret's vagina like something that had a life of its own. Later I learned from Margaret that that amazing piece of anatomy could and did reach all the way in and flick around the end of her tunnel to drive her absolutely wild. Once Hex had learned where the G-spot was located, her tongue rubbed, massaged and teased it until Margaret finally had to beg for mercy after several body-wracking orgasms.

All the attention she was giving Margaret never detracted one iota from my own pleasure, though. It's like Hex's sex organ could function independent of its owner's distractions, constantly massaging my cock and at the same time, chemically preventing my ejaculation. It's impossible to describe what it feels like to be held right on the edge and not be allowed to climax. The only superlative that seems to fit is otherworldly.

"Oh my god, Hex, let me rest a minute!" Margaret gasped after a half hour of continuous stimulation. That's when I felt the increased action in the organ sucking on my cock and quickly galloped home to my own ball-draining ejaculation. As I began to soften, Hex's organ ejected my dick and withdrew back up into her body. It was quite a workout but none of us were ready to call it quits for the night. After a fifteen-minute time-out to catch our breath and have a glass of wine, we were back at it trying out new and interesting permutations on inter-species sex. Somewhere around midnight, we all drifted into that profound sleep of the thoroughly sated lover.

Ah, I thought to myself as I drifted off, not a bad performance for a thirteen hundred year-old alien and two senior citizens.


The next morning, we went after our first and highest priority target. Through trial and error searching through various buildings with our little point of light, we finally located him. He was sitting alone in his office in his powered wheelchair packed with electronic gadgetry, much of it designed to facilitate his ability to communicate. There was a graduate student assistant in an outer office but she was totally immersed in her own work and wouldn't even know we were there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.