Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Ken, Barbara and Raphael had gone to the small beach near by. It had some interesting and colorful shells. There was also some really stinky seaweed. In the harbor there were only the local fishing boats moored to the docks. A lazy sea gull or two soared in the sky screeching at the interlopers on the beach. They sat on the sand for a awhile until something bit Barbara on the rear.

"Ow, what the heck just bit my butt? Golly Ken that really hurts! Would you look at it? Geez it stings!"

Ken looked around. He saw no one looking at them other than Raphael who had moved to the front of Barbara. So Ken got close and lifted the back of her skirt. It wasn't enough. Her slip was in the way so he had to lift that as well. A nice panty of white underwear was next. Finally he saw his wife's wonderful delicate white fanny flesh dancing in front of his face.

"Ken, you goof, stop stalling and tell me if you can see the spot where I was stung? How bad is it? I hope the swelling too bad. Do you think we have to go back to the estate?"

As soon as she said it she regretted it. However Ken did not immediately reply. What in the world was taking him so long? She knew he was a pervert and she decided she was going to tell him that!

"Kenneth Youst, even if you are my husband you are a number one pervert! I bet you did this so you could look at my butt! I bet if it had been some other girl you would have done the same to her! Now tell me at once what you see!"

"Well dear you found me out. I conspired with a hermit crab. He bit you with his pincers and ran away so that I could leer at your cute little tush. It was lucky for you that I didn't use a sand worm. Now that might have caused your little tush to swell. However, you were only pinched so you're all right."

He released his hold on her skirt and slip. Her pretty outfit now covered his wife's treasured butt. Ken had more difficulty with standing since he did enjoy the obvious charms of the view he had beheld. He quickly adjusted his rather stiff appendage and hurried along following his wife and Raphael who had offered her his arm.

The time had passed rapidly and it was time for them to have some supper out at the Royal Carib Pub. The English had eaten there when they had owned the island. Nobody knew who had ownership which with the war going on was quite embarrassing. The islanders had decided that it was their chance to run things themselves. Of course they had been doing that for years. The owner was Georgie. He was an islander closer in age to her parents than to Barbara. He and Raphael joked around but the table they sat at was situated to look out at the harbor and still have a view of the dance floor and stage. An islander band using instruments that were almost entirely homemade, did a very nice job of lending a pure Caribbean feeling to the pub. The house brewed its own ale in true English fashion. However a number of various rum based drinks were available. Most couples were islanders. Ken noted that the Panama American territorial governor was sitting with a rather pretty islander girl. Barbara said, "Oh I guess his wife must be ill. It must be a servant girl came with him. I think we must get up and introduce ourselves."

"I am sorry to say that your suggestion may not be the best thing to do. The governor may find it - embarrassing to be found in a pub with a young girl. Unfortunately he has certain urges his wife can not endorse. If she did find out it would be grounds for divorce, even in your country. So let us pretend that he is not there. I am sure that the food and entertainment will soon help us forget that unpleasant subject."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.