Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Her journey had been for the purpose of getting some of the more exotic plants needed for the spells and potions she wanted to make. Her potions sometimes had some unseen side effects that she knew could be remedied with some of the tropical plants she desired. Most of her clients back in New England demanded potions for their love life. Few clients ever wanted her to do any evil things. She had been able to provide some practical joke potions that satisfied those with a revenge issue. It had only been recently that she realized that she actually had some personal power. Without thought to any possible consequences she had begun to try to increase it. Her sister witches had told her to calm down and let things come to her gradually. Yet she had read some tomes that indicated the secretions of red headed women of child bearing age magnified the power inherent within a witch. More attractive was the notion that once it had been done the witch would remain stronger than before. Also no real harm needed to be done to the donor. She had decided that a trip to Ireland might be made after her jaunt to the tropics.

Then she saw two red heads walking several blocks away. There was no way to catch them and if she did what would she say? "Hello, I'm a witch. I would like some of your orgasmic secretions. It would help me increase my power." However, at that moment she noticed the enticing sign. It read 'Tropical Island Magic - herbs and potions sold'. Claire felt very positive about what might be there.

It was like an intense pheromone to the old black woman sitting in her shop. She had just met some very stimulating red headed women. She had already collected a few hair strands from both of them. Soon some of their psychic powers would be added to that she already had. Now however she felt that she should put her work away and look for another owner of womanly power. She hoped her novelty shop would be attractive enough for the young witch to want to visit. Yet she wasn't above using some voodoo chanting to help guide the witch.

Maybe if Claire had been more careful she could have sensed the old woman's strength. Quickly the soothing voice of the old voodoo priestess put the young witch at ease. The herbs and things available in the shop were wonderful. Almost everything she needed could be purchased for almost nothing! This could save her hundreds of pounds and much time!

"No, the real owner is away now. I'm just a caretaker here. I know how much to charge but that is about all. The real owner might be able to tell you about when some of the items were picked or collected. However I can assure you that each potion is strong enough to work yet safe enough to use. If you want somebody to love you this will work. But it isn't for a quicky. No this one is forever. So you had better really want the one you're after!"

She gave a cackle at her admonition.

"The one time I used it, I was stuck with a worthless idiot of a husband. It took twenty years for him to die and yes he died because of his stupidity."

"Now this one is a lust potion. It doesn't matter who you give it to, they'll be yours for the night providing you take a sip too from the same vial at the same time."

The priestess casually led her through the shop and into the backroom area. She invited the witch for tea. The pot had already begun to boil and two cups were quickly readied. A slight of hands and the tea holder for the witch suddenly had a special blend. The witch was so happy about her fortunate find that she took no notice of the odd flavoring of the tea. The priestess sipped her tea slowly watching her victim -to- be.

The witch suddenly felt faint. The old black woman was immediately concerned and guided her to a straw mattress located next to a wall. Stroking her cheek gently, the priestess waited until her victim's eyes looked vacant. Then she stripped her and spread her legs. The old hag knelt down and began to lick the witch over her body. Gradually she concentrated on the witch's nipples and vagina. Soon the witch began to moan and thrash. The priestess made a pleasant discovery when she found that the witch was indeed a virgin. However it was an unfortunate discovery for the witch. It sealed her doom.

The priestess made the witch orgasm so many times that it was a torture for the girl's body. The potion had dissipated from the witch's body some time ago but she was so weak from the erotic torture that all she could do was turn her head and moan. The old hag could feel the witch's heart fluttering with exhaustion. Then the priestess turned her head away from the witch.

"Please, oh God please stop! You are killing me!"

The witch's faint plea fell on deaf ears. The priestess had heard such pleas before and had never stopped. Seconds passed with no answer from the hag. Then the priestess turned back to face the witch. A long black penis projected from the loins of the priestess. Its tip was coated with some kind of substance. The priestess mumbling something under her breath rubbed it along the wet slit of her victim. The witch couldn't even look up to see the old woman slowly shove her black penis into her. The priestess lowered herself down and began to push her hips forward. The witch could feel the thin membrane of her hymen stretch to the breaking point. With a sudden push it was over. The penis had ruptured her membrane. All that could be heard from the witch was a faint shrill scream as she arched her back.

The priestess rather quickly jammed the rest of her penis into the witch all the way to its hilt. There the life force of the witch seemed to flow from her body through the penis into the body of the priestess. In place of the two dancing light filled eyes of the young witch, there were now two dull opaque lifeless eyes staring back at her. The sweaty body, now drained of its energy, began to cool rapidly. The priestess knew rigor mortis would set in soon.

"Oh my you were so full of power! Now you are not!"

The old woman got up and gave the dead body a couple of cuts and stabs. A flow of blood released from the dead girl. Then the old woman opened a trap door and dumped the dead body into the murky water of the harbor. Usually chickens were the meat that fed her sharks but not today. The priestess could hear the thrashing of the sharks tearing into the dead body. Satisfied she shut the trap door with a bang.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.