The Sins of the Fathers - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 8

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(2013)

Oh God!" whispered Annie. "They did it. They actually did it!"

"Yes, they did," I replied.

"Not a lot of fine details though," Annie said eventually.

"I'm only going off what's in the diaries and letters and I suspect there's a lot not being said in them," I replied, hugging Annie to me and enjoying the tactile feel of her warm flesh.

"I suspect you're right," said Annie. "I must admit to being a bit surprised over Pamela though."

"I don't know," I replied. "It's like it started with a slow trickle but it's led to the emotional equivalent of a dam bursting. A lot of repressed emotions and passion finally coming to a head as it were."

"Wasn't Alan's second wife called Pamela?" Annie asked, a frown upon her pretty face.

"Yes, she was and yes, it's the same person," I replied. "However before you get on your high horse, I have to point out that she was a widow when Alan wed her and you met her several times when we visited Grandma Jenny's, we knew her as Aunt Pam."

"Oh my goodness, that was 'the' Pamela?" asked Annie all agog.

"Yes, in pretty much the same way that Great-Granddad Alan was Uncle Alan," I replied, noticing Annie's fingers gently caressing the area below my navel.

"Yes, bit obvious really, once you know," said Annie.

"Well, a bit more obvious when you have the written evidence in front of you," I chuckled.

"So far it looks like Dad is the only one with all the evidence ... so to speak," said Annie, snuggling into me even more as my fingertips did some exploring of their own.

"Well yes, but he hasn't quite completed his journey yet," I replied.

"Grandma Jenny?" asked Annie.

"Yes, and one other mentioned in the diaries," I replied.

"Not Pamela too?" asked a giggling Annie.

"No, not Pamela," I chuckled. "Although he did have a thing for her at the time and it's possible after Alan's death that he might have, same as with Jenny."

"Randy sod, our Dad," giggled Annie.

"Seems that way, although he didn't with you?" I asked tentatively.

"No," Annie sighed. "Almost wish he had, he'd have been a wonderful teacher, I think."

"Haven't had much luck with sex, have you sis?" I asked.

"No Ben, it's nice, but I've always had the feeling I was missing out ... which brings me to the other point I wanted to talk about with you," Annie sighed miserably.

"Go on, dear one," I said.

"I told a little white lie about Ron being away this weekend," Annie said, making my heart nearly stop in shock.

"Er..." I began.

"Relax, he won't be back ... ever," Annie said, a tear trickling down her cheek.

"Why? You always seemed happy enough," I said holding her gently.

"I was, seems he no longer wished to live with that frigid bitch he'd married so many years ago, to paraphrase him without the swear words," said Annie, utterly miserably.

"Annie, I doubt you're frigid and the man's obviously a fool," I said.

"It's just, I see a chance of happiness with you and if I can't make you happy in bed then I might lose you too," she wailed, the tears flowing freely now.

"You won't lose me sis," I replied. "As for the other, well, don't worry I'm sure that I can make you happy in bed too, very, very, happy."

"But I don't know how. Ron says I just lie there like a sack of potatoes," she sobbed, shoulders trembling.

"Has he tried to stimulate you?" I asked.

"Stimulate?" she asked.

"Foreplay, oral, fingers, verbal and mental?" I asked.

"Er..." she said looking downcast.

"I'll take that as a no, now read the next chapter while I have a think, little one," I said with a gentle smile and a kiss on her lips.

(1954)

Abi awoke the following morning feeling very contented and, checking the time, realised she had to hurry to join Alan when he went for his newspaper. A quick wash, brush of hair and teeth and she scuttled down the stairs to find both Alan and Pamela waiting for her, Alan with a distinct twinkle in his eyes.

"Good morning, Uncle Alan, good morning, Pamela," Abi greeted the two, who looked relaxed and in the case of Pamela quite radiant.

"Good morning, Abi," replied Pamela with a smile.

"Ready, little one?" he chuckled, making Abi giggle in return.

"Yes, Uncle Alan. Thank you for waiting for me," she replied politely.

"As if I wouldn't. You're a treasure, Abi, and I enjoy these treks with you," I replied.

"I enjoy them too, Uncle Alan," she replied, blushing with pleasure.

We set off on our jaunt hand in hand as usual, with Abi holding both our hands and occasionally hugging my arm closely. The day was overcast, but still warm and the dew glistened in the fields as all seemed right with the world.

My mind at least was focussed not only on Abi, but also on Pamela and the wonderful night of passion we'd enjoyed. Although I felt a twinge of guilt over betraying my friend Henry, I did feel a connection with Pamela that I hadn't known since Georgette had died. Even the relationship I had with Abi hadn't come close to the almost spiritual coupling of mind and body I'd experienced last night.

We wandered to the shop in companionable silence and both Pamela and Abi waited outside chatting to Frank Fields, my agent, who had just left the shop before we arrived. Afterwards we had a slight detour to take Pamela to her door where we said our goodbyes to her.

"It was lovely seeing you, Pamela. I hope you and Jenny can arrange something similar soon," I said.

"Oh I hope so. It was lovely chatting to her, even if it meant we were up late," Pamela replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Till the next time then," I replied as Abi gave her the hug I wanted to give.

"Soon," said Pamela with a smile as she entered her home.

It was only when we were walking up the lane that led to the Manor that Abi spoke.

"She's special to you too, isn't she?"

"Yes," I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Good, because I like her too," Abi replied, squeezing my hand.

"I'm glad of that, little one," I replied and gave her hand an answering squeeze.

Unlike the last time, it was Abi who dragged me into the field entrance and kissed me passionately and being a man I naturally responded in the way men have when a beautiful woman kisses them passionately. Abi reached down and grabbed my cock through my trousers and squeezed gently feeling it grow stiffer under her ministrations.

"Can we?" she breathed softly.

I glanced around before nodding. Abi then swiftly pulled her knickers down around her ankles before stepping out of one leg as I undid my belt and flies before drawing my trousers and underwear down.

Leaning over on a fencepost Abi pushed her slim bottom back towards me and I carefully positioned myself before thrusting into her making her gasp and moan in pleasure.

"Oh, this is so nice," Abi sighed as I moved in and out of her, slipping my fingers around to caress her centre of pleasure, causing her to tighten around me with every circle.

As ever, Abi was very easy to bring to a climax with manual stimulation and when she gasped loudly in pleasure I speeded up my own thrusts until, with a moan of my own, I spent myself within her.

"Oh, I wish I'd known about this earlier," she giggled once we had our breath back.

"You would have been far too young and it may have hurt you badly," I said kissing her softly as she pulled her underwear back on.

"I know, but it's just so nice," she sighed.

"That it is, just remember the risks," I said.

"I know, but I have you," she replied seriously before kissing me in return.

"That's true," I chuckled.

Five minutes later we were back at the Manor and Abi popped upstairs to use the loo and presumably clean herself up a little.

I joined Jenny, Tom and Tony for breakfast and confirmed the day's details.

"Mrs Harris says it's OK for you to borrow Alf's fishing gear, but please be careful with it, Tony. It's down in the bedroom near the kitchen," I said.

"Thanks, Uncle Alan," Tony replied cheerfully.

"We can go when you're ready, Jenny," I said to her.

"I trust Dora now, as does Tom. So we can go shortly after breakfast, thank you Alan," Jenny replied with a happy relaxed smile.

"Despite my initial misgivings she's proven most capable when treating and cleaning my wounds," Tom said.

Abi turned up at this point and cheerily greeted everyone and was told to be ready to travel after breakfast.

"Do you have a list of the artist supplies you want?" I asked Tom.

"Yes, Dad, Jenny has it," Tom replied.

"Good, I think I know where there's a suppliers in Horsham," I said.

"Will I be coming with you, Uncle Alan?" Abi asked.

"Yes, dear one. You'd be bored waiting with your mother I think," I said, getting a beaming grin in return.

"I'll be about an hour, Alan," Jenny said. "After that we can have lunch if you'll have finished at the bank."

"That won't take too long," I said. "Just a case of withdrawing enough money to cover the wages. Best done just before we set off back as I wouldn't care to be wandering about with so much cash on me."

"Oh yes ... I can understand that," said Jenny with a slight smile.

"And lunch is on me," I replied. "Oh Tony, make sure Mrs Harris makes you a packed lunch if you're going to be out all day."

"I will, thanks, Uncle Alan," Tony replied.

It was an hour later that we set off in my Daimler Conquest to Horsham with Jenny sat next to me and Abi comfortably sprawled in the back seat.

"Very nice car, Alan," Jenny said as we comfortable ate up the miles along the winding roads of Sussex to our destination.

"Got it for a song last year when the previous owner's wife didn't like it at all," I replied.

"No accounting for taste," mused Jenny.

"True, had hardly any miles on the clock at all," I responded.

"Would it be possible to have a go on the way back?" asked Jenny.

"Of course, dear lady," I replied. "My insurance allows any driver."

"Thank you, Alan," Jenny replied with a beaming smile.

<Ben's note: Yes it's true; Grandma Jenny was a petrolhead and drove a succession of sports cars including a Triumph TR6 until she reached her 70's.>

Once at Horsham we all popped into a café for a cup of tea before Jenny's appointment as we had just over half an hour to wait. Then Abi and I went into the town centre to see if we could get the artists materials for her father.

We soon found the shop I was looking for which sold stationary and artist supplies and we entered.

I handed over the list to an assistant and also took out the sketch Tom had done of Jenny, asking about getting it varnished and framed.

"Yes, sir. We do offer that service, but it will not be ready until tomorrow morning," the assistant told me.

"I'll return then," I said after thinking about it and paying for the materials supplied too.

"Could I come with you tomorrow as well, Uncle Alan?" Abi asked as we exited the shop.

"Unless your mother has plans, I don't see why not, Abi," I replied, getting a beaming smile from her.

I checked my watch; we still had three quarters of an hour to go before Jenny would be finished, so we simply wandered around exploring Horsham and looking in shop windows.


Having finished his breakfast Tony hurried down to the kitchen to Rosemary's room and entered only to pull up short at the sight of Mrs Ellis pulling up her stockings with her long skirt pulled up almost to her waist.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I came to get the fishing gear left here and thought the room unoccupied," Tony blurted out, feeling an inevitable reaction in both a blush and an erection at the sight of a very nice pair of legs.

"They are behind the door, young sir," said Mrs Ellis, somewhat bemused by Tony's cautious scrutiny of her legs as she sat on the bed and teasing him slightly by not covering herself as she knew she should.

"Er ... thank you," Tony replied, feeling his arousal growing.

"Anything else, young sir?" Mrs Ellis asked parting her legs slightly, feeling rather daring.

"Anything else?" Tony asked, feeling rather out of his depth with this woman, who, now he thought about it, wasn't bad looking at all, tall, slim, small breasted but definitely nice legs.

"Anything else you want or need, young sir?" she purred wondering what had come over her, but enjoying the clear desire aimed right at her.

"That depends on what's available," Tony gulped, sweating slightly and hoping this wasn't just a tease to embarrass him.

"I'm sure there must be something you can see," she said with a smile and a flick of her tongue over her lips.

"Oh yes," Tony replied. "But would it cause a problem if I wanted it?"

"Call me Janet and no, no problem, so long as it goes no further than us," she replied. Leaving her stockings alone she beckoned him over to the bed.

Tony quickly knelt next to Janet beside the bed and leaned over to kiss her, slipping his tongue past her parted lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned around his mouth as her hand reached out to take hold of his cock outside of his trousers.

"Oh God!" Tony gasped when he felt her hand.

"Very nice," Janet purred. "But unfortunately what we want wouldn't be too wise to be done here; still, I'll meet you down at the boathouse with the key in half an hour."

"Oh, yes please, Janet," Tony groaned as she deftly manipulated his cock with her hand.

"I'll see you soon ... Tony," she replied before releasing him.

Tony grabbed the fishing gear and left the room leaving Janet both bemused and still highly aroused. 'I must be mad, ' she thought, 'but it's been so long since any man has taken an interest in me and I'm sure my husband is enjoying the favours of others because he's certainly lost interest in me.' She mentally sighed and did a quick mental calculation. She figured she was in the safe part of her cycle; still she'd make sure her husband had her tonight even if she had to drag him into bed.

It took Tony twenty minutes to walk down to the small mooring jetty at the lake, although his mind was definitely not on catching any fish today, not any more. He did have wit enough about him to make sure that there was no one else about, although the lake itself was quite isolated, the local children were seemingly uninterested in it.

He spotted Janet coming down the lane and waved to her, still keeping an eye out for anyone else and hoping that they would not be discovered.

"Hello again, Tony," she greeted him, producing a key from her bag and opening the boathouse.

Janet led him to a small set of steps leading to an upper loft where despite a little dust there were a few straw filled sacks whose use Tony could not guess. The pair of them pulled them out to form a bed-sized padded area before Janet took a sheet from her bag and spread it over the area. They both then stood awkwardly for a few moments neither daring to move it seemed until Janet stepped forward to kiss Tony on the lips.

"You musn't tell anyone about this, not the master, family or staff," she said, almost begging.

"I won't Janet, this is between the two of us, no one else," Tony replied watching her relax at his words.

"Good, now come lie with me," she said with a shy smile, far removed from the prim and proper lady who jointly ran the household.

The temporary bed was a bit lumpy, but not uncomfortable and soon Tony and Janet were kissing passionately their hands roaming over each other's clothing and occasionally underneath. Finally Tony sat up and slipped his shirt off then undid his trousers, slipping off them, with his underwear and his shoes and socks as well, watching Janet's hand rise to her lips in both shock and anticipation.

'Oh my God, he's gorgeous!' Janet thought, 'and only fourteen too! Oh I hope he can keep quiet about us as I think I'm going to enjoy this a lot and I'm sure nurse Davis can get me some French letters too. She's hinted often enough to the other staff.'

Janet reached out with a trembling hand to touch Tony's hairless chest, her fingertips tracing the developing muscles and soft skin as Tony reached down to unbutton her dress.

'He's done this before, ' Janet thought. 'I wonder who... '

Reaching out Tony drew the shoulders of the dress back and leaned down to kiss Janet, his tongue flicking into her mouth delicately yet making her tremble in excitement. Her loins were now tingling in anticipation of taking this young man into herself. Carefully tugging downwards Tony slid the dress down off Janet's slim body and down over her legs before grasping her slip and tugging it upwards exposing her legs and underwear. Raising her arms Janet allowed the slip to be taken off and lay back allowing Tony to view more of her than any man save her husband had ever done.

"You're so beautiful," breathed Tony as once again they embraced, exchanging kisses and caresses.

Janet felt Tony's hands go around her back and unclasp her brassiere and draw it forward and off leaving her small breasts exposed to his gaze, her pink nipples already stiffened in desire and want.

"Yes!" she moaned as Tony's mouth descended and sucked the tip of a nipple into his mouth, his teeth gently teasing and tugging at it, driving her thoughts further into desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.