The Sins of the Fathers - Cover

The Sins of the Fathers

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A chance discovery of some diaries uncovers the scandals of a family's past. Little or no sex in the early chapters, mostly background.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Pedophilia   Fiction   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

(2013)

It didn't take long after I emailed Annie the second chapter of the events before I got a call from her, though this time I'd been expecting it.

"So, great granddad Alan was a child molester, huh?" she asked.

"By the law of the land, yes," I replied.

"So you think what he did with Aunt Abi was OK?" she asked.

"I think Abi put him in a difficult position..." I prevaricated.

"Me too," Annie admitted. "And it's a seduction in a sense, although she seems incredibly naïve for a fourteen-year-old."

"Different times and the letters I have confirm it as far as I can tell," I said.

"True, me at fourteen would have known better, although I do recall the picture of Alan you had and he was a handsome devil," Annie giggled.

"So you might have, sis?" I chuckled.

"God help me, yes, I might have if I were in Abi's place too, though trust me on this, me at fourteen would not have stopped where they did," Annie said honestly.

"From what I've read no one was forced into anything," I replied.

"So if you were in Alan's shoes?" Annie asked cautiously.

"Probably..." I replied, remembering Kayleigh, my sister's daughter, at fourteen and the innocent sexuality she had.

"And what about Jenny ... if you were Alan?"

"Probably, too," I answered.

"Thought as much, ya pervert," Annie giggled.

"I know, not exactly proud of myself here, but trying to be honest," I replied.

"But what about Tony and Abi?" Annie asked quietly.

"Well, Tony doesn't know that much about sex so far," I chuckled. "But there are hints that he's getting there..."

"No, I meant if you were Tony, would you?" Annie asked pensively.

I have to admit my mental processes froze for a few seconds at that question, because I knew what Annie was hinting at, or thought I knew.

"If I were Tony," I replied carefully. "Then if Abi made it plain that she was willing, I doubt I'd say no."

"Any clues in the letters you've read so far?" Annie asked, ignoring I thought the implied yes in my reply.

"Not yet," I said.

"I suspect they might," Annie replied.

"Me too ... eventually," I acknowledged.

"Hope so, I know it's wrong in the eyes of society and the law, but I can't help not blaming them, even if they are related to us," Annie said.

"I like them too and if Dad and Abi did 'get it on' so to speak, well, good for them I guess. It's not like we know of any 'odd' cousins," I said.

"Yep," answered Annie.

There was a moment or two of silence as we both thought through the possible implications of our conversation.

"By the way, Ron's away next weekend and the kids are still at Uni, so, I was wondering if you'd like to call and bring the story so far with you?" Annie asked.

"Well, I'm free too, so yes," I replied.

"See you in the flesh, so to speak, bro," she giggled.

"See you soon, sis," I chuckled in reply, wondering if our own paths were to follow in what looked like a family tradition...

(1954)

By the time I got there the children were chattering away to their father nineteen to the dozen about what they'd seen. Tom had been brought outside in his wheel chair to enjoy the warm sunshine.

"Any problems with the help?" I asked Jenny.

"Mrs Harris came and helped me," Jenny replied. "She wanted to see how bad it was before recommending one of her ladies for the task."

"Does she think it will be a problem?" I asked.

"She thinks Dora should be able to cope, though I don't believe I've met her," said Jenny.

"She's one of the cleaning ladies," I replied. "A widow now, but her husband came back wounded from the last war and didn't survive long, so she has experience of caring for the injured to a certain extent."

"I hope so, Alan. Even Mrs Harris had the shakes when we'd finished," Jenny replied.

"If we need a nurse, I'll get a nurse, Jenny," I replied.

"Thank you, Alan," she replied with the hint of a tear in her eye.

At this point Mrs Harris appeared and announced the arrival of Henry and Pamela.

Henry was a bluff jovial man, capable of making most chuckle at his stories and anecdotes and his wife, Pamela, was the envy of many a local man's straying eye, being a shapely woman in her early forties and still remarkably beautiful. She spent most of her mornings cycling around the district visiting patients, whilst Henry did his surgeries, before she accompanied him on his rounds in the afternoon. The two were inseparable and we had become fast friends when, on their recommendations, I had piped water and plumbing put into the tied cottages from the local mains.

"So this is the young man with the serious wounds?" asked Henry after the initial greetings.

"Yes, Henry," I replied.

"May I examine them indoors?" he asked.

"Of course, doctor," said Tom.

"Call me Henry, please," Henry replied as Jenny began to wheel Tom into his room with Pamela following.

"Can you keep an eye on Abi and Tony, please Alan?" asked Jenny just before she got to the doors.

"Of course, Jenny," I replied.

"I need a drink," said Tony. "Do you want one, Uncle Alan, Abi?"

"I'm fine," I replied.

"Could you get me one please, Tony?" Abi requested politely.

"Yes, Abi," he called as he wandered off to a side door which led to the central hallway of the house.

"We'll be in the library," I called after him as I got to my feet and followed.

"Righty ho," he called back as Abi took my hand and we followed into the hallway and hence to the library.

Once in the library Abi just hugged me tightly as soon as the door was closed behind us.

"We need to talk Abi," I said returning the hug. "Please don't think I don't like you, because I do, but I don't think you know what you may be getting into."

"I'm just trying to use my female wiles to get you to tell me where the secret passages are Uncle Alan," she replied.

"Do you know what this entails?" I asked.

"Um, I give you kisses and hugs and let you touch me in my private places..." she replied, tailing off.

"Abi, when you do that to a man, it arouses his desires and he'll want to do a lot more than just touch you," I said with a sigh.

"A lot more what?" she asked quizzically.

"This really ought to be a conversation you have with your mother," I replied.

"But I want to know, Uncle Alan and if I ask Mother, she may ask why I'm asking," Abi replied.

"I know, so I'll do my best," I said. "Now Abi, when you kiss me and sit on me like you did, it arouses me," I said.

"Is that the hardness I felt?" Abi asked.

"It's part of it," I replied. "You doing that tempts me into touching you in your private place, but it also tempts me into wanting to do more," I said.

"More?" she asked.

"Such as putting my hardness into your private place," I replied red faced.

"Really?" she questioned.

"Yes Abi. With most men if they did that, it would be as a married man does to make a baby in his wife," I said.

"But we aren't married, Uncle Alan," Abi said.

"That's what makes it wrong, however much fun it seems," I replied.

"So, do people not married do this?" asked Abi.

"Yes, they do," I sighed. "Sometimes with other people's partners and sometimes with other people, just for fun," I said.

"Fun?" Abi asked confused.

"Well, it is fun because it feels so nice, and if it wasn't fun then people wouldn't do it despite the risks," I said.

"Risks?" she asked.

"Babies, Abi. It makes babies," I said.

"Every time?" she asked.

"No. Only if the woman is fertile and with some men like me, we aren't fertile any more, either," I said.

"How will I know if I'm fertile?" she asked, plainly confused.

"Well, when a woman is mature, she grows hair on her private place and once a month she bleeds from it which is her body's way of removing an unwanted egg. If she's fertile and a man fertilises the egg with his seed, then she has a baby and doesn't bleed again for nine months. My hard part put into your private place injects my seed into you and that's how babies are made. But my seed isn't fertile, so I can't make any more babies," I said, hoping she understood.

"I can't have babies either, as I've no hair and haven't bled yet," Abi replied. "So I guess you don't want me," she ended sadly.

I hugged her and gave her a kiss, "Of course I want you," I replied. "But you're young and my granddaughter, we aren't supposed to do things like that."

"But you'd like to?" she asked.

"Yes, but we'd have to be careful and take things slowly," I sighed. "Your Mother and Father wouldn't understand and I might go to prison if anyone found out."

"But you would ... if we got the chance?" she asked, eyes wide in wonder and temptation.

"God help me, yes, but not here and not now," I said.

"When?" she asked excitedly.

"Soon as we can be free and not interrupted," I replied and gave her another kiss on her soft lips and gave her a hug.

"Could someone open the door?" came Tony's voice.

Abi opened the door whilst I retreated to my favourite chair to hide my engorged cock with an opened book. The two children gulped down a couple of beakers of lemon barley water and then decided to carry on exploring the house, leaving me in peace ... well, other than a mind full of my own fears in my temptation by Abi. Yet knowing that I could no longer resist the idea of enjoying her young body.

At this point I was joined by Tom, who was wheeled in by Jenny, along with Henry and Pamela.

"Well?" I asked Henry.

Henry glanced at Jenny and Pamela.

"Not good. I believe Tom has a viral infection which is concentrated in the wounds and is limiting his ability to heal. I'm afraid all the antibiotics in the world will not help as they target bacteria, not viruses," he replied at length.

"Is there anything we can do?" I asked.

"I'm going to write, via the British medical Association, to a professor Jonas Salk in New York. He is one of the world's leading virologists," Henry replied. "He may be able to point us in the right direction. I'll also write to various medical professors in the UK, but frankly it's not an area which is greatly researched as yet in this country. In the meantime, keep the wounds clean and covered in sterile gauze, fresh air and sunshine will help too."

<Ben's note: I'm not sure how Henry knew of Jonas Salk who the following year (1955) developed a superior vaccine against polio, but again I have little doubt about the narrative and truthfulness of those whose stories are woven into the tale.>

"We will, Henry," said an unhappy looking Jenny. "Thank you for being so honest with us."

"I know we doctors have a tendency to try and sugar coat things, but in Tom's case it would be pointless as you know how unwell and injured he is," said Henry. "But don't give up hope, he's made it this far and although he isn't getting better, from what you've told me it isn't getting worse either."

"True," said Tom.

"I'll have my good Lady call on Tom as regularly as her schedule allows," Henry said, glancing at Pamela and seeing her nod. "I'll pop in myself too, in between the army doctor's visit. Perhaps even meet the chap when he calls for the first time."

"Thank you, Henry, Pamela," I replied. "Would you care to stay for dinner this evening?"

"Oh, thanks awfully, Alan," Henry replied with a beaming smile. "Mrs Ellis is a superb cook and we are too often too busy to do the things she excels at."

"True," said Pamela with her usual shy if radiant smile.

We were joined by the children at this time and Henry launched into one of his hilarious tales of misfortune to Abi and Tony's delight, even getting some chuckles from Tom and Jenny. Ringing the bell to summon Mrs Harris, I ordered some tea and informed her of Henry and Pamela's intentions to stay for dinner.

Mrs Ellis pulled all the stops out for dinner, cooking chicken breasts in an apple and cream sauce along with a good selection of vegetables, afterwards there was trifle covered in thick whipped cream. The adults also enjoyed a couple of bottles of a nice Burgundy I'd had stored way for a couple of years to wash down our delightful repast. It was amusing to see both Henry and the children's eyes almost pop out of their heads when the trifle arrived, and we all laughed when Henry emulated a jelly by wobbling on his chair, his bulky frame jiggling as he shook. It was the first time I'd seen both Tom and Jenny visibly relaxed since they'd arrived and on Jenny at least it looked good, though I had to frequently glance away when she would turn to look at me, and vice versa. I also noted Pamela watching the pair of us with her usual soft smile.


After dinner when the children had gone to the lounge to watch television and Tom, Henry and I were sat drinking wine and in Henry's case smoking a large cigar, Jenny drew Pamela to one side.

"I was wondering if you might be able to help or advise me..." Jenny asked falteringly.

"If I can," Pamela replied. "Is it about Tom?"

"Yes, but it's about the injuries to his ... groin," Jenny said quietly.

"Ah, you're wondering if he'll ever recover to be ... um, functional?" Pamela responded.

"Yes, selfish I know, but yes," Jenny replied, blushing deeply.

"Not selfish, Jenny, couples need intimacy, it's one of the delights of marriage," Pamela answered. "But at the moment I suspect the viral infection lodged in the wounds prevents recovery and drains his libido too. If we can remove the infection, then, and only then, can we see how extensive the other ... problem might be," Pamela replied.

"It's just so frustrating," Jenny blurted out.

"I know, but unless you wish to chance a scandal, then you have few options available, the best way being, simply to deny yourself ... though it's not an option I could willingly choose, nor I suspect you..." Pamela said.

"I know that too," Jenny sighed.

"Unlike a few of the local widows you haven't the opportunities to indulge in a discreet affair as you don't have the contacts or the local knowledge of how to be out of sight out of mind for an hour or so," Pamela said. "I keep them quietly supplied with prophylactics as it's going to happen whether society likes it or not. Unfortunately your presence here in the Manor doesn't bring you into contact with any outside men ... though there's always Alan."

"I don't think Alan..." said Jenny quite shocked that Pamela had suggested something that had crossed her mind.

"He's a man, he's obviously attracted to you and vice versa. I could see that at dinner," Pamela stated. "Yes, yes, I know it could be a major scandal, but it would be easier than trying to find a local lover ... trust me."

"Alan and I have had issues..." Jenny began.

"He has spoken to Henry and me of them," said Pamela. "He truly regrets the way he spoke to you and the waste of time not seeing you, Tom and the children. After Georgette died, something in him died too, or rather hibernated. It awoke when you phoned him and I believe he will make no issues over the past."

"You seem so sure..." Jenny sighed.

"I'm a nurse, we see a lot of things that society wishes weren't so and I know human nature. You're lonely and frustrated, not a good combination, especially now Tom's here and unable to oblige you," Pamela replied. "Besides, if you don't I might make a move on him myself," she finished with a giggle.

"Pamela!" Jenny giggled in return.

"Well, he is a handsome devil and as lovely as Henry is, he's no Adonis and his own libido is now a little lacking too," Pamela answered, blushing somewhat.

"No men out there to tempt you?" asked Jenny.

"Don't have the time really and most of my visits are to the sick, mostly women and children," Pamela admitted.

"I'll have to think about it," said Jenny, slightly blushing.

"Just be damned careful, half the staff here would have word of any impropriety announced to the world via the gossip network before you'd even finished undressing," giggled Pamela.

"Tell me about it, being an army wife was simply on a larger scale, with backbiting, malicious gossip and the occasional outright lie if someone wasn't liked," said Jenny.

"So you have experience?" giggled Pamela.

"Oh yes, I behaved despite the temptations because I knew Tom would return ... and then he did, but not the man I was expecting," Jenny finished with a sigh.

"He may recover, don't give up hope," said Pamela.

"I haven't," said Jenny, although her greatest fear was that Tom would be lost to her.

"If you need some prophylactics though..." said Pamela quietly.

"No, I'm alright in that department, difficult birth you know..." Jenny replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," said Pamela.

"Long time ago and it allowed us to enjoy making love without the fear of pregnancy and felt a lot better too," giggled Jenny.

"Nice, although rumour has it that Alan has had a vasectomy, anyway," said Pamela with a wry smile. "Which has the hearts of the ladies who work here all aflutter at times, so I'm told."

"He hasn't?" asked Jenny, all agog.

"No, after Georgette he simply wasn't the same virile man who took over, but I suspect there are a few carrying torches for him, particularly as he's safe," giggled Pamela.

"I'll think about it and thank you, Pamela. It's been just so nice to talk to someone who understands," Jenny said, realising she had stumbled upon a good friend.

"Any time, Jenny," replied Pamela, who was having similar thoughts.


In the lounge Tony and Abi were lying on the floor in front of the flickering television. Though not particularly interested in the news programme showing, they were still fascinated by the moving pictures.

"So what were you and Uncle Alan up to at the lake?" Tony asked eventually.

"I was using my feminine wiles on him," Abi said with a giggle.

"Looked more like you were sitting on him," said Tony.

"I was, and I gave him a few kisses too. I think he likes me enough to tell me where the secret passages are ... well, soon anyway," said Abi, blushing slightly and not mentioning what Alan had done with his hands and fingers.

"Good girl," said Tony with a smile.

"Shame you came back so soon," giggled Abi. "I'd nearly 'femmed' him."

"If you'd said..." Tony replied.

"Always tomorrow," said Abi. "If not, in a week he'll tell us anyway."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" asked Tony.

"Mother's taking you into town for a haircut. I'm going to try and get out of it and stay with Uncle Alan," Abi said, feeling her fairy tingle a little at the thought of being alone with Alan.

"Good plan," said Tony.


At the table it was soon becoming obvious that Tom was flagging and so Jenny and Pamela wheeled him through to get him into bed whilst Henry finished the wine and Alan, having been asked by Jenny, went through to tell the children that they had to have a bath.

"One of you can use the bathroom along from your rooms, the other can use the bathroom in the other wing next to my room, it's in the same position as the one this side," Alan said.

"I'll use the one in the other wing," said Tony getting in before Abi. "Are there towels there?"

"Yes, just leave the wet ones in the laundry basket for Rosemary," Alan replied. "Now, off you go."

Tony hurried off to the other wing of the Manor and easily found the bathroom. A quick check of the cupboards found towels and there was soap and shampoo available on a rack next to the basin. Soon he was soaking away and cleaning himself in a desultory manner and thinking of the sight he'd seen of his mother naked, getting the usual reaction from his cock, which seemed to be stiff more often than not these days. He started violently, splashing water all over the place, as the bathroom door swung open and Rosemary, the maid, bustled in carrying more towels presumably from the laundry room.

"Oh, my goodness, I do apologise, young sir," she said blushing, her eyes straying down and widening slightly at the sight of Tony's erection.

"I ... I ... er, it's all right," Tony mumbled, trying to move a hand over his embarrassment ... so to speak.

"That's a nice one you have there," giggled Rosemary.

"Sorry?" Tony questioned.

"Nice cock. You'll make some woman very happy with that one day," she replied with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.