The Caveman's Captive
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was in the mood for company at dinner, and a little romantic sex, but what she got was beyond what she had expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

In the middle of the night I woke up to the feel of his fingers sliding through my labia. His fingers were wet, but I didn't think that it was from me, and when they moved away and came back I knew it was from him—he had spit on his fingers and was using it to lubricate me. I was lying on my side and he was spooned behind me, reaching around with one hand to wet my pussy.

A moment later I felt his cock pressing on my opening, then driving forward to seat itself deeply in me. I moaned with the feeling, and he took that for a cry of arousal as his arms came around me to pull me tightly to him. One hand started to maul my breasts, roughly squeezing them, and pulling on my nipples, adding flashes of pain to my awakening arousal. The other hand moved to my pussy, and my nearly raw clit got more attention as he slid two fingers alongside of it, and started rubbing its sides between them.

He was holding me in place by my breasts, as his thrusts were strong enough to move me across the bed. Once again, all I could do was to accept this brutal assault as he drove into me with all the force he could muster. As exhausted as I was, as raw as my pussy was, whatever he was doing made me wet, and accepting of his cock, and one more time my arousal flared in response to his rough treatment of me.

He was grunting behind me, and I started grunting along with him, every time that wondrous cock seated itself in my depths, once again filling me to my limits. My clit felt like it was on fire, but the pain there and in my nipples seemed to just drive me higher and higher, and I knew I would come within the next few seconds. I didn't know whether he was ready, and I reached between my legs to fondle his balls in an effort to help him along.

It must have helped, because the speed of his attack increased, and I could hear his stomach slapping against my ass, even above my own wailing cries. A white light burst behind my eyes, and I yelled "C-coming!" before I dissolved into grunts and spasms and whimpers once more. He yelled behind me, and I felt him trying to drive even deeper into me, then I could feel his cock twitching as it delivered whatever cum he still had in his system.

His movements slowed, then stopped as he relaxed against my back. His cock didn't soften, and it stayed buried within me. It just felt so good as it filled me that I didn't move for a minute, relishing the sensation of that muscle filling me to my core, and stretching the walls of my pussy a little. I knew that I had to let it out, as he would make me clean it off, and strangely enough I no longer felt disgusted by what I was about to do.

I eased myself off his cock, then slid down in the bed and twisted to bring myself face-to-face with it. It was still hard, and wet, dripping with the final dribbles of his cum, but it slid into my mouth and my throat with ease, and the flavour was now so familiar after the number of times I had tasted this combination of fluids. I worked my tongue over all of it, and slid it in and out of my mouth for a couple of minutes, working it as if I were giving him a blowjob. A minute more, and I stopped myself, or else I knew that he would demand that I finish him, and I wanted nothing more than to return to the warm cocoon of the blankets, and the depths of the sleep I had been in. Mercifully, he had started to fall back to sleep even before I had finished with the cleanup, and he left me alone for the rest of the night.

As the sun rose, rays of it found their way between the slats of my blinds and onto my face. The glare finally roused me, and I lifted my head to see that he was asleep on his back, with a pillow over his face, so he wasn't aware of the time, or the sunlight. He had kicked off most of the blankets during the night, and I could see the weapon that had defiled me all of the previous evening.

It was bathed in golden light, and was fully rampant, steel-hard and looking ready to once again do battle. I knew that such erections were common for men in the early morning, but in the sunlight it didn't look as fearsome as it had felt the previous evening. I had actually grown to appreciate its powers, since I knew that it was a perfect fit for my pussy, and I knew the strength of orgasm that it could deliver, seemingly forever.

I decided that I would grant him another male fantasy, even though I had my doubts about whether he deserved it. He had attacked me brutally and without let-up the night before, but then I had invited him to dinner with the hope that there might be one or two nice orgasms for me as part of it.

I moved over him, then brought my face in close to that huge cock, and started softly licking it from one end to the other. After a minute or two of that, I opened my mouth and let it slide over the head, and down the shaft, trying to avoid touching it until the head was about to enter my throat. When it was at the right depth, I sealed it into my mouth, and pushed forward to take it all the way, letting my throat accept the slippery head.

I washed my tongue over it for a minute or two, then started to withdraw, sucking hard as I went, caving my cheeks in to slide along its sides. When only the head was still in my mouth, I brought my teeth into play, lightly scraping them over the bared head, then pushing back until my teeth locked behind the rim. I lashed my tongue all over his glans, and tugged back a little to create some tension in the shaft before I started the journey back to the root.

Once I reached the base, I sucked and licked for a moment, breathing through my nose, and working my throat muscles around the head of the monster. I slid back off of it quickly, then reversed course just as fast, and started bobbing from head to root as fast as I could. I knew he liked speed and force, but my mouth and throat could not take the same intensity as my pussy, and I was afraid of what would happen if he took over and started fucking my face the way he had fucked my pussy.

I was starting to detect some signs that he might be waking up, but so far he hadn't tried to bring his hands into play, so I still had full control over events. The knowledge made me want to bring him off as fast as I could, so I made sure to use a lot of tongue, and to suck as hard as I was capable, while at the same time moving as fast as my throat could stand.

An instant later I felt the pillow come off his face, and I heard him moaning a little, and murmuring. "Oh baby, you are good at this. You suck like a goddess ... don't stop ... whatever you do don't stop..." He relaxed for a moment, letting me maintain the pace. One of his hands came to rest on my head, but he wasn't taking control yet; he was just combing his fingers through my hair as I continued to bob over his cock.

After another minute or two I felt the hand tighten a little, and he started to moan a little faster. "It's coming baby ... get it all ... don't spill a drop ... it's coming ... it's coming." He grunted loudly, then swore, and yelled out that he was coming, and then I felt the first blast hit the back of my throat. I had him almost all the way in at the moment, so the first shot practically went straight down my throat without me needing to swallow. I drove him all the way into my throat in time for the next shot, then pulled back a few inches and shot forward again. So far, he was about halfway through his orgasm and I had yet to taste his cum. I pulled back a little so that the next shots ended up on my tongue, and I could feel the creamy texture and the familiar taste of him as his orgasm started to wane.

I swallowed what was in my mouth, then started working all over his cock with my tongue, as it was now time to clean him up, at least as far as he was concerned. I stayed on his cock for another minute, and once I was sure I had received all he had to give, I pulled back and sat up.

He smiled lazily up at me, and I sat there looking at him, not really knowing what to say. This was the man who I had earlier accused of nearly raping me, who had basically abused me all night, and to whom I had just given what was arguably the best blowjob of my life for no other reason other than that he might like it.

He put his hands behind his head to give him a better angle to look at me, then said, "So, now you hate my guts, you wish I would shrivel up and die, but you can't figure out why you just gave me the best blowjob ever..." his statement tailed off, and he looked at me with a questioning expression, waiting for my next move.

I looked at him for a moment longer, then said, "You're pretty close. I don't want you to shrivel up until I can get a dildo made from your cock, but the rest of you is nothing more than an arrogant caveman. I don't know why I didn't try to stab you last night, and I really don't know why I just sucked your cock like there was no tomorrow."

He grinned at me, and I nearly slapped him for it, but something stopped me. "I think I know why, and I'm not sure whether you're going to like it, but I think you may just simply have to accept it." He stopped for a moment, just watching me, and I finally gave him a 'Well?' kind of gesture. He went on, but seemed to be watching me for the presence of sharp objects, or heavy blunt things that I might hit him with.

"The last time we got together, we had some pretty good sex, but I'll bet it wasn't everything you thought it was going to be. If you really examine it, you'll probably find that it left you just a little bit unfulfilled, as if you really didn't have the orgasm you were looking for."

"So, you thought I needed to be raped in order to have a better orgasm?"

"In a way. The truth is, last time you were looking for sex as an equal partner; you wanted to make love, not have sex. In reality, you're submissive, at least where sex is concerned. You want to be totally dominated. You want to have control taken away from you. You want someone else to decide how you will be used sexually. You want your orgasms to be so strong that they take your breath away, and even make you pass out from the intensity.

"That's what I did to you last night. Right from the first, I simply ignored your feelings and what you thought were your desires. I just took control, and gave you no say in the matter. I even threatened to spank you ... and just by the way, I think you would have enjoyed that. I think that you'll have to admit that the orgasms you had last night were the best you've ever felt, your body felt more alive sexually than ever before, and overall you had a really good night of sex, with no emotional baggage getting in the way." He paused to let all of that sink in, then said, "And that's why you just gave me a world class blowjob. Deep down, it was a way of saying thanks."

I was kind of stunned by what he had said, as I had never thought of myself in that way. On the one hand, I felt a little slutty for having enjoyed the sex that much, and yes, he was right about that part; they had been the best orgasms ever. On the other hand, I still wanted to kill him for the humiliating way he had treated me, but I now understood why he had done it. I didn't know if I ever wanted to be treated like that again. And then ... there was the matter of the blowjob. Why had I done that? Did I really feel that he had deserved it? Was it because of how I had felt? And was I just over-thinking everything?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.