Claimed by Carnal Desire - Cover

Claimed by Carnal Desire

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dean yearned to be the property of an assertive woman, his dabbling with submission to his girlfriend not sating his lust to be dominated. A truly superior mature woman makes him pledge his life to her before making him hers; he soon becomes immersed in a life of slavery and degradation, used, processed and delivered to a life beyond that he could never have dreamed, or had nightmares about. 'Be careful what you wish for, was never so prophetic.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Dean had asked for it. Now here he was, trussed on the bed while he licked deliriously at the asshole of the woman he had lusted after for so long; she sat, indulging in her victorious dominance over the victim she had so easily lured to this position of punishment while her three equally lusty friends applied a stinging cane and laughed as he bucked in pain. The rope about his neck was strangely comfortable as his mistress laughed and taunted him.

"You can't hold back forever, you know you want it. As soon as you surrender your mess to the sheets we shall enjoy your end, and you did promise you'd die for me; I'm only keeping my part of the bargain." The deliciously buxom and mature woman held her large thighs back as Dean's cock pulsed and rubbed the sheets, bringing him ever closer to the final glorious orgasm that would announce his execution. His mature mistress rubbed her clitoris urgently as the doomed male sniffed at her full arousal, the taste and warmth of her asshole bringing him to the teasing brink of ecstasy as the severe brunette took her turn with cane, while the stern blonde grinned and toyed with the rope which looped over the beam and down to the trussed male's neck. The other curvaceous madam taunted as she stood and enjoyed his punishment, awaiting her turn with the rattan which was readily cutting his tortured ass cheeks.

"I can't wait to see those balls in a jar with the rest of Martha's collection; it is so gratifying to taunt new males with the story behind each pair." Dean's mind went back to when he had been in that very position; his mouth agape in horror at the cruel satisfaction expressed by his mistress when he had been shown her gruesome trophies. Each taunt brought him closer to complete submission as much as each sound of the approaching cane and the stinging cut that followed the sweet noise. He bucked and slithered in the warm patch of pre-cum, his stiff cock tantalised by the rhythm of the spiteful caning as it rubbed divinely while he squirmed in the tight bondage, the atmosphere filled with the scent of feminine arousal; his mistress's sopping cunt providing the prime aroma. He fought hard not to come but knew he could not hold back forever; he knew the pleasure would be sublime, but oh so final. Martha sneered with pleasure as she sensed the urgency of his tongue as it probed frantically at her asshole; he would keep his promise now. She laughed as he began to stiffen all over and the moans of divine pleasure began to take over from the cries of pain as the wicked cane continued to be applied relentlessly.

"You are mine now Dean, I shall so enjoy your surrender; the rope is ready for you, Miranda shall take you to your blissful end, we've seen before how you've enjoyed her domination by cane." The brunette quickly passed the cane to the raven haired Miranda, and joined the smiling blonde at the rope. Dean writhed in fear and ecstasy, the tight bonds ensuring his submission as he felt the noose tighten when the slender hands grasped the rope, the laughing women ready to enjoy his dance of torment and pleasure; Miranda tensing her shapely thighs and ass as she applied the strokes which would deliver him. His tongue probed at full length into Martha's asshole, mimicking the actions of his cock which now thrusted out of control; he was coming, and the fiercely dominant Miranda showed no mercy as she thrashed him to orgasm. Dean gasped in a spasm of pure ecstasy as he looked up through the cunt of the woman he had promised his life to; he saw her cruel smile of victory as he now willingly accepted he would pay the price, she had enticed him, humiliated him, and now she would dispose of him. He moaned in defeat as his cock shot forth the first succulent jet of semen in absolute submission, his tongue still worshipping the woman who would destroy him; she showed not the slightest hint of mercy and wallowed in dominant ecstasy as she looked into his eyes with a contemptuous smile.

"Hoist him ladies, he'll hang for us now; his life is over!" As the two women heaved on the rope, Martha learned forward and lifted his shoulders with the aid of Miranda, to ensure his neck was not broken, and wriggling mid-orgasm he was hoisted first to his knees and then high up to the beam. With his cock spending generous loops of semen the women laughed as he danced on the rope, wriggling in heavenly submission against the delicious bonds which ensured his fate, and taking in the full pleasure of the noose as it squeezed the life from him. He had been hanged by his mistress and his balls continued to spurt his just submission to her as he enjoyed the total defeat that many submissive males could only dream of.

Miranda worked his still erect cock as he dangled for their pleasure, teasing the last gratifying spurts of sweet submission from him, while the women laughed as they watched him hang. His head buzzed as began to lose consciousness, staying long enough to see the beautifully stern shape of his goddess Martha take the evil knife from the table with which she would make a trophy of his balls. As she smiled with satisfaction and said 'goodbye you poor fool' his mind flashed back to when he first met her as he passed out, spent and utterly defeated...

He'd always had a thing about being dominated by strong women, and chose his girlfriends carefully; Carrie was an assertive girl and he had managed to coax her into a little bdsm, getting her to playfully cane him once, but she was none too impressed when he came on the sheets, leaving her unsatisfied but for the fingering he gave her in exchange which resulted in a poor orgasm. She would not entertain oral sex despite Dean's constant suggestions that she'd enjoy it; this left him somewhat unsatisfied with the relationship, and he often resorted to masturbating while watching internet porn featuring dominant women; he found older women especially attractive.

It was at the large department store where Carrie worked that Dean's fate was sealed, from the moment he first saw Martha Grant. Carrie worked in the clothing department and Dean had arrived to pick her up one evening when he saw a curvy mature woman in a tight pencil skirt who instantly caught his attention. His cock stiffened as he watched the superb movement of her ass and lower legs in black nylon, balanced on severe looking black stilettos. She seemed to home in on his presence too, and turned to display full breasts in a silk blouse as she looked at him with an inquisitive sneer through brown eyes behind stern glasses. Her hair was up in a bun, making her look to Dean every inch the strict headmistress type; his cock now awkwardly stiff in his underwear. He was sure he saw a mild smirk in her bright red lips before her face took on a more serious look as she strutted importantly toward Carrie.

"I see the line in leather skirts is selling well Miss Chandler; I knew there would always be a market for them in this town; we have a very diverse female clientele here." Dean was immediately captured by dark and sexy tone of her voice, and looked on with mouth agape as he listened intently.

"Yes Ms Grant, I'll have to call for some more from the warehouse tomorrow morning; they've been very popular with women of all ages." Dean was transfixed by this middle-aged female's womanly presence, and her full figure was perfect in his eyes; Martha smiled at him with a knowing look, her sex tingling; she had a sixth sense which told her she was in the company of a submissive male, she had known so many. She tensed her ample thighs and stood upright, lifting her chin and expressing her large breasts, watching for signs of confirmation of potential willing enslavement in Dean's body language. She postured dominantly with hands on hips and delivered her next line as sensually as she dare, careful not to make her interest in the male too clear to his young girlfriend.

"Yes, I have purchased one myself and I know they have been particularly popular with more mature, shall we say, independent women." Carrie simply smiled and agreed, innocent of what she really meant; Dean swallowed hard and his cock stiffened obediently, as if to salute the superior woman, he knew exactly the true meaning of her statement. Martha's cunt began to moisten in her silken panties as she saw the confirmation she sought; he was younger than her and attractive and was obviously on a different level to his girlfriend; she was always ready to take on males, the role that she played at the moment was taken on, purely so that she might have such an opportunity; to Carrie and the other staff at the store, she was simply a Buyer, in reality she and and several other women actually owned the store. They could not know her true agenda; it was known that Martha Grant was a spinster, and as she was so physically attractive many rumours abounded about her being a lesbian, but the truth was that she had enjoyed many men but strictly on her terms. Martha Grant's appetite for dominating males to absolute submission was insatiable. Her nipples pointed excitedly as she warmed to Dean's obvious interest, and she saw an opportunity to lure him to a life of slavery within her private and erotic circle. She turned her attention to Carrie for a moment, her mind already set on having her male.

"You have been one of our star sales people; I've been asked to invite you to our annual sales people's party, it's at Miranda Moore's house on Friday; you know, the lady from Marketing. Of course, the company directors won't be there, so we can let our hair down ... partners are more than welcome of course." Carrie was shocked at being invited to such an 'up market' event, it was not the sort of event that humble sales personnel were usually invited to.

"That would be great, but I'm not sure Dean will be bothered." Before Carrie had even had time to think about what she'd said, Dean cut in immediately.

"Oh I'd be delighted to come." Martha was delighted too; she already intended that she would see him 'come' in more ways than one in the near future.

Dean took Carrie home then had a few drinks with her before returning to his modest flat. He went to bed and fantasised about the supreme Martha, masturbating to satisfaction as he dreamed of being dominated by her; he would soon find to his cost that those dreams would become a reality, one so sweet and punishing that he would be consumed completely by her. Martha phoned Miranda and enthused to her about her next 'project' in her usual down to earth style; she would take Carrie out for a few drinks during her lunch break at the store and loosen her tongue to gain as much knowledge about Dean, and then contrive to break off the couple's relationship together as painlessly as possible for the young girl. Now her dominant lust had focused on a new prey, she intended to have Dean for herself as quickly as possible.

Carrie was flattered by the attention lavished upon her by Martha that week at the store; so much so that she too pondered on the rumour that the shapely spinster might be a lesbian, though this thought was dispelled on the Thursday when an extended lunch with Martha, Miranda, and two other mid-management and mature ladies resulted in their imbibing perhaps a little too much alcohol, and the discussion turned to one of sex. Carrie could not know that the blonde Dee and brunette Thelma were more than just casual work friends who happened to turn up; all were equally intent on enjoying the pleasures and torment of the male selected by Martha, all took part in the humiliation and submission of males selected by each. Carrie felt obliged to divulge the known kinks of Dean, Martha having casually suggested she once had a boyfriend who liked to be spanked, Miranda knew one who liked to be tied up; when Dee and Thelma had divulged their experiences, Carrie naturally spoke at ease about Dean's pleasure at being caned, and she and the others giggled as she disclosed how he had not been able to stop himself messing the sheets. Martha's cunt tingled at this solid proof that he would be easily owned, and smiled covertly at the other three. Learning that he lived alone was an unseen bonus; she had planned that Carrie would forget he existed after a very short while, and this was perfect. They all looked forward to Friday's party; Martha would make her first moves there, Dean was doomed.

Martha wore a tight black dress to the party, which displayed her curves to the maximum, and tall steel spiked stilettos; her make-up gave her a severe look like Elizabeth Taylor in her prime, no male who was remotely submissive could fail to surrender to her completely. Her three associates who mingled with the growing crowd appeared equally dominant to those aroused by the natural and correct progression of the inevitable succession of womanhood. All four passed comments to each-other about those males who looked upon them with starry eyes; their women and other ignorant males, oblivious to the delicious power which emanated from them. Martha's nipples poked firm with excitement the moment that Carrie entered with Dean; she tried to remain completely nonchalant as she greeted Carrie, but she was instantly drawn to Dean: she was impatient to have him owned as soon as possible. She was saved by Miranda who whisked Carrie away immediately, Thelma stepping in to ensure her route back was blocked, should she try to retrieve him. Martha stood in all her magnificent dominance looking Dean in the eye with the merest hint of a smile, he looking back without saying a word, taking in her stern beauty. The look seemed to confirm that they both knew they were there just to initiate his surrender; he stood awkwardly as his cock erected, he was close to kneeling at her feet automatically, he wanted to be owned by her and he knew she wanted to dominate him. Martha gathered her senses, her whole body buzzing.

"Come with me young man, I shall allow you a drink." Dean said nothing as she clasped his hand and he watched her beautiful round ass move in the tight black material; he so wanted to kiss it. She squeezed his hand tight as she led him, already exerting control over him as they walked through the throng of chatting people who remained oblivious to the feverish lust which was developing between them. As Martha took him to a quieter corner, he looked through the crowd and saw Carrie happily chatting with some colleagues; she smiled at him and continued to chat; after all, what mischief could he get up to with an older woman? Martha led him to the kitchen area and poured him a large drink of his choice, and he watched as her delicate hands did so, every thing she did seemed so elegant; he felt so powerless in her presence. She smiled warmly as they sipped at their drinks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.