The Devil's Pact - Cover

The Devil's Pact

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Chapter 25: Eight-and-a-Half Weeks

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25: Eight-and-a-Half Weeks - Mark makes a deal with the devil and sets out to have fun with his new powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   mc sex story,mc story

I stood with Mary on the private balcony of our bedroom. Surveillance photos and videos of our house had just appeared on the eleven o'clock news on channel 5. Our law enforcement sluts, Chasity and Noel, figured the photos must have been shot from a house on Shaw Road across the empty lot. Mary and I sent our bodyguards to raid the house and were watching from our balcony. The house was two stories, sitting on a small rise and had a perfect view of the rear and left side of our house over the backyard fence.

We sent our bodyguards to raid the house, and their squad cars were just now screeching to a stop in front of the house. It was too dark to seen anything other than the strobing red and blue lights of the bodyguard's patrol cars and some movement in the backyard that. I felt the tension in Mary's body as we held each other and waited. My own heart was hammering in my chest.

The Nextel in my hand chirped. "Chasity to Master."

"Master," I responded into my Nextel.

"We have one prisoner and our still searching the house," Chasity reported, in a professional, commanding voice. She sounded like a cop. Well, she was a cop before I made her my sex slave. Chasity commanded the bodyguards, with Noel, our FBI slut, as her second in command.

"Good work," I praised her.

"Thank you, Master," Chasity replied, her professional voice slipping back into the pleased, girlish voice of Chasity the sex slave.

Mary and I dressed quickly and head downstairs and waited in the living room. In a few minutes, Chasity and a Thai bodyguard, 30 I think her number was, were marching an overweight, balding, middle aged man into the house. The prisoner was wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants, thick glasses hung askew on his flesh face. There was anger in his eyes as he was marched before us, and fear.

"Who are you?" Mary demanded. She was still angry about being spied on.

According to the news, the surveillance photos were sent in by Brandon Fitzsimmons. Brandon was the previous owner of our house, but I took it from him and made his wife, Desiree, our sex slave. Now, he was causing all sorts of problems. Last week he tipped off the FBI, and this week the media. I just spoke to Sheriff Erkhart, and there should be an BOLO for Brandon's arrest by now. I wanted him found and punished for the headaches he was causing me.

"Doug Allard," the man sullenly answered. Then blinked in surprise. People were always surprised by how readily they cooperated with us.

"And Brandon Fitzsimmons hired you, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a P.I.," he answered. "What are you going to do to me?"

I ignored his question. "How long have you been watching us?"

"A week, since last Tuesday," he replied. "Fuck, what's wrong with me. What have you done to me? Is it that gas?" Fear quivered suddenly in his voice. The explanation the authorities came up with to explain my powers was some gas that left people very suggestible. I guess that's more plausible then the truth that I sold my soul to the Devil for the power to control people.

Mary laughed, richly. "No, no. People just like doing what we tell them to, isn't that right, Doug?"

"I guess I do," Doug muttered, squirming in Chasity and 30's grip.

A black bodyguard entered, a laptop tucked under arm. "Sir," 18 saluted and handed me the laptop.

"Are all your surveillance files on here?" I asked him.

"No, I have online backups." He shrugged. "You know, in the cloud. Plus, I've sent copies of everything to Brandon."

I handed him his laptop. "Delete all you can," I ordered. "All your backups in the cloud. Uncuff him."

Doug rubbed his wrists when the handcuffs came off and took his laptop and started typing. "Where is Brandon?" Mary asked. "He's not answering his cell phone. We would just love to see him, again."

"He's gone off the grid," Doug admitted. "I only communicate to him through a Hotmail account."

"I want you to find him," I told him. "Track him down and let me know where he is."

"Okay," Doug said. "You're not going to do anything else to me." Surprise and relief tinged his voice.

"No, no," I told him. "Brandon's the real problem. I'll give you, what, a million dollars, to cover your fees and expenses."

Doug goggled at me. "Absolutely. Brandon pissed all over me by hanging me out to dry. I don't care what you do to him."


Mark woke me up as he crawled out of bed. "Going jogging?" I asked, sleepily. We went to bed right after talking to Doug last night.

"Yeah, Mare," he whispered. "Sorry to wake you."

"It's okay," I said, sitting up and stretching. "Um, would you mind if I joined you."

Mark smiled, "Sure, Mare. I'd love that. I'm sure all the club members will just love you." He stretched his back, and I admired his flat stomach and lean chest. "Remind me when we get back to talk to Karen."

Right, last night was so crazy. After we interrogated the P.I. and Mark gave him a million dollars to hunt down Brandon, we went to bed, exhausted. Yesterday was a long, and very emotional day. I still goggled about how much money Mark paid Doug. A million was far too much money, but Mark had a weird streak of generosity about him. Or maybe he just didn't care. If we needed more money, he'd just rob another bank, I guess. It's one of the reasons I started the charity. I had us both down as Officers in the charity's finances so we could use whatever money we got and maybe there would not be so much bad press on us.

I tottered off to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I should be pissing in one of the slut's mouths, I thought. It was so exciting pissing into a woman's mouth, feeling her tongue licking your pussy clean. Far more satisfying then this toilet paper. I finished wiping, and flushed the toilet. I looked at myself in the mirror, applied some light blush and a pale, pink lipstick, then ran a comb through my auburn hair, getting the tangles out, before tying my hair back with a blue scrunchy.

I stifled a yawn when Mark walked in, naked save for socks and his jogging shoes. "Coming?" he asked, a little impatient.

"I had to get ready," I told him, rolling my eyes. Mark could be an idiot sometimes.

"You look great, Mare," he told me and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Well, he was definitely a sweet idiot.

I followed Mark down the stairs, naked as well, and started pulling on a pair a tennis shoes. 34, looking tired in her slutty cop's uniform, walked in and said something to Mark. "What's going on?" I asked.

"32 reports that a lot of media are gathering out on Shaw Road. She had to call for 25 and 30 to come help her with crowd control," 34 reported to me.

"We're going to need to say something to the reporters, Mark," I told him.

Mark muttered something under his breath. "I'll go grab us some tops and we'll give a quick interview and send them packing," Mark sighed in irritation.

"Your jogging sluts will be waiting for you when we're finished," I told him. "So don't be grouchy."

"Yeah, they're a good group of gals," Mark answered, that boyish grin of his spreading on his face, and then he disappeared upstairs. He came down, wearing a buttoned down shirt and handed me a nice, red blouse with a plunging neckline.

Jessica came downstairs, naked save for her gold set with sapphire choker, her caramel breasts jiggling as she walked. Jessica had such a diverse, racial background it was hard to tell what her ethnicity. What was apparent is how stunningly beautiful she is. "Master, my boss emailed me," Jessica pouted, tears forming in her eyes. "I'm suspended because of the photos that got leaked. How am I supposed to be your spy now, Master?"

Mark caressed her face, wiping away her tear. "I'll take care of it," Mark said, taking Jessica's phone and calling her boss.

Willow followed Jessica, dressed in a fairly conservative pantsuit, her doctor's coat slung over her arm. Willow wasn't wearing her choker. Our three sluts that had professional jobs, Willow, Jessica, and Noel were told to not wear their chokers when they went to their jobs. Willow was a gynecologist and an idea popped into my brain. "Let's spin this story back to our charity. Willow, you know the plan well enough to talk about it at to the media?"

"Yes, Mistress," Willow answered. "And I've found the location for the clinic, filed with the IRS for our 501© (3) approval, and put that money you gave me into the accounts as donations from all the other sluts."

"Wow, when did all this happen?" Mark asked me, handing the phone back to Jessica. Her face lit up as she spoke to her boss.

I smiled at Mark. "I have my ways," I said mysteriously. My ways were texting. When I wasn't sucking Mark's cock while driving, I was texting away, arranging all the details. "And the fund raiser, we're set for a week from Friday?"

"Yes, Mistress," Willow said.

"Oh, thank you, Master," Jessica squealed and through her arms around Mark's neck and kissed him soundly on the lips. "I have to get dressed." I guess she was no longer suspended

34 drove us down to the end of the street in her Orting Police car. There were over a dozen reporters and cameramen, waiting in front of the street. We got out and were greeted by a barrage of questions and shouts as the reporters fought to be the first to ask us a question while camera's snapped and flashed. I swallowed, suddenly nervous, clutching Mark's arm like a scared little girl.

"Quiet!" Mark roared and they all shut up. I took a deep breath. Mark was in control, I had nothing to be nervous about. We were better than these reporters, special. I shouldn't be afraid of them. "Good, I'm Mark Glassner, and this is my fiancee, Mary. We'll give you an interview, but there have to be some ground rules. One, film us from the waist up. Two, do not ever mention our nudity or any sexual acts you witness. Three, you will repeat the story that we are innocents, victims of an overzealous reporter who believes the lies of Brandon Fitzsimmons, a man bitter about his wife leaving him. Fourth, you will promote our charity." Mark glanced at me.

"Women's Health Organization for Reproductive Empowerment," I answered. And Mark blinked. It was quite a mouthful, I know.

"Everyone understand?" The reporters nodded. "Good."

I saw a cute reporter, her round face framed by curly, red hair. Her lips were big, lush, and covered with a bold, red lipstick. She wore a charcoal blazer and matching pencil skirt. A light gray, silk blouse, the top few buttons undone, showed a bit of her freckled chest. I could see a wedding ring glinting gold on her left hand. Fuck, those lips were so lush they were just begging to suck cock.

"You, what's your name," I said, pointing at the reporter.

"Debra Horne-Dannell, Q13 News," the reporter answered, an excited look on her face.

"Well, it's your lucky day," I told her. "You get to come her and suck on my man's cock."

"Really?" she happily asked. This is what I was afraid of when I asked for the power to control people, how much I would enjoy it. How addicting it is to make people dance for you. I was afraid of what I might do someday. "I've never been this lucky before."

She handed her microphone to her producer and came forward, her hips rolling in her tight skirt. "You're the best, Mare," Mark said as Debra carefully knelt down before him and grasped his hardening cock. I looked down to see those lush lips open up and sucked Mark's cock into her mouth.

"I know how horny you are, Mark," I told him fondly and he put his arm around me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I love you, Mare," Mark said tenderly and I melted inside.

"Love you right back, my horny stallion," I told him, and reached down to squeeze his ass. It was firm, now, not the flabby ass of two weeks ago when I met him.

We faced the cameras, from the waist up you'd never know Mark was getting his dick sucked by a beautiful reporter. "Okay, ready, let's start now." Mark paused and we both smiled. "Hi, I'm Mark Glassner and this is my fiancee Mary. We have been unfairly targeted by this Carlos Guiterrez from KING 5. Everything he said about me and my family is absolute slander."

"What about those surveillance photos?" a reported asked.

"Doctored," Mark answered. "Brandon Fitzsimmons is very bitter that his wife left him for me."

"I thought his wife was a Desiree Fitzsimmons, yet you stand here with a different woman?" a pretty, Black reporter asked. Her eyes kept flicking down to Debra. The reporter slut was bobbing her head now, nosily sucking Mark's cock. All the reporter kept looking at Debra and many of the men were sporting bulges and must be wishing Debra would suck their cock.

"Is there a law against a man having more than one lover?" I asked. "Mark and I have a very loving, open relationship and Desiree is special to the both of us." And then I kissed Mark on the lips, my hand reaching down to caress the head of Debra Horne-Darnell, Q13 News, as she bobbed her head on Mark's cock.

"Are you a bigamist, Mr. Glassner?" a blonde, female reporter asked.

"Bigamy is illegal," Mark said. "But maybe that should change. Our state recently allowed gay marriage. This is the twenty-first century, we shouldn't be telling people who they can or cannot marry. And if someone wants to have more than one wife, who are we to tell them no."

"And how do you feel, Mary, about that?" a male reporter asked.

"As long as I'm the number one wife, Mark can have all the women he wants," I answered with a smile and few of the reporters chuckled. "I think we all can agree that consenting adults shouldn't have any restrictions on whom they wish to be their partner or even how many partners they can have. America is about freedom and the government has long oppressed those of us pursing an alternative lifestyle." Wow, I didn't mean to say all that, but it felt great. Mark gave me a comforting squeeze on the shoulder.

"You're the first woman in my heart, Mare," Mark said and this time he kissed me, moaning in my mouth as he came down the pretty reporter's lush mouth. A few of the female reporters "awwwed" us.

"But, I'm glad Carlos slandered us," I said, a little breathless from the kiss, "because it gives Mark and I the opportunity to talk about our charity, Young Ladies Reproductive Health. We are planning to open a free OB/GYN clinic right here in South Hill for any young woman who is struggling to get buy. We just want to make sure young women get the reproductive health they need. And we're partnering with Dr. Willow WolfTail to make this dream a reality."

Mary held out her hand and Willow walked out. "Hi, I am Dr. WolfTail. I practice OB/GYN at Group Health in Tacoma and as healthcare costs rise I wish to provide a place for those less fortunate to get the care they need. Thanks to several, generous donors, we have purchased a medical office right here in South Hill. But we need money to buy equipment and renovate the building, so on June 28th, we will hosting a charity diner at the Puyallup Rotary Club. All proceeds will go to funding this very important medical clinic."

"This sounds like a great charity," a male reporter said, "is there a website people can go on."

Willow smiled and answered the question. She was a natural at this.


Mary and I were walking arm in arm back to our home from Madeleine's house. Mary was walking a little stiffly, her legs sore from jogging. The press conference went well. It was wild, getting sucked off by the reporter while being questioned by the media. She was a talent cocksucker, and I filled her mouth with cum before we finished.

The Club went great. Mary was a such a good trooper. She was as out of shape as I had been on the first day, but she kept up with us and made it to Madeleine's house where she enjoyed the two teenage girls, Cassie and Issy, while I fucked Belinda and Anastasia.

"Where's Karen?" I asked the sluts as they sat around the dining room table eating eggs and bacon.

"She was still sleeping when I got up," Xiu answered. All the sluts had to double up in beds with each other, not that any of them complained. At any given time during the night, you could find a pair of bedmates pleasuring each other. Xiu was Karen's bedmate.

I headed downstairs to the basement where we had set up three beds for the sluts to sleep in. Karen was still sleeping in her bed. "Karen, wake up," I barked. Lazy slut. She didn't stir. I walked over and shook her. Her body flopped onto her back, listless. "Karen?"

"What's wrong with her, Mark?" Mary asked, fear in her voice.

"I don't know," I told her. She was breathing, softly, and I could feel a pulse fluttering in her throat.

Her eyes flickered and open. "Master," she murmured. "I ... I feel so weak."


Mark and I sat at the table, picking at the cold eggs and bacon Desiree made, earlier. Karen had just been placed into an ambulance, on her way to the hospital. She was accompanied by Thamina, our nurse slut and Willow was going to meet her at Good Sam and find out what was wrong with her.

"She was sick in the morning last week," I said. "It was like morning sickness, only she swore she couldn't be pregnant."

"Well, she's in good hands," Mark said. "And we have a lot of things to get done today."

I frowned at Mark, wanting to protest that our Karen was in the hospital. But he was right, she was in good hands. "What?"

"I've done some looking on the internet about a plane, and I found one," Mark said. "A Gulfstream IV. It's used, but in excellent condition. It'll cost $27 million. So, I need to rob a few banks. Plus, we'll need some pilots."

"Where do you get pilots from?" I asked and Mark smiled.

"Let me make a few phone calls."

I had my own phone call to make. I had promised to let Alice know what happened and I forgot all about it in the euphoria of freeing Mark. The first thing I told her was to ignore my commands if she wanted to. Alice had fast become my best friend and I didn't want to control her. She wasn't happy that I stayed with Mark. She didn't know about the deals with the Devil or the spells, and didn't understand how I could stay with Mark after what he did.

"We worked it out, Alice," I told her, finally getting mad at her bad mouthing Mark. "Okay, Alice. We love each other."

"Fine," Alice said, bitterly. "You worked out his infidelity and his insults. Good for you. When can we get together?"

"I don't know," I told her. "Things are busy, I'll let you know."

"Fine."

"Don't be bitch, Alice," I said. "It's just crazy around here, okay. We'll get together when we can."

"All right, Mary," she sighed, disappointed. "I really need you, though."

"I gotta go," I told her, frowning at her last comment. What did that mean?

"You ready, Mare?" Mark asked. "We'll need to rob three banks, I think."

"Yeah, Mark," I said. "Let me give the sluts their orders."

I handed the sluts our guest list for our wedding and instructions on the fancy invitations they were to fill out and print and mail out for us. When they finished with the invitations, they need to figure out the seating arrangements and how many tables and chairs and tents we would need for our outdoor wedding. It was just a month away, I realized. Having the sluts take care of all the tedious details was such a relief.

"We'll get it done, Mistress," Allison said, chipper.

"And how is your wedding preparations going, Allison?" I asked her.

"On Tuesday, Desiree has a family court appearance, she's petitioning to annul her marriage with Brandon," Allison answered. "If you or Master could be there to speed up the process, me and Desiree would be very grateful."

"Oh, I think we can arrange that," I told her and she gave me a big hug and a kiss.

Mark was hanging up his phone. "We have an appointment with the plane owner in Gig Harbor at four," Mark told me. "And tomorrow, we'll go up to Seattle to interview some pilots."

"Where did you find pilots so fast?" I asked, curious. "Is there like a Labor Ready for out of work pilots or something?"

Mark smiled. "Alaska Airlines has their headquarters in SeaTac. I just spoke to their head of HR and he's finding us a list of candidates."

"Attractive women?" I asked, with a sly smile. I knew how Mark thought. "How many female pilots are there."

"Oh, there's a couple," Mark said with a shrug.

15 and 16 were our bodyguard's this morning and it took Mark just a few minutes of reckless speeding to get down to the Bank of America branch on Meridian in South Hill. Mark popped the trunk, pulled out a few empty duffel bags and tossed them to our bodyguards and we walked arm in arm to the bank entrance.

15 opened the door for us and we walked in, our bodyguard's flanking us. My heart was hammering with excitement and my cunt was moistening. Everyone in the bank turned and stared at us, a hush fell over the room. People swallowed nervously, I could hear whispers, "It's that guy from the news." We must have been quite a sight, walking in so boldly, with our slutty cops as our escorts.

"I see my reputation has proceeded me," Mark said, boldly. "Well, don't be afraid. None of you will be hurt. Branch manager, start the time lock. And none of you will ever speak about what happens here today." Mark snapped his finger, "Oh, and no one hit the silent alarm."

"Sorry," a pretty woman muttered. She had short, black hair and a hungry, predatory mouth that made my cunt weep. "I recognized you from the news. I'm so very sorry, Mr. Glassner."

Her name tag read Kelli. "Come here, Kelli," I snapped. "You can make it up by licking my pussy."

I sat in own of the plush chairs set aside for the merchant line and hiked up my loose, blue skirt. I wasn't wearing any panties and I felt pretty wet down there. Mark smiled at me and then took 16's police radio, turning it up.

"That's dispatch sending four units here," 16 said as she listened to the near incomprehensible squawks coming out of the radio.

Mark took the radio. "This is Mark Glassner. Cancel the call at the Bank of America on Meridian. Everything is under control here."

"Yes, sir," the dispatcher squawked back and Mark thrust the radio back to 16.

"15, don't let anyone enter," Mark barked. 15 saluted and marched to the door and went outside, standing at attention before the door.

Kelli was walking towards me. She had a tight, sleeveless blouse that molded to her tiny tits, cut little A Cups, and a short, pleated black skirt. As she walked, I could see the tops of her thigh-high black stockings and the clasps of the garter belt holding them up. She had a sex sway to her hips and was licking her lips.

"Are you excited to eat my pussy," I asked as she knelt before me."

"Yes, mam," she whispered. "I saw you at the mall last night. You were so beautiful. I wanted to just walk up and kiss you. You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

My cunt was positively gushing buckets of cunt juice as she complimented me. I knew it was just my wish speaking, but it was still flattering as hell. I spread my legs wide and her eyes fell to my waxed cunt. Her fingers reached out and touched the little heart of fiery hair that grew just above my slit.

"So soft," she murmured.

I gasped as she started licking at my cunt, her tongue quick and deft, as she circled my slit, teasing me. She spread me open, licking at my inner labia, every touch of her tongue sending tingles of pleasure through my cunt. I moaned softly, closing my eyes and enjoying the woman's pussy eating. I was feeling hot, so I started unbuttoning my blouse, spilling out my tits.

"Everyone just go about your banking," Mark was ordering, his arms around another pretty bank teller. Her nametag read Donna. She had deep, blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. She wore a conservative blouse that she was unbuttoning, revealing a nice pair of breasts in a wispy, black bar that Mark unclasped in the front, spilling out her round melons and hard nipples.

Mark bent her over a loan officer's desk. The loan officer was a balding black guy who just kept right on talking on his phone as Mark hiked up the bank teller's skirt and pulled down her brown pantyhose and black panties. Donna's muff was covered in soft, blonde fur and Mark ran his finger through it then pulled out his cock and thrust into the bank teller.

"Oh yes," she moaned as Mark fucked her. "Mmhh, that felt wonderful."

"Yes, sorry, it's a little noisy in the bank," the loan officer said absently into his phone as his eyes were focused on the bank teller getting fucked on his desk. Donna's tits were hanging down and swinging back and forth as Mark pounded her cunt. "I need to call you back," he muttered, hanging up.

A young woman in line kept looking back at me, she seemed oddly familiar. Those green eyes were so familiar. An image floated up of those green eyes looking up at me from between my thighs as she licked my cunt. And then I remembered. I fucked her in the changing room at Hot Topic the day I met Mark. Mark had been fucking Lillian in the front of the store while I was shopping for clothes. Her name was ... Anne.

"Hey, Anne, come on over," I waved.

Anne walked over, a smile on her pierced lip. She was wearing a short, green and red plaid catholic schoolgirl skirt. A very short skirt, I could practically see her panties as the skirt swayed. Her legs were clad in knee-high socks and heeled shoes. Her blouse was a low cow cut, white frilly thing that cupped her breasts.

She sat next to me and I grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her into a kiss. Her lip piercings rubbed wickedly on my lips as we frenched. Her hands reached out and started playing with my exposed breasts, her fingers gently playing with my achingly hard nipples. Kelli was sliding her tongue through my slit, now, dipping into my wet hole. I wiggled in pleasure as she slid a finger slowly inside me, as her tongue attacked my clit.

"You're so fucking tight!" Mark was moaning as he pounded the bank teller. "So goddamn fucking tight." I could hear the slut moaning on my fiancee's cock, the desk scratching the floor as it rocked from the force of Mark's thrusts.

I pushed Anne's face down to my tits and gasped as she sucked a nipple into her mouth. I could feel the cold, metallic lip piercing rubbing on my sensitive aerola. Kelli had slipped a second finger up inside me and was sucking my clit, hard, while her tongue played with it between her lips. My hips were starting to twitch as my orgasm built.

"Oh, you fucking sluts are going to make me cum," I moaned. "Yes, fuck yes! Keep it up! You dirty whores!"

The pressure was building inside my womb, the two sluts every touch adding more and more pleasure until I could no longer take it. I screamed as my body writhed in the chair. My cunt clenched on Kelli's invading fingers and I could feel fresh fluids flooding out of my cunt into her eager mouth. Gasping, I pulled Kelli up and kissed her predatory mouth, tasting my sweet, spicy flavor on her lips.

"Fuck that was good," I told her. I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, buttons popping off. She wasn't wearing a bra, her little A cup titties didn't need them. Her nipples were tiny, and both were pierced with the thinnest, gold rings.

I bent down and sucked her nipple into my mouth, playing with the tiny, gold ring with my tongue as Kelli moaned her pleasure. I reached down and found she wasn't wearing panties beneath her skirt. This was one nasty slut. Her pussy was shaved bare and she had large, fat pussy lips. I caressed them, feeling her shudder on my lap. Anne captured Kelli's other nipple in her lips and we suckled side by side on her.

When my finger was coated in Kelli's pussy juices, I slid my hand around her waist, to her ass, and found her puckered asshole and worked my finger up inside her. "Oh wow!" Kelli gasped. "Hmm, yes. I love ass play." Kelli giggled wickedly.

"Gonna flood your slutty pussy with my cum," Mark was moaning. He must be fucking her pretty fast from the sound of the slap of flesh. Donna was just moaning and gasping as he fucked her. "Had a nice cum, slut?" Mark asked. "Because I loved how your cunt massaged my cock, whore! And here is your reward."

I could almost hear him shooting his cum into her nasty snatch and I licked my lips. I just had to taste that. I pushed Kelli back and then grabbed her nipple ring and led her to Mark as she squealed in pain. Mark was just pulling out of Donna, a satisfied grin on his face.

"Hey, Mare," he said with a smile, eying the slut I was guiding by her nipple.

"This slut likes it up the ass," I told him and pushed Kelli at him.

"Do you, slut?" Mark asked, pinching her nipple. "Do you just love getting fucked up your tight, nasty ass?"

"Yes, I love it up the ass," Kelli gasped.

I motioned Anne to come over as I started stroking Donna's exposed ass. "Stay bent over, slut."

"Yes, miss," she murmured.

Anne walked over and I pointed down on the floor. Ann stretched out and I sat on her face. I shivered in pleasure as Anne begin kissing my cunt, her piercing rubbing deliciously about my pussy. I spread Donna's cunt open, just like a pretty, just fucked flower, oozing my fiancee's cum. I licked through her slit, tasting the tangy, honey flavor of her cunt and the salty flavor of Mark's cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.