Second Chances - Cover

Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Greg Thomas (not that one) has been living a life filled with disaster and disappointment until he could not take any more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Workplace  

I didn't see Johnnie much from then on since his boss was sending him all over the world racing for them. It was quite a thrill to be watching the Grand Prix race on TV and hear that it was won by some guy named Johnnie Millar. I got another big thrill to be in the winner's circle with Johnnie at Watkins Glen Raceway. Jean and I were as proud of Johnnie as if he was like family to us. Even our little ones got to calling him Uncle Johnnie.

Johnnie spent a couple of days visiting with us while he was between races. After he left and the excitement of having a world famous race driver in the house ended, and we got back to living our life just like normal.

With all the powers Horatio had given me it was far from a normal existence. I made a mistake a couple of days ago. I had made myself invisible for some reason I don't remember but I do remember that I forgot to make myself visible again and Sandy came blasting down the stairs and ran smack into me knocking us both down the stairs ending up in a crumpled pile of arms and legs. Talk about confusion, Sandy had no idea what had' happened since she could not see me and was cursing herself for being so clumsy. Imagine her surprise when I spoke to her; she almost passed out cold. I made myself visible and profusely apologized to her. Her response was to slug me in the arm and then for some reason, known only to her; she kissed' me. Never one to pass up a kiss from a pretty girl, I kissed her back. We got passionate and ended up on the floor laughing our silly heads off.

Later that day Horatio came by to see me. He told me that there was a situation nearby that he wanted me to look into. He said that there is a compound called Jonestown back in the woods where some unsavory characters were recruiting families to live in a secret community practicing some ways that society consistently frowned upon. Frowned upon may be too mild a term. Despised is more like what was generally thought. Some of what was going on was downright illegal and looked at with disgust by most of society. They were brainwashing their members to make them believe that what they were doing was not only acceptable but the only way to live. What was so bad that they were doing? They recruited families who had young girls of around thirteen years old. The family would be brainwashed as a whole to believe that once a girl reaches the age of fourteen she would be trained to become a sex slave to be sold to some rich pedophile to live as a sex toy for the rest of her life.

I thought I was going to be sick as Horatio told me his tale. My disgust was growing by the second and I was anxious to get out and do something about that despicable group. I immediately started formulating a plan of what I could do. It was going to take some tricky maneuvers but if I was careful I should not be in jeopardy. I had to keep in mind that I was not expected to cure the whole situation by myself.


That evening after supper I sat down with Jean and Sandy to tell them about my latest quest. Naturally Jean was worried that I could get hurt but I convinced her that I could get just as hurt walking across the street. I told the girls that I had help from Horatio and his detective friend. What I didn't mention was that I would be alone entering the compound.

The next day I met with Horatio to go over the details of my plan. He filled me in about the location and layout of the compound. He told me about the guards and a couple of weak spots in their security. Before I was on my way he gave me another power to use. I could think real hard of a location and all of a sudden I would be there. I had to remember to only do it while I was invisible so I didn't create a big scene. I tried it out at home by thinking real hard about the pool out back. One thing I didn't count on was that as I thought about the pool I ended up IN the pool fully dressed. Guess I'm going to have to be careful about that. I got out of the pool, stripped down and grabbed a towel so I could dry off. I was entertained by some titters and giggles as the girls saw my mess up. With my dignity a thing of the past I headed into the house to change clothes.

Dressed and dry I bid goodbye to the girls and used the skill Horatio gave me and took up a position on a hill where I could watch what was going on in the compound. To the casual observer it appeared to be no more than a nice quiet compound where families were going about their daily routines. Knowing what I knew of the organization, I could see that there were no children over the age of fourteen moving around the compound. I did see a couple of girls who appeared to be thirteen years old being escorted to one of the buildings. I thought it strange that the building they entered had no windows. The door that they entered strongly resembled the door to a high security area. It was made of heavy steel and had locks on the outside as well as inside.

Since I was invisible I was able to think of the inside of that building and transport myself there. I was lucky that I didn't materialize inside a wall. I had to move quickly to get out of the way of anyone moving around. What I had entered was evidently a school where the young girls were being trained to be sex slaves.

I was in a long hallway with many doors on each side. At the first door I could hear some whimpering which sounded like a young girl. The door was closed but I went through it just like Horatio had taught me. Inside I found a man holding a girl who was wearing a bathrobe tied with a sash. The man was trying to untie the sash and the girl was fighting him. "Girl, are you hungry?"

"Yes, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning."

"Well, let me tell you how it works here. If you want to eat you are going to have to do everything I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, I want you to take the robe off and lie down on the bed with your legs spread wide."

"Are you going to rape me?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes I am. Nobody has even touched me down there." (Pointing)

"Neither I, nor anybody else here, is going to rape you. You will remain a virgin as long as you co-operate with us and do as you are told."

At a previous time I had tested to see if my digital camera would work while we both were invisible. It worked fine and I even took a picture of a mirror and I did not show up and neither did the camera. I set the camera for silent mode and turned off the flash. Therefore I was able to take many pictures of what the man was doing to the girl. I made sure to get some good shots of his face.

The girl then took off the robe and lay down on the bed like she was told to. The man then walked over to the bed and looked at the girl from head to toe as he ran his hands all over her body avoiding her genitals.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.