OVERBOARD! - Cover

OVERBOARD!

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Chapter 50: Like the Beach Boys’ Song, “Still Cruisin’”.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50: Like the Beach Boys’ Song, “Still Cruisin’”. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

In the morning we woke with smiles on our faces. We had a very good night behind us but not as much sleep as one would think based on the time that had passed. I was able to bring Kay to her pinnacle twice orally and once with me on top. Fortunately she made use of one of the pillows and we didn't worry about disturbing the passengers in the cabins on either side of us. Kay was trying to interest me in another round of mutual joys, until I pointed out that Lucy would be looking for us at the boutique in the not too distant future.

We were a few minutes late getting to the boutique and catching up with Lucy. "I was just going to call up to your cabin. Is everything alright?"

Kay smiled and said, "Everything is quite alright. We were up late last night and lost track of the time when we got up."

"Up late?"

"We were out on our balcony enjoying the night air and the view as we went along. We enjoyed it very much." The twinkle was back in her eyes and I was pretty sure Lucy caught it and its meaning.

She confirmed my suspicion when she said, "Ohhh, really."

We spent the next three hours in the boutique. The two women discussing the dresses Kay tried on and me bored almost to tears except when Kay came out of the fitting room to show me each dress. A dress for dinner at the Captain's table turned into a dress and shoes and stockings (NOT panty hose, I was admonished) and gosh knows what else in addition to a frilly new bra and panty set that had me wondering why Kay was bothering with them. Her body was tight and toned and she didn't need a bra, in addition, my few handkerchiefs each had more material than the panties.

There was a seamstress in the boutique and she made sure the dress that Kay had chosen would fit. The dress would be altered overnight and the seamstress was going to bring it up for Kay to try on one more time. They agreed to meet at ten o'clock for the final check so there would be time for any final alterations.

Chuck joined us for a late lunch at another one of the open air cafés and we talked about the cruise and all the things we were seeing. We were scheduled to pull in for a port call and would spend the late afternoon and early evening in the port before getting under way. We decided to stick together, walking around in the port city. Chuck reminded me to give my tux and shoes to the steward so they would be fresh and ready for me when we had dinner with the Captain. When Kay and I returned to our cabin for our wallets, I contacted the steward about my tux and shoes.

We spent the afternoon walking around in the harbor park area. It was clearly set up to separate any tourists from their money. Everywhere we went we found opportunities to spend money and take away souvenirs. Sure it was overpriced but not exorbitantly so. Most of the things were made in China and bought by the gross. It was no different than any other tourist strip. The park area had several open air stalls and show displays; it was almost a carnival like atmosphere and arrangement.

We picked up things for both of our families. Chuck and Lucy also picked up some items. We took them all to the office maintained by port operations on shore for the Purser's use. We left everything there to be brought to our cabins for us. A simple service provided as a courtesy for all the passengers.

We decided on having an early dinner in a port restaurant. We could have eaten on the ship but this was a change. We went a local restaurant not one of a chain, which specialized in local cuisine. It was good food, I had the Alaskan King Crab Legs and Kay had the Wild Salmon. The seafood was fresh caught; it didn't travel far from the sea to our plates.

It was a leisurely meal with good conversation between the four of us. We even managed to touch on politics, in a general manner. I worked to keep that part of the conversation short so we wouldn't chance any arguments. A good part of the conversation was centered on Kay, her education and how the internship played a part.

It was a pleasant interlude; by the time we were finished with our meal and after dinner coffee, it was time to go back aboard the ship. It would leave with or without us and we had no interest in being left behind.

We split up and returned to our cabins once aboard but we planned to get together in time to watch the ship and shoreline from the upper decks as we left the pier. It was well after dark when the ship got underway and we had a good view of the fireworks that were set off to go along with leaving the port. It was a nice light show. When the hoopla was over, it was still early enough to do something for the evening and we decided to go dancing.

The ship had a dance ensemble that played each night and we went to the ballroom after changing to appropriate clothes. Kay and I hadn't had many opportunities to go dancing, and I was afraid I'd embarrass her. I warned her I had two left feet, still we took several turns on the dance floor. I don't think I stepped on her, too often. Chuck and Lucy on the other hand were smooth and looked darn good together on the dance floor. Early on we traded partners for a set but only for a short one. We stayed late and only left when it was getting hard to keep our eyes open.

In the cabin we showered together and had some fun; I was able to please Kay once with my mouth and then against the wall with her legs wrapped around me, we both enjoyed that one but by the time we came out, all we wanted to do was get some sleep. We settled into the bed; we were comfortably in our usual positions. I lay on my back and Kay was draped along my side with a leg and an arm across me, her head on my shoulder.

In the morning we only got up when we did because we expected the seamstress with Kay's new dress. She was on time with the dress and a small basket of her notions. I was chased out of the room and told to come back in an hour. I made a counter proposal before changing into my swim trunks; Kay was to catch up with me at the pool when the seamstress had finished.

When Kay joined me we swam to get in some exercise and then ordered a light lunch to have at pool side. We were scheduled for the early seating and we wanted to have an appetite. We stayed at the pool until it was time to get ready for our meal with the Captain. His dinner was always served promptly at six and his guests were expected to be at his table about fifteen minutes before then.

We dressed in our finery. I was just another guy in a tuxedo, a penguin, but Kay was stunning. Her dress was a gold sleeveless, floor length ball gown that accentuated her slim figure and made her look like she was floating instead of walking. Her hair was done up and she was wearing a tiara in her hair that I had never seen before. The shoes were a dead on match with the dress with heels that enhanced her posture. We made our way to the grand dining room.

We arrived at the table at the same time as Chuck and Lucy. Chuck was another penguin but Lucy looked good, almost as good as Kay but, in my eyes, no one could look as good as Kay did. Two other couples joined us; both of them were of an age with my parents. We introduced ourselves to each other and were sharing light small talk while we stood waiting for the Captain. We learned that Kay and I were the only ones new to cruising. When the Captain came to the table we men seated the ladies and then sat ourselves.

At six o'clock a gong was sounded and the hors d'oeuvres were served to start off our meal. The next two and a half hours we enjoyed a good meal with good conversation. The Captain showed himself to be very accomplished at making strangers comfortable with each other and leading a conversation.

He told us about himself and what it meant to be a cruise ship captain. We learned he had started about as low as you can in the cruise industry and in the course of his forty-four year career had worked himself up to his present position. He had been the Captain of this ship for a little over two years and his next position would be 'retired'. He chuckled at his own little joke.

The Captain led the conversation and we went around the table, so that each couple had an opportunity to tell a little about themselves. Each of us was asked what we did and other highlights of our personal history. We learned that the Peters, seated across the table from me and Kay, had worked together in the garment industry in New York. She was a clothing designer and he had been the comptroller of the company they retired from some twelve years earlier. Now, with their adult children living their own lives, they did whatever struck their fancy.

The other couple on the opposite side of the table, the Ventnors, were also retired, both from banking. They had worked for competing banks and managed to attend many industry seminars and conferences together, much to the amusement of their coworkers and consternation of their superiors. They now occupied themselves by doing charity work with a few major charities. They took both summer and winter vacations each year. Coincidentally, they skied regularly, staying at one of the resorts that were part of my newest major client.

Next were Chuck and Lucy. When they let it be known they were successful travel agents, the others at the table took an exceptional interest and there were many questions raised about places to go, how to get there and what to do when visiting. The Captain clearly took a special interest as well but didn't explain why. Was he going to travel after he retired, too? I would think travel would be among the last of the things he's consider after leaving his position.

When it was our turn, I let Kay do most of the talking. When she said that we were married less than a week and on our honeymoon, it brought about exclamations of good wishes and hopes for a long and happy life for us together. The Captain ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate with us. Before that part of the conversation was exhausted, I saw that Missus Ventnor was eyeing us surreptitiously and I suspected it was the significant age difference between me and Kay but she didn't say anything, so I didn't make an issue of it.

Kay moved onto her vocational aspirations which elicited much discussion about where she was in school and what she was doing for the summer, other than our honeymoon. The group was fascinated when Kay spoke of the internship. They were surprised when she went into the details of working in the different departments, most especially the production department and the machine shop. It was evident they maintained the attitudes of an older generation and weren't sure of what to think of a woman working with heavy machinery. Life had moved on beyond them.

I let Kay continue, even when she started on me and what I did with my life; I knew our financial situation was safe with her. A lot of what I did went by the Peters but the Ventnors were more knowledgeable about computers, networks and the efforts necessary for system and data reliability. They asked reasonable and intelligent questions, which Kay directed towards me for answers.

Kay brought the conversation around to sailing and our sailboat. The Captain was familiar with sailing as were both the Peters and the Ventnors. Our marriage was a highlight of the conversation, so it was natural when Kay and I explained how we met. This brought about observations of how wonderfully romantic things were for us. We glossed over Todd and the part he played in our life; there was no need to bring up his unpleasant attentions.

When we were through with our coffee and the meal, the Captain wished us all well, told us not to hesitate to call his office if there was anything that was beyond his staff and then wished us all a pleasant time for the rest of our trip. We four couples wished each other well and then split up to go our own ways. Chuck and Lucy had something to do and we were on our own.

We stayed dressed up and went for a walk, strolling around the outer walkways again. It was an enjoyable time and we always found it to be a good light exercise for settling our meal. While we were walking, we greeted other passengers apparently doing what we were. We discussed everything that we had been through since flying into Alaska. We thought about taking in another show but opted instead to sit on our balcony to enjoy each other and the beautiful night sky.

We cuddled and kissed and enjoyed each other while sitting on one of our balcony lounges. It was intimate and cozy. When we felt the chill of the night we brought out a blanket to cover ourselves and cuddled some more. We weren't as adventurous as we had been out there and kept our cuddling sedate. When we went in for the night is when we became more boisterous, starting with the shower. After the shower we spent the night doing what newlyweds did. We were careful to use a pillow so as not to announce what we were doing or disturb our neighbors.

In the morning we luxuriated in each other's arms and stayed in bed until our bladders demanded action. We dressed and went to get something to eat. When we opened the door, a note fell to the floor; we opened it and found just one word, 'Congratulations'. There was nothing else on it and no indication who it had come from. We thought about it but could come up with no one that we could attribute the note to.

We walked to the Mexican themed open air restaurant for our lunch; it was too late to call it brunch. We ordered huevos rancheros and Mimosas as a compromise. While we were waiting for our meal to be brought to our table, we sat side by side to look over the ship's newspaper I'd picked up. In a way, it explained the note at our cabin door. On the front page in large print, along with our boarding pictures, was an announcement of our wedding and congratulations from the ship's crew, along with encouragement to all the other passengers to also congratulate us.

Our meal was brought to us just then, the waitress congratulated us and she had another note for us but wouldn't tell us who it came from, they wanted to remain anonymous. We looked back towards the food line and there were several people there looking at us and smiling. Apparently a good portion of the crew and passengers had seen the ship's newspaper.

I smiled and said, "Kay, I don't think we have to worry anymore about using a pillow or anything else while we're having our fun."

Kay blushed from her hair line down to under her tee shirt collar. "Oh my, this is embarrassing. What are we going to do, Rob?"

"Do about what? I'm not in favor of a divorce, especially this quickly after the wedding, so that's not an option, nor is leaving the ship. We both swim well but where would we swim to? We have no control over the ship's newspaper or who reads it, so there's nothing to be done that way. Wearing disguises seems silly to me and having plastic surgery to alter our appearances is rather extreme. Do you have anything in mind?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.