OVERBOARD!
Chapter 37: Kay Joins Me in Colorado.

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37: Kay Joins Me in Colorado. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

I lay there breathing hard with a big shit eating grin on my face. It was a couple of minutes before Kay roused from her stupor. As she started moving I fell out of her.

Her first words puzzled me, "It wasn't a fluke."

"What wasn't a fluke?"

"What you did to me on the beach. You did it to me, again."

"Oh, that."

"Yes, that. This was as great as it was on the beach, maybe even better."

"I think that's because you were in charge of this one."

"I want to do it this way again." She shifted around and sat up on my hips.

"I liked it, too, so I don't see why we won't. There are other ways as well."

"I've heard there are others and if they're as good as what we just did, I want to try them all."

"You don't want to keep some in reserve? Keep them so we can spice things up when they get dull?"

"I don't think things'll ever be dull if we do things the way we did on the beach or the way we did them just now."

"I hope they never are." She started rocking her hips again.

I reached for her and used my thumb to stroke her. When I reached the top of her crease, I rubbed that little bit I knew was good for warming her up. At the same time, I was recovering and knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to go again.

She had her eyes closed and said, "Ummm, I like that, I like that a lot. When you do that it's better than when I do it, I get there faster and better."

"Well if it's too much for you I can stop."

"Who said anything about it being too much? I just said it's faster and better. I don't want you to stop, maybe ever."

Her hips were swiveling now, round and round, grinding herself against my pubic bone. I wasn't fully aroused yet but I was hard enough to make use of my tumescence. I pulled her down and into a kiss. While I was holding her, I rolled us over again. Now I was on top and it was easier for me to rotate my hips and work on her in that way. I could tease and excite her by varying the speed and pressure I applied. I broke the kiss to rise up and look down into her eyes but kept moving my hips.

"You have the most beautiful eyes and they are sparkling so much right now. When we were on the beach I thought the sparkle I saw was a reflection of the moon light, now I know better, it's coming from within you."

"If my eyes are sparkling, it's because of you. You can never leave me, Rob. I don't think I'd survive if you did."

"I'm not planning on going anywhere, not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever! I'm yours, for as long as you'll have me."

I lowered my face to hers and we kissed again, gentle and loving but I was still moving my hips and grinding on her with the bottom of my erection to excite her and bring myself to full strength. Her arms were wrapped around my head and neck as she brought her knees up and locked her legs around me above my hips. This tilted her pelvis up and lessened my ability to grind on her effectively. At the same time it allowed me to pull back and align myself with her entry. I slid in, hard and held still.

"Oh, gosh, that's good. Do it again, PLEASE do it again."

I pulled back and then pushed forward, hard. I was again bumping her button and we were both enjoying it. I moved my head down to her left breast sucking it into my mouth. I loved it and lashed her nipple with my tongue. I held that nipple between my lips and nipped it with my teeth bringing forth a screech.

"When you do that, work on my breast that way I can't think about anything else. It's too hard."

I raised my head and looked into her eyes, "Aww, poor Kay, I don't let her think." My voice was dripping with sarcasm. "You're not supposed to think about anything but what I'm doing to you. You can multi-task at just about anything else, anytime else, but not when we're doing this." I then went after her right breast.

I started moving my hips back and forth faster and she was rocking her hips up to meet mine. Our breathing was getting deeper and harder. Sweat was breaking out on her forehead and upper lip while I could feel mine dripping down my face. I was pounding her, despite her attempts to rock her hips up, I was driving them down.

I was driving the breath out of her. "Unh ... unh ... don't ... stop ... unh ... unh ... I'm ... close ... unh ... so ... close ... unh ... unh ... don't ... stop..."

This was the hardest we had gone at it, almost violently but out of love. I was close, too and doing my best to hold back until she reached her crest.

We were still banging away thirty seconds later when Kay went stiff and squeezed me with her legs, locking me in place. "EEEEYAHHH!"

I drove myself as far in as I could and released. I added my own scream to hers. "Yaaahhhhhh!"

It seemed like we held that way forever. Then her legs relaxed and fell away, I slipped out of her, falling to the side, pulling her over with me. We laid there, getting control over our breathing.

"I'd say do that again, Rob, but I don't think I'd survive right now if you did."

"And I'd love to do it again but I'm done for the night. I need some sleep so I can be ready for tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?"

"Another day to make love with you, I've just got to make sure I live until then."

I reached down to the foot of the bed and pulled the cover up over us. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep.

In the morning I wanted to get out of bed without waking Kay but she woke as I got off the bed.

"Good morning and where do you think you're going?"

"I've got to go to the bathroom. I have to relieve the pressure or I'm going to explode."

"Don't take too long, I've got to go, too."

I didn't and she did.

"What are we going to do today, Rob?"

"I have to write a report but that won't take long. I thought we might go into the town and see what it's like. Before we do, though, I've got to take a shower. We worked up quite a sweat last night before we went to sleep."

"Yeah, but it was fun! Is there room for both of us in the shower?"

"Lots and lots of room, this is a luxury suite and used by skiers during the season. When they come off the slopes they want to get clean and still play. The showers are designed for some play time and we have unlimited hot water. Why don't you call down and order a light breakfast for both of us. Have room service leave it outside the door while we shower."

We got in the huge shower stall with spray heads on all four walls. We didn't want to get out of range of each other's touch so we really didn't need all the room but it was still nice. We had a lot of fun washing each other from head to toe. After we rinsed I pushed Kay back against a wall and pulled one of her legs up and onto my hip. I bent my knees to lower myself and then stood back up, impaling her.

"Oooh. I thought we'd do this in the bed when we got up but this is fun, too."

"And we don't even have to worry about smelling when we're done because when we work up a sweat it washes away."

I reached around and down under her bottom with both hands. I pulled her tightly against me and she put her arms around my neck helping me. She raised her other leg to my hip and locked her ankles behind me. I lifted her up and let her back down while I pushed her up against the wall with my hips. It took a little coordination but we got into a rhythm with her using her leg muscles to hold herself up and help with our motion.

"Oof, I didn't think of doing it this way. You keep coming up with new things like this and I like it. Don't stop!"

I pushed against her and held there while I ground my pelvis against her and kissed her deeply. She gave off noises of pleasure and enjoyment which I returned. We couldn't get any closer; we were physically joined top and bottom.

We continued our dance there in the shower until she went off, which set me off. After our mutual scream we locked our mouths together, again. I let her down but we were still in a hug.

"Gosh that was good. If the experiences I had before had been like this I might have been more active, or at least not as hesitant. Now that you've shown me what it's like I never want to quit."

"Arrrg, I've created a monster."

She looked into my eyes.

"But I'm your monster, yours and yours alone. I hope you never get tired of me. I know I'll never get tired of you. I love you."

"I'll never get tired of you either, Kay. You bring excitement to my life just by being you. Lord knows I needed some excitement before you came along. Up until then, things were pretty mundane. The very first thing you did brought excitement to me and you've kept on bringing excitement since then."

"You're good to me, Rob, better than anyone ever was before. Who knew, when I saw you, it would grow to what it is now? I sure didn't but I count myself lucky that it did."

"We're getting too serious for this early in the morning. Let's get out, get dry and get moving."

We got out of the shower after another hug and grope. We dried off side by side and while she was messing with her hair, I shaved. I finished up before her and went into the bedroom to get dressed; as I walked by her I gave her a little goose.

"Ack! Brute, how dare you assault my person." She threw her head back putting her nose up in the air very regally.

I brought breakfast is and we nibbled on fruit and yogurt as we got ready. While we dressed I said, "I still have to do that report but it shouldn't take more than an hour to put it together. While I'm working on it you can go down to the lobby and see what there is for us to do around town. There's no snow this time of year but the mountains, where the slopes are, still have a beautiful view. Whatever we do we have to meet Garrett and his family for dinner around six."

She left and I got to my report. I knew I wouldn't finish it but I wanted to rough it out. I knew I should be able to finish it after Kay left to go back to San Diego. After a while she came back to get me. We went into the town proper and walked around looking at everything. For some strange reason it seemed that everything in town was geared towards the skiing industry. I wonder why?

The ski shuttle bus ran year round from the hotels in town to all the slopes. If it wasn't time for skiing it was time to walk the trails and see the beauty of the mountains. We had a great time, just being with each other surrounded by the beauty around us.

We were back in the hotel at five. Kay went in to take a quick shower while I called Garrett and set things up for dinner. I got undressed and went to join Kay in the shower.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Don't you think I need a shower, too? I walked every step you did."

"Okay, since you're in here, you can wash my back." She handed me the wash cloth and turned her back to me. She continued our conversation, "Did you talk with Garrett?"

I started at her shoulders and was working my way down her back. "I did, we're supposed to meet him and his family at the 'Country Buffet' at six. I convinced him to bring his kids and that's why we're going to the buffet. He doesn't worry about them being too wild for the restaurant there."

"How old are they?"

"His daughter is twelve and his son is ten. If they were a little older we could have gone to a real restaurant."

I was well below her shoulders and she turned her head to look at me while we continued. "I'm glad they'll be with us. I like kids around that age or a little younger. I'm good with them once they start school. Younger than that are too demanding and too much work."

"Do you expect to pop them out complete with pencil and paper? That'd make for a pretty hard delivery. Don't you think?"

"Of course not you dufus, that'll be different."

"Okay, I'm confused. How will that be different?" I was pretty much through with her back and had dropped the wash cloth before reaching around under her arms to wash (fondle!) her breasts.

"That'll be our child, that's what will make him or her different. I'll be able to do that."

"And he or she'll be right here." I said as I rubbed her belly. "I'm feeling a little better; you were making me a nervous about our family planning. We've discussed kids before and I thought we pretty much decided on two but we never really discussed how they would be brought about. I always assumed it would be in the traditional way."

"I'm not averse to adoption but I wasn't planning on it for ours. Of course, after we have our two I might consider adoption for others."

"I like the idea but it's really a conversation for some time in our future." I brought one hand back around to her bottom and started washing and massaging her there while my other hand moved down to stroke and caress her lower lips.

She wriggled in pleasure and went, "Ummm, that's nice but if you don't stop we're going to be late for dinner."

She turned in my arms and my hands ended up on her hips as she brought her face up to mine for a kiss. The water continued to run across us as we held the kiss. After a moment she broke the kiss before reaching down to give my hardness a squeeze. I pushed her towards the door and swatted her butt as she went through it.

She looked back at me. "Ogre!" Her tongue came out and she blew me a raspberry.

"Tease!" I called after her as she went into the bedroom.

I quickly finished my shower and we dressed casually for dinner.

We walked into the restaurant and waited for Garrett and his family in the lobby area. It was only a minute or two before there was a minor ruckus coming through the door. The kids were arguing and pushing each other back and forth. "She's touching me!"

"Am not!" and she hip bumped him sideways into the door frame as they came through.

"Are too!" and he retaliated by pushing her with both hands into the wall.

"Mom, make him stop!"

"Dad, why does she have to go everywhere I do?"

Garrett was trying to separate them and quiet the storm. "Knock it off, you two, before I clock you both!" He looked up to see me and Kay watching the show, along with everyone else within earshot.

The kids quieted as Garrett led his family up to us. "Rob, this is my wife Joyce and our children Samantha and Andrew. There are times Joyce and I consider disowning them and leaving them on the roadside somewhere. Unfortunately they both know where they live and I'm afraid they'd find their way back home."

Samantha looked pained, "Daadddd!"

"Don't 'Dad' me; I know you know your home address." Garrett smirked and pulled her over for a sideways hug.

Andrew kicked his sister's ankle.

Joyce saw the surreptitious attack. "Andy! Stop that! Both of you behave or you can wait out in the van while your father and I have a leisurely dinner."

I smiled and said, "Garrett, Joyce, kids, this is my fiancé, Kaitlyn Sandersen. Kay, are you sure you want kids?"

"Nice to meet you all. Yes, I'm sure I want kids." She addressed the kids, "My brothers and I always fought like you two do." Then she spoke to Garrett and Joyce, "I'm sure you know it doesn't mean anything other than they really love each other."

Andy went "Yuck!"

Samantha went "Ewww."

Garrett growled, "Kids!" They went quiet and glared at each other.

I said, "C'mon, let's go in and find a table." We went up to the register and I paid for six adult meals. "My treat!"

"Thanks, Rob." Garrett led us to a corner table away from most everyone else.

Joyce gave the kids directions and let them loose to get their meals. I noticed that, even though Joyce didn't say anything about it, the kids stayed together as they went to get their meals.

Joyce suggested Garrett and I get our meals. Kay stayed with Joyce so she wasn't alone. I knew I didn't have to say anything to her. Her good manners were innate.

We were walking the food line when Garrett said, "I guess it didn't sink in when you told me she was young, Rob. She kind of took me by surprise. How old did you say she is?"

"She turned twenty-one just before Memorial Day. I threw a big party for her. I brought her mom out to San Diego from Kansas and worked with a T.A. to get most of her classmates to the party. It was huge. That was also when we finally got it through our thick heads that we were in love with each other. It took her mother pointing it out for us to see it."

"So her parents are cool with you two as a couple?"

"It didn't start that way. As a matter of fact her father ordered her to come home over the phone and they had a big fight about it. Then he came out to San Diego without any notice to bring her home and there was a big hoorah about it. Kay and I finally convinced him that I wasn't trying to get over on his daughter and she really did know what she was doing. It wasn't just me, he wasn't thrilled about her being in San Diego or in the program she's in at SDSU."

"You convinced him?"

"Not me, Kay convinced him. First she flat refused to go back with him. Then she went through all her reasons and convinced him with logic. He still wasn't crazy about the idea and only grudgingly accepted it. It wasn't until I went home with her for Thanksgiving that it went beyond acceptance. When we finally left after that weekend, her mom and dad both saw something was going on between us, even though at the time we didn't."

We were walking up to our table, the kids were already there and digging in.

Joyce looked up at us. "It's our turn. Try not to let the kids kill each other or make too big of a mess."

We sat down to eat and were talking without saying anything of any import. The kids were staying quiet for the most part, while eating their meal.

Kay's turn:

Joyce had sent Garrett and Rob off to get their food. I stayed with her and we talked while we waited for everyone else to come back to the table.

"Your kids are great. I love kids at that age. Samantha and Andrew, right?"

"They're great alright. Sometimes they're really good friends and fun to be around. Sometimes they're a great pain in my butt, but I love 'em and I wouldn't trade 'em if I could. You can call Andy either 'Andy' or 'Andrew', he doesn't mind which but don't call Sam 'Samantha'. She'll either ignore you or bite your head off. She hates her name; she doesn't want to be confused with 'Samantha the Teen Aged Witch' even though she is one sometimes."

"I'll try to remember that."

"I understand you're still in school, Kay. What are you studying?"

"I'm in the Aerospace engineering program at San Diego State. I've just started a summer internship with Lockheed-Martin."

"Are you able to live on campus while you're doing this internship, or do you have a place in town?"

"Neither actually, I live with Rob. I moved into in his house at the beginning of the fall term last year. Before you get the wrong idea, I moved in to be his housekeeper, nothing more. I cleaned his house in return for free rent. Things have grown between us since then."

"I hope you don't mind me saying this but isn't he a little old for you?"

"He is older but we fit together. I can't see myself being with anyone else, ever. He takes good care of me, he has since we met. As a matter of fact he saved me from an assault which is how we met."

The kids returned to the table and Joyce had them sit on opposite sides of the table. They started in on their meals. It wasn't long before Andy started kicking Sam under the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.