Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 27

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

With Sonia gone, I tried to get back to my swashbuckler novel. But I was rattled and distracted. I couldn’t stop thinking about how pleasurable it had been to fuck her, and how much I wanted to fuck her again. Maybe there was something special about anger sex, or maybe it was her seemingly magical hips, but I couldn’t deny what we did yesterday was the best fucking session I’d had in years. That’s a difficult and tricky thing to admit, when the sex wasn’t with my wife! Luckily, I knew I was in no danger of falling in love with her, or her with me, or things could get problematic.

I found myself wondering if I could find a way to insert a Sonia-based character into my novel. That way, I could fuck her vividly in my imagination even if I couldn’t do it in real life. I was becoming increasingly convinced that the novel would never be published, because I didn’t want to ruin my reputation, and if I went with the uncensored version, that might just come to a halt halfway through as the erotic plot totally took over. But we didn’t need the money, and I could just write it for my own entertainment, even though that sounded selfish.

But regardless of whether the novel ever saw the light of day or not, I still had my own writing standards, and I couldn’t see any way to introduce a Sonia character into the story without it seeming forced. Maybe later, but right now the plot was pointing to the first meeting of John and Sultana Jana, and I had to see that through before I could even think about introducing new characters.

Thinking about that reminded me of my date with Jane tonight. In fact, I found myself thinking about that so very much that it was hard for me to even think about the novel version of Jane. I wanted the real thing, actual flesh and blood in my hands!

I checked the time on my laptop and realized it was four o’clock, which meant I only had a little while to go anyway.

I gave Mindy a quick call to confirm that she and Cindy would be able to meet at the house at four-thirty.

She said she was, which meant that getting back to writing would be pointless. I couldn’t get back into a groove in half an hour, and if I did it would only be frustrating since I’d have to stop again anyway.

She also told me that she’d spoken to Sue Ellen on the phone and conveyed the importance of everyone in the harem attending the meeting. Sue Ellen talked to Sonia about getting half an hour off, and surprisingly Sonia agreed.

I was pleased about that, but also intrigued. Why did Sonia agree to that when she didn’t have to? And why didn’t Sonia say anything to me about it? Maybe she’d talk to me tomorrow. Probably, she was trying to prove a point that she wasn’t jealous of Sue Ellen having sex with me or something along those lines. I figured I’d find out when I talked to Sonia tomorrow (assuming that I did).

I’d been thinking heavily about Jane and everything I knew about her before making the call. While I had Mindy on the phone, I asked in a low voice, since I was still at my booth, “This is a random question, but I want you to be honest. You said you gave Jane a Dando, right?”

“Right. Easy question. Gotta go!”

“Not so fast,” I said. “You know that’s not the question, just the lead in. You also said that you didn’t tell her what it really was, just that it was a gag gift. Right?”

“Right. It’s hard not to gag on something THAT big when you really get into-”

“Ha ha, very funny, forgot to laugh. I’m serious here, so stop trying to change the subject. Because that’s not really the full truth, is it? I’ll bet you told her it was an exact duplicate replica of my erect penis, didn’t you?”

She sighed. “I’m so sorry, Honey. I hate to lie to you, but I thought that was a little white lie, so you wouldn’t get too mad at me. You’re right, I did tell her that.”

I sighed too. “I should have known. I should have a new motto: whenever there’s a possibility of sexual scheming behind my back, assume it to be true.” I sighed again. “What am I going to do with you? You’re already deep in my doghouse. I can’t even spank you because I’m not supposed to punish you while the sex boycott is going on.”

She jokingly suggested, “Why don’t you think about it for a few days, then forget about it and not punish me at all? I’ll certainly learn my lesson if you do that!”

I just grunted. Somehow, I guessed that’s what was likely to happen. It was tough to punish her on top of the sex boycott, and by the time it was over, it would probably slip my mind. I said, “I’ll think of something. Oh, hey, I’ve got it: no more secrets! I want you to empty out your secrets bag. That way, I don’t have to keep getting surprised like this.”

There was a long pause. Finally, she said, “I’ll try. But I’m trying to think, and nothing comes to mind. That bag got a lot lighter lately. There probably are a few more things, but it’ll take me a while to get to them. I try hard not to think of secret-y stuff, you know.”

“Well, work on it. Meanwhile, I want you to tell me the full story.”

She asked, “What, about how she got the Dando?”

“Yes.”

“Now?”

“Yes, now.”

She made a crackling noise with her mouth. “Honey ... sounds like ... bad connection...”

I groaned. “This is no time for joking around. Come on!”

Her voice turned serious. “Well ... I was mostly honest. It was presented to her as a gag gift of sorts for her birthday.”

“Which birthday?”

“Oh, let’s see. Two years ago, I think. Yes, that’s it. And I didn’t present it to her in front of all her friends, since that would have set every tongue in the neighborhood wagging. I did it as kind of an off-handed ‘oh by the way here’s this’ thing when we were alone. By then, I’d been raving about the King to her for years. And she was complaining about how even the most handsome and well-hung men she could date weren’t doing it for her. In fact, she claimed that the more physically ideal her boyfriends were, the worse they were in bed, as a general rule. I guess it’s the Michelle Effect in reverse.”

I looked around. I had to be careful what I said, even though nobody was remotely near me, since I was inside the restaurant. I said, “Are you even remotely implying that you-know-who is bad in bed?” I didn’t want to mention Michelle’s name in public, just to be safe.

“Of course not! She’s going to be the ULTIMATE FUCK, I promise! If you’re not twice as excited to fuck her as you are to fuck me, I’m going to be disappointed. And I know that sounds weird, but don’t worry about it. It’s a cucquean thing. Ruby too, of course. Both of them can’t wait to be your buxom little fuck pets!”

I could feel my dick starting to engorge, but I willed it not to.

She went on, “Anyway, I’m talking in a more general sense, of letting one’s looks go to one’s head. There’s no reason that can’t happen to a guy too, though probably not to the same degree, since looks aren’t as highly valued for men as they are for women.”

“Point taken,” I allowed. “Please continue.”

“Right. Well, I don’t think she knew what to do with it at first. She looked at it, and me, rather strangely, and didn’t say much. And it’s hard to have a frank sexual discussion with her, because her first instinct is to put up her walls. It takes me a long time talking to her to get those walls to come down, if they ever do at all. But I have a secret weapon to get around those walls.”

“Which is?”

“Humor! You should try it. She normally wouldn’t be able to say anything revealing about her sex life, at least not until I talked her ears off with a few sangrias to help. But I learned that she’s got a great sense of humor, again once she loosens up a bit, and she can talk about sex quite openly and honestly if it’s done in a jokey sort of way.”

“Which you are a genius at, I presume?”

“So I’ve heard.” She snickered. “I don’t mean to boast, but that is the word on the street. And in the Kremlin and the White House and other places like that.”

I chuckled. “You’re nothing if not modest.”

“Why thank you. I hate to even mention it, but since you brought it up, I did win the Nobel Prize for Modesty a few years back.”

I played along. “Ah. So that’s why you went on that trip to Stockholm. I was wondering.”

“See? I’m so modest that I didn’t even mention it until now. But anyhow, we’d already been ‘joking’ for years about how much she’d love to have sex with you. I know you can’t see my hands, but I’m making air quotes around the word ‘joking.’ Oops, I did it again. Over the years, it became abundantly clear that she wasn’t really joking. By the time the whole Christmas Party Incident happened, she was ready and willing to try a ‘friends with benefits’ thing with you, but unfortunately she had a serious boyfriend at the time.”

“I know all that already. Let’s not bring up that unfortunate ball of wax.”

“I know, but I just mention it because that was around the time I gave her the Dando. That turned out to be a great means to get her to open up about sex even more than ever before, because everything about the Dando was kind of jokey. It wasn’t long before she admitted that she was actually using it! And she claimed that it gave her greater orgasms than any actual fucking with her serious boyfriend at the time, due to the power of her imagination. She was thinking of YOU!”

I hadn’t been aroused, but I started getting erect in a hurry as I imagined Jane lying naked on her bed pushing a Dando in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I got a little carried away daydreaming about Jane’s muscular vaginal walls clinging to and dragging on my shaft, working my thickness in and out of herself with considerable effort.

Mindy snickered knowingly at my prolonged silence. “That puts an interesting image in your head, doesn’t it?”

“You know me too well,” I admitted.

“Well then, Mr. Big Cock, try this on for size then.”

I said, “I swear, I can hear you smirking through the phone.”

She snickered. “You’re right, of course, but I’ll try not to smirk so loudly. In the interest of full disclosure, and emptying out my secrets bag, here’s another juicy secret for you: I actually gave her a second Dando.”

I groaned unhappily.

“That was her birthday gift one year later. She was MUCH more appreciative that time, let me tell you.” She chuckled.

“A second? Why? It’s not like she could use two at once.”

“Actually, she could, and did! And probably still does! She’s super into titfucking, as I told you earlier. And isn’t it great that we can talk about this sort of thing freely, now that you know what a raging cucquean I am? I’ve been wanting to share that with you for the longest time! Anyway, she likes using one Dando to slide in between her ginormous boobs and lick on the tip, pretending that’s the real you. Meanwhile, she uses the other one in her pussy to heighten the whole experience. So it’s like there are two of you, fucking her brains out on either end!”

“Jesus H. Christ!” I muttered.

“You forgot the pogo stick,” she said. “I’m sure He’s bouncing along in Heaven somewhere, thinking about Jane lying there like that. Even He must get horny sometimes.”

“Now you’re getting too sacrilegious.”

“Sorry. But again in the interest of trying to unburden myself of all my secrets, I didn’t know she’d use two at once until she told me she did. The main reason I gave her a second one was because Dando technology, or Dandonology, as I call it, improved greatly over the course of that year.”

“Explain.”

She started, “Dandonology is the study of busty and beautiful women who crave the ulti-”

I interrupted her with an annoyed groan.

“Sorry. The first Dandos were much as you’d expect. Your basic dildo. Stiff as steel and no frills, but it gets the job done. However, two mad scientists, namely the Gruesome Twosome, worked on it like a new Manhattan Project, striving to create the most perfect Dan cock found anywhere in the world outside of your crotch. They studied and copied all the best dildos on the market, all in the name of science, of course. You should have seen them titfucking themselves with dildo after dildo, while sucking on the tips.”

“For science,” I said sarcastically.

“Of course! For science!” She giggled. “Anyway, all the intimate research resulted in better texture, feel, flexibility, and even taste. But the major improvement for Jane’s second Dando was turning it into a battery-operated vibrator.”

My mouth was hanging open and I was having trouble breathing. My erection was throbbing almost painfully.

She snickered, “You should have seen how long they toiled on their ‘science fair project.’ You remember that? They whipped something off as their actual project in a jiffy and still got an A, because huge teenage boobs plus horny male teacher equals good grades.” She chuckled. “Then they spent many, many hours instead perfecting the Dando. I dare say they could probably get job as dildo engineers, if such jobs exist. Dildologists, if you will.”

I sighed. “I won’t.”

“Dildarians?”

“No. How did I miss all that?! I’m so oblivious.”

“Yes, yes you are. And we love you for it. But it just goes to show that our Hellions are highly talented, if properly motivated. And nothing motivates them more than thoughts of your big, thick cock!” She snickered some more.

The dawning realization that my wife was telling me the truth didn’t settle into my stomach and make it do flip flops, or make my erection throb and stiffen even more, as I would have expected. Instead, the enormity of what she was saying settled down into my balls, making them tighten and churn. I could feel an odd sensation of heat spreading outwards from my groin area, until it slowed and cooled out at my extremities.

She went on, “But I should also note that you kind of owe me, big time. It’s true I was a bit sneaky about the whole Dando thing, but who benefits? Me? Actually, yes. All my cucquean buttons get pushed in a big way. But who benefits even more? YOU! Sure, Jane was hot for you already, thanks to a certain someone hyping you for years. Oops, that’s me again! But then I took things to a whole new level with the Dandos! I’m actually pretty darn proud of myself. If they gave Nobel Prizes for Cucqueanology, I should win that one too!”

I said with amusement, “I hate to be the one to tell you, but you don’t even have the one for modesty. And if you do, I think you just broke it with those comments.”

She joked, ‘That’s what you think, I’m so immodest that it actually comes around to be super modest. It’s very complicated and hard to explain, but trust me on this.”

I snorted. “Yeah, right.” I checked the time on my laptop again. “By the way, shouldn’t you be going soon, if you’re going to make it to the house meeting on time?”

“Oh yeah. Time flies when I’m talking about Dandos. They’re one of my favorite topics. Anyway, before I go, remember the key lesson about all this Dando stuff, and that’s that Jane wants you, big time! I know she seems extremely intimidating due to her great stately beauty and her aloof demeanor, but she really is a wonderful person with a great sense of humor once you get her to warm up, and she seriously wants your cock! After all this time, she doesn’t just want a Dando, but real Dan-o! So be aggressive! Go for it! No, she’s not submissive, but she does love sex.”

She went on, “You need to be prepared to be totally drained!”

“Of life or of cum?”

“BOTH! I’ll be VERY disappointed if you come home with a single spermatozoa left in your balls. In fact, I want her to drain you so thoroughly dry that you have to borrow sperm from the future, draining you dry for the entire next week!”

I laughed. “How does that work? Time travel?”

“I’m working on it. Actually, I’ll put the Hellions on it and they’ll probably actually make the first time machine, if it can put more cum in your balls for them to suck out! Anyway, Honey, see you on the flip side, in a few minutes!”

“Okay. Love you, Sweetheart.”

After I disconnected the call, I shook my head in amazement. What a weird, weird life I live. I should be mad at Min over the latest Dando twist, but again, I benefit so much. Hopefully, I’ll fuck Jane ragged tonight, and I’ll feel so great and grateful that I WILL give Min a cucquean of the year award!

And my glorious Gruesome Twosome. So singularly obsessed. I should be concerned, but once again I benefit so much that I can’t complain! Man. I’m like the only male doctor in an insane asylum built specially for gorgeous nymphomaniacs. Best. Dysfunction. Ever!

I looked around and saw that I was still alone, and the crowd hadn’t picked up yet. Then I looked down at my crotch and saw the all too obvious signs of my delight at discovering just how important I was to my daughters, and how central this specific part of me was to their lives. My erection was desperately needing relief, and there was nothing I could do about it, for once. Curiously, my balls kept slowly churning in anticipation too.

I turned my laptop off and put it away. Then I went to Sue Ellen. I carefully hid my erection as best I could, since having her see that would only increase her frustration.

“Hey, Cupcake.”

She had been sitting alone, doing something on her cell phone. She looked up at me warily. “Hey.” Then, after checking to make sure the coast was clear, she added, “Master.” That put a smile on her face.

I smiled. “I’m going home now for the meeting. I hear you’re coming, which is great. Do you want me to give you a ride?”

“So much! But I probably shouldn’t. Being around you just gets me horny, and riding in a car with you gets me a special kind of horny.” She didn’t explain what that was, unfortunately.

I didn’t want to ask since that would almost certainly only further frustrate the both of us.

She went on, “That’s not good, to get all worked up right before a big meeting where I won’t be allowed to ... touch you.” She licked her lips longingly. “Besides, I came in my own car, so it’s probably best if I use it so I can get back fast.”

I nodded. “That probably is for the best. Being close to you would only make me think naughty thoughts too. But don’t worry, we’ll get through this boycott okay. It just takes patience.”

She nodded back sadly.

I went home on my own, after saying good-bye to Josie too.

I still had a serious hard-on, due to Mindy’s talk about Jane using a Dando (and not one but two, which only worked me up more). But I just listened to the radio and mentally tuned out during the car ride, allowing my dick to finally go flaccid. That was deliberate, because I didn’t want to be in a highly aroused state during the talk I was planning.

I stopped by a grocery store to buy a few items for Cindy’s house that I didn’t think she had, since I was going to be living there almost entirely on my own for the next few days at least. That was a carefully timed stop. I didn’t want to get back to my house too quickly, for fear that I’d be alone with the Gruesome Twosome. That was just asking for trouble and trickery. But I didn’t want to take too long and be seriously late to the meeting, since Sue Ellen had a limited time window. So it was a quick shopping trip. I’d have to go back another time to get more things.

Thanks to that stop, I was about five minutes late, which meant that Mindy, Cindy, Sue Ellen, Michelle, and Ruby were all there and waiting for my arrival. I was pleased to see that my instructions given to them both directly and passed on through Mindy had gotten through, that everyone should dress “normally” and not temptingly.

Of course, just as I’d expected, Michelle and Ruby pushed their luck on that. But I’d specified no cleavage (or boob of any kind) showing and legs covered down to their knees, so that severely limited their options. They looked stunning, as usual, but I could cope.

I led the group to the living room and sat down in the Dream Chair.

That caused gasps all around. All my cock slaves, except for Mindy, jerked forward, as if they already had a Pavlovian association to pleasure me somehow while I sat in that chair. And maybe they did, although I couldn’t explain how. They seemed pained to watch me just sit there like it was any other chair.

I told them to pull their own chairs up and gather round.

This led to more distressed expressions. Clearly, they would have much preferred to kneel.

Happily for me, they took their seats without complaint. I was slightly amused to see that both Michelle and Ruby rather forcibly sat on their hands, as if they were afraid they couldn’t control them otherwise.

I looked from face to face, letting the anticipation build up.

They were trying as hard as they could to be quiet, but Michelle broke right before I was about to speak. She raised her hand. “Master? Permission to speak?”

“I suppose.”

“Can you sit anywhere else but there? What you’re doing is a desecration to the whole concept of the Dream Chair! You should never sit there without at least three cock slaves taking turns on the King! It’s just so ... WRONG!”The others all earnestly nodded.

I responded in a droll voice, “Your concern is duly noted.” I looked around once more, as if daring anyone else to speak up.

When nobody did, I formally announced, “Now, let’s get this started. As you all know, this is day one of the total sex boycott. It seems that already some of you are not taking it seriously, and barely even understand what its purpose is.” I stared pointedly at Michelle and Ruby.

Ruby said, “Master, we DO understand. It’s just that we don’t like it and are kind of in denial. But we get it. We even agree on a theoretical level that we deserve to be broken, that we should be broken, in order to become better slaves. Shouldn’t we?” She looked to Michelle with unusual determination.

Michelle reluctantly nodded.

I thought, Interesting! A crack in the alliance between those two. Clearly, Ruby feels more that way than Shelle does.

Ruby went on, “But knowing on an intellectual level is different than being able to handle it on an emotional level. If everyone did what their head says is right, there wouldn’t be fat people in the world, and we know how that goes. We’re trying, but it’s not easy!”

I asked, “Attempting to trick me on the very first day is trying?” I briefly explained to the others how the Hellions attempted to get me alone at home so they could seduce me.

Ruby hung her head down. “Like I said, it’s not easy.”

Michelle pointed out, “It’s only the first day for SOME people. For Ruby and me, we’ve been suffering through this boycott for two weeks already!”

“It hasn’t been anywhere close to two weeks,” I pointed out.

“It sure feels like it,” Michelle huffed. “Two YEARS, more like! If I don’t get some thick Daddy cock in my mouth soon, I think I’m going to go crazy!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.