Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 52

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 52 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I used a hand to brush Cindy’s hair off her neck, and then kissed the back of her neck. I figured her skin would be extra sensitive there, and judging from the way she shivered, I think I was right. As I did that, I whispered lowly, “Remember, no cumming without my permission.”

“Oh God! Not that again?!”

“That’s the new rule for you. Always assume it to be true, unless I say otherwise.”

“But that means ... oh God! How will I cope?! When you do that, you make me suffer so much, and then I cum so hard that it’s unbelievable!”

“Exactly.” I nibbled my way up to one of her ears, and then kissed my way back to her neck.

“Why ME?!” she pleaded.

“Oh, I’m going to be doing that a lot more to everyone, believe me. But it seems to work especially well with you. I tried to do it with Mindy over the years, but the problem is she can’t control her urge to cum that well. I expect better of you. And if you fail, well ... luckily, someone gave me a nice new spanking paddle today. I believe it’s called ‘Spanky.’ Would you like to meet Spanky?”

As expected, she reacted with lusty alarm. “Oh God! Oh God! Mindy, stop! At least don’t go anywhere near my pussy or clit. I lost all my willpower earlier. Now I’m totally helpless!”

I was no longer peeking around Cindy’s body, but I could tell Mindy actually did the opposite and went directly to Cindy’s clit or pussy lips, or maybe both. It was obvious she did something intense and effective because of the way Cindy immediately squealed in both erotic ecstasy and dismay, and the way her body jerked sharply and then trembled. Cindy’s hands went to Mindy’s head too, probably in a vain effort to push her away.

But Cindy seemed to resign herself to her fate, because she whimpered helplessly, “Dear God, what have I done?!”

Michelle and Ruby had been inspired by the pussy licking to French kiss each other while also fingering each other’s hot cunt. But Michelle broke the kiss to smugly say to Cindy, “It’s too late now! Slavery is for life! You’ve just doomed yourself to endless, brain-melting orgasms, every single day! 10.0 on the Richter scale, every time!”

Ruby ran with that idea. “They’re not orgasms, they’re epic cunt-quakes!”

Michelle nodded gravely, sending her torpedo tits wobbling. “And then you’ll fail to hold out and you’ll cum without permission. Daddy will respond by whaling on your ass, which will only make you cum again! Probably without permission that time too, so he’ll spank you some more, making you cum illegally even more! And so on. It’ll be endless orgasms and ass whackings! You’ll be totally incapable of sitting ever again, because your ass will always be cherry red!”

Cindy exclaimed with serious worry, “Fucking HELL! What if that actually happens?!”

Michelle shrugged. “Hey, anything’s possible when you’re property. You have no ability to say no. There’s no safe word! Get ready for the ride of your life, which will mostly involve being ridden. Cock slaves GET FUCKED!”

Cindy seemed overwhelmed by that. She was rushing to orgasm so quickly that she stopped talking and just grunted and panted through obviously clenched teeth. I didn’t lift myself up enough to look around her body, but even from where I sat I could tell that she had her hands in Mindy’s hair and she was gripping tightly as if her life depended on it.

I did tilt my head this way and that enough to see what the others were doing. Michelle and Ruby looked like happy campers kissing and fondling each other some more. But on the other side, Sue Ellen was sitting alone and just watching everyone else.

She didn’t look like she was having nearly as much fun as she could. So I said to her, “Cupcake, don’t you want to join in? I’ve got a mouth here that’s doing nothing and wishing it could be nibbling on sweet Cupcake instead.”

The resulting eager and adorable look on her face was priceless. “Oh! Can I kiss you?!”

“Of course you can! I like my slaves to have initiative. Besides, as my only current official cock slave, at least for the next little while, you deserve a special place of honor in this ceremony.”

“Really?” She looked around nervously, especially to Michelle and Ruby. “I wouldn’t want to offend anybody.”

“Nonsense. They’ll get their official turns eventually. Come here and show me what you’ve got.”

Sue Ellen and I necked for a while, as Mindy kept Cindy on the brink of a forbidden orgasm with her pussy licking. Sue Ellen also liked sliding her big tits up and down my torso. But I was still balls-deep in Cindy the whole time. I don’t know if it was a conscious thing on her part or if she was just spasming and clenching as she struggled with what Mindy was doing to her, but the result was that her pussy muscles were doing wonderful things to my cock.

Life is good! I can’t get over the fact that Mindy volunteered to lick Cindy’s cunt without any prodding whatsoever. That bodes very well for the future. Despite all this big talk about me fucking every woman endlessly all day long, I’m only human after all. The more my women can entertain themselves with each other, the less pressure there will be on me. The way Shelle and Red are occupied with fingering and kissing is a perfect example.

Time passed. Every second was total sexual ecstasy for me! I’m sure Cindy felt the same way. I don’t know about the others, since I couldn’t see much, but Sue Ellen was obviously having a hell of a time necking with me too. She was moaning into my mouth nearly non-stop.

Cindy held out a surprisingly long time before she broke down enough to ask me, “Master, please, may I have permission to cum?”

I was so impressed with her self-restraint that I gave her permission right away. “You may.”

I think she was somewhat disappointed by that. She had a nice orgasm, but it wasn’t as big or as long as it would have been if she’d held out to the very last.

I made a mental note that this denial of permission thing worked like gangbusters on her, but I couldn’t be a softie about it.

The plus side was that Cindy was still in relatively good shape after her climax. Almost immediately, she told me, “Master, is it okay if I pull off you for a little while? Mindy was just so good to me, and I want to return the favor.”

Mindy pulled her head out of Cindy’s lap. “What?! NO!”

She peered around Cindy’s body at me, showing off how wet with pussy juices and cum her face was. “Honey, don’t listen to her! I went down on her because of the cream pie. None of your cum is in me. What would be the point?! Tell her no!”

I found it interesting that my wife was keen on going down on Cindy, but was still afraid of another woman going down on her. That seemed counterintuitive to me, but perhaps she was afraid of losing control to her “lesbian urges.”

Instead of answering Min with words, I had Cindy pull all the way off me. Then I took my cum-soaked cock and ostentatiously rubbed it all over Mindy’s pussy mound while she looked on in dismay.

But after a few seconds, I had a better idea. “Cupcake, you do the honors.”

“Can I?” She looked at me like she’d just won a big reward.

“Of course you can.”

It took a little longer than expected, since Sue Ellen spent more of her attention jacking me off than smearing my cum on my wife’s cunt. But it sure was a lot more enjoyable for me this way!

Once that was done, and with Sue Ellen still stroking my boner, I said, “True, it’s not a full load or even close to it, but there’s some of my cum in there now, I’m sure. I’ve been squirting and leaking all the while. So Cindy, please, be my guest. Enjoy your meal!”

Cindy looked at Mindy with a feral hunger in her eyes. “Thank you, Master!” She dove down into Mindy’s lap.

Mindy growled at me. “I hate you, you know that? I’m so gonna get you back for that. I’ll stick you with no less than EIGHT more new cock slaves, and we’ll see how you deal with a baker’s dozen of total hotties!”

I taunted her in mock terror, “Oh no, I’m soooo scared!”

Needless to say, all of us had a lot of fun. Mindy resigned herself to getting her box licked. Cindy kept at it until Mindy had her orgasm. Sue Ellen was still happy French kissing me much of the time, as well as generally rubbing her incredible nude body all over mine.

Only Michelle and Ruby weren’t directly involved. I hoped that sent them a signal that they needed to learn to behave. I doubt they got the message though, since they were both very hot and bothered playing with themselves and each other.

It blew my mind every single time when I saw their great racks mash together while they kissed. Whoa! What a sight! Knowing that I was watching periodically, they did a lot of that.

But then Mindy sat back up and changed the situation. She teased with a smirky smile, “Okay, Evil Dan, I’m still mad at you, you know. Forcing me to enjoy that fuckin’ big climax. Is there no end to your dastardly ways? But anyway, the show must go on. Cindy, if I didn’t mention it to you yet, you’re a very good cock slave, and I approve of you.” She looked at Cindy and they shared a loving smile.

Then Mindy said, “And that takes us to the next item on our agenda. Cindy, technically your enslavement isn’t official yet, because Dan hasn’t said his vows to you. Which means ... you know what.”

Cindy exhaled as if she’d just been told bad news. “Oh boy!”

Sue Ellen spoke cheerily, with her tits still plastered to my chest, “Don’t worry, you can do it. You proved it today, twice!”

Oh! I get what they’re talking about. Sue Ellen deep throated me while I said my vows to her. Cindy is planning on doing the same! Hot damn! I’m not surprised, since she gave me a preview earlier today, but still, it’s about to happen right now, and this time it won’t just be a brief tease!

Sure enough, Cindy crawled between my legs, while Sue Ellen moved partially to the side to make way, with an arm still around my back. I thought Cindy would need a couple of minutes to get psyched up. Plus, I needed some time to think of what to say!

But no. Cindy acted so quickly that Sue Ellen barely had time to shout to her, “Don’t forget the thumb trick!” Then ... BAM! Cindy swallowed me all the way down to my pubic hair! I guess she decided that the more she thought about it, the more nervous she’d get, so she just did it as fast as possible.

Suddenly, the spotlight and the pressure was on me. I was well aware that the amount of time she could spend like that was very limited indeed, so I had to speak fast.

Luckily, this time I had anticipated having to say some vows, and I’d given the matter some consideration earlier in the day. I spoke quickly, trying to say something similar to what I’d told Sue Ellen last time, for consistency’s sake.

“Cindy, my dearest Cindy, the truth is I’ve loved you and desired you for years. I just couldn’t admit that to myself for fear of feeling disloyal to Mindy. But now you’re mine. And I’m yours. We’re joined together in the holy bond of master and slave. So, yes, I’ll gladly accept you...” - I made a deliberate effort to flex my erection inside her throat - “ ... as my cock slave!”

Cindy suddenly pulled her lips off and gasped for air. She lifted her head up enough to make eye contact with me, and I could see fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. I guessed they were both tears of joy and tears of effort this time.

Once she got enough oxygen, she simply gasped, “MASTER! Tell me more!” Then she dove right back on my cock, deep throating me again all the way!

It occurred to me that that was exactly what had happened with Sue Ellen. But there was one key difference: her request of “Tell me more!” before resuming her deep throating.

SHIT! I’m not prepared for THAT! What am I going to say now?!

I did the only thing I could do, and spoke from the heart with whatever thoughts popped into my head. I didn’t have time to do anything more, because I didn’t want her to run out of air.

I said, “Cin, I’m gonna love fucking you senseless so often that your cunt will always be leaking cum! And I’m going to use your mouth so much that they’ll call you ‘sperm breath’ at Mindy’s office! But I’ll also love just being with you and talking to you. You’re one of my many cock slaves and sex toys, but you’re also someone I truly adore and cherish! I look forward to us growing old together, until the three of us ‘old fogies’ are side by side in our rocking chairs. And that’s all I’ve got to say!”

I added that last comment because I was getting concerned that she was staying down too long. She started out with active suction and swallowing, which felt fantastic to me. But by the end, she’d stopped doing that and I could sense she wanted to pull off.

Sure enough, she came off right away. She held her neck (like she’d done her previous time with me), and she panted hard for air. She looked like she’d just gone through a trying ordeal. That concerned me.

The others gathered around her, until there was a tight gaggle of nude bombshells. They patted her and cooed positive things, and generally tried to be supportive.

After a minute or two, Cindy spoke. “I’m okay ... Thanks ... But I think ... I’m done with that for today ... Phew!”

“Yeah, that’s my Dad,” Michelle quipped. “He’s a thick cock to swallow!”

That got a laugh out of all of us, except for Cindy who could only splutter and cough, even as she grinned.

Sue Ellen had warmed to her privileged position cuddled up close to me. After checking to make sure Cindy was okay, she leaned in with her tits on my chest again, while leaving my crotch clear for others to have fun with. She whispered, “Master, I’m so hot right now! Seeing Cindy deep throat you during your vows reminds me of when I did it, and ... God, it’s just too exciting!” She laid a scorching kiss on my lips.

Once Cindy had a little more time to recover (and Sue Ellen stopped kissing me long enough to talk), I asked her, “Are you sure you’re okay? And was that really worth it? You didn’t have to do that if you didn’t want to, you know.” I looked to the others. “None of you do. Let’s make that clear right now.”

Cindy could freely talk again, and she said, “But I wanted to! It’s an important rite of passage.”

I gave her a skeptical look. Then I looked down at my crotch, because my dick, which had been untouched since leaving Cindy’s throat, suddenly felt very, very good. I saw that Ruby and Michelle were busy licking it together. Clearly, they weren’t going to be left out if they could help it.

Cindy paid that no mind. She insisted to me, “Being a cock slave isn’t for just anybody. You have to show total dedication, total devotion. Being sexy and busty is necessary, yes, but it’s not enough. If a woman isn’t willing to deep throat you, then she isn’t worthy of being your cock slave. Maybe your cock servant, okay, or just one of your many occasional fucks. But cock slaves are the elite of the elite. Am I right, girls?”

There were a lot of high-fives and cheers amongst my women in response to that. Although no one said it out loud, it was pretty obvious that my opinion on this had just been overruled, and I was outvoted five to one.

Since they were all pressed in closely to each other, that turned into some kissing and fondling too. Somehow, my cock wound up in the middle of that. I couldn’t keep track of all the tongues and lips that “happened” to get near it during this supposed resting time.

Once they settled down, more or less, I said, “I don’t know how many times I have to say this, but there’s no such thing as a ‘cock servant.’” Looking closer at Cindy’s face, I asked, “But anyway, I can see tears pouring down your cheeks. Are those tears of joy or tears of suffering?”

She smiled and wiped her face. “To be honest, some of both. Getting your extreme thickness in my throat isn’t easy, to say the least. So I started crying right away. I love crying tears of struggle, and lately whenever I start to suck you or get fucked by you I just let them flow. It’s like a badge of honor, and a sign that I’m doing something right with the way I’m squeezing and sliding over your great big cock. Are you with me, girls?”

The others are grunted and murmured in agreement.

She went on, “But my first tears were tears of joy around the time you started to say ‘Cindy, my dearest Cindy.’ Even though I was crying already, I could tell they turned to tears of joy because I was so totally overjoyed! Just because I knew I’d successfully deep throated you and that made it official! I’ve passed the last test and I’m truly one of your cock slaves now, now and forever! It’s like the moment when the priest says ‘You may now kiss the bride.’ Everything from there is icing on the cake. But then ... you evil bastard! You went and said all kinds of mushy stuff, plus sexy stuff, that pretty much had me bawling my eyes out!”

A smirkily satisfied Mindy said, “I warned you all he’s an evil bastard. But did anyone listen? NooooOOOOoooo! He pulls that mushy crap with me all the time.”

“Does he do it when he’s got his cock fucked all the way down your throat?” Ruby asked, impishly.

Mindy favored Ruby with a tolerantly amused and far too knowing smile. “Sometimes...” she said, without elaborating.

Cindy failed to stifle a laugh at that, and then turned back to me. “That part about us sitting in rocking chairs together was too much! I would have been bawling like a baby just from that alone! In fact, my eyes are getting leaky all over again. Do you really mean it?!”

“Of course! It’s taken me some time to accept that this slavery stuff really is forever. But I’m finally starting to get it. Which means ‘until death do us part!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.