Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 66

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 66 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

After all the spanking, and cumming twice within a short period of time, I was totally wiped out. As soon as the girls left the room, I went to bed and crashed.

I woke up an hour or so later and looked at the clock. Shit, I’m not gonna get much writing done today. I need to actually get started at some point.

Unfortunately, I had to shower (again!) and eat lunch before I could even start to think about working.

As I was just about to go downstairs to eat, I got another call from my wife.

“Hey, super stud. How’s it going?”

“Good, super sexy. And you?”

“Same ol’, same ol’ boring business crap. How’s our house? Is it still standing? It hasn’t been destroyed by King Dong or Dongzilla yet, has it?”

I laughed. “Nope. Although I did see Franken-Dong walking around here with his stiff outstretched arms.”

She joked, “Hmmm. If he saw the girls prancing around, I’ll bet he had another appendage that was REALLY stiff and outstretched!”

After some more joking and small talk, and after I briefly went to Michelle’s room and looked out the window to confirm that the girls were tanning in the backyard and couldn’t possibly be eavesdropping on us, she got to the point of her call. “Honey, something happened a couple days ago, and I’ve been meaning to tell you about it, but things have been so busy and crazy that it kind of slipped my mind.”

“Uh-oh.”

“Don’t worry. It’s not some disaster, just something you need to be careful about. I happened to walk by the den, and I heard Michelle and Ruby talking. Normally, I would have just walked on by and given them their privacy, but it sounded like Michelle was giving some kind of public speech, and that caught my attention. Why would she be doing that in her bedroom? She was talking in a booming voice, saying things like ‘Ladies and gentlemen, ‘ and generally sounding like a politician. So I put my ear to the door.”

“And?”

“And, it turned out she was talking about you. Specifically, your determination to have them date boys. She called it ‘trouble in paradise.’” My wife imitated Michelle’s politician voice, and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, there is trouble in paradise. Read my lips: this will not stand! Are we going to quietly sit here and let this great haremocracy crumble to dust before it can really get going? No! I say we must fight! We must stand up for what we believe in! For slavery, injustice, and Daddy’s dick-tatorship!’”

I couldn’t help but chuckle at how ridiculous and bombastic that sounded.

Apparently Mindy agreed with me, since she was trying to stifle her own laughter.

I said, “I do like her parody of ‘freedom, justice, and democracy’ type slogans. But ‘injustice’ sounds a bit harsh. Ouch.”

“Yeah, I thought about that too. I think she looks forward to a life in which you have all the power and can do whatever you want, while she can only serve you and your fat cock, so that’s fundamentally unjust.”

“Hmmm. When you put it that way, it sounds pretty bad.”

“Daniel, don’t be getting all moral on me again! She LIKES it! Now, listen. She carried on like that for quite a while, far longer than you would expect if she was merely joking. I couldn’t see what was happening, but I figured out from the occasional ‘audience’ response that her audience was just Ruby. Apparently, they were psyching each other up, role-playing like politicians at a rally to rev up their energies. It was kind of cute, like some kind of very pornographic state of the union speech.”

“How is that cute?” I asked.

I could practically hear my wife rolling her eyes at me. “You had to be there. It was very cute, like when she and Ruby were five and I watched them having a tea party with all their dolls.”

I complained, “Miiiiiin! Can you not remind me of that kind of thing?”

“Sorry, you’re right. That could be kind of awkward, seeing how you probably were fucking their faces just a little while ago.”

“Miiiiindy!”

“Sorry again.” She chucked. “In any case, the reason I mention this to you is that there was talk about action. Michelle kept declaring, ‘This will not stand!’ But I guess I only caught the tail end of their pep talk, so I couldn’t understand most of what they were going on about. There were references to secret plans, but it was like they were talking in code.”

“Such as... ?”

“You know, stuff like, ‘It’s time for the next phase in the total submission sex slave revolution.’ What does that mean? The only thing I could figure out was that they’re extremely unhappy about your effort to get them to go out with boys their own ages, and they’re determined to do something about it, to stop it from happening. There was a lot of talk about a ‘pre-emptive strike.’”

“Uh-oh! That doesn’t sound good at all.”

“No,” she agreed. “And for being such supposedly submissive sex slaves, they sure are damn aggressive!”

“You’ve got that right! This whole thing about them being ‘enslaved’ to me is kind of a joke. It’s nothing more than sexy talk, since they do whatever the heck they want, as usual. But what do you think all that means?”

“Well, I actually tried to talk to them about it later. I brought up the dating boys topic, commiserated with them about it, and subtly suggested they might want to do something about it. I thought that would get them to tell me they were already planning to do just that, and then tell me their plans. Unfortunately, they did the first part, but not the second part. About all I could get them to say was, ‘Don’t worry, we’re gonna take care of it. Daddy’s gonna see the light. We’re born and bred to be his cock slaves, and that’s all there is to it!’”

I asked, “But aren’t you in their confidence?”

“I thought I was, but apparently I’m not when it comes to this. When I pressed them on it, they just said that it was better I didn’t know, in case things didn’t work out and there were punishments meted out. Obviously, I wasn’t pleased about their sneaking around, which is why I’m calling you. As for what they’re up to, I suspect they’re trying to get you so hot and horny, you’ll break down and fuck them senseless. They probably assume that as soon as you’re regularly sliding your fat cock into their tight cunts and driving deep and hard into them, you’ll forget all about the dating boys idea. Once you get in the habit of shooting your thick loads of baby batter far inside their young, tight, virginal-”

I cut her off. “Okay! I get the point already! Do you have to be so graphic about it? Sheesh!” Somehow, I’d developed a hard-on about as fast as I could count to three.

“Sorry. You know I’m on your side and I’m trying to warn you, but I also am a cucquean, and I can’t help getting a little carried away thinking about you repeatedly nailing our two gorgeous girls. Just the mental image of how wide their wet little virgin cunts will have to stretch in order to take your thickness gets me hot, okay? But, strangely, I get even more aroused thinking that while I’m metaphorically chained to my desk, doing BORING work on it, they’ll be literally chained to your bed and you’ll be doing BONING work, on them! ... Oops. I’m doing it again, aren’t I?”

“Yes. Yes, you are.” I was annoyed at how aroused she was making me.

She continued, “It was a fun play on words though, you have to admit.”

“Conceded.” I love my wife and her sense of humor.

“Anyway, it’s just a guess, but that’s what I think their likely secret strategy is. And frankly, I think it’s a pretty good one. Er, meaning one that has a good chance of succeeding. It pains me to say this, but you’re going to have to resist their ample charms.”

“That’s what I’m going to do,” I said with false bravado. I was aware they had lots of ways to ambush me.

“And be careful! If they’re more dastardly and aggressive, they may try to surprise you. For instance, imagine waking up to your usual morning tickle attack, only to find it isn’t Michelle’s facial lips wrapped around your cock and giving you great pleasure, it’s her pussy lips! And as incredible as that would feel, no doubt, it’s not the time. For instance, think of the blood and the mess as you take her virginity. Plus, I want to be there when that happens. That’s VERY important to me! So lock your door when you’re taking a nap, for starters.”

“Okay. Good idea. I’ll be careful.” I sighed at how crazy this had become.

Not surprisingly, she replied, “And that’s supposed to be a BAD thing that you don’t want to do?! Uh-oh, my gaydar is beeping!”

After I got her to apologize for her over-the-line “gaydar” joke - can’t a guy get tired sometimes?! - she wanted a detailed account of every sexual happening in the house since her last call. But I begged off. I told her that would only make me uncontrollably horny, and I’d have to go downstairs and blast some cum onto some faces.

I tried to make sense of the phone call after it ended. It’s hard to figure out what to do about this threat she mentioned. If I tip my hand that I’m on to them, that might just drive them to even more extreme and secretive methods. It might also blow her cover as confidante, or at least a semi-trusted one, which I don’t want to have happen either. For now, I should just be extra careful and resolute, and keep my eyes and ears open for more clues.

It’s also hard to figure out Min’s attitude on this. On the one hand, it does seem like she really is trying to help me. On the other hand, it seems pretty obvious she would be happier if I’m fucking our two busty Hellions, and regularly draining my balls into both their mouths and pussies. I trust her with my life in general, but on this specific point I’ll have to be careful because of her conflicting cucquean feelings.

About that time, I heard the “Gruesome Threesome” come upstairs, giggling about some plan to “show him what we need.”

I doubted I’d be able to make it downstairs, eat, and come back without some kind of sexy drama from the girls, and I was right. When I wandered into the kitchen / dining room area wearing shorts and a shirt, it looked like I was all alone. But the girls must have had some kind of real radar on me, because they arrived about a minute later.

They were wearing something, though I’m not sure I could call it clothes. It was more like wisps of transparent lingerie (similar to, but different from the ones they were wearing when they’d woken me up), and even those were worn wide open.

Sue Ellen and Ruby were in front, leading Michelle by a leash. Michelle’s wrists were still bound, but they were on her backside this time. The leash was obviously makeshift, made from long black strips of cloth, but Michelle was acting like she was being led in chains. Her head was bowed down and she was generally playing up how “defeated” she was.

Needless to say, they looked sexy. Way too sexy! I’d heard them coming down the stairs, and shouted out from some distance as they reached the bottom of the stairs. “Freeze! Now, go back upstairs and change into CLOTHES! Normal clothes, like normal girls your age wear. That’s an order!”

Ruby started to complain, “But Daddy-”

I cut her off. “No buts! Look, I’m only human. My balls are totally drained dry. There’s no way in hell I’m gonna get hard again anytime soon in any case, so seeing you like that is just gonna be torture. Do you want to torture me?”

Sue Ellen and Ruby quickly said “No.” I couldn’t read their expressions though, because I was looking at them out of the corners of my eyes. To look at them directly was liable to make me lose all my willpower.

But Michelle raised her head and defiantly said, “Yes!” Obviously, she was still mad at me for the ‘love tap spanking’ charade I’d given her. However, when the other two sullenly dragged themselves back upstairs, she reluctantly allowed them to pull her along.

I was relieved, because I simply couldn’t take any more sexiness, not for a while. As they disappeared out of sight, I shouted, “And don’t forget underwear! Panties AND bras! ... Oh, and NO LEASHES!”

I sat back and thought to myself, I can’t believe I’ve reached a point where I have to actually say “No leashes” to my own daughters! And to my other teenage sex slave! This is beyond weird.

While they got dressed, I prepared sandwiches for everyone. Everything was prepared and I was sitting at the dining room table when they came back in.

They were dressed a little more conservatively, but not by much. Sue Ellen and Ruby wore matching nylon jogging-style short shorts. The fabric only came down about an inch below their pussies. The lines between their asses and thighs were exposed on their backsides. They also wore matching tank tops, and they were even color-coordinated within their own clothes and with each other (with Sue Ellen in matching blues and Ruby in matching greens).

I asked them, “Are you wearing underwear?”

Their mood was very subdued, almost sad. They silently nodded in the affirmative.

Michelle, though, was a different story. Naturally, her hands were still bound behind her back, and I didn’t mind that since I hadn’t given her her “freedom” yet. And, thankfully for my overtaxed penis, her leash was gone too. But she was wearing nothing but a bathing suit, and a very revealing one at that. It was a V-style suit that was made of nothing but two thin strips of fabric that started at her pussy, rose up so each one covered a nipple, and then went back down her back to meet inside the hidden depths of her ass crack.

This would have been revealing enough on anybody, but on Michelle with her jutting melons, it was simply obscene. On the front side, the fabric seemed not to touch her anywhere but at her pussy, nipples, and the tops of her shoulders (and even that was a stretch, in more than a manner of speaking).

As the three of them sat down, I complained to Michelle, “Are YOU wearing underwear?”

She smirked a little bit, while looking down and pretending to be shy. “Basically. I mean, a bikini essentially covers the same stuff, and this is pretty much the same as a bikini.”

“I take that’s a no.”

“Give me a break! Who wears underwear under a bikini?! I would have done better, but I’m planning on going swimming right after we eat.”

“You? Swim? How? Need I remind you that your hands are bound behind your back? You could drown.”

“I’ll manage. Sue Ellen and Ruby will be right there to help me at all times.”

I sighed in frustration. Clearly, Michelle was being her usual willful self. But I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace without a big argument. Besides, I enjoyed the display she was putting on. So I merely chided, “Shelle, you’re really pushing your luck.”

She just shrugged, clearly undeterred.

We started to eat. Sue Ellen and Ruby helped Michelle eat her sandwich, since her hands were bound in such an inconvenient way. One of them would cut bite-sized portions and then the other one would feed it into her mouth.

Michelle seemed to like this a lot. “Daddy, I must say, keeping me bound like this is one of your more brilliant ideas. It almost makes me not want to kill you in a slow and torturous manner for your lame ass non-spanking spanking ... almost. Can we do it a lot more?”

I didn’t want to answer that question, because I was liable to say yes. So I complained, “Can we talk about something else, please? Does everything around here have to revolve around sex?” I could see what they were about to say, so I quickly added, “And that was a RHETORICAL question!”

Sue Ellen could see I was genuinely annoyed, so she volunteered, “Let me tell you more about myself, Master. You still don’t know much about me.”

“Yes! Thank you, Sue Ellen. I would love to hear more about you. Where did you grow up? Obviously somewhere in the South, from the way you speak, but if you told me, I can’t remember.”

“Pointerville. A small town in Georgia,” she began.

Happily for me and my exhausted penis, Sue Ellen carried the conversation for the rest of the meal, talking about her background. She seemed resistant talking about her childhood and instead focused on her year in college.

Ruby seemed fine with Sue Ellen talking, and she was interested in what was being said.

But Michelle was obviously miffed. She kept trying to turn to the conversation back to sex, but to no avail, since the others weren’t helping. She was frustrated on that front, but she had her V-suit to fall back on. Even though her hands were bound, she managed to get one or both of the straps to fall off by subtly wiggling her shoulders.

Ruby was sitting next to her, and kept pulling the straps back into place, only to have Michelle “accidentally” wiggle them off yet again.

I was annoyed, but I didn’t put my foot down to stop her antics because, dammit, my blonde bombshell daughter looked too sexy to be believed! I pretty much had no defense against her jutting torpedoes, and everyone knew it. Worst of all, she knew it.

By the end of the meal, Ruby had given up the thankless and hopeless task of trying to keep Michelle’s massive hooters covered, and Michelle sat up stiffly and proudly, knowing that all eyes were on her magnificent rack. Not for the first time, I wondered what she’d look like in twenty or thirty years’ time, when sag set in. But it also occurred to me that if she had kids, her tits could be even BIGGER! That thought just about blew my mind.

Sitting across from Michelle was starting to get to me, despite Sue Ellen’s decidedly non-sexual conversation. My resistance was visibly weakening, I’m sure, and she looked to take advantage.

Once everyone had finished their plates, Michelle stood up and announced, “Daddy, I’m going to go swim in the pool now, like I said before. But can you help me? I really need your strong, manly hands to apply suntan lotion all over me. Especially my tits and my nipples; they’re soooo pale and sensitive! Not to mention big!” She sucked in her gut and thrust her chest out. She didn’t need to pin her arms behind her back, since her bindings had her that way regardless.

I thought, Shelle, you’re pure evil! And the pale line is a pure crock. Her tits are as evenly and deeply tanned as the rest of her. God, she’s such a fucking sexpot! But I have to be strong, if I’m gonna truly master her. I can’t go to pieces every time she flashes her F-cups. And if I start slathering lotion all over those perfect melons, I’m a goner. I won’t fall into her trap!

I said, “I’m afraid Ruby or Sue Ellen will have to handle it. And don’t go into the water above your waist with your hands like that. That’s an order. Even with the others around, I don’t want to risk losing you.”

Michelle looked crushed, and visibly slumped. “Daddy, you’re no fun!”

Somehow, I made it back to my upstairs office without giving into temptation. I probably wouldn’t have made it if my dick were in any condition to get hard again, but for once, my age catching up on me worked to my advantage.

I realized, The situation is at a knife’s edge. Yes, we have some kind of harem now, but who is really in charge? Me? Mindy? Shelle? The answer certainly isn’t clear to me. And although I know next to nothing about harems throughout history, I know enough to be certain such an unresolved situation is a recipe for disaster.

I don’t worry too much about Mindy, even though she does get carried away at times with this cucquean stuff. The main problem is Michelle. She been troublesome since she was in diapers, but the stakes are a lot higher with sex in the picture. She keeps pushing me to go well beyond what I still hope are at least some sort of reasonable bounds for a father-daughter relationship. I’m worried I’ll become so addicted to her charms that I won’t be able to tell her ‘no.’ We’ve already crossed the line with blowjobs and titfucks, but she wants so much more, and she isn’t exactly shy about it. On top of that, she’s surrounded by enablers.

If I let her run roughshod over me and over our whole family, and it brings out all her worst instincts, then I’ll have trouble looking at myself in the mirror for the rest of my life. It’s bad enough that I’ve already gone so far with my lusts for my biological daughter, but if I let her take control, then I will have completely failed as a parent.

I have to be tough, tougher than her. That’s the only solution. I can’t always just think with my dick, no matter what the situation was, no matter how great the pleasure. The “love tap spanking” was a good start, at least. I can use that as a punishment that will be far more effective than the harshest “real” spanking I could manage.

I was able to focus on writing for a few hours, and the girls thankfully didn’t bother me even a single time. I was able to get back into the groove of my untitled swashbuckler novel, which had become much more of a harem story. (I usually don’t come up with book titles until I’m all finished.)

Now that I’d agreed to Mindy’s suggestion that I detail all the sex scenes for the benefit of myself and my family, I went even further “off the deep end” with X-rated sex scenes. No doubt, I was directly inspired by all the events that had happened to me earlier in the day. It may not have been very productive in terms of finishing the censored version of the novel, but it was a heck of a lot of fun. Fortunately, I did make some progress on the non-sexual scenes as well.

II had such a resurgence of willpower that I even resisted the temptation to look out the window to see if the girls were frolicking nude around the pool (as they almost certainly were). However, I do have to admit that I had sex on my mind nearly all the time, thanks to the sex scenes I was writing.

Three o’clock came and went, which meant that Sue Ellen had left for work, since she’d said she had to be at the restaurant at three. I was a bit disappointed that she’d gone without saying good-bye, but I decided it was probably for the best. My penis had recovered enough that a good-bye kiss was likely to evolve into much more, and I had to save up my sexual stamina for later.

It was weighing heavily on my mind that I’d promised to spank Ruby, Mindy, and Cindy for their naughty behavior the night before. And it wasn’t going to be a sexual spanking this time, but a true painful spanking meant as a serious deterrent. (Unfortunately, I could tell the “love tap” spanking style wouldn’t work on them like it did on Michelle, although it might work on Ruby to some extent.) I couldn’t back out of that, or they’d walk all over me more than they already did. I knew I was too easy-going and lenient, but I also knew that I had to change big time if I wanted this harem idea to work out. This was a big test for me.

I wanted to spank all three of them together, but, unfortunately, both Ruby and Michelle had to work at the video store starting at five and Mindy had to work at her office until after five. I didn’t know about Cindy’s schedule, but I figured she probably had to work until about the same time as Mindy, since she’d started in the morning.

Around four, I snuck out of my office and went downstairs to where we had a ping pong table we rarely used. I remembered a set of wooden paddles came with it. I swung an orange-covered one through the air a couple times. It had hundreds of tiny bumps on each side, I guess to give some traction to the smooth ping pong ball. I decided it would suit my purposes just fine. I wanted something that wouldn’t cause too much pain, or leave permanent marks, but would let me spank harder without hurting my hand. I was amused and aroused to think how it would give serious traction to some other very smooth, round surfaces too.

Now that I had a good implement and a plan of action, I didn’t need to sneak around my own house. I wandered around the first floor, looking for the Gruesome Twosome.

I found them in the den, cuddled together, naked and sleeping. I thought, Doesn’t anyone wear any clothes around here anymore? That’s a heck of a lot of fun for all of us for just one day, having them naked and horny basically all the time, but how can I handle this level of sexual stimulation day after day after day? They’re gonna kill me.

My heart swelled with pride and love as I thoroughly ogled them. Just look at them, smiling in their sleep, their hair all tussled and beads of sweat or cum here and there. So adorable! And look at how Ruby’s cupping Shelle’s privates even while sleeping. I swear, it’s all I can do not to pile on and fuck them both right now!

I walked up to them and gently tapped Ruby’s bare ass with my ping pong paddle. “Wake up, you sleepyheads.”

I kept lightly tapping them, one ass and then on the other, until they both stirred.

While they were still groggy and adjusting to the light, I said, “I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to be a downer again. I’m here to give Ruby, and only Ruby, a serious spanking. A punishment spanking! This shouldn’t be fun or arousing for anybody. So, Shelle, you can either leave or stay and watch. But if you stay, you have to free your hands and fully dress, with underwear and everything.”

Michelle’s face turned annoyed and angry. “Daaaaaddyyyyy! What the hell?! That sucks! Then I’ll leave, ‘cos I’m not gonna take these panty-ropes off. I love being your helpless and bound sex slave, so there!” She stuck her tongue out at me.

I said, “May I remind you, you have to go to work in less than an hour, and you’ll have to free your arms before then anyway.”

“Oh ... Shit ... You ARE such a downer. Sheesh!”

“Hey, someone here has to maintain at least a vague grip on reality around here. Since everyone else is in la la fantasy land, it falls on me. Now, what’s it gonna be?”

Michelle replied, “I’ll stay here and watch, but fully bound. But I’ll be good! I won’t even masturbate myself. Heck, I can’t, with my hands behind my back.”

“Not good enough, kiddo.” I held out my hand for Ruby. “Come on, Red. Let’s do this upstairs behind locked doors, where Shelle can’t go.”

Michelle suddenly exclaimed, “Okay, okay! I’ll fucking do it your way already. Sheesh! You’re as heartless as you’re well-hung. As if I would miss out in a million years. Ruby, can you untie me?”

A few minutes later, we reassembled in my bedroom. Ruby was nude, but Michelle was fully dressed and unbound. The spanking went forward in a very efficient and non-erotic manner. Ruby was bent over the edge of the bed instead of lying across my lap, to reduce my fondling temptation. In fact, there was no messing around of any kind, just the steady whacking of the ping pong paddle.

I didn’t say how many smacks I would deliver in advance, because I didn’t know how effective the paddle would be. I ended up smacking her over thirty times, with Ruby saying the number and her “thank you” line after each one. I stopped once I was convinced Ruby was well and truly crying. I did check her pussy to see how wet she was. She was a little wet, but it was clear she hadn’t come close to cumming.

It broke my heart to see her reduced to tears, but I knew it had to be done. It wasn’t really that she’d committed such a serious offense, but I needed to assert control over my harem.

When it was over, I sat down on my bed, picked her up, and sat her on my lap. I kissed her for a minute or two, until her tears stopped flowing. But all the while, she was squirming around, and when the kissing finally came to an end, she quickly pulled away and stood up.

“No offense,” she exclaimed, “but it’s my ass. I really need to stand.” She gingerly rubbed her ass cheeks.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t think.” I stood up too, and kissed her some more, but this time we were both standing and she didn’t wiggle.

Eventually, she was relaxed and smiling again. She purred happily and all but melted in my arms. I guess I’m kind of strange, but I get an extra kick out of holding a nude woman when I’m fully dressed. I was careful not to let my hands wander down to her ass though. And while my dick was erect, I didn’t allow her to get her hands on it.

I asked her, “So how do you feel? Did you find that arousing at all?”

“No! God, no!”

I knew her well enough to know she really meant that, even if she might have gotten a little bit horny at the start. “Would you want me to do it to you again?”

“Never! The other kind of spanking, yes, anytime. But not THAT kind of spanking!”

As my hands wandered, I made sure to check out her pussy. I was relieved to discover it was dry. That helped confirm she was telling the truth when she said that kind of spanking wasn’t arousing. I was tempted to play with her pussy until she was good and wet, but I remembered I had to avoid associating this type of spanking with pleasure.

Instead, I said, “Ruby, remember that I love you very much, just as much as I love Michelle or Nicky. You’re just as much my daughter as they are now. I did this because I had to. If we’re going to have a harem around here, it can’t survive with everyone running wild, just doing whatever they please and not thinking about the consequences. Do you understand that?”

“Yes, Daddy, I do. Normally, I’d be against this kind of corporal punishment, especially since I’m a grown woman, but this isn’t a normal situation. You’re not just my father, you’re my master, and your control over me, and us, has to be absolute. And I’m not just saying that because it’s totally hot, but also because this is the only way to get us to behave. We’ve been too out of control, but not anymore. I’ll be better from now on, I promise!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.