Reasonable Bounds - Cover

Reasonable Bounds

Copyright© 2013 by Spacer X

Chapter 25

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This story is similar to my other epic-length story Six Times a Day in that there is one main male character who gets involved with a number of women. It also has a similar over the top style. The main difference is that the primary character is happily married, and a father instead of a son.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I’d taken the time to quickly shower and dress nicely before rushing Michelle to her job, because I wanted to surprise Mindy at work and take her to lunch. I felt the need to emotionally reconnect with her after getting sexually intimate with the Gruesome Twosome. I wanted to see with my own two eyes that she was 100% okay with that.

Just as importantly, my penis needed a break. I could well imagine what would happen if I was home alone with Ruby! I had to pace myself, because I had plans to have lots of fun later.

It was still early for lunch, but it couldn’t be helped, since Mindy was waiting for me to call her back. I wanted to surprise her, and not leave her waiting anxiously by the phone all morning. Besides, I hadn’t eaten any breakfast (I was too busy playing with my daughters’ bodies to care about food!), and my stomach was growling.

Luckily, when I got to her office she was waiting for me, and she was eager to eat.

But once we were alone in her office, I started kissing her - which quickly progressed into full-blown necking. Then I suggested, “Let’s do it! Right here!”

“What, are you crazy?”

“Doing it in the bathroom of a restaurant isn’t crazy, but this is?”

She pushed me away. “The difference is, people here know me. Yes, I’m a sexy woman, but I deliberately dress in chic but conservative business attire, so as to look appealing and professional but not slutty. I’ve been purposefully cultivating a boring reputation for years, to help keep the grabby hands away. If people see, hear, or smell any sign of me having sex in here, I’ll go from the ‘sexy, but taken’ category to the ‘who knows what she might let me do if I push her’ category. And right now I’m so turned on that you’d have me screaming at the top of my lungs, ‘Dan Cooper is my husband, and I love him, and he’s fucking me like a superman!’ in about two minutes flat.”

“But I’m your husband and you’re my wife. Don’t people get a little nookie with their spouses from time to time? I long to see my Queen.”

She grinned at that. “Nope. Not here. Believe me, your Queen is more than ready to pay homage to the King, like you wouldn’t believe, but it’s just too risky. We’re really boring here.”

I asked, “But didn’t you masturbate a hell of a lot here today, after I called you?” I sniffed the air and couldn’t smell anything sexually suspicious.

“Of course! Gaawwwd, you have no idea! It was epic! Historic! But I have my ways of doing that without being noticed, or getting too loud. Notice how you can’t even smell wet pussy? I’m VERY careful. Lately, I’ve been buying air freshener by the cart load, no joke!” She laughed. “But if you were to start fucking me, all bets are off. Plus, people will have noticed that you were in here with me.”

“Shoot. But in a way, I’m glad. It’s good to have limits.”

She grinned and leered at me. “Reasonable boundaries.”

“Don’t even say that. Somehow, even mentioning that phrase is getting me turned on.”

She raised an eyebrow in a very sexy manner. “Are you thinking about all those boundaries that you’re breaking?”

I looked to the locked door. “Yes! Are you REALLY sure we can’t do it here?”

Unfortunately, she nodded yes to that, and I could tell she wasn’t joking about it.

I was deeply disappointed. “You’re kidding me. Did you know, right before I left, Ruby was busy licking my erection, and she practically begged for me to let her suck until I shot my load down her throat. But, in a nearly heroic display of willpower, if I do say so myself, I managed to tell her no. Why? Because I’m not a young man anymore and there are only so many bullets in my gun, if you know what I mean, and I was trying to save something for you. I thought for sure you’d be all over me like an octopus. But now I’m suffering blue balls. Man, what a mistake!”

She looked at me with indecision, as well as fire in her eyes. She bit her lip and looked around the room, as if checking the security. “Awww! Why did you have to tell me all that?! I’m tempted. You have no idea how tempted ... When I think about Ruby kneeling naked with your cock down her throat ... UGH! HNNG! Dammit! But we ... we can’t!”

I slumped with frustration as I stood there. My erection really needed her TLC, because those same thoughts were driving me wild too.

“But wait,” she added on a hopeful note. “We can’t do it here, but the world is our oyster. I want it just as much as you do. We just need to find a safe place somewhere close by.”

“Oh man! Yes! I’m so hungry my stomach is growling, but eating can wait. This is important! But where? Home’s so far away and it’s the middle of the day!”

Mindy thought for a minute while I grew increasingly antsy. My erection was still throbbing and demanding satisfaction. Finally, she said, “I have an idea. Come on. We’ll take your car.”

A couple of minutes later, we were both in my car. As I drove, she explained, “There’s a public park not far from here that could work. It’s very little used despite being near the center of town, and it’s near a high school.”

“So?”

“I was walking through the park a few months back, trying to clear my head after getting all tangled up in a big case. It was late afternoon, after school let out. As I walked past some bushes, I heard the sound of what could only be two people getting it on. Really getting it on. Then it occurred to me that the bushes concealed a make-out spot that the kids at the school use. They’ve probably cultivated it over time. I didn’t actually go in there, but my curiosity was piqued, and I walked back and forth on the path, trying to figure out what was going on in there. The trees and bushes were so thick that I couldn’t see any signs of anything. But a little while later, I saw a young couple sneak out through the bushes. So I think I can find the way in. And since school is out for the summer and all of the students are either on vacation or have summer jobs, we should have it all to ourselves.”

We didn’t have any better options, and it was only a short distance away, so I drove to the park and we walked to the spot she told me about. Sure enough, we were able to push our way through the bushes to a very small but very beautiful little meadow. It was surrounded by a high thicket on all sides, making it perfectly secluded and nearly impossible to reach unless you knew the way. But the best thing of all was that there was grass on the ground.

As we stood there checking it out, I said, “Great spot. There’s just one snag though. We didn’t come prepared for this. You’re wearing a business suit, and I’m all dressed up in slacks and a dress shirt. This is gonna be a grass stain nightmare.”

“‘Tis true,” she replied. “Our only choice is to get completely naked and hang our clothes on these branches over here.”

Normally, I would have had a million protests against that. But I was so uncontrollably horny that I simply started to strip my clothes off. I’d been riding an erotic buzz ever since I’d woken up with the Gruesome Twosome’s tickle attack, and although my penis went flaccid from time to time, nothing really calmed me all the way down. Plus, all the oral action with my daughters had been one of the highlights of my life, but it had worked up an overwhelming need in me to FUCK!

Mindy shucked her clothes with surprising speed. But she continued to hold her cell phone even after she was buck naked. Then she dialed a number, putting it on speakerphone mode.

I heard Michelle on the other end of the line. “Grand Avenue Video. How may I help you?”

Mindy muttered urgently, “Michelle, this is your mother. But don’t let on. I have some fun and sexy stuff to tell you. Can you find a private spot for a very private conversation?”

There was a pause before Michelle answered. I guessed it was in order to look around. As we were to find out later, it wasn’t even noon and the store was completely deserted, but still, she wanted to be ultra careful. Pretending she was speaking to a legitimate customer, she said, “Yes, ma’am. I believe we do have that title. Let me check.”

Mindy replied, “If the coast is clear, call me back on your cell phone, okay?”

“Okay. Just one minute. “Michelle hung up, probably using the minute to check on the back of the store and the video monitors to guarantee that she was alone by herself. Before long, she called back on her cell phone. “Hi, Mom,” she said in a low voice.

“D’oh! Don’t call me ‘Mom.’ You’re blowing it!”

“Not to worry. Your timing was great, ‘cos the only other employee here today just left for his lunch break. I was just double-checking to make sure. He won’t be back for a half-hour or so. I’m the only person in the entire store. I do have to keep an eye on things in case someone comes in, but the odds of that are low. This time of day, we could go a whole hour without seeing a customer, although some people use the drop-off box. So what’s up?”

Mindy smiled. “Well, daughter, I’m standing here completely naked in the middle of a public park. How does that shake you up?”

“Whoa! Mom! What the hell?! Where’s Daddy?!”

“He’s standing right next to me, also wearing his birthday suit.”

“WHOA! MOM! No WAY! That is soooo cool! You’re not really in a public park though, are you?”

“We are, but we’re in a secret spot, completely surrounded by bushes and trees. Someone might find out we’re here, but it’s not likely, since we’re not going to be long.”

“What the hell are you doing there?! That could be dangerous!”

Mindy smirked. She proudly announced, “My man Daniel Cooper - actually, our man now - is going to fuck me like a superman! We’re so horny that we had to resort to using this place. I thought you might want to listen in.”

“No way! That is so AWESOME! I’ve been so BUMMED having to come to work while Ruby gets to stay home and have all the yummy cocky fun. I’ve been DYING! It’s total agony!”

“I can imagine,” Mindy purred sympathetically. “That’s partly why I called you and not Ruby. She’s alone at the moment, but she’ll get hers later. I’m getting down on all fours, now. Since it’s gonna be hard to keep holding the phone, I’ve had you on speaker the whole time.”

“Too cool! Thanks SO MUCH for thinking of me!”

“No problem. My phone’s in the grass and my head’s hanging down. Dan is on his knees behind me, about to slip it in, doggy-style. It’s not the ideal situation, but we’re trying to minimize the grass stains. Go ahead, Honey, slip it in!”

That last comment was directed at me. I’d been watching Mindy talking and getting into position, and this was my first chance to speak since she’d dialed the phone. I said, “Min, we didn’t discuss calling Michelle on the phone. That’s kind of...” I searched for the right word.

“Exciting? Yes it is!”

From the other end of the line, Michelle half-shrieked, “Oh it IS, Da- IT IS!”

My hands trembled as I held my dick. “Exciting” wasn’t the word I was going to choose, but she’s right. As if I wasn’t aroused and excited enough already! Geez! Fuck it! I give up trying to be responsible because lust has conquered me! I need to FUCK!

Mindy spoke towards the cell phone, “Your father’s starting to fuck me! I can feel his big thick cock on my pussy lips, lining up with the hole. I think my Honey’s going for a hole-in-one. Hot damn, I never get tired of feeling that! He’s going to sink it in, in one stroke! Actually, I’m gonna call him Daddy. Daddy’s rubbing the King up and down my pussy lips a little. I think he’s ready to go.”

Michelle squealed happily, “I love that you’re calling him...” She paused, remembering that she was in the video store. Even if it was deserted at the moment, it was better to be safe. She finished, “Um, calling him, you know.”

“Good idea censoring yourself,” Mindy said. “Don’t talk much, don’t say anything lewd, just listen in. Now, I’m not calling him ‘Daddy’ because he’s the daddy of my children. No, I’m calling him ‘Daddy’ because I’m imagining that I’m you!”

Michelle let out another orgasmic squeal.

I was slowly dying of frustration. I had my cockhead pressed against my wife’s pussy lips, and I was all ready to push in. But I wanted the all clear from her first so she’d be “in the moment” with me, and she was busy talking on the phone. And everything they were saying was only getting me more and more worked up. Frustrating!

Mindy continued, “Here I am, Daddy’s favorite little sex slave, no, make that his cock slave, naked and on all fours and in public no less, ready to get royally FUCKED by the King, just like a good and obedient slave girl should! And do you know WHY I’m in such an obscene position?”

Michelle replied excitedly, “Because Da- I mean, because he told you to!”

“That’s right! Whatever Daddy says goes! Busty daughter slaves must obey! And when they do, they’re rewarded with Daddy cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.