My Sister Sarah
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by TheIncredibleWriter

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two sisters struggle to survive in a world gone mad

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Mystery   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Violence  

My sister would never leave me on my own. Not at a time like this. Not when I need her the most. She loves me. She's all I have anymore and I'm all she has. And she knows this. Surely? Unless the panic has gotten to her? Maybe she's snapped, gone completely mad from all this madness and just run off. What if she never loved me all this time? What if it was all just pretend. What if now that our parents are gone she doesn't feel the responsibility to look after me anymore? No. That can't be true. That can't be. But she's been gone so long. It's the only explanation. That or she's - no. I can't think like that. I can't. If she's gone - if what happened to mom and dad happened to her - that would mean I really am all alone. In a world like this. No. No. NO. What am I going to do? How am I going to survive? Who can I turn to? I'm all alone, just me, just me in this horrible terrifying -

The door to my hiding place opened and a burst of light blinded me, I could just make out a figure staring at me, a tall, slender figure with the most beautiful flowing hair I have ever seen.

"Sarah!" I exclaimed.

"Kate," she responded with a feint mocking smile. She helped pull me out of the tiny storage space I had been cramped up in. "See I told you I'd be back soon. No need to worry."

"I - I wasn't worried."

"Good. That's good, because with your big sister to protect you nothing can happen to you."

I stared at her for a moment trying to contain myself, but I couldn't. I grabbed her and pulled myself into her, hugging her as tight as possible. I could feel myself trembling and the warm flow of tears down my cheeks.

"I thought you weren't coming back," I cried softly into her ear. "I thought-"

She squeezed me back just as tight as my words trailed off. I could feel her warm loving hands rub my back slowly. I wished then and there that I could just spend the rest of my life in that position with my sister. I felt so safe. Nothing could touch me. She would never let anything happen to me.

"Okay," she said with a smile. "We need to go, you can't keep hugging me forever."

She gently pulled me off her and wiped away the tears from my cheeks. She stared at me with her big eyes, which even after all we had been through seemed to sparkle as if they were hiding the secrets to life and joy and happiness.

"Kate. Look at me. I want you to take a deep breath. I know right now things seem pretty terrible. I know you're feeling scared. And that's okay, I am too."

"I don't believe you."

"It's true, I might not seem like I am, because I'm pretending not to be. And that's what you have to do too. We won't get out of this mess if we are too busy being scared. We need to focus on getting out. Now here, have a Kit-Kat."

As if like magic, a Kit-Kat bar had suddenly appeared in her hand. I stared up at her in wonder.

"Eat it," she encouraged me.

I didn't need encouraging though and was already ripping off the wrapper and shoving each stick of chocolate into my mouth. On the last one I suddenly stopped as I realized something. I held it to my sister.

"Sorry, I forgot about you."

She smiled. "You eat it. I've got a lot more. Now come we need to move."

She helped me to my feet using that magical strength she seems to possess and lead me out of the room pulling me by the hand.

"Wait!" I cried and ran back to my hiding spot. I had almost forgotten Bizzyboo. My sister waited for me to grab my teddy rabbit and then grabbed me by the hand again as she lead the way out of the room and into the long corridor.

"You're going to have to leave the teddy at some point you know," she told me. "It's got no use to us."

"Don't speak like that about Bizzyboo!" I said, hurt by my sisters remarks.

She sighed and pulled me along at a faster pace.

The corridor we were hurrying down seem to stretch forever into the distance. It was mostly grey and blue colored and made me feel cold. The long white tubes of lights above us seemed to flicker strangely and it started to spook me out. I thought about telling my sister this, but decided not to. I didn't want her thinking I was still scared.

We passed more doors leading to rooms like the one I had been hiding in. They were big double doors, with panels of glass in the middle so you could see through them. They were so big I could only open them if I pushed really hard.

Up ahead one the doors was open for some reason. My sister noticed it and quickly pulled me closer to her. She covered me eyes with her hands as we walked past.

"Don't look inside," she whispered.

I managed to sneak a peak through one of the gaps between her fingers. All I could make out was what looked like someone sleeping on the floor and red paint spilt everywhere. I was confused for a moment as to why my sister didn't want me to see it. Then I realized what it must've been. I felt sick.

"Where are we going?" I asked Sarah.

"Somewhere safe."

"I want to go back to my hiding place. I was safe there."

"You can't. It won't be safe for much longer."

"How do you -"

There was a sudden noise from up ahead. It sounded like someone thumping hard against something. It was quickly followed by a growing murmuring, like a crowd of angry people.

"We need to hurry." Sarah pulled me along faster. She started running. I could barely keep up with her - she was practically dragging me.

I tried to ask her why we were running towards the noise, but I couldn't find my breath. We came to an intersection with another long corridor and we turned right. The noise was a lot louder now and the thumping sound had gotten louder. I could hear the cries of desperate people.

We reached a small corridor and turned down it. A sign indicated an emergency exit. We burst through the door and into a stairwell. Directly opposite us were two large double doors with glass panels in the centre of either. This was where the noise was coming from.

A massive crowd of people were on the other side of the door, a man at the front with a large scar on his forehead and blood dripping out of his eye glared at me for a moment. He terrified me.

Me and my sister froze for a moment and so did the people on the other side of the door. The man then suddenly pointed at me and yelled something and the people on the other side went bezerk.

My sister pulled me along with her and we leapt up the stairs. "Quick!"

The angry crowd seemed to be screaming at us now as I was pulled up the stairs, four at a time. I felt like I was bouncing up.

Just as we reached the top of the stairs we heard a smash from below and turned around to see someone sticking a bleeding arm through the now broken window of the door. It lashed at the latch of the door, trying to undo it.

"Shit!" Sarah said and we carried on up the staircase.

My mind seemed to lose itself in the terror of the moment. All I was aware of was the increasing sound of the mob lashing at the door below us and the pull of my sister's hand.

I was out of breath now. Sarah may as well have been carrying me, but I was barely aware of this. Next thing I knew we were bursting through a door into another passage just as the sound of the mob below us increased dramatically and we knew by their pounding footsteps that they had launched up the stairs.

"Down here!"

We turned down another corridor and I saw Sarah was reading the signs outside each room as we ran past. I tried to read them too, but we were running too fast and my eyes were too blurred from my tears.

She burst into another room and pulled me in behind her. She closed the door behind me and slid the bolt shut. We looked around the room. It was some kind of storage room with lots of up cupboards. Sarah immediately slung the backpack off her back and unzipped it. Inside were a lot of kitkats, lunch bars and other chips and sweets.

My eyes lit up. She noticed this and smiled in response.

"We can't survive on chocolate and sweets alone," she said and pulled a smaller tog bag from out of the bigger one.

She then begin to go through the cupboards and snatch what she could from each shelf and shove it into the bag. Bandages, medicine containers, cotton wool, and a bunch of other things I didn't recognize.

"What can I do?" I asked.

"See if there's anything useful around."

I nodded and looked around the room. Beside the cupboards surrounding the room there was also a small bed in the corner and a table with a sink in it near the back of the room. Behind this table was another doorway, but without a door. It lead into a dark room with more shelves and cabinets like the one I had spent most of the day hiding in.

I opened the first set of cabinets and saw rows of books. The next set had some weird bones and skulls which gave me a bit of a fright when I opened it. It reminded me of the biology classroom at my school. The next cabinet had something useful in it.

"Look what I found!" My sister turned around and as she did so I turned on the torch blinding her in the face.

"Hey, cut that out you jerk!" She cried out shielding her face, but then she noticed the big torch in my hands and she smiled. "That'll definitely be useful."

I smiled broadly, but it faded quickly - from down the corridor we could voices approaching. My sister stared at me with a terrified face. She lifted her finger to her lips.

She ducked and crept over to the door, trying to peer out the glass window in the middle of it. She then put her ear against it and listened to the approaching sounds. It sounded like two men talking to each other as they drew nearer.

Quickly my sister ran over to me. "We gotta hide!" she hissed.

She pulled me into the small back room, which didn't have any lights on. She saw the small cabinets and told me to get inside.

"What about you?" I whispered back. She wouldn't be able to fit inside with me.

"I'll be fine," she hissed back at me. "Just promise me no matter what happens, you'll stay inside there."

I didn't respond. I couldn't.

"Promise me!"

I gave her a small nod.

"Good."

She grabbed her bags and looked around her. The table near the back of the room had a gap underneath the sink. She shoved herself into this. From where I was crouched in my little cabinet I could see through the door of my little side room and into the bigger one.

My sister glared at me. "Close the door!" she hissed motioning with her arm.

I nodded again and closed the door of the cabinet, leaving a gap just small enough for me to peep through. I clutched onto Bizzyboo as tight as I could. It wasn't as comforting as my sister, but it would have to do.

The voices were now right outside the room and we could hear what they were saying.

"- must be somewhere around here," said the first voice belonging to a man.

"Nothing in here, just more beds," came another man's voice, this one a bit further away.

A figure appeared outside the door to our room and tried to open it. "This one's locked."

I couldn't make out what he looked like through the window of glass, but I could see that he was a black man. My sister waved at me frantically and I realized my gap had grown a bit too big. I closed the door fully and just listened to the now muffled sounds.

"Must be something important inside then," said the other man.

"Or they just didn't bother to unlock it. Either way I don't see how we're getting in." I could hear a shoving sound as he must've been trying to ram the door down. "These doors are too thick. Come on let's keep looking."

"Don't be so useless," the other man said. There was a brief pause and then a sudden and shrill sound of glass shattering rang through the air and made me jump bumping my head on the cabinet above me.

A terror ran over me as I heard someone playing with the lock and then the door swing open. The two men burst into the room.

"Jackpot," one of them said.

"How are we gonna carry all this shit?"

"Look around for something, don't be a dick."

I heard the footsteps as one of them walked around the room. I opened my cupboard by the tiniest of fractions and glimpsed out into the room. The black man was standing by the cupboards near the door that Sarah had been rummaging through moments ago. He was a big man with big muscles and a bald head.

The second man was a skinny pasty white guy with thin blonde hair, he was on the closer side of the room, coming closer to the table which my sister was huddling underneath. She looked as terrified as I felt.

The skinny guy was searching up and down the cupboards for something. As he stretched his arms up to reach the higher shelf, his leather jacket lifted up revealing a gun tucked into his pants. I almost gasped out loud.

"Dammit, someone's already been in here," the black guy said as he went through the other cupboards. "These are all open and all the good shit is gone."

"There's a lot this side," the white guy replied. He then turned and looked at the table. "Fuck look at this."

He walked over to the table and I felt my heart jump.

He reached over and turned on the tap by the sink. Water begin pouring out. "Thank god, it works!" He began to gulp it down and I watched as the water went down the drain which was inches above my sisters head. "Water has never tasted this good!" he exclaimed.

The black man was still going through the cupboards on the other side of the room. He stopped and looked back at the door with a quizzical expression. I could see the broken glass laying on the floor and a fire extinguisher laying down inside which must've been how they broke the glass.

"Hang on," he said. The white guy was still gulping the water from the tap through cupped hands and ignoring his friend. "That door was locked from the inside. You can't lock it from the outside. Who ever was in here, is still here."

His friend stopped drinking the water and looked up. My sister's eyes bulged. My heart sunk.

A smile grew on the skinny white man's patchy face and he looked around the room as he spoke, "Ooh really? That's interesting." His gaze shifted into the dark corner in the back of the room and his eyes seemed to connect with mine. I looked away. Had he seen me? Was the darkness in my little corner room enough? I didn't dare close the cupboard anymore incase I created movement. He started to slowly walk towards me. I didn't dare breath.

He slowly reached for his gun in his pants and pulled it out, pointing it ahead of him.

"Who ever is in here, you better show yourself," the big black man said. "We won't hurt you. We can help each other."

My sister looked straight at me and shook her head. I wasn't sure if this meant she could see me in the dark or if she just knew where I was. The skinny man with the gun was still inching towards the back room.

"That's right," the white guy said with a smirk,"there's nothing to fear."

He glanced back at his friend who motioned with his head that he should check out the room I was hiding in. Skinny white guy nodded.

He took a step forward and then looked to his left and down, directly where my sister was hiding. His smile broadened.

My sister leapt out of her hiding spot, but the white guy grabbed her. She lashed out wildly and bit him in the hand that was trying to hold her, he screamed out in pain and dropped his gun. My sister kicked him in the shin and he cried out again letting go of her. She turned to run away but immediately bumped into the big black guy who was too strong for her. He held each of her arms in his strong hands. She wriggled and wormed and tried to lash out with her legs, but he spun her around so she her back was up against him.

"Well, well, what do we have here," he pulled her arms behind her back and held them both with one giant hand. With the other he turned her head slightly so he could see her face. "She's quite the little fighter isn't she?"

The white guy walked over to her still clutching his hand, which was dripping blood now. "That bitch bit me! What's wrong with you, you bitch?!"

Suddenly he slapped her hard in the face. My sister looked stunned. I clenched my fists. I felt so powerless and terrified, but I wished I could help her.

"Hey!What the fuck? Don't hit a lady!' the black guy said, still holding my sister tight.

"She's no lady! She's a fucking bitch. She fucking bit me! I'm bleeding. Look at me, I'm bleeding."

"Well it's a good thing we're in the hospital then isn't it?" The black guy responded. He looked down at my sister. "What's your name, sweetcheeks?"

My sister didn't respond. She just remained staring blankly ahead, breathing heavily.

The black guy leant his face closer to my sister's so he was breathing down her neck. "You need to calm down sweetcheeks," he said softly to her. "Now tell me your name."

He tightened his grip of his one hand around my sister's throat. I could see her wince. "I said tell me your name."

"Sa - Sarah," she chocked out.

"That's a nice name," he said. "Now would you please explain to us what a pretty girl is doing all on her own hiding in a hospital?"

Sarah didn't reply instead she tried again in vain to wriggle herself free. "Whoa whoa, calm down there, sweetcheeks. You are alone right?"

The white guy who was busy wrapping a bandage around his hand suddenly looked around the room. "Is there someone else in here?"

He walked over to Sarah and grabbed her by the throat violently, choking her so much that I could see the color fade from her face. "I said is there someone else in here?"

I could see a tear roll down my sister's cheek and she tried to respond, but he was gripping her so tight she couldn't get her words out. He let go and she blurted out in one go, "I lost my family this morning and I didn't know where to go so I just came to the hospital, it was the first place I thought of. Please don't hurt me, I didn't mean to hurt you I was just scared just please let me go."

I could hear the fear in her voice and it scared me to see my sister so vulnerable.

"You were just scared?" The white guy said scornfully. "That's no reason to go around biting people."

The black guy spun my sister around and looked her in the eyes. he spoke in a soothing tone. "Now listen here Sarah. You don't need to be scared anymore, we're going to help you. We'll look after you now."

He was still holding her tightly. "Now I'll only let you go if you calm down. Are you calm?"

"Yes." my sister said through clenched teeth.

"You don't sound calm. Take a deep breath, that'll calm you down."

"Hey look what I found," the white guy had started rummaging through the cupboards again. He was holding up a small package for his friend to see. My sister tried to look back to see what it was, but the black guy held her neck keeping her facing him.

"Deep breath," he told her. "Come on."

My sister took a stubborn but slow breath.

"Again," her captor said encouragingly.

She took another deep breath, she was starting to look relaxed.

"Good," the black guy replied.

Suddenly the white guy who had snuck up right behind my sister put something onto her arms which were still being held behind her back by the black guy. I realized it had come from the packet he had found and when he pulled my sister to the side I saw what it was. Cable ties.

"What are you -!" My sister cried, as the two guys dragged her across the room and threw her onto the bed. "Let go of me!"

She tried to get back up to her feet, but the big man just shoved her down, keeping her on the bed. I saw the skinny one walk across the room towards my hiding spot. He knelt down to the ground and my heart jumped, but then I realized he was just getting his gun he had dropped earlier which had fallen to the floor right in front of me.

That was it! I should've taken the gun, it was only a few feet away, I could've used it to save my sister. I felt a sinking feeling creep over. I had had a chance to help and I had missed it. I was a failure.

"You said you were going to help me!" My sister cried, "What are you doing?"

"We will help you," the big man said, "but you need to help us with something first. This isn't a free world. That's something you're gonna have to learn."

My sister glanced up at this man with a sudden realization, her glance then fall upon his crotch which was right in front of her face. It seemed to be bulging outward. She looked back up at him in disgust and spat on the floor in hatred.

"Don't waste that," the black man chuckled, "You'll need all the spit you have."

With that he undid his belt and his pants fell to the floor revealing a massive dark penis. Now I had seen a penis before, at school in sex-ed and my dad's when I was a lot younger, but I had never seen one so startlingly big and rigid. It seemed impossibly large. Like a frightening animal.

"Suck," he told my sister.

She was staring at the enormous dick with wide eyes. She shook her head.

Just then the skinny guy stood next to her with his gun pointed right at her head. "Look here," he said, "there's two ways out of this. Either you do exactly as we say, and we come out of this happy and we look after you like we promised or you don't do what we say and well, then no one comes out happy. It's up to you."

My sister stared at the gun for a moment and then her eyes shifted and for a second she was looking straight at me and I knew she didn't want me to watch and she was trying to tell me to look away, but I couldn't draw away my eyes. I was stuck in both horror and fascination as I watched what she did next.

She leant forward and opened her mouth and slid it over the giant brown sausage in front of her. It didn't seem like there was any way it would fit inside her mouth, but she managed to stretch it open wider than I thought possible. The black man let out a sigh of pleasure and grabbed her head with both his hands. She was sitting upright on the bed now, her hands still tied behind her back.

The black guy began to move her head back and forth causing her mouth to slide up and down his giant cock. Tears begin to swell in her eyes and she begin to make gagging sounds like she was chocking.

"That's right sweetcheeks, take it all in," he groaned out loud.

He began to fuck her face faster now and with more force and I could see my sister was in pain. Tears were running down her face and she was gagging harder now, with each thrust of his huge cock. She tried to move her head back, but he grabbed her hard and forced her to suck even harder.

My sister was making horrible sounds with her throat now, she was choking, I could hear her whimpering in pain too. I wanted to jump out of my hiding place and yell for them to stop, but I knew that would be useless.

"That's right, suck it bitch," the skinny white guy told her softly. He still had the gun pointed at her and sat down next to her on the bed. With his free hand he grabbed her top which had buttons keeping it closed, he ripped it open and pulled it off her, revealing her black bra which held her big breasts.

My own boobs had only recently appeared, and while they were quite big compared to the other girls in my class, I was always jealous of my sisters, although I hadn't seen her fully naked since she had grown them, until now. I couldn't help but watch in fascination as the skinny white guy used the end of the gun to peel away her bra revealing her giant breasts and her pointy nipples, which I noticed were very similar to mine. Maybe my boobs would end up looking like hers someday too?

The skinny man pulled off her bra completely and threw it to the side, leaving my sister completely topless. She was still sucking on the black cock and her saliva as well as tears were dripping down from her face and now landed onto her breasts. The skinny guy used the end of the gun to rub the saliva into the breasts. He then grabbed her breasts violently with his other hand and began to rub each of them in turn.

He then slid his gun off her breast and down my sister's stomach, pausing for a moment at her belly button, where he pushed it in and out for a moment, mimicking the movement of the big dick right above him, before moving further down and coming to a rest pointing directly at my sisters crotch.

He slid the gun underneath my sisters pants and then using his other hand he undid the fly of her pants, he nudged them up over her butt and then slid them all the way down so that they dropped to the floor. I could see my sister's bright pink panties, I knew which ones there were. The ones with the little hearts all over them.

The man slid the gun underneath her panties and pointed it straight down, straight at her vagina. He then started shoving the gun forward putting pressure against her, and although I couldn't see because her panties were covering it, I knew he must've been fucking her vagina with the gun. I could see my sister's body shaking with fear. The man leant forward and started sucking on her nipples passionately.

During this time the black guy had been face fucking my sister while his groans grew louder. He removed his dick from my sisters mouth and she immediately spat out all over the floor and took in a huge breath. I could see she was trying to say something, but she didn't seem to have the strength. In any case the big man interrupted her.

"Suck my balls," he commanded and raised his dick up so that the large balls underneath were exposed to my sister's mouth. She lent forward and started sucking on the balls a little too eagerly I thought, but then I realized that compared to the pain she was in with his large dick shoved down her throat, sucking his balls must feel like a pleasure.

She sucked and licked his balls all over, while the other man both sucked on each of her nipples while at the same time fucking her with his gun. For a moment I almost thought my sister was gyrating with the movement of the gun and I almost thought she was actually enjoying this, but then the black guy let out a loud moan and the moment passed.

"Oh god," he said out loud and he grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth. He started to fuck her face furiously and let out louder and longer moans. Suddenly he started to shake in pulses, and let out a groan with each one, after the forth groan he pulled his cock out from my sister's mouth and pulsed one more time, this time I saw a strand of white goo fly out from the end of his cock and land on my sister's face, right on her mouth. That must be cum, I realized.

Quickly the man knelt down in front of my sister so he was level with her face. The other man had moved aside slightly during these groans and had stopped his activities with Sarah. The black man looked directly into Sarah's face and said in a commanding voice "Lick it up."

Slowly Sarah listened to him and licked her tongue around her mouth taking in all the semen that was on her face. "Now swallow." He finished.

She did, with one big gulp.

The black man leant in and kissed her hard on the mouth. "You're fucking sexy," he told her.

The other guy stood up and still pointing the gun at my sister's face said "My turn."

He proceeded to pull down his pants revealing his dick, which was a lot more curved then the black guys, but still quite big and with what looked like veins bulging out. What startled me the most was how pink the end was. My sister looked up at him with pleading eyes, but he grabbed her face and forced it towards his cock. Slowly she opened her mouth and his dick slid in. He let out a sigh of satisfaction.

While my sister slid her mouth up and down on the skinny white man's cock with the gun pointed directly at her head, the other man was wiping his dick with some bandages he had found across the room. I watched with fasciation as his big black dick seemed to shrink until it was almost a third or a forth of the size it had been just moments ago. It hanged down pointing at the floor as if it was sad now that it had done it's job.

I looked back at my sister. The skinny man was holding her long hair back, probably so that it didn't get in the way of her sucking his dick, but it also left me with a complete view of my sister's naked body. I could see both her breasts fully exposed and the saliva dripping down from her mouth fell onto her chest and dribbled down over her nipples and down towards her panty, her only piece of clothing left beside her shoes. It was a strange feeling, but when I heard the groans of the skinny guy and I knew he was probably about to cum, I felt a tinge of sadness that I wouldn't be able to admire my sister's perfect body for a while longer, but then I saw the pain in her eyes as she chocked on his dick and this feeling faded quickly.

This guy obviously couldn't last as long as the black guy for some reason and was quickly spasming and groaning just like his friend before him. He however didn't keep his dick inside my sister's mouth and instead pulled it out and I watched as at least 4 spurts of cum landed on her face. When she turned and faced more my way afterward I was shocked to see just how much had come out. It was almost like her whole face was covered in this thing that looked like doughnut icing. Some had even got in her eye.

The skinny white guy took a step back and let out a sigh. "Fuck, that bitch knows how to give a good blowjob."

My sister looked at the two men out of her one eye, the other was stuck shut by the gooey cum on it.

"Ok," my sister muttered hoarsely. Her voice was so soft I could barely hear it. "I've done what you asked. Now please let me free."

The black guy turned around with a smile, "But sweetcheeks, we're just getting started."

My sister's eyes swelled up in fear, "But you said - "

"You're way too fucking hot to only use once," the big man replied and I saw to my horror that his penis was almost back to it's full size again. I watched in fascination as it grew and grew until it was back to how I had seen it the first time. His pants were now completely off and he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the side.

Suddenly my sister made a break for it. She jumped to her feet and ran toward the door, but the big black man ran across the room and slammed her into the wall before she could escape.

"Ha ha!," he breathed heavily down her neck. "You don't get away that easily."

He dragged her back to the bed and threw her down. Holding her with one hand her ripped off her one shoe and then the other other. He then did the same to her socks. All that was left was her panties. He pushed her flat onto her back and moved himself so he was completely on top of her. He then grabbed her panties with one hand and ripped it off completely, snapping them in half. He pushed himself fully on top of her and I could see the fear in her eyes as she tried to look away from his face which was now directly atop hers.

He maneuvered himself on top of her and I watched as he grabbed his dick and aimed it at her vagina. He pushed forward slowly and I could see my sister wince and heard her cry out in pain. The man groaned in pleasure. Slowly he moved up and down against her body, ever so slightly getting faster and faster with his humping. He stopped holding my sister down, she had lost all her strength and her arms were trapped underneath her back.

He started to fuck her with real force and was moaning in pure pleasure. He looked up and for a moment I thought he could see me, but I realized he was just staring blankly into the dark. I looked down at my sister, whose head was tilted back so that she could just about see me, except from an upside down angle. I saw in her eyes the sadness and I realized she was thinking of me, she knew where I was. It looked like she was trying to say something with her look, but I wasn't sure what. Was she trying to apologize?

The skinny man had during this time walked over to the sink again and after gulping down some more water had wiped his face. He was now watching the show with a smirk and slowly stroking his soft dick at the same time. He walked over to the bed and knelt down on it so that his dick was only inches away from my sisters face.

'Suck me back to health, bitch," he told her.

She didn't respond, the fucking from the big black guy was so strong now that she wouldn't have been able to suck on it even if she had wanted to.

The black guy looked up at his friend, whose dick was also only inches away from his own face.

"Man, get your dick out my face," he complained.

"I want some too," the skinny man moaned.

The black guy stopped fucking my sister, picked up her limp body and flipped her over onto her knees. He then inserted himself back into her and started fucking her in this way. The white guy was able to stick his cock in front of my sisters face and have her suck it without getting in his friends way. My sister did this as reluctantly as possible, but the skinny guy held her nose so she would have to open her mouth to breath, at which time he shoved his dick in and began to face fuck her.

They both started moaning loudly and I was unable to see my sister, all I could see was the back of the skinny white guy, whose back was disgustingly pale with lots of pink and brown spots all over it, as well as a patch of hair just above his ass. It made me feel sick.

I again felt the overwhelming urge to try to help my sister, but I realized there was nothing I could do. But surely there had to be something?

Just then the skinny guy suddenly stopped and said, "I have an idea."

He got up and went over to the cupboards searching for something. The evil way in which he said those words sent a shiver down my spine.

The black guy still fucking my sister from behind looked down at her for a moment and then he leant in close to her and said softly, "Your turn to get on top."

He then leant back and laid down on his back as he flipped my sister around. He held her in his arms with her back facing me and lifted her up just above his giant erect penis. I could see my sister from the back for the first time and I noticed her wriggling her hands desperately trying to free herself from the cable ties. It didn't look like they were coming lose, but I knew that the fight was still in her.

But then my eyes were diverted when I realized I could see my sister's vagina. It was strange because even though mine had started to get hair not so long ago, hers seemed to be completely bare. Am I not meant to have hair? I suddenly thought. A stupid and selfish thought to have at the time, but it occurred to me nonetheless.

But it was only for an instant and then the giant massive brown cock penetrated it with such swiftness that it shocked me and it went so far into my sister I didn't think it was possible. The black guy was rocking his hips and down beneath her, but I also noticed something strange, she seemed to be riding him at a faster rhythm, as if she was doing a lot of the humping herself. I also noticed a softer moaning sound which I realized must be coming from my sister. She even lifted her head upwards as if she was enjoying it. Could it be? Maybe she had some sort of plan to trick them.

And then in that moment something strange happened. I watched as my sister's perfect beautiful body moved up and down so gracefully on this giant cock and her hair seemed to bounce up and down in slow motion, he soft brown curls moving with such grace and all of a sudden I felt a strange tingling inside me, it started far down me and I felt it grow upwards through my body and I felt myself get warmer. I suddenly noticed that my hand was on my own vagina, I was rubbing the top of it softly. How long had I been doing this for?

I was snapped back to what was happening in front of me when I saw that the skinny white man was back. He had a small tub of something in his hand and he was positioning himself on the bed near the back of my sister. I watched as he put his hand into the tub, took out what look like some cream and then pushed my sister forward so that she was laying flat against the black guys body and her ass was raised into the air. This exposed her vagina to me even more and I was able to see the big brown dick shove in and out of it like some sort of machine. I felt that twinge of heat again.

The skinny guy took the cream and started rubbing it around my sister's butthole. I saw her shiver and then heard her moan when this man inserted his finger inside her. He started to fuck her anus with his finger and I heard my sister moan even louder as she got fucked in both her holes. i couldn't tell if her moaning was pleasure or pain.

The white guy then jumped onto the bed and moved himself on top of her and I watched as he aimed his cock at my sister's asshole and shoved it inside. She let out a yelp of pain.

"Nooo..." she moaned softly. "Please..."

That's all she had the strength to say.

The two men fucked her both at the same time. Both her holes filled with giant cocks. And I watched and could do nothing. They began to moan louder, all three of them. I looked away. I couldn't watch anymore.

And that was when I saw it.

It was on the counter, next to the sink, where the skinny guy must've left it while he was gulping down his water. I couldn't believe I had forgotten about it. Our one chance out of this. The gun.

The sink was closer to me then it was to the bed, and if I crawled I would be able to sneak behind the table with the sink without anyone noticing. From there it would be easier to grab the weapon. In any case no one was looking back at me anymore. This was my only chance. I had to take it.

Slowly I pushed the cupboard door open, the noises of the grunting and moaning increased dramatically and I was frozen for an instant by the shock of it all, but then I realized I had to move quickly.

I snuck along the ground as quick as I could and before I knew it I was in the same spot where my sister had been hiding what seemed like ages ago.

I took a deep breath. It was now or never.

I jumped up to the surface and snatched at the gun on the counter. I had it! But then it hit me. Now that I had the gun, would I have to use it? Would I be able to use it? Nevermind if I could get it to work, would I actually have it in me to shoot and kill two people?

I stood for a moment as these thoughts occurred to me, but luckily the other three occupants were too busy to notice me. Their groaning and moaning had reached new heights. It was deafening to my ears. I took a step towards the bed. Towards them. They still didn't notice me.

I could see them all clearly. The pasty white man shoving his dick in and out of my sister's asshole from above her, the muscular black men pummeling her from below, and my sister in the middle with her eyes closed, I could see tears running down her cheeks.

I walked up towards them. They still didn't see me. i raised the gun and aimed it at the skinny white guys head. At the disgustingly sweaty blonde hair. All matted together like some horrible doormat. I aimed my gun directly at this creature who was moving so rapidly up and down my sister's body that I was worried I would miss. So I moved as close as I could.

The groaning began to slow down. Each man started to pulsate like they had earlier. The skinny blonde guy slowed down, I was now right next to the bed, my gun mere inches from the man's head.

The black looked up at me. Our eyes connected. In one second I saw him go from surprise to shock to horror. And it gave me a tiny bit of satisfaction. He let out a yell. My sister looked back to see what he was looking at a fraction later and in that instant I pulled the trigger.

The gunshot was loud.

So loud it was deafening. The room was silent. I liked the silence. All I could hear was a feint ringing. The moans had stopped.

The blonde man collapsed onto my sister beneath him. Half his skull was missing. Instead there was a lot of blood and brains everywhere. All over the wall, over the floor, over my sister.

They lay there for a moment in shock. The black guy at the bottom, with I think some brains on his face, my sister just above him, the back of her heard completely drenched in blood and then the body of the blonde guy, his dick still inside my sister. Then with a roar the black guy threw my sister and his friend off him as he stood up.

The body fell to the floor and more blood oozed out of the half a head. My sister fell back onto the bed, she was staring at me with an expression I didn't understand. The black guy stood up and looked around at the mess. The bits of brain oozed down his cheek.

"What the fuck!" he shouted. "What the fuck. What the fuck."

He looked at me and saw that I now had the gun pointed at him.

"Look, little girl, listen to me, you don't want to -"

I pulled the trigger. Three times.

The first made a small whole in his stomach. The second made a hole in his chest and the third made a whole directly in the centre of his forehead. I only intended to shoot it once. It just happened so quickly.

He collapsed to the floor with a thud and blood oozed out of his body. The wall behind him had another big splatter of blood on it now. My sister was also covered in a lot of the spray. She was sitting on the bed, trembling. Sitting on he knees and looking up at me completely naked. She had bits of brain dribbling down her breasts and blood all over her one side and dripping from her hair. Her face was half covered in blood and half in dried semen, she could barely open her one eye.

"You promised me you wouldn't come out!" she said.

I stared at her incredulously.

She smiled.

I took a step forward and hugged her as hard as I could. I felt her hot tears against my face. Fresh tears, that washed away the blood and the cum, leaving a trail down her face.

"Don't ever let go," she whispered in my ear.

"We can't stay like this forever," I replied.

She leant a bit back. I was sitting next to her in the bed, her warm, sweaty naked body, covered in blood pressed hard against mine. I felt he breasts pressing up against mine. Her face was an inch away from mine. She looked into my eyes and said, "We can do whatever we like."

And in that instant I suddenly lost control. I leant in and did something I had been wanting to do for years without even knowing it. I kissed her.

I could taste the blood still on her lips, I could taste the saltiness of her tears, or was that semen? I wasn't sure, but all I knew was that my lips were pressed right against hers. What was I doing? Surely she'd pull away now.

But she didn't. Instead her lips parted and my tongue slid into her mouth and she did the same to me. We held each other tight as our tongues did a dance in our mouths and I could feel that she felt that same way.

And that's when I knew. She could never leave me. I could never leave her. We'd always be together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.