First Meeting - Cover

First Meeting

Copyright© 2013 by Janno Jones

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An accountant leads a safe, predictable life until one day he takes a chance and follows a sexy woman home from the subway. He gets more than he bargained for in this tale of sexual corruption and power. The story will develop in unexpected ways as it goes along.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   Horror   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Transformation   mc sex story,mc story

He pulled his pants down and his cock stood straight up, bobbing up and down.

"Come closer," the woman commanded.

Her tone of voice brooked no opposition, and he obeyed, taking two steps closer.

And then she was on him, pouncing like a wild animal. She put her arms around him and pulled him close, and the heat from her skin almost burned him. She opened her mouth and he could see sharp fangs, like a wolf's, and a red tongue. She jacknifed her body and her head was at his crotch, with her avid mouth on his cock.

She was terrifying but he could not resist her. She made guttural noises, growls and grunts, and she took his cock in her mouth whole. Her mouth seemed to be rough inside, and her tongue was like sandpaper. She played with his cock with her tongue, running it along the shaft, sucking, pumping her head, and within an instant he came in a shuddering, shaking orgasm that made a grunting noise come from his mouth and seemed to drain him of all energy.

He collapsed on the floor, limp as a rag, whimpering like a puppy. He could barely lift his head. His limbs felt numb, his cock was already shriveled like an empty bag, and he felt weak, weak, weak.

She laughed. Her laughter was mocking, scornful, powerful. It echoed in the cavernous room. "You little pipsqueak," she said. "You thought you were going to have a little adventure, didn't you? You thought you were going to fuck the mystery woman and then go back to your boxy little house and your miserable little life? Well, too bad, little girl, you guessed wrong. You bit off more than you can chew this time, honey."

Her laughter was like bitter wine, it burned him. He wanted to get up, pull his pants up, and leave. He wanted to tell her to go to Hell, but he couldn't move his lips. It was like he was too weak to do anything.

"Feeling faint, are you?" she said. "That's what happens when you have sex with me, babe. You lose something every time. You lose your masculinity. That's right, hon, you're less of a man now than you were five minutes ago. You'll feel the change before long. That's what I do, precious. I feed on your masculinity. It makes me strong and powerful, but you, it makes you a weak little girl. You'll need me, though. Oh, you don't feel it now, but it won't take long before the burning need comes. The need for me. You won't be able to live without me. You'll see, honey, you'll see."

I have to get out of here, he thought. She's either a psychopath or she's truly evil. Either way I don't want to hang around and hear more of this. He tried to push himself up with one hand from the floor, but he was so weak. And, and, something else -- his body felt soft and he had no muscle tone, and oh God, he saw that his legs were soft and curvy like a girl's! No, it couldn't be. He reached under his shirt and felt -- could it be? -- he felt two globes on his chest. Breasts --he had breasts!

He tried to crawl away. He was too weak to stand, so he thought he'd crawl off on all fours. His pants were down around his ankles, so he wriggled out of them and started crawling. His body seemed to be changing. It was smaller in some places, but rounder in other places. His shirt was loose and baggy on him, except in the chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.