The Colony  - Cover

The Colony

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Part 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 1 - After years of studying Earth's population, the Aliens established colonies within remote mountain areas. Their initial agenda is to observe and learn all they can about human sexuality.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi mind control story

1.01 Alien Introduction:

1.02 Acquisition and Preparation, Jamie and Lisa:

1.03 Jamie, Preparation for the Semen Extractor:

1.04 Jamie, Semen Extraction:

1.05 Lisa, The Sybian:

1.06 Lisa, Jamie, Deep throat:

1.07 Jamie, Lisa, Oral:

1.08 Jamie, Lisa, Mating:

1.09 The Return of Jamie and Lisa:

1.01 Alien Introduction:

Their deep space probes have orbited the earth for years without being detected. The initial observations were general in nature, gathering information on earth's populations, their customs and languages. As time progressed, their studies became more detailed and personal. Being asexual, they were particularly interested in human reproduction versus animal reproduction. Humans were sexually active without the intent of reproducing and animals were sexually active for the purpose of reproducing. They also wanted to find out more about the small percentage of males with breasts and individuals with both male and female genitalia. When they felt the time was right, they established colonies in the rugged and hard to reach places within earth's mountain ranges. Having the ability for teletransportation, shape shifting and telepathy, they integrated themselves into the surrounding populations where they could research and select their subjects.

At the center of the Colony's complex is their research theater with a large stage and a seating capacity of five hundred. The stage is where the Colony's population can observe a subject's mind conditioning, sexual enhancements, corrections, transgendering and age regression, using nano-particle technology. Imax-like screens hung throughout the seating area so all can see what is happening on the stage.

At the back of the stage are eight, six foot wide glass-like enclosures resembling walk-in showers. Under the stage are beds, mattresses and devices that can be raised up to any location on the stage's floor. The enclosures are where the subjects are conditioned. An invisible, odorless gas is released which contain the programmed nano-particles, personalized for each subject.

When a session is completed, all remembrances of where they were and what had happened to them are removed from their minds.

Subjects that are transgendered only know that they were born that way and are integrated back into society through the Alien's established network which provides them with new legal documents, clothing and employment to match their education and skills.

The Alien agenda was in three categories, Observation, Transgendering and Entertainment.

OBSERVATION AND LEARNING:

Part-1 Heterosexual

Part-2 Hermaphrodite

Part-3 Shemale

Their sexual reactions would be studied and their bodily fluids would be

analyzed. All would be returned to their acquisition locations without

remembering where they were or what they did.

TRANSGENDERING:

Part-4 Female and Male to Hermaphrodite

Part-5 male to Shemale, male to enhanced Gay

The Alien's network would establish a list of subjects who were confused or

didn't like their current gender.

ENTERTAINMENT:

Part-6 Aliens and Humans

The Aliens would use their invisibility to provide sexual entertainment for their population and at the same time provide humans with a new level of sexual gratification.

1.02 Acquisition and Preparation, Jamie and Lisa:

There was a sudden glowing light in two of the enclosures and the bodies of Jamie and Lisa materialized. Both were fully clothed, unconscious and in a standing position, with their bodies about two feet above the floor.

A flurry of translucent shapes began removing their clothes, putting them on the floor in front of their enclosures. When they were naked, their arms were seen rising outward from their sides and their legs were spread apart. The shapes moved away and the doors were closed. The first flow of gas caused each of them to regain consciousness. It took about a minute before reality set into their minds. They looked through the doors and saw themselves in the screens, they were elevated and held in spread eagled positions. With only limited movement, their panicky eyes and screeching voices registered their rising fears. The second release of gas contained drugs that quickly calmed them, inducing docility and an openness to suggestions. The third flow of gas contained the nano-particles. Since this was an observation session, only the hair below their shoulders would be removed, except for Jamie, whose rectal sheath and nipples would be enhanced for the Semen Extractor.

It started when a wonderful warmth spread throughout their bodies and they felt light tingling sensations on their arms, chests, backs, abdomens, thighs and legs. The sensations intensified and they squirmed within the forces that held them. What felt like, thousands of bursting bubbles, were saturating their bodies and each looked at the screens with wide open eyes, seeing their hair falling away onto the enclosure's floor. They were stunned and dazed, all wondered why this was happening to them. Soon a sense of acceptance filled their minds and they just looked at their hairless bodies.

1.03 Jamie, Preparation for the Semen Extractor:

Just as Jamie's acceptance flooded into his mind, the nano-particles focused their attention on his breast areas. A tightness gripped each of his areola and nipples. His body squirmed and twisted in a futile effort to stop the sensations. Lisa looked at the screen wondering what was happening to Jamie and saw that his eyes were tightly closed and then she saw his nipples begin rise up inthe center of his areolas.

A nervous moan was heard as his areolas and his nipples flooded his mind with sensations that he had never felt before. His nipples felt as though they were being caressed and suckled and his areolas felt as though they were being massaged by unseen finger tips. He opened his eyes and gasped when he looked at the screen and saw nipples expanding.

NIPPLES: 1/4"

As his nipples grew, the suckling sensations intensified and Jamie began to unconsciously shift his chest back and forth.

NIPPLES: 3/8"

The sensations rippled downward and seeped into his stirring penis.

NIPPLES: 1/2"

Jamie's nipples had reached their targeted size. Again, the nano-particles filled his mind with acceptance and the first sigh of pleasure escaped his mouth.

The nano-particles didn't give Jamie a chance to think about his enhanced nipples. Suddenly he gasped and his hips shot forward when a flood of new sensations filled his rectal sheath and he instinctively began grinding his hips in circles as the nano-particles created a thick nest of sexual nerve endings throughout his rectal sheath to a depth of seven inches, including his anal opening. His 'womanhood' would form when anal stimulation was applied.

His straining hardness showed no signs of softening and his need to ejaculate had never been stronger.

The doors were opened and both were moved forward through the air until they were about ten feet in front of the enclosures. As they looked at each other in the screen, the feelings of arousal intensified, Jamie looked withgrowing need at Lisa and her hairless sex, as did Lisa at Jamie's engorged erection and heavy testicles, unobstructed by any genital hair. Small pants were heard from Lisa as her nipples stiffened and her clitoris began protruding out from its protective hood. Unrecognizable murmurs were heard from their audience as they looked at the human's aroused nakedness's.

1.04 Jamie, Semen Extraction:

Jamie looked around him with frantic eyes when he felt himself moving toward the center of the stage. At the same time a transparent saddle shaped bench rose up on the stage in front of him. As his body neared it, the bench began to glow, showing its internal mechanisms. A nervous Jamie felt himself being put into a prone position, then was lowered onto the surface of the saddle shaped bench. The soft warmness surprised him as his chest, abdomen and spread thighs nestled onto its surface. A quick gasp escaped his mouth when he felt invisible hands manipulating his erection into a rippling opening on the surface and then felt his testicles slipping into a wonderful massaging pouch. Another gasp was heard when two depressions opened under his chest and he felt his enhanced nipples being encased within suckling mouths.

Jamie, despite his positioning, loved the feelings that the bench was giving his body. His erection throbbed within the rippling sheath, his balls felt bloated as they were massaged and his suckled nipples felt like bullets. Inside the saddle's vaginal sheath, thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers started massaging and caressing his throbbing hardness from its base to the tingling gland. The incredible sensations flowed into his balls and rippled outward toward his flared anus and up onto his excited nipples. A long moan of pleasure was heard from Jamie as all the sensations merged into each other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

At the same time a warm gel-like mass pushed upward between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and formed into the saddle's anal massager. Jamie tried to shift his hips in an attempt to evade the advancing mass but his encased body prevented any movement. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists as the massager settled onto his anal opening and the moan got louder when his rectal area responded to the exquisite massaging and caressing. His excited anal lips swelled and his rectal sheath was filled with a strange and unexplained need. Another gasp was heard when his 'womanhood' formed.

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

The screens showed graphic close ups of Jamie's suckled nipples, his caressed anus, massaged balls and the sheath as it glided back and forth over his erection. His precum was now oozing out past the puckered opening of his thick gland the saddle's vaginal mouth began feasting on the clear nectar.

The probe's glistening head secreted a chemical that loosened the tight sphincter muscle and a pleasurable warmth seeped through the opening and into his rectal sheath. His anal lips began to tingle and an incredible need to be penetrated filled his rectal sheath. He held his breath when he felt a nudging pressure building within his anal opening and gasped again when he felt the entrance to his rectal sheath being stretched opened. With an ecstatic 'pop', the saddle's phallic slowly slipped into his excited rectal passage with a wonderful twisting and turning action. It slithered full length into spasming passage, expanding in length and girth as it went.

1"... 1.5"... 2"... 2.5"

His mind was filling with sensations that he had not felt before and again he tried to shift his stretching anal opening onto his unseen Lover. The velvety sheath intensified its squeezing actions on his engorged hardness and the satiny pouch began to lift and massage his heavy balls. The mouths renewed their exquisite attention to his enhanced, erect nipples.

"Ohhh ... That feels soooooo ... good..."

With a sudden gasp, Jamie eye's shot open and his hips squirmed as the head of the probe settled onto the sensitive tissues of his prostate with an exquisite caressing action. A flood of warmth flooded his testicles and the tingling head of his erection oozed more of its precum as his prostate was massaged. Jamie's mind was reeling from sensations that he didn't know existed. He shifted his hips trying to get more of the sensations and squealed when the probe's head pushed deeper onto the spasming tissues.

"Ohhhhhh ... Godddddddd..."

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of joy ricocheted across his loins. His preseminal fluids spurted out the opening slit of his thick gland and was quickly sucked away to the analysis container. Within a minute small orgasmic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains. His body trembled and shook as a string of small orgasms rippled across his loins and his engorged erection flexed wildly in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

Jamie's mind was a whirlwind of sensations. He didn't know what was happening, all that mattered to him was the intense sensations at the head of his excited erection and the exquisite pressures that were building within it. Jamie's ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across his eyes. His body froze as his enhanced, thick semen exploded out of his hyper-excited gland and into the thirsty mouth, enroute to the container.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Jamie's sudden and quick ejaculation left him gasping and panting. His stunned mind had never felt himself ejaculate that before and was trying to figure out what had just happened. All he knew was that he liked it and wanted to feel it again. The probe's prostate massaging now settled down to low level 'purrs' and Jamie slumped onto the soft surface of the saddle. His erect nipples still strained into the suckling mouths. His sexual rejuvenation was on the fast track and he gasped as his hardness and testicles were filled with fresh need and arousal.

The phallic now expanded, moving further into Jamie's excited rectal sheath. It twisted, turned as its seven inches of warm flexing thickness made Jamie's mind reel with its wonderful fullness.

2.00"... 4.00"... 5.00"... 6.00"... 7.00"

It then partially withdrew and slithered back inward, starting an ecstatic in and out stroking rhythm. Every thrust was in sync with the rippling squeezes that surrounded his enflamed erection. His totally restrained body could do nothing but absorb the orgasmic sensations that were flooding his body.

Once again, Jamie was being hurled toward his orgasmic trip point by the saddle's milking sheath and thrusting phallic. It would lunge into his 'womanhood', stop for a few seconds, then, with ecstatic twists and flexes, slip outward. On Each inward thrust its thickness began to expand,

1.00"... 1.25"... 1.50"... 1.75"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jamie was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

The flexing phallic lunged into the depth of his spasming rectal sheath and and began unleashing its ejaculant. Jamie's mind reeled as the ecstatic pressures ballooned deep within his 'womanhood', sending waves of orgasmic sensations bolting across his genitals. Suddenly his enhanced prostate exploded. His erection strained into the saddle's vaginal sheath as his enhanced streams of semen, surged up his spasming erection. The spewing streams jettisoned into the clear sheath and all saw Jamie's thick semen gushing into the analysis container. He lifted his head and wailed with the power of his orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Jamie's exhausted and drained body slumped onto the saddle gasping and panting, moaning as delicious aftershocks rippled throughout his body. The phallic slowly, almost teasingly, withdrew with a loud slurping sound and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..."

The screens showed,

SEMEN: 4 ml

SPERM: 30 million/ml

The Aliens would program the nano-particles to enhance a male's ejaculate to 10 ml and sperm count to 150 million/ml.

The pouch opened and released his testicles and the saddle's vagina-like sheath slipped away from his slick, oozing penis. The delicious suckling 'mouths' loosened their grip on his erect and tender nipples.

Jamie sighed as his 'womanhood' returned to its normal state.

The saddle released its hold on his body and Jamie felt himself being lifted up and put into a standing spread eagled position. A dazed Jamie watched as the saddle bench was lowered into the stage.

It was then that Jamie's eyes opened wide with disbelief, as did the eyes of Lisa. Both saw a basin of warm water, sponges and towels floating in the air toward him. As if guided by unseen hands the sponges cleaned, caressed and massaged his softening, slick penis, drained testicles and rectal area. He cooed as the sponges and towels reawakened his arousal and his penis stirred. Soon the delicious attention stopped and he was returned to his place beside Lisa.

1.05 Lisa, The Sybian:

Both saw a smaller saddle like seat rise up onto the stage floor and a startled Lisa felt herself being moved toward it. As she approached it, a nervous Lisa felt her body being put into a sitting position with her legs being bent at the knees and brought back to her sides. Her forward movement stopped when she was about four feet in front of the transparent saddle seat.

The case was made of a soft, clear gel like material and closely resembled a saddle without the horn or cantle. The internal mechanisms could be seen and Lisa looked at it mounting apprehensions. She wanted to struggle and cry out but her conditioning was keeping her emotions in check.

The most distinctive visible features was the multi-lipped labia and clitoral massagers. The labia massager was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'. The clitoral massager was a velvety 'mouth-like' tube that would close over a clitoris with internal suckling 'lips' and a 'tongue'. A 7.00" x 1.75", deep ribbed phallic rose up from the center of the labia massager and Lisa watched wide eyed when the ribs began to independently pulse and swirl around the slick phallic. It made three upward stokes and then the phallic was lowered into the seat. She could see the tip of the thick head resting within the slit in the center of the massager.

As she looked at the stroking thickness, she tried to stop an unwanted need from building within her vagina and the twitching of her moistening inner lips. She felt herself being moved so she was positioned over the saddle's seat. She looked up at the screen, and with panicky eyes saw her flared and unobstructed sex was directly above the center of the saddle.

The Aliens waited for the 'lowering'.

She saw the 'mouths' and 'lips' of the labia massager start to move and then felt her body slowly being lowered. Her eyes were fixed on the screen and she held her breath as her sex neared the massaging 'lips' of the Sybian.

Lisa's labia made contact with the slick, suckling massager. A flood of sensations gripped her outer folds, spread into her vagina and shot up into her disbelieving mind. A soft mouth-like tube pushed upward from the surface and Lisa gasped as its 'mouth' closed over the pink tip of her clitoris. Her hips bucked her sex toward it and her clitoris leaped outward from its protective sheath into the tube's suckling 'throat'. The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Lisa closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lip's. The rippling 'throat' began to suck her organ of joy as though it were an erection. It slipped back to the excited tip and then squirmed its way back over the highly sensitive organ.

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

The clitoral 'throat' began ecstatic clenches and flexes, accompanied by gentle but relentless squeezes. The actions catapulted Lisa into a sexual frenzy and toward her clitoral orgasm. Her hips bucked and jerked and her enraged organ jumped wildly within the clenching 'mouth' and 'throat'.

All she could do was sit in her unseen supports and let the ecstatic sensations flood throughout her body and mind. Her mouth opened wide but no sound was heard and her wide open eyes saw nothing. Her entire body froze as her first orgasm was unleashed. With a deep intake of breath, Lisa's orgasmic wail echoed around the stage.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The suckling sheath and massager slowed to delicious purrs as Lisa came down from her orgasmic high. Her vaginal fluids gushed into the saddle's feasting 'lips' and were sucked away to the receiving container.

Lisa was jolted out of her euphoria when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudging into her clasping inner lips. The nudging pressure built and Lisa gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently stretched opened. She knew the head of the saddle's phallic was at the portal to her womanhood.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

She felt the warm liquid oozing from the thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. She felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Lisa moaned as waves of intense pleasure flooded her sex.

"Oh God ... Yes ... Yes ... Yes..."

Lisa pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against around the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously. Her arousal exploded and she moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensations rippled into her enflamed vaginal passage. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Lisa wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode as the probe pushed upward into her enflamed passage. Soon its seven inches of warm, flexing thickness made Lisa's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging 'lips' now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling action all around the swollen folds of Lisa's excited labia. The relentless thrusts of the phallic twisted, turned and flexed as it explored her enflamed vaginal passage. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles radiated outward from it.

"Oh God ... Oh God..."

The stroking phallic thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body its surface and started massaging and caressing Lisa's sensitive vaginal lining. She screeched as bolts of joy shot throughout her sex and the clitoral massager began pushing her toward her orgasmic trip point. The clitoral 'throat' as though dozens of warm, wet tongues and lips were swirling and suckling on her enraged clitoris. The phallic began deep, full length thrusts, its girth expanding to two full inches inside Lisa's clenching vagina. The pulsing ribs along the phallic's flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her enflamed virginal walls. She hunched downward onto the saddle and her hips ground her excited sex onto both massagers. Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped, unleashing forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her spasming passage, causing it to ecstatically balloon with it's warm, thick essence.

Lisa screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body. Her vagina went into deep spasms and her organ of joy jumped and jerked as her climatic orgasm exploded across her body. Lisa screamed as the first orgasmic waves hit her, her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V' and kicked frantically in the air as the orgasmic waves saturated her mind and body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Her body went into sensory overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which pushed Lisa into a sexual frenzy. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Harness, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped and wailed. Her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the surface of the Sybian.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The phallic remained deeply imbedded within her body as the aftershocks rippled throughout her body. As her mind cleared, she moaned softly knowing that her 'purring' Lover was still deep within her spasming vaginal sheath.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

The clitoral tube slipped away from her clitoris and it leaped into the air like a bright pink beacon. She felt herself being lifted upward and gasped as her clasping vaginal sheath was raised upward, off of the saddle's long, thick phallic. A loud slurping sound was heard as her reluctant inner lips cleared the head of the phallic. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance and were drained away into the container.

Lisa moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body and her vagina returned to normal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Lisa was moved away from the saddle seat and put into a spread eagled, standing position. The saddle was lowered into the stage.

Both Lisa and Jamie saw the basin of warm water, sponges and towels floating in the air toward her. Looking into the screen, she saw and felt the unseen hands wash and clean her still aroused sex. She moaned as the soft sponges caressed her rigid clitoris and teased her clasping inner lips. The soft swirling towel added to her rising excitement.

When she was returned to her place beside Jamie, both looked into the screen and saw each other's aroused state and feelings of deep sexual need filled their minds. They saw the strange audience in front of them and neither cared. They didn't know each other's names and it didn't matter. Their conditioning was complete.

1.06 Lisa, Jamie, Deep throat:

Lisa felt herself being moved again, this time it was in front of Jamie. She was lowered so her feet were on the floor and watched as he was being put into a sitting position. His bent legs were pulled back toward his hips and spread apart. She looked intently at his erection as it twitched in front of his abdomen and saw his heavy balls swaying in the air. A compelling need filled her mind to touch them and she reached out, one hand wrapping around the engorged hardness and the other lifting the bloated testicles. Both gasped at the contact. Lisa's mind reeled as Jamie's erection throbbed within her hand and she couldn't believe the soft heaviness of his balls.

Lisa leaned forward toward Jamie's upper body and started planting soft butterfly kisses on his neck and shoulders. Her hands reached in and her palms slowly massaged Jamie's firm areolas and enhanced nipples. A soft sigh escaped his lips and it grew louder when the soft finger tips moved onto his excited nipples, with an exquisite caressing and swirling actions.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Lisa's suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Jamie's breathing quickened. Her mouth and lips now trekked downward and Jamie held his breath as they neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it being sucked into her warm mouth. A gasp was heard as Lisa's lips and tongue kissed and sucked on the erect nipple.

In a few seconds the suckling mouth kissed its way over to Jamie's left areola and her mouth and lips adorned Jamie's left nipple. Lisa divided her attention to both nipples and Jamie's breathing came in quick pants and gasps and he instinctively started pushing his excited nipples into Lisa's wonderful mouth.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

While her mouth continued to suck and suckle on his straining nipples, her hands massaged their way down over his abdomen. Jamie's pants deepened as the exploring hands grazed his throbbing hardness on their way to his inner thighs where they massaged the soft skin. Jamie shifted his hips trying to get Lisa to move her hands inward toward his straining manhood.

Lisa saw Jamie's body being lifted upward until her face was aligned with his glistening erection. Her hands shifted inward, lifting Jamie's heavy testicles with a slow massaging motion. His hips jerked upward and he lay back against the unseen supports gasping as his jerking erection began oozing more of its clear preseminal fluids.

A bottle of massaging oil appeared beside Lisa and she smiled as she poured some of the slick liquid onto his right hand and fingers. Her lubed hand slipped between the cheeks of his buttocks, spreading them further apart. Jamie felt exquisite tingling sensations flooding his enhanced rectal area as Lisa's hand moved inward toward his anal lips and a louder gasp was heard as the caressing, slick fingers caused his 'womanhood' to form.

As if being guided, Lisa slowly slipped a single finger inward, twisting and turning making Jamie squeal excitedly and grind his hips against the exploring finger. A second and third finger wiggled their way inward and Jamie gurgled with joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ... Yes ... Yes..."

While Lisa's fingers pushed Jamie's arousal level higher and higher, he saw Lisa's face move inward and he closed his eyes, waiting with baited breath as the open mouth came nearer to the glistening head of his penis. He suddenly felt a wonderful, warm, moist breath bathe his tingling, thick gland and then gasped as the sucking mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Lisa's lips and mouth suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and the tongue swirled around the highly excited crown.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.