The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

My sister and I were up and about good and early on Saturday 31st August 1974; our week's holiday from the vegetable factory was over, and Mr Johnston was expecting us back at work for the next four weeks, almost until we went back to University. As we lived by far the closest, Jen and I had agreed to take the early shift that morning to give the others time for their trains to get them back.

After a final proper cooked breakfast from Mum, Dad dropped us and our bags of freshly washed clothes (thanks again, Mum!) off at the factory just before nine o'clock, and by half-past we were washing and topping and tailing carrots as if we'd never been away. Luckily our four new friends from Loughborough had also returned, or Jen and I would have been overwhelmed by the pile of freshly harvested - and somewhat muddy - pointy orange vegetables with their fluffy green shoots.

(This was of course some years before the infamous 1979 European Union Jam Directive, which classified carrots as fruit, so that the Portuguese could still market their much-loved Carrot Marmalade. Obviously, carrots are NOT a true biological fruit because they do not carry seeds, and although I'm extremely fond of a Wensleydale cheese and carrot chutney sandwich, I still think of carrots as very definitely a root vegetable. Remember the 1994 Euromyth suggesting that henceforth only straight bananas would be allowed to be sold, no curved ones permitted? Anyway, that's enough getting sidetracked about the EU and its dodgy definitions – we could be here all week if you let me get really started!)

Despite having really enjoyed our week at home with Mum and Dad and all the luxuries of home, it was good to get back to the caravan and our friends; we'd missed all of them, and a week of sleeping alone had been more than enough. Julie and Hamish were first back, just in time to join us on the preparation line after lunch, and we took our afternoon break cuppa into the caravan to be able to greet each other properly in privacy – any excessive displays of affection in the canteen drew embarrassing wolf whistles and cheers from the other workers.

Once we'd had a good long kiss and hug, in answer to my enquiries, my girlfriend briefly reported that she and Hamish had enjoyed a lust-filled night and day in the twins' flat before he went to stay with his parents around the corner, and she went on to her home in Exeter. She was rather reticent in describing her visit to her parents; they hadn't pushed the boat out at all in welcoming their daughter home, and had spent much of the time telling her what a wonderful summer holiday they'd had without her! Although she allowed for their fascination with their grandchildren, she still felt quite hurt by their total lack of interest in her doings. I told her how sorry I was, kissed her thoroughly, and then it was time to get back to work.

I didn't get the chance to have much more of a private conversation with Julie that first afternoon, because we were on the line with John, Pam, Peter and Hilary, and by tea time the other six had all arrived back together, having shared a taxi from the station.

The twins had enjoyed seeing their parents almost as much as their parents had been delighted to have them at home; they clearly had not considered the weekly one-way telephone calls sufficient contact over the last two months, and had been worried that their children might be working too hard and having too monotonous a menu. Adrian had been entrusted with a big tupperware container of mince pies and a huge bag of early Victoria plums for us all to share; Sheila produced four tins of Bartlett pears and two of evaporated milk, which we voted to have for supper the next evening. The Victoria plums were excellent, and the mince pies didn't make it to bedtime either!

Vee and Fred seemed very happy together; they had gone to stay with his folks for the week. Julie had mentioned to me before they left that Vee had been quite nervous about going, even though she was keen to take the step of meeting her new boyfriend's family, but she was clearly delighted with their welcoming reception of her.

Malcolm and Sian had stayed with her parents, again that seemed to have gone very well, even if they were both chuntering about Malcolm having been placed in the guest room and Sian in her own bedroom! From the way we were all hustled out of the caravans living room at ten o'clock, before our normal bedtime, and the noises coming from that room later, we guessed that they were very pleased to be back in the same bed after a week apart!

Sheila told me, when we were lying together after she had gently ridden me to a very satisfying climax each, that she and her twin had actually stayed two nights in their flat before going to see their parents; the door was hardly closed behind them before they (and Julie and Hamish) paired off and leapt on each other, and the next day (after a necessary but quick grocery shop) had been occupied by a foursome with Hamish and Julie, pushing the boundaries a little further. Speaking in a low voice so as not to be overheard, she described how she had been 'spit roasted' by the two boys until they had filled both her mouth and her cunt with semen, and how Julie had been so turned on watching that she too demanded to be done that way. I was gobsmacked, and expressed my surprise – Sheila really hadn't like 'spit roasting' at all, when we had given it a try way back in June, and Julie had most definitely been put off.

"I know – I thought back then that I was going to choke, and I really wasn't sure that I wanted to do it again. But I had a long chat with Jen after you told me that she had learned to do 'deep throat', and she explained how she breathes through her nose. Simple, really! So I took a leaf out of her book, Hamish promised to keep an eye on me and ensure that I could breathe, and away we went! And, because I enjoyed it, Julie pestered the boys to do her next, and she got pretty excited too. You know, she's quite the little raver, given the chance, and I can't wait until we get the six of us in Clifton again. We really missed having you and Jen, I can tell you!"

I was a little bit jealous that I hadn't been involved in what sounded like quite an interesting orgy; but then I remembered that I hadn't included Julie in my slightly rougher sexual activities until she had confronted me and demanded that I treat her just as I did the other girls. I swiftly analysed my feelings and concluded that I was pleased that Julie had seized the opportunity to try something new, even if it wasn't with me. But hopefully I'd get a chance to do something similar to and with her before long!

Having both had to behave (sleep alone) for the past few days at home with our parents – and being more than a little fired up by discussing the kinky goings-on of the previous weekend – Sheila and I gave each other relief again before we fell asleep, and we both appreciated waking up cuddled with a bed-partner again. If it hadn't been so close to breakfast time, I think our morning cuddle would almost certainly have turned into something rather more energetic. Jen's glowing features as she tucked into a big bowl of cereal suggested that she and Hamish had woken up early enough for a bit of extra loving.

There was no Sunday lie-in for us this week; although there was a fairly heavy dew on the caravan and a slight mist across the fields, a tractor and trailer had already passed us on its way to the unloading ramp. Once everybody had eaten some breakfast, we did up our coveralls and headed off to the line. It was much quieter there without the constant chatter and shrieking of the schoolkids; in between singing along to our old favourites on Radio One's Junior Choice show presented by Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart, we all talked quietly in our pairs as we worked our way through another mound of carrots, catching up on our doings.

That night when everybody had gone to bed, Sheila crept out of our room to spend some time with her twin, while Julie came in with me. We kissed and made love, then talked quietly until Gustav was ready to be ridden again. Reluctantly, Julie stole back to her own bed about one o'clock, having to wake Sheila who had fallen fast asleep on Adrian's chest. We couldn't afford to have either of our incestuous couplings discovered by sleeping together all night, but we all really missed the part where we woke up with our favourite bed partner beside us.

Not, of course, that Sheila was anywhere near being 'second best' for me; we knew each other really well by this stage, and had grown increasingly fond of each other – and we had already been pretty good friends and enthusiastic lovers before the start of this three-month working holiday. I knew precisely which buttons to press on her body to get it writhing in ecstacy, and she was an expert in how to wind me up and get Gustav back in action with minimum delay! Neither of us was going to suffer much deprivation in our sex lives just because she couldn't spend the whole night with her beloved twin brother for the next month or so!


September is a strange month as far as the English weather goes; as the kids go back to school for the new term there is normally a brief spell of cool and damp weather, and then there may be a mild lull of a fortnight of 'Indian Summer' before the fogs and frosts of October begin. September 1974, however, was a real exception to the usual pattern!

The first week was unusually wet and windy, the gales on Saturday 7th were even more unexpected, and a succession of late thunderstorms the next Thursday caused torrential rain which had sheets of water flowing across Mr Johnston's new concrete hardstanding before flooding in muddy brown waves across the road and into the dyke alongside.

Vee and Fred retreated into the far corner of the preparation line where she couldn't see the lightning and the drum of the rain on the steel roof made the rumbles of thunder less noticeable. She told us over supper that she was now okay with daytime thunderstorms, but still didn't like the flashes of lightning at night when she couldn't see what was going on.

After that day, when we received most of a month's rainfall in about twelve hours, and therefore had a very easy time the next day as the farmers let their fields dry out a little, life continued much as it had done before our August Bank Holiday break. There was some good news on the financial front; all the permanent factory workers got a 5% pay increase from September 1st, and so did we. Okay, we were doing fewer hours because the summer rush was over, but we'd all earned more than we expected to, and felt confident that we'd be able to afford our next year without going overdrawn.

It was now cool and autumnal enough enough for us all to wear jeans under our coveralls, and a couple of times even shirts over our tee-shirts – a far cry from the boiling hot days of August. The caravan became a little damp with the constant moisture in the air, and Mr Johnston brought it an electric convector heater to warm the place up a bit. There was still condensation dripping from the windows and walls in the mornings, but it mopped up, and at least there was no mould growing on the ceilings. The girls were pretty hot on airing the beds; at their request Mavis bought some hot water bottles from Boots when she went into town, and we at least got into warm sheets every night.

As we had several easy days with early finishes because of the rainwater on the fields slowing down the harvests, the 'Darby and Joan' received a few more visits. We were all used to walking in the rain in our anoraks, so it was no hardship to have a couple of pints in the evening before coming back home to play cards or sing along with Fred's guitar for half an hour before bed. With the convector heater on in the living room, and most of our doors open to help the warm air circulate, there wasn't much scope for ANY hanky-panky at night, and certainly none of the bed-hopping that six of us enjoyed and the other four hopefully knew nothing about.

Fred had found an old album of Woody Guthrie songs when browsing in a junk shop at home, and he'd just taught himself several of the songs, which he played to us. I think our favourite was joining in the chorus of 'So Long It's Been Good To Know Yuh', which Fred said had been written in the late 1930's Great Depression when the 'dustbowl' winds caused such an exodus of people from the American Mid West, as the fertile topsoil turned into dust in the drought, and just blew away from the farms.

If you don't know the lyrics, here they are:

I've sung this song, but I'll sing it again,

Of the place that I lived on the wild windy plains,

In the month called April, county called Gray,

And here's what all of the people there say:

CHORUS:

So long, it's been good to know yuh;

So long, it's been good to know yuh;

So long, it's been good to know yuh.

This dusty old dust is a-gettin' my home,

And I got to be driftin' along.

A dust storm hit, an' it hit like thunder;

It dusted us over, an' it covered us under;

Blocked out the traffic an' blocked out the sun,

Straight for home all the people did run,

Singin':

CHORUS

We talked of the end of the world, and then

We'd sing a song an' then sing it again.

We'd sit for an hour an' not say a word,

And then these words would be heard:

CHORUS

Sweethearts sat in the dark and sparked,

They hugged and kissed in that dusty old dark.

They sighed and cried, hugged and kissed,

Instead of marriage, they talked like this:

"Honey..."

CHORUS

Now, the telephone rang, an' it jumped off the wall,

That was the preacher, a-makin' his call.

He said, "Kind friend, this may the end;

An' you got your last chance of salvation of sin!"

The churches was jammed, and the churches was packed,

An' that dusty old dust storm blowed so black.

Preacher could not read a word of his text,

An' he folded his specs, an' he took up collection,

Said:

So long, it's been good to know yuh;

So long, it's been good to know yuh;

So long, it's been good to know yuh.

This dusty old dust is a-gettin' my home,

And I got to be driftin' along.

I have to admit that we were all close to tears by the end of the song – Woody Guthrie had clearly been a musical genius, and somehow his words and music really hit home how much the ordinary people had suffered in losing their livelihoods and homes to dust and drought when such a deep economic depression was still affecting the whole of the United States. We all went to bed quiet and thoughtful that night.


The only major event that we did manage to celebrate as the Six Musketeers was the first anniversary of Jen's sexual awakening. We were incredibly lucky with the weather drying up and warming up at just the right time. Although there was still dew in the morning, there was still some heat in the sun and a light easterly wind, so that the concrete yard was almost dry every morning by the time we were up and about. Adrian and I joked that with a bit of luck there would be a chance for a trip to our favourite field before we went back to University, but we weren't entirely confident!

With the end of the stormy period, and the forecasting of some more settled weather for a while, I had noticed Julie, Sheila and Hamish talking together somewhat furtively, but hadn't paid much attention, assuming that Sheila would tell me whatever I needed to know at some stage. I had learned from experience that if I just went up and asked what was going on, Julie would try to tease me by making something else up! Sure enough, in bed that night Sheila told me to expect a walk in the fields the next evening, if we finished work early enough and the mild weather continued.

"Does a walk in the fields mean what I think it does?"

She chuckled mischievously.

"You'll just have to wait and see!"

"Does all of me have to wait until tomorrow?"

She reached down to check Gustav, who was already eagerly anticipating a treat.

"Perhaps not!"

We made love, Sheila on top to keep the creaking bed noise down, and my fingers quickly teasing her nipples into full extension. Life felt good as we cuddled afterwards to go to sleep.

The next evening, we were clocked off work by half past six, which was great because sunset was still three-quarters of an hour off; we all carried a big bathing towel as we passed the factory gate, and we made our way to our favourite grassy field, where we found that the hay had been cut and quickly baled in the short period of dry weather. Sheila eventually stopped us at a stack of four bales near the stream and made a little speech.

"It's a year ago today that Jen lost her virginity and found something even better, and I think we ought to mark it appropriately. Julie has suggested that all five of us make love to her, in the same order that we first had her, and then we can carry her home if she can't walk after five orgasms. But, knowing our Jen so well, that certainly shouldn't be a problem – the difficulty will be in stopping there!"

We all voiced our agreement. I noted that Jen quickly looked to Hamish for his approval, and that he smiled at her and nodded. A huge grin appeared on her face, and she too nodded her assent.

"Right then! Twin, you deflowered the poor young innocent in the first place, so you're first up!"

It took the two of them only moments to strip off their shorts and shirts and get naked. Adrian already had an erection, and Jen's nipples were also on the 'qui vive'. I wasn't the slightest bit surprised; Gustav had come to attention as soon as we left the factory – he knew very well what the outcome of the six of us going for a walk was likely to be, and his little warm-up with Sheila the night before hadn't dented his ardour one little bit.

Sheila spread two towels on the top of the bales, helped my sister lie down on her back, and then watched approvingly as her twin knelt in front of Jen's parted legs and bent his head forward to ensure that she was completely ready for penetration. It was only a matter of seconds before Jen uttered the first low moan of the evening.

Julie tapped me on the shoulder.

"As I'm next, do you think you might like to help me get myself ready?"

"How do you mean next? I thought that I was Jen's second?"

"Strictly speaking you are, but as I went in and demonstrated with them that second night, Sheila thought that we could go boy-girl-boy-girl-boy?"

"Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that. Seems a better idea!"

I took my love's hand and led her to the next stack of hay bales, a matter of a few yards. Our scanty clothes were soon also on the ground, and I used my hands and my tongue to demonstrate that my physical love for her matched my emotional devotion. Gustav was just about to get his opportunity to follow my tongue between her legs when Sheila called Julie over. He and I cursed, but followed my darling over to where my sister lay panting.

The sun was just below the horizon, but there was still enough of a glow in the sky to let me see her clearly.

Adrian had clearly done a good job, there were plentiful mixed juices flowing down Jen's thighs, and Julie got straight down to the task of saving them from going to waste. She even filled her mouth to give Jen a taste; the sight of the two girls kissing made Gustav almost painfully hard.

"Go on, then!"

I looked round. Adrian was standing next to me with a limp cock, and behind him was Hamish, being given a slow and gentle blow-job by Sheila.

"You might as well give Julie a few strokes while she's cleaning up Jen, and then you can get straight on with Jen."

Well, I wasn't going to argue with that suggestion, was I? Julie had obviously heard him and liked the idea, because she settled down between my sister's legs with her lovely bottom sticking up in the air, and it was a doddle to bend down and take her doggy fashion, Gustav easily sliding into the well-lubricated tunnel that he knew so well.

My little blonde bombshell was obviously already quite worked up; she started moaning with pleasure almost immediately, her sound rather muffled by Jen's muff in her mouth, but joined by my sister's little cries of pleasure as Julie's expert tongue worked on her clitoris and labia.

Despite the failing light, I had no doubt about the moment that Jen reached her latest climax; her whole body arched and she screamed out loud. Julie's bottom reared up against me as her head was clamped between Jen's thighs, and I froze in case the convulsions got worse and threatened Gustav with being bent or squashed. After a minute or so, Julie lifted her head up and started to back away from Jen; I quickly pulled out and helped Julie stand up. I gave her a kiss as I hugged her, tasting my sister on her lips.

"Sorry I didn't have time to get you there, darling."

"Can't be helped – maybe later? It was jolly nice anyway!"

I kissed her again, enjoying the naked contact between our chests as we held each other.

We gave Jen a few minutes to get her breath back, and then Sheila spread a towel on the ground and told me to lie back on it.

"The hay isn't as comfortable as I thought it would be – why don't you have Jen on top this time?"

The two other girls helped my sister up from the bales and sat her on my stomach facing me.

"Okay, Sis?"

"Mmmm – yeah, but my legs aren't my own yet, so you'll have to do a lot of the work!"

"Isn't that what big brothers are for, darling, looking after their little sister?"

There was a chorus of groans and other noises from our friends, Sheila pretending to retch from the corniness and saccharine sweetness of my joke. I know when to keep quiet, so I bent Jen down and suckled her nipples. They were still pretty much erect from her last orgasm, and she moaned as I touched them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.