The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

We both slept extremely well. At about half past six by Julie's luminous alarm clock, I woke up and luxuriated for a while in the feeling of her warm and naked body pressed against mine, but then my bladder instructed me to get out of bed.

Pulling on my dressing gown against the chilly air, I went and relieved the pressure, had a quick wash and cleaned my teeth, and put the kettle on.

I made the usual five mugs of tea; which was about the limit for the teapot. I delivered them to Vee, Sian and Malcolm, and then took the last two into our room.

The love of my life was now awake, and smiled when she saw me in the doorway - I always assume that it IS me that she is pleased to see, but she freely admits that me with a mug of tea for her is even more welcome!

I shut the door behind me and waited for her to sit up before handing her a mug.

"Oh you darling! Thank you!"

"How are you feeling this morning, my love?"

"My tummy muscles are a little bit tight; but I bet they aren't as stiff as your sister's must be! She had quite a weekend..."

"What on earth did you two do to poor Adrian?"

"Well, he said that he enjoyed the 'Three J's' performance so much that he wanted to try it himself, and as we were also still really horny, we laid him on his back and both took advantage of him. I sat on his face, and Jen had him inside her. Jen's a really good kisser now, and she and I were almost getting each other there just by ourselves. With Adrian either licking or thrusting at our other ends, we both had several huge orgasms. He got so turned on that he was ready to go again very soon after coming inside Jen, and I'm not sure that his body could deliver what his cock was promising!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, after I had finally got him to come for the second time, he couldn't speak for a few minutes, and while Jen was cleaning me up, Adrian fell asleep on us! He's never done that before. One moment he was there, the next he was snoring."

"He's normally so excited watching two girls together that he's wide awake! You must have done something special that sapped his strength!"

"Quite likely, given the way Jen was attacking him. Mind you, he had recovered by the morning, and that's after Jen woke him in the middle of the night and molested him before dragging him off to the shower. That was why I moved beds and tried to get some sleep with you two. And then you woke up and started shaking the bed something rotten!"

"Oh! Sorry about that, we thought that you'd come to join in!"

"No, I was fairly knackered. Once I'd got him up again, I had to work pretty hard to get him there, and I had a couple or three orgasms myself on the way, and my body was telling me that a nice long kip would be a great idea."

"You mean until Adrian got his morning stiffie?"

"Well, then my body told me that it would be a shame to waste it!"

"Is your body perhaps telling you now that another cuppa would be good for it?"

"You mind-reader, you! Yes please, but I'm going for a tinkle first."

I made us both another mug of tea, leaving the pot on the kitchen table, and brought ours back to our bedroom. My girlfriend was back under our quilt, and I quickly joined her.

"Jon?"

"Yes my darling?"

"Do you think that Jen will pal up with Hamish?"

"I hope so, he's a nice lad. But whether they will or not? They seemed to get on very well when we were pushing them together, but I've no idea of whether there will be that special spark or not."

"I hope they do, but I'm a bit torn. I was incredibly turned on when the three of us were demonstrating to the twins our 'Three J's' lovemaking, and I had a little come all on my own when you two climaxed together, and I knew that your seed was pumping into your sister. I'd hate to think that we'd never do it again; if we could find a way for all three of us to have simultaneous orgasms, it would be the most incredible feeling ever. Do you remember watching the twins come together for the very first time? I think it would be even better than that!"

"Yeah, I'd hate it if that was the last time I made love to her. It was really special; I love you so much, and I love Jen in a different way, and I know that she's really fond of you; in a way she loves you as the sister she never had."

"But that's exactly it! I feel that she's the sister I never had as well. I just KNEW that you two would see it the same way!"

"What did you expect! Oh, you are a darling, and I love you to bits."

We finished our tea and cuddled together until the alarm clock went off a few minutes later, signalling the end of another great weekend, and the return of the grindstone.

Julie and I slowly got up and dressed, and then joined the others for breakfast. We were all a bit slow that morning; we'd had enough of Winter and the dark early mornings as we got ready for the day. At that time of year, it was daylight when we left the house for our first lecture, but it was normally dark again by five o'clock when we got home, especially if there was cloud cover or rain. We just wished that Spring would get a move on!

The nine o'clock lecture on that Monday morning was a particularly nasty awakening; the cold weather had combined with a wet front from the Atlantic to give an especially penetrating and miserable mix of drizzle and sleet. Malcolm and I elected to stay in our nice warm building all day, rather than go home for lunch and get cold and wet on the way. The Departmental Tearoom quickly sold out of its small supply of cakes and sandwiches, so we weren't the only ones reluctant to leave the building.

I had no choice but to go out to the City Centre after lectures; Moss Bros were expecting my hired Dinner Jacket to be returned so that they could get it cleaned for the next person. I put my head down against the rain, and walked as fast as I could through the dusk to get to the shop before it closed.

Vee, bless her, had cooked us faggots and gravy and mashed swede and potato for supper; it was just the kind of warm comforting evening meal that really hit the spot, and our appreciation of her effort was genuine.

Julie and I went to bed quite early that night, mainly because we were still tired from the weekend, but also because it was fairly chilly in the flat. The lights had flickered several times, including a couple of short power cuts of a few seconds, and we decided to get under the covers while there was still some electricity to light us to bed. We left the torches handy in case there was a full-scale power cut during the night.

We talked for a little bit, speculating again on whether Jen would get together with Hamish, or whether she would be coming down to Cardiff that weekend for the promised 'Three J's' reunion threesome. After the last weekend, I was a touch wary about keeping my two nymphomaniacs happy.

"I'm not sure that I could keep you both satisfied on my own. We might be better to meet up in Clifton, so I can call on reinforcements if I need to!"

"Don't be so sure! You might get Adrian to help you, but then Sheila will want her share of you as well. You're not going to be that much better off!"

"I will! Two into one is 50%, and three into two is 66%, so I'll get nearly a third more sleep than I would otherwise!"

"Oh, you scientists! Life's not all about statistics, you know! You can cuddle two of us all night, but if we're all bedhopping, it gets much more complicated. And I want to be with YOU!"

I thought about that comment; I did prefer to have my girls to myself, as falling asleep in each other's arms was almost as emotionally satisfying as the sex. Perhaps I could manage the two of them for a weekend; I could always set them on each other if Gustav refused to soldier. Mind you, if Vee joined in, then I'd be dead. There was no way I could handle three of them on my own for much longer than one night - I remembered all too clearly that first weekend with Sian, then Vee, and then Julie as well!

xxxxxxx

For the next two nights, there were yet more power cuts, and on these occasions we had to go to bed early with no electricity. As Julie and I now knew each other's bodies quite well enough to make love in the dark without risking injury, that was no hardship either!

Holding each other in the darkness, we talked a little more about Jen. Julie was fascinated about our feelings for each other, and wanted to understand more.

"You say that you love me, and that you love Jen, but in different ways. I don't quite get it, although I suppose that in some ways I love Jen too."

"I'm not sure I can explain it, but I'll try. I've never had a girlfriend before, but I know that I want to be with you for lots of other reasons than just that I fancy you rotten and our sex life is fantastic."

She nodded in agreement. It was pitch dark without any street lights, so that I couldn't see her, but I felt her hair flick against my cheek as she moved her head.

"Yeah, I miss you when you aren't around, so I agree that it's much more than just passion."

"And although you make my world go round, and I feel complete when you are with me, I still don't understand why a beautiful girl like you is happy with me."

"What, after nearly a year together?"

"Yup. I still think that I'm not good enough for you!"

"You IDIOT! You're everything I want in a man!"

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm incredibly lucky to have you. It's like having the most wonderful dream, but I'm terrified of waking up and finding out that it's all my imagination. OUCH!"

The most wonderful girl in the world had pinched me!

"Are you still dreaming?"

"Obviously not!"

"Okay, so we've established that you love me, even if you can't quite believe that I love you back. Now how is that different from you loving Jen?"

"I think that it's because there is no doubt with Jen; we've always been together, and always been pretty good friends. I think it's about knowing that Jen will always be Jen, even if she does marry some other bloke. When we worked together last summer, we became very close, which is how I plucked up the courage to suggest that she gave Adrian her virginity. And then you persuaded me to make love to her myself, and that was a wonderful experience for both of us. And as for New Year in Reading; it felt to both of us as if we were coming home."

"Should I be jealous?"

"No, not at all. I mean coming home as in feeling utterly safe and secure, both being keen to hold the other close and not let go, storing up good memories, not being able to give the other one enough pleasure - am I making any sense?"

"Yes, and I am jealous, but for a different reason. You two have got something that I've never had. There are nearly ten years between my brother and me, and we just don't have anything like as close a relationship as you two do. I get on far better with Jen than I do with Robert, and I have absolutely nothing in common with my sister-in-law."

"Oh, my darling, I'm so sorry!"

"It happens when there is so long a gap between children; he was doing his 'O' levels when I started at primary school, so we never actually played together. If anything, he had to babysit me when he actually wanted to go out with his mates!"

I hugged her even tighter. There was nothing that words could say, but I wanted her to know that I felt for her. Julie's childhood had clearly been very different from mine and Jen's, and from Adrian and Sheila's.

"That's awful! It sounds like you were almost an only child."

"I suppose so, but in a way it was worse. Robert always had the new things, as the boy, or the 'son and heir', and I didn't. I felt second best."

I could feel that Julie was starting to cry. She'd never opened up to me before about her family, and I began to understand why she was so driven to do well at University and embark on a career. It sounded as if her parents had never given her any reason to be confident of their love and support, and I felt so sorry for her.

"Don't cry, my darling! You've got me now, and I love you! I'll look after you!"

I held her tight as her tears dripped onto my shoulder. After a while, her sobs eased, and she dozed off.

I lay awake for quite a while. Julie's admission had changed things for the better, and I could now believe her when she said that I was the man that she wanted. I didn't doubt that any longer.

I grew up a little more that night. Julie's declaration of love made me more self-confident, but also even more determined that I would be able to look after her and provide for both of us.

In the morning, I kissed her especially tenderly. Her happiness was now my responsibility.

xxxxxxx

We heard on Thursday, in a hastily-written-in-a-Wednesday-morning-lecture note to Julie from Jen, that she and Hamish had chattered non-stop during their journey back to Reading, and that they had spent the whole of Monday evening learning more about each other over a couple of drinks in the bar, and all of Tuesday night in her bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.