Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream - Cover

Béla Book 7: Time Enough to Dream

Copyright 2008 Revised 2013

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 10 years after the Great Exodus from Earth to New Eden, Béla has been resurrected as Alana and has reunited with Sibilius. The Jurassic Lodge & the Phoenix Preserve are places where hunted girls face evolution or death. Lisa has trouble dealing with peace, & some of her Phoenix trainees discover they are not as invulnerable as they'd thought. An unexpected subspecies resistant to psychic control surfaces, creating new problems & a pair of twins get a 2nd chance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   DoOver   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   BDSM   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   Transformation  

Frank took an expedition out in mid-morning, leaving Tanya and the M-twins (Murielle and Miranda) alone in the lodge.

“Wanna go feed the beasties?” Murielle asked, shedding her clothes as she headed for the entrance.

“Oh, yeah!” Miranda chuckled, then asked Tanya, “You wanna come?” extending the last word so that it became ‘Cuum?’

“Sure,” Tanya replied, and eagerly stripped down into ‘feeding mode’. Raptor teeth were hard on clothes, so ‘feeding mode’ meant – naked!

The three naked girls, two twin brunettes and a tall, exotic blonde, wandered through the forest, clad only in boots to keep the thorns and sharp grasses from shredding their feet. The girls didn’t mind feeding themselves to dinosaurs and having their tender bodies ripped apart by sharp, reptilian teeth, but none of them liked cutting their feet if it wasn’t necessary.

‘Chir-chir-chir-chir-chir!’

The sound came from immediately behind them. Tanya whirled around to see a toothy, brightly-feathered carnivore a head taller than she was. It was gazing raptly at her with those mesmerizing reptilian eyes. Slight sounds in the brush on either side of her let her know that she, as well as the twins, were surrounded.

“Raptors!” Murielle whispered excitedly.

“Fun time...” Miranda sang back, her voice throaty with arousal.

“Dinnerrrr...” Murielle grinned and held out her arms behind her, thrusting her breasts forward as though offering them to the ravenous creatures.

She stepped toward the nearest one, legs bent and back arched as though she was a giant peacock, her fingers spread behind her and her chest displayed proudly. In her mind, she created the image of the hungry raptor biting off her proffered breasts instead of going for the neck as they usually did during an attack, and cast it into the tiny mind of the beast before her.

Somehow, the raptor understood that this prey wasn’t going to run and was, instead, offering itself as a meal. Instead of racing forward to tear into the throat of this tender looking food while digging its feet into that wonderfully soft and tasty belly, it moved forward slowly until its face and Murielle’s were nearly touching.

“Wanna bite?” Murielle cooed, breathing her arousal into the soft nostrils of the hypnotic creature.

Daring to touch her killer on its soft, downy cheeks, Murielle raised her hands and gently guided the monster’s face down and against her left breast. Mentally linked, the creature seemed to accept her, opening its jaws just enough to admit the plump softness of one entire tit between the row of jagged, sharp teeth lining the front of its muzzle.

“Uuuhh!” Murielle groaned as the jagged teeth slowly pierced her tit from both bottom and top. She gritted her teeth, quietly hissing as the raptor’s teeth met deep inside her breast, then yelped as the beast jerked away, ripping Murielle’s left breast completely from her chest.

The ruthless raptor, surprised by Murielle’s cry, hopped forward, knocking the bleeding girl to the ground, then stepped on her, its left leg crushing into the girl’s pelvis, its sharp, ravaging claws digging deep into her flesh. Little springs of blood poured from where the sharpened ends of each claw were buried in her belly.

“Yark?” it cried, staring at the downed girl as though expecting a reply.

Murielle didn’t care at this point what the raptor might be thinking. She’d successfully controlled the creature’s mind for a moment to fulfill a long-standing fantasy of having one of her breasts delicately bitten off, and now it was going to rip her to pieces – another fantasy that she often fulfilled, though usually she fed herself to one of the local Tyros. Being ripped apart by a raptor would be a spicy change. In fact, she was already beginning to orgasm from those claws in her gut.

As her orgasm subsided, Murielle realized that the raptor was still staring at her, and not eating her! She didn’t understand what the problem was and automatically projected her question into the raptor’s reptilian mind. The raptor blinked, surprised that its dinner was talking to him.

‘Soft thing wants eaten?’

‘Yes!’ Murielle thought back, surprised that she was telepathically in contact with this strange, alien mind. ‘Tear out my belly! Make me cum!’

‘Soft thing wants eggs make?’ she could feel it thinking, confused by its prey’s sexual desire.

In the exotic, eat-sex-sleep world of the raptor’s mind, Murielle could see events it had recently experienced. Yesterday, it and several others had brought down a huge, toothy monster for the young ones in its pack to feed upon. It had been old, large and angry, but too slow for a dozen raptors.

‘That’s why it’s not eating me, ‘ Murielle realized. ‘It’s not hungry! Crap!’

Murielle projected an image of how good her belly would taste, adding the flavor of cooked bacon to her thought, hoping to tempt the beast to eat her anyway. The raptor seemed to remember that it still had remnants of her left breast dribbling out of its mouth, and gulped it down. Murielle noted that the raptor didn’t think it tasted like bacon – not according to the image she’d projected into its tiny mind.

‘You like me cooked?’ she asked as it regarded her with its unreadable, glassy eyes.

Without waiting for an answer, Murielle heated up her right breast, then projected an image to the raptor indicating that he should smooth out her chest by biting off the protruding part. Arching her back, she shoved her remaining breast, now cooked and steaming hot, toward the creature as its toothy face moved down toward her.

Slowly biting into the fleshy mound, the raptor stopped, surprised by the warmth and especially the flavor of Murielle’s cooked breast. Continuing to tear it off her chest, it held its victim down tightly as Murielle squirmed with another body-rending orgasm.

‘Fire meat!’ was the image in the raptor’s mind. It had found and eaten carrion that had been cooked in a forest fire. It was a rare and special treat to find cooked meat, and now, it was beginning to realize, there was cooked meat right in front of it.

Greedy now, its appetite whetted by the tiny morsel of Murielle’s cooked breast, the raptor bent forward to tear off a bite from Murielle’s soft belly.

‘Wait!’ Murielle cried out in its mind, ‘I have to cook it first!’

Quickly, Murielle flooded her insides with Phoenix fire, nearly losing control as the orgasmic thrill of cooking herself raced through her. Then the raptor was biting down, feasting on hot belly bacon, tearing Murielle apart as she shook in new agony and sexual satiation.

In the meantime, Tanya stared at the beast gazing at her and raised her arms.

“Here, pretty boy,” she cooed. “Wanna snack?”

In response, the monster hopped forward and turned its head sideways. Tanya began to step back, but the raptor swung to one side, its head still turned, and grabbed Tanya, sinking dozens of sharp teeth into her breasts, chest and shoulder blades. A sharp-clawed foot jabbed into her stomach to hold her down. Tanya’s body responded with an earth-shaking orgasm, causing her to arch against the weight of the beast on top of her. She continued to orgasm as the beast ripped out her belly with its claws and teeth, and didn’t lose consciousness until the raptor tore open her rib cage and began feasting on her heart, lungs and liver.

Miranda could feel the rapport her twin was creating with the raptor devouring her. On her own side, two young raptors were slowly advancing, hungrily intent on their prey. Their minds were in a playful mood and they seemed to want her to run.

‘Okay, I’m game, ‘ the girl thought back at them. ‘Catch me if you can... ‘

With a playful shriek, she bolted to the side and raced noisily through the forest, her boots striking rapidly through the underbrush, laughing in her excitement as low branches tore little bleeding cuts along her flesh. She grunted as she fell heavily to the ground with the air forced from her lungs by a pair of clawed feet in her back as the faster of the two pounced on her. Her cheeks, breasts and belly tore as she slid to a painful stop, the eager raptor still on top of and riding her like a skateboard.

‘Good sense of balance, there, buddy... ‘ she groaned as she felt the beast step off her back.

“Glumk!” it replied, then using its clawed forearms, it reached down to turn her over, exposing Miranda’s bleeding breasts and belly, torn and scratched from her rough landing. Once she was on her backside, the raptor stepped on her again, its claws digging into her upper thighs as well as her pelvis to insure its meal wouldn’t try to run again.

Miranda shrieked as her belly was torn open by a clawed foot, and continued to scream as sharp teeth and claws eagerly tore into her soft, delicious body. Her pain and sexual arousal mixed, giving her an incredible series of orgasms before she was too torn apart to feel anything. The last thing she felt was her legs being grabbed in painfully sharp-toothed muzzles, one leg by each raptor, then she was split apart like a giant, blood gushing wishbone in a mind-rending orgasm as her consciousness spiraled down into darkness.


‘It’s mainly a mental process, ‘ Tanya reminded herself, trying to maintain focus as her body orgasmed again from being devoured. Being eaten would kill a normal human, which she had been a scant century earlier. And she still had a normal human’s fear of dying, though analytically she knew that it might never happen.

In her own quest for mayhem and maximized personal sensation, she usually let her adoring husband, Frank, choose how to satisfy her need for personal violence done to herself. She could count the number of times she’d allowed herself to be eaten by carnivores on one hand. Having recently become a Phoenix, she’d learned to recreate her body out of pure energy, but so far, she’d always used at least a piece of herself to work with. And it always took an intense amount of concentration to replicate her own flesh from mind-fire.

‘But there’s not going to be much to work with ... if that thing doesn’t stop eating me, ‘ she realized, starting to get worried.

Her sexy, curvaceous body was already dead. Much worse than dead, actually; it was a bloody, gory mess of chewed bones and mangled flesh. And there was less and less of it with every passing moment. Tanya had never lost an entire body before, and she was more than a little nervous about having to start from ‘scratch’ to form a new one. In truth, she wasn’t sure she could.

The raptor was determinedly holding down the remnants of her hip with one foot while hungrily tearing what was left of her left leg out of its socket, and Tanya made up her mind. She wanted her body back.

‘It’s now or never... ‘ she decided as she concentrated on recreating her image using what was left of her spinal column and rib cage to begin. A soft fire appeared in the gory remains of Tanya’s body, then quickly grew, startling the almost-sated predator into jumping back.

‘Sorry, ‘ Tanya thought to herself, ‘but you have had enough to eat for now! I am NOT your Christmas turkey!’

Somehow seeming to realize what Tanya was trying to do, the raptor angrily snarled in protest at the small blaze growing in what was left of Tanya’s rib cage. Her Phoenix fire was spreading now, life-forming energy filled out her chest and stomach while a ball of fire seemed to separate itself and rise up between her shoulders to create an outline of her head, the original of which was still lying nearby. The raptor watched, unafraid of the cool fire Tanya was using to create an outline of her form.

Tanya’s legs and arms formed next, pure energy with no nerves or flesh as of yet. She felt herself drawn down from her ‘outside’ position into her regenerating body. Startled, she dropped her concentration for a moment, and the fire began to dissipate. Quickly, she forced all her attention on holding the form of her body, then found herself completely inside it.

The flaming outline of Tanya’s body quickly became more intense, causing the raptor to back away, though it still watched intently, its reptilian eyes mesmerized by what it was viewing. Her entire skeleton was visible now, and fire was becoming muscle and flesh even at it watched.

Tanya arched her back, using nerves and muscles still in transformation between pure energy and soft flesh, and tried to scream as her flaming nerves connected in pure agony to her brain. A gust of fire from inside her lungs danced in the air for an instant, then dissipated as the silent scream ended.

Now, her body was more flesh than fire, and her skin was forming. The agony of being burned alive was more than Tanya could stand, even though the fire was creating her skin rather than consuming it, and she passed out.


The shrieks came from the center of the white-hot blaze, and Tanya knelt on the cold, wet ground. Someone was beneath her, struggling to get free. She gripped harder, gritting her teeth as she braced against the pain of her burned hands – hands burned pulling him away from the flaming wreckage.

‘No! Let me go!’ Jake snarled at her, forcefully shaking himself free. ‘She’s still in there!’

A sharp pain as a piece of hot metal dropped onto her thigh made Tanya yelp...

And jerk awake!

And scream, surprising the raptor that had just bitten a chunk out of her freshly regenerated leg.

The raptor screamed back, letting Tanya know it wasn’t finished with her yet. As far at it was concerned, his dinner had obligingly recreated itself specifically so it could be eaten again. As its toothy face came back down, mouth wide to take a bite out of her stomach, Tanya pushed up with both arms in self-defense. Her left arm came back as a stub from the elbow down. The rest of it was in the raptor’s mouth.

She could see her arm in its mouth as the beast chewed. She could still feel it, as well – every tooth painfully biting into her, like her arm was still attached.

“That’s mine!” she angrily yelled at it, then the beast yelped and quickly spit out its prize as the bloody remnants of her arm burst into flame right in its mouth. ‘Wow! How’d I do that?’

Angry now, the raptor turned on Tanya, snarling and hunching down as though to attack. Tanya froze for an instant in pure terror. She jerked back as the raptor leaped forward, her scream frozen in her throat.

In a single, blinding bright flash, the carnivore was gone and Tanya sat, naked and alone, rapidly blinking to lessen the intensity of the fireball burned into her retinas. She had no idea where the monster was or, for that matter, just exactly what had happened. Her left arm was itching just below the elbow and she reached with her right hand to scratch... ‘My arm is gone!’

‘Still gone, ‘ she reminded herself, remembering that it had just been bitten off. ‘That damned thing ate it! Again!’

There was a faint, bluish fire around the stub. She could barely see it in the bright sunlight, but she’d felt it with the fingers of her right hand. It had been hot – hot enough to cauterize her arm? Hot enough to burn her fingers?

She looked at her fingers. They weren’t burnt at all. Touching her fingers to the fiery stub of her left arm, she realized that her arm wasn’t cauterized at all, but the fire was somehow stopping her blood from gushing out.

‘Maybe the fire IS my blood, ‘ she considered, lacking any other explanation for this strange manifestation.

Another thing she didn’t understand was the fact that she could still feel her fingers – the ones in her detached and missing left hand. Her eyes traveled over to where the raptor (Where is that damned thing, anyway?) had spit it out. It was barely glowing, but the fire in the dying flesh of her left arm was still enough to set aflame the grasses that touched it.

Subconsciously, she leaned toward it, reaching forward with her good arm. The fingers of her detached left arm moved – extending out as though reaching for her other hand.

Tanya froze in fresh, new horror! ‘Oh my GOD! I’m a freakin’ ZOMBIE!’

This wasn’t monster-eating scary – this was frigging supernatural! As the hairs on her neck began to settle, Tanya shivered, her entire body covered with goosebumps. Staring and hoping that this wasn’t happening, all the while not understanding any of it, Tanya dared to move the index finger of her left hand – the one lying in the smoking grass.

The bloody, chewed up finger on that stub of an arm lying in the smoky grass – moved!

Tanya hiccupped in fear, her newly-formed breasts bouncing with the effect. ‘It’s still attached!’ Tanya rationalized, not really believing it.

She found herself crawling toward it, ignoring the sharp grasses, rocks and burrs beneath her knees. When she picked up the grisly piece with her right hand, she could feel the pressure of her hand against the skin of her left arm – her detached, bitten-off, bloody left arm. ‘This is just crazy! I feel like fuckin’ Frankenstein here... ‘

The soft heat of Phoenix fire flared around the fingers of Tanya’s right hand where she clutched her left arm. ‘Can I just put it this back on? Is that even friggin’ possible?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.