Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

We got home and went inside. All six of us loaded Pam's things into the green room. As we left, Linda said softly, "You might want to change and wash the sheets, dear." Pam blushed a deep red. She and Frank quickly stripped the bed and Lisa showed them the washing room.

Pam and Lisa joined us in the living room. Pam said, "I was afraid that things would end that way. Actually, I guess I've been preparing for that moment for over three years. I have been paying my own bills including college that my scholarships didn't cover. I have a post office box so nothing comes home. Everything that I want confidential has traveled with me or been kept in a locked box in the trunk of my car that I own. I learned in high school to never say anything to my mother hoping it to be confidential. She would run to that church to confess my 'sins' for me. Being prayed over by that bunch is not fun."

She sighed. "Frank's church is much better. When they pray over you, they want you to be happy not ashamed. Lisa, what is your church like?"

"You will find out tomorrow morning. The old joke is that Methodists are just Baptists who are afraid of water." We all laughed. "Seriously, the Methodist church will recognize both your baptisms and accept you into membership by transfer. We believe that all Christian churches are part of God's universal church and, while Methodist rituals are not accepted in all other churches, we are open. Tomorrow will be communion. Listen carefully. You will find that the invitation includes both of you."

Pam said, "That will be different. Frank, it will be our first communion together.

"Frank wasn't allowed to receive communion at my church because he wasn't a member and I never attended his when communion was served since my attendance was only at social events. Your church will really be open to us?"

Paul said, "Yes. There is no question of that. Really, the only question is whether you two want to attend Sunday school with Lisa and Al and their seventh graders or with Linda and I knowing that our class will fawn over the two of you, too." He chuckled.

Pam looked at me and said, "You teach Sunday school?"

I smiled. "I am the teacher's assistant. Lisa is the teacher. I just try to help."

"Wow! Women are not allowed to teach or have any position in my church."

Lisa said, "There are a number of female Sunday school teachers and our associate pastor is female. She and our senior pastor will officiate at our wedding. Jenna is a sharp gal."

Pam said, "That will be different. Will that be okay for you, Frank?"

"Yes, dear. I have too much respect for ladies to have any difficulty with someone being called into the ministry regardless of their gender. I think my Baptist church is missing the boat on this. Also and most important, I will be with you and that is where I want to be always."

Pam leaned over and kissed him soundly. She came up for air and blushed. She looked at Linda and said, "Missus Goodbody, I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist."

Linda said, "First, call me Linda. Second, if you hadn't kissed him, I was going to tell you to do so. In this house, handholding, embracing, and kissing are permitted. In the case of an engaged couple, it is expected and encouraged.

"You need to kiss him often. He has been missing too many for too long. He looks needy." Pam leaned over and gave him another taking her time. When they finally broke the kiss, both were breathing a bit heavily.

Linda laughed. "Now to go further, you will need to go to your room and make the bed or use the unused one in his room." Both of them blushed deeply. We all laughed happily. I could tell Pam was considering it but they stayed with us. Lisa said, "Let's go walk around the pond, have lunch, and then we'll take the two of you to show off our house. Mom, Dad, you are welcome and encouraged to come for any and all of it."

Linda said, "We'll walk around the pond and eat. I think we'll skip the trip. We've seen it and will again."

We enjoyed our walk around the pond and then a light lunch of a salad with crackers. Everyone was in a good mood. We left for the house. Pam and Frank were enjoying being kidded as the new lovers and glorying in their public love for each other and in receiving encouragement in showing it.

We pulled up at the house and could see more progress had been made. It was really taking shape. The drive was in though blocked. We walked up and gave Pam and Frank the quick tour.

Pam said, "It's beautiful. It's going to fit so well into the lot."

Lisa said, "James designed it to go well that way and he has done a wonderful job. The house fits into its surroundings beautifully. We are going to buy the acreage behind us. The bank is holding it in trust and the beneficiary wants to sell."

Frank said, "You two have been busy. What's the schedule?"

I said, "We will get our office built out over the next week and a half. Then Pam will have a place to go other than Paul's study. We're getting married and will be on our honeymoon for a month. She will have to hold down the fort and keep us up to date on what's going on. We will move in here after we get back. I still have my studio apartment for a while longer and we will have to empty it before we leave on our honeymoon. Then, we have our lawyers working on Chambers and Chambers and buying a company. It's going to be a busy time."

Frank said, "I think I know but how did you win the lottery?"

I said, "You have guessed it. Stargazer gave me the numbers. I'm sure Starcheer would do the same for you. It's not hard for them to do apparently. It does make some issues easy but you and Pam need to think it through. We didn't and it did present a few issues for our relationship."

"We will think on it. It may be something to do eventually but the law practice is too much fun even though it's hard work. I think Pam likes to work, too. I wouldn't stop her though I will offer the option not to work."

"We will try to give her responsibility and challenges to keep her interest. Robert Jenkins knew the bank couldn't offer her enough money or work to keep her."

Pam and Lisa came up. Pam said, "Frank will always be able to keep me. Lisa told me about the mental thing that Stargazer can do to let each of you feel the other's emotions and feelings when you make love. I'm going to talk to Starcheer and have her connect us tonight."

Lisa chuckled. "Make sure the door is shut. It is noisy when you do that. I scared my parents the first time we connected that way. They knew it was either real good or real bad. We have done it a few times since then and it's almost overpowering."

That night, we had the steak and potatoes originally planned for the night before. After eating and letting the meal digest just a little, Pam took Frank by the hand and led him upstairs. Linda looked at her daughter. Lisa said, "She was a virgin last night. Tonight, she's planning to have Starcheer connect them. I believe it will be noisy."

Linda said, "When Paul and I tried that, we waited until you two had left for the day. I've never been real silent but I thought I would have a sore throat until I thought to have Lightweaver make it better. I always wondered what it was like to penetrate a woman. Now, I know!" She shivered. "I've made myself horny. Paul, come upstairs and wear me out!"

Lisa said, "No worrying about noise tonight. Come on, Al. Ravish me!" Her parents headed up and we had to lock up and turn off the lights. By the time we entered our room, it was noisy upstairs though all the doors were closed.

We undressed and I ravished my fiancé as thoroughly as I could. In the morning, Lisa told me that I did well!

In the morning, we went downstairs quietly and started coffee. We were standing looking out the window toward the pond when Pam and Frank came into the kitchen holding hands and looking happily mussed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.