Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

All four of us listened with our breaths held as the announcer watched the little balls drop into the trough. My ticket was a winner! The jackpot wasn't huge but one hundred fifty million dollars with the lump sum reduction was still a lot of money after taxes! Lisa hugged and kissed me. Paul said, "Congratulations! You're a rich man now."

I said, "Sir, with your daughter's love, I was already a rich man. The money will merely make our life together easier. It does change the parameters of our house hunting.

"We'll go claim our winnings tomorrow. You can miss a day of class, Lisa?"

"Al, whatever you want. It's your money though."

"Lisa, give me fifty cents, seriously." She went to her purse and pulled out two quarters.

She handed them to me and said, "What's that for?"

I said, "You are now half owner of a lottery ticket."

"For real?"

"For real."

"I've never been rich."

I said, "Now, you can afford to trade me in on a better model."

She laughed, "I already have the new, improved model thanks to Stargazer. There is not better model. Al, you're the one I want and love. After you denied your memories to be sure to keep yours of me, I know of your love even more."

The claim process wasn't that simple. However, it worked. My idea might have helped on taxes if we weren't getting married so soon. In the end, it wouldn't make much difference. The lottery officials wanted us to pose for pictures. I read the prize claim form and limited our participation to what was required of claimants. The money would be deposited in our accounts on Monday first thing.

On the way home, I said, "Lisa, I know something we have failed to do."

"What?"

"We haven't been to the fitness center."

She laughed. "It hasn't seemed that important. I've got my guy and he's got me. That just leaves exercise as a reason to go.

"Going was good though, Al. We need to add that to our list for a house. I can imagine we will get a lot of exercise in our little outfits in our own home."

I said, "Yes, but the machines will not be the source. All I will have to do is see you stretched out in one of your little exercise outfits and I will have a muscle that will want some exercise."

We laughed together.

That evening, we had just climbed into bed and I had a thought. "Stargazer, you hear our thoughts and emotions, don't you?"

In my mind, I heard, "Yes." I could tell from the start that Lisa gave she heard his response, too.

"Stargazer, since you can hear our thoughts and feelings, can you make it where we can feel each other's feelings? Can and would you keep us in contact?"

"Yes, I can. I have never heard of such a request though."

"Would you communicate with other entities of your type? If it's not dangerous, I would like to feel Lisa's emotions when we make love." She nudged me and smiled.

Stargazer said, "She would like to feel yours, too. Let me communicate." There was just barely a pause. "I can do that. It has been done but can be overpowering. If I think either of you is starting to dangerously overload, I will terminate the link. I could feel each of you last night. You have strong emotions when you think of each other."

Lisa said, "That's called love, Stargazer. My parents feel it for me and, now, also for Al."

"I feel an aura from them. However, without a physical connection to one of you, that is all I get."

I thought, "Stargazer, connect us, please." Suddenly, I felt a flood of emotion from Lisa and I think she felt it from me. I was already excited. I realized she was, too.

I pulled her tightly to me and kissed her passionately. I had a mind-blowing experience of giving and receiving love. Without conscious thought, I mounted her and pushed into her core and felt not just the tightness of her body surrounding mine but the expansion in her body that I caused when I entered her. We moaned loudly into each other's mouths.

Moments later, we were frantically thrusting and orgasming. It was a totally different feeling to feel entered as I was entering. We didn't last but the orgasm was shattering causing us to scream out the other's name!

I could feel me spurting into me and quivering from the convulsing around me and the throbbing within me. We passed out for a few moments.

There was knocking on the door. "Are you okay?"

Lisa's voice quavered as she said, "Yes. Very! We'll explain tomorrow. It was an experiment that worked better than we could have imagined."

Softly, she murmured, "Wow! That was intense! I could feel us both! Thank you, Stargazer. That isn't something we should do every time we make love but it really focused our attention!"

Stargazer thought came to us. "You are wise. It was more intense than you usually are. I want to meditate on the ramifications of this and you should, too."

I could feel my mind come back to normal. I rolled off Lisa and we held each other. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

We went down to breakfast the next morning to a very curious Paul and Linda. They could quickly tell we were in a good mood and feeling well. We sat down at the table quietly grinning at each other.

Linda said, "Talk! We are concerned and curious."

Lisa said, "You know that we hear Stargazer in our minds?" They nodded. "We asked Stargazer if he could connect us when we made love. He said that he could. We asked him to do it. I could feel what I was feeling and what Al was feeling as we kissed and loved each other. To use a current term, it really rocked our world! Our loving has been good but this was well beyond that for intensity. I could feel my body and I could feel what Al's body was feeling, it was very close to overload. We both passed out for a moment. We were still connected when I/we heard you knocking, Dad. I answered because I of the we knew that would satisfy you better than any statement from Al."

I said, "Lisa, that reminds me of something from our first meeting with Stargazer. He fixed something in your body having to do with an ovary. I wonder if he will do that for your parents.

Stargazer said out loud, "I can do that but you will have to touch the person to be examined. There must a physical and an emotional bond."

I said, "Lisa, stand up and embrace your mother." They both stood and embraced.

Linda sat down a minute later. "Wow! That was different! I felt a hot flash go through my body."

Stargazer said, "You have a harmonious body." Linda looked startled.

Lisa said, "Come here, Dad. Give me a hug."

Paul stepped up to his daughter. Suddenly, he quivered.

When he regained his seat, he said, "That felt different."

Stargazer said, "You had a small growth that was different from Lisa or Al. It seemed to serve no purpose in your stomach. I removed it."

Paul was startled, "I was just diagnosed with an ulcer. I bet it's gone now. Thank you, Stargazer."

We were all quiet for a while.

"Does anyone have anything on their 'to do' list?" Lisa asked. Heads were shaken. She continued, "Good, then you can come with us house hunting!" Her parents groaned theatrically. "Tough, you had your chance to have something else to do.

"Here's how it will work. We will all go out to look at houses to get an idea of what Al and I would like. We will pick the builder/designer and then work with them. My husband to be is going to buy some land and I will pay for the house we will have built. Tonight, we will go out together and celebrate our win. Thanks, of course, to Stargazer.

"Now, do any of the victims have any pleas for clemency or other last words?"

All of us were laughing so hard by then that she declared that all objections were now waived. I knew I wasn't going to argue with my beautiful fiancé.

We left about twenty minutes later in Paul's car. It was much more comfortable than mine. Lisa snuggled in under my arm and said, "What kind of car are you going to get to replace your current one?"

"Why should I? The only person I am trying to impress is you and it didn't affect you when we met."

She grinned and gripped my hard penis firmly through my pants. "I like being 'driven' by you, Al."

Linda laughed and said, "Too much information is 'coming' from back there!"

I said, "I'm just trying to keep 'up' with the conversation!"

Paul laughed. "Maybe it won't take 'long' for you to get 'up' to speed on house hunting!"

We all laughed together. Paul pulled up in a new section of their subdivision. You had to use that term loosely since all properties were a minimum of ten acres. Two new houses were being built and were close to completion. An agent was there to show them to prospective buyers. The four of us walked in led by an excited Lisa pulling me along.

The agent intercepted her and said, "Good morning, miss." He gave me a nod and greeted Paul and Linda welcoming them to Fox Run. Now, no male could help but notice Lisa who was wearing a loose blouse and short shorts with sandals. I was wearing a pair of cargo shorts and a three button collared shirt and sandals. The agent was running on about the great property without seeming to breathe. He finally ran down and Linda said, "We aren't shopping for a house. The young man and our daughter are looking for a home. They are engaged."

The agent looked like he had been pole-axed. He said, "I'm sure they can derive some good ideas from our homes." He looked out the window as if he were hoping for a customer who could afford the house. I said nothing but walked through with Lisa. The house was nice enough but was designed for an older couple.

I said, "Lisa, this isn't it. Let's look at the other one though they are too close together."

We walked outside. Lisa said, "Why didn't you say anything to the agent?"

"He's not interested in me. He wants someone who can afford the place."

"You could buy both out of your future petty cash!"

"Your parents, you, and I know that. I think your dad is introducing him to reality now." We were turning into the driveway of the next house. I could see Paul talking to the agent out of the corner of my eye. We walked into this second house and I quickly realized it was a cookie cutter mate to one we had seen. "Lisa, do we really want a place like this? I don't mind traditional but these are formula houses. I would prefer to have someone build a home that reflects my future wife's love of the written word and our love of nature. If we lived in one of these, you would have to wear ankle length skirts, granny panties, and the other accoutrements of a dead wood existence." We had turned and started back out.

The agent met us at the street. "Sir, I apologize. You just didn't look like you had the means to purchase a house here."

"We are agreed in that. I find the houses without personality and the agents boorish. Better luck next time in visually qualifying visitors." We left him standing there. Paul and Linda met us at the car. We all got in.

Paul said, "I don't think you made the young man happy, Al."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.