Breeding Station Sierra Echo X-ray - Cover

Breeding Station Sierra Echo X-ray

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A virus has damaged the majority of nubile female reproductive systems leaving fertile females with the need to serve a minimum 2 years at Breeding Stations. Each female will supply the government with two offspring to maintain the labor pools for economic success. This was not supposed to happen in the brave new utopian society of free health care for all.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Military   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Alison thought back to the first time she had heard of such places like "Breeding Stations". It was back in the early days of the Government managed Health Care Service. She was only a young girl then and not very concerned about such things as managed production of new citizens. In fact, she was happy that the federal security services would be responsible for such activities. She would be able to enjoy the fruits of unfettered copulation without any fear that her reproductive system would be subject to unwanted complications. It was a major concern of hers to enjoy life to the fullest while she was still young and eager to learn every new kinky fetish imaginable.

The rumor was that the virus that spread rapidly after the terrible mistake made with the flu vaccine distributed in 2018 destroyed the vast majority of fertile eggs in the female population. It left only about 1 out of 5 females with the capability of having a child. Some pundits speculated that this was the result of some sort of experiment with unexpected consequences foisted on an uninformed public when they were most vulnerable. Alison was of the opinion it was just sloppy production methods and outsourcing of the vaccine to foreign countries, some of which were not very well disposed to the United States.

She was only finished with her first year at the university when she received the induction notice that as a fertile female she would be called up for two years of service at a "Breeding Station". It all seemed so unfair that only females would be drafted in service unwillingly for at least two full cycles of pregnancy under government supervision. Of course, all medical costs and other expenses would be paid in full by the government and she would receive a government grant for two years at any university in the country. Still the impact of the strict discipline and obedience at a government facility sounded more like a prison sentence than service to her country.

Her lawyer Ronald told her any attempt to forestall the period of service would be thwarted because the induction order had already been issued. Even if she were to force her body into a pregnancy or even married a male with approved sperm, she would still have to perform her government service at the end of her pregnancy and her "husband" would have to wait two years to have his opportunity to impregnate his own spouse.

In the week before her reporting date, Allison slept with a different man every night hoping to have some "swimmers" get to her womb before some assigned sperm donor.

She had found out from a covert source that Breeding Station Sierra Echo X-Ray was one of the newer facilities and that they had perfected a rotating round robin of sperm donors to perform physically until a new recruit was certified as "with child". Once a female was so certified, she was forbidden to receive any male equipment into her vagina to protect her baby-making equipment and keep her safe from any contamination of any category. Apparently, oral and anal coupling was still allowed at the inductee's preference.

Allison relaxed in the shower and let the water flow over her naked back all the way down to her twin rounded globes barely outlined in the steamed up mirror. She spread her legs and felt for her tight little pucker hole. She liked to clean inside the rim with her middle finger making sure it was sparkling clean for any lips or tongue that might be interested in exploring her anal capabilities. She was stroking it pretty hard imagining some huge black male inserting his greedy meat deep inside. Allison didn't know why she always liked to dream about a black man mounting her from the rear and making her perform kinky tricks to his exact demands. She knew that she would be embarrassed if a real black man were to ask her to open her legs for him because her parents were adamant about staying with her own kind. Still, the thought of the long black shaft of meat splitting her labia or even stretching her brown-eye never failed to make her juices flow nicely.

The bus was crammed with young girls. They were all in the 18 to 22 age bracket and none of them had ever been pregnant or were married. She began to think the story about not using a loop-hole to get out of serving was just made up to stop girls from trying to do it.

The girl next to her was called Molly and she told Allison that she was still a virgin and did she think that would be a problem for her at the Breeding Station. Allison was tempted to laugh thinking the strange girl was making a joke but stopped just in time because she saw the religious necklace around her neck and saw that she was carrying a bible just like some street preacher itching to spread the word.

When they arrived at the isolated camp, she was struck with the high rolls of barbed wire strung completely around the encampment and the barren nude sameness of the white-painted buildings. The uniform of the day seemed to be form-fitting shorts and halters showing off lots of belly skin and bare back. All of the female recruits wore flip-flops with a handicap for running that was most likely intended to be the main reason for using them.

They were all hustled off the bus and told to stand close to each other on the yellow line on the sidewalk. The tall black man in uniform who looked at all of them with perceptible scorn and derision was lean and mean looking enough to bring them all to silence.

He looked them all over and then sent most of the girls with two female soldiers to get their linen and blankets at the supply building. He selected Allison, Molly and one other girl called Rita to follow him to the "Administration" office.

Allison was quiet and subdued knowing that she had been taken out of the "herd" for some unknown reason. Molly was all bubbly with unexplained enthusiasm as if she was starting summer camp and away from home for the first time. Rita was obviously a "street-wise" female hoping for the best but prepared for the worst to come.

"All right, girls, shed those civilian pieces of shit and put on these uniforms."

The Sergeant whose name was Tyrone expected them to hop to it because when Molly hesitated, he didn't say a word, he just gave her a good tap on her soft behind with his walking stick. She yelped like a startled puppy and hastened to follow instructions. It was so funny that all the girls giggled including Molly. Allison wasn't sure if she was supposed to take off her bra and panties, but when Rita shed them with easy confidence, she followed the tough girl's example despite the piercing eyes of the strange black man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.