Building a Dream - Cover

Building a Dream

Copyright© 2013 by SW MO Hermit

Chapter 2: Janey

Janey turned from the building crying. Sam finished his beer and left the saloon. When he got to the street he saw Janey sitting on her wagon seat. Her shoulders were shaking from her crying. Sam walked up and stood beside the wagon. He climbed up onto the seat beside Janey and wrapped his arm around her shaking shoulders. Without thinking about his action Sam gently pulled Janey into his arms and hugged her against his chest.

Sam felt Janey snuggle into his embrace. Finally her tears stopped once more and she looked up at Sam. She said, "Oh, Mr. Pritchard what am I going to do? It's over 300 miles back to my family if they would even take me back. I'm afraid I ran away from home and married Joel against my father's wishes. I have nowhere to go and only have about six dollars plus this wagon to my name. I checked with every business in town where a lady could work. None of the business owners would hire me except for that dreadful man in the saloon. I'll starve before I do the things he wanted me to do."

Sam hugged Janey once again and said, "Well Janey all I can think of is you come home with me." He felt Janey stiffen in his arms and pull away slightly. He continued talking before she said anything. "You have anything against Indians Janey?"

"Oh, my. I don't know. I hear they're very dangerous and not to be trusted. Why do you ask?"

"My woman's an Indian. You would have to get along with her if we take you in Janey. We can let you stay until you can find something if you want but you would have to help around the place some."

Janey felt a surge of anger when Sam said that. She looked him in the face. Her eyes were flashing and she said, "I'm sure I can get along with your wife just fine Mr. Pritchard. And I'm insulted that you thought you had to tell me I had to work for my keep. How dare you? Haven't I been trying to find work? Of course I would help out all I could. I even have some food in the wagon to help with my upkeep. Thank you for the offer. If you meant it I would like to take you up on it until I can figure something out."

"Janey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply I thought you would just lie around the house and do nothing. I shouldn't have said what I did. Let me buy a few things in the store and we'll go. Do you need anything from the store while I'm inside?" Janey looked down at her hands clasped in her lap and shook her head no.

It only took about ten minutes before Sam was back. He placed his purchases in the wagon then checked the horses tied to Janey's wagon. After making sure his horse and the two he had taken from the men he killed were tied tightly Sam got back into the wagon. Within minutes they were on the way out of town heading toward his home.

Late that afternoon Sam and Janey camped in the same place she and her husband had camped in. Sam really didn't want to use that campsite but it was the only spot with water they could find at the right time to stop. After a very tasty supper which Janey prepared Sam rested. He listened to Janey while she paid her last respects to her husband. She told him she would miss him forever and that she had found a nice man who was helping her. Sam was asleep before Janey moved away from the grave.

Sam still hadn't gotten completely used to the western way of doing things. He felt guilty the next morning when he had to just sit and watch Janey prepare the breakfast. He was embarrassed when he realized he had no idea where she slept the night before and he had not even thought about their safety over night. Sam was grateful for one thing though. Janey served him three fried eggs for breakfast. She and her husband had a crate of chickens they had been taking with them to their new home. These were the first eggs Sam had seen since arriving downtime. He dove into the meal then guiltily noticed all Janey had was a hard biscuit and a piece of meat.

Sam stopped eating when he noticed that, looked at Janey and said, "Janey why don't you have any eggs? Don't you like them or something?"

She looked over at him and said, "Yes I like them fine. There wasn't enough for both of us. Why did you ask?"

"Bullshit!" Sam said. He quickly stood and walked over to Janey. She cringed away from him slightly when he stood over her. He grabbed her plate and scraped one of the eggs into it then handed it back to her. He said, "Those are your eggs. I don't have to have all of them nor do I need them. We all eat the same thing at my table. If one of us is hungry we all are hungry. If one of us has egg the others do too."

Janey looked up at Sam in shock. She looked at the egg on her plate then back to Sam. She licked her lip and said, "Ok Sam. I'm sorry but thank you. I just didn't know how you would be. Joel always demanded the best. I mean, well I was raised that a woman took care of her man first then her children then herself. I had enough without taking your egg Sam."

Sam leaned back on the log he was using for a back rest and said, "Janey I've heard some people do things like that. I don't. I take care of my women and I expect them to take care of me but none of us should hog all the best."

Janey sat for a moment then looked at Sam. She felt a little fluttering in her chest and stomach. She smiled and said, "Is that what I am now Sam? Am I your woman now? Am I ONE of your women?"

Sam sat in shock. He couldn't believe Janey asked that. Then he realized what he just said. He had all but told her she was one of his women. He didn't know what to say. He just looked at her, shook his head slightly and continued to eat his breakfast.

Janey looked at Sam and did not press the point. Much to her surprise the thought of being his woman didn't bother her even knowing he already had a wife. She felt strangely excited when she thought about that. Sam was very manly. There was something about him that made her pussy wet and her nipples hard. She had never felt like that with Joel. She wondered what would happen at Sam's cabin. Somehow she felt as if they were kindred spirits. There was a connection already forming with him that she couldn't explain and that she had never had with her deceased husband.

Sam's cabin sat back in the woods far enough it was well hidden. There were several small clearings nearby that he intended to use for fields. He also intended to clear more brush to make more fields. Unfortunately some of the trees along the trail to his cabin were close enough together that he could not get Janey's wagon all the way into his yard. When they had driven as close as they could to the cabin Sam stopped and they rode the rest of the way on the horses Sam acquired from the men he killed.

When they arrived in the yard they saw Dove working on her hides. When she heard them she stood and began moving toward Sam and Janey. She had a questioning look on her face. Sam jumped off his horse and pulled her into a tight embrace. After the greeting Dove stepped back and looked up at Janey. She said, "Who she?"

Sam spent the next several minutes explaining to Dove why Janey was with him. Finally Dove looked over at Janey once again and said, "Is good. Good providers can support more women, have many babies." Dove looked over at a blushing Janey and said, "Come. I show cabin then we get things."

Janey and Sam tried to explain her presence to Dove. They tried to tell her Janey was not his wife but he was helping her. Somehow Dove could not accept that explanation. She finally looked at the two and said, "You kill man who capture her then take her away and bring her to your cabin. She your woman now." Dove then walked off satisfied the matter was solved.

Sam and Janey were still talking when Dove returned from the cabin. She looked at Sam and Janey then said, "We go get things now, bring to cabin."

Sam shrugged his shoulders and went to the house. He picked up his wood cutting tools and followed Dove toward the wagon. Janey and Dove were inside the wagon when Sam got to the first tree that needed to be cut down. He placed his tools out of the way and started his chain saw. He didn't use it often because of his limited supply of fuel but felt justified this time.

When she heard the noise Janey's head jerked up and she looked around wildly. Dove reached out and placed her hand on Janey's shoulder. Dove said, "Is ok. Is Sam's tree machine. Cuts tree down fast."

Janey shook Dove's hand off and jumped down from the wagon. She ran into the woods to where Sam was working. Sam finished with the cut on the first tree he was going to drop. He jumped back out of the way and watched it fall just where he wanted it to fall. After it had fallen he saw Janey standing watching him. Her shoulders were shaking once again as she cried. Sam thought she was frightened and walked up to talk with her before he returned to work.

When Sam got to Janey she stood switching her gaze from him to his saw and back. He carefully sat the saw down and reached for Janey. Tears were dripping down her cheeks. She licked her lips and said, "You have a chain saw. Can you help me get home? How did I get here? How did you get here? What time did you come from?"

Sam felt his stomach lurch. Janey knew what a chain saw was. She wasn't scared of it and she knew what it was! He rushed to her and pulled her into a tight embrace. The two uptimers held each other in a tight embrace for several minutes. Finally Janey pushed back and wiped her tears from her cheeks. She said, "I have been so alone. When I got here I was so frightened. I had nothing and no one would help me. I wandered into Joel's patents farm and they took me in. He was younger than I am but after I had been there for a year we fell in love and I agreed to marry him. I'm sorry I lied to you about my parents but I didn't know you were from uptime then.

"Please tell me you can help me get back home?" Sam looked at Janey once again and pulled her to his chest.

Sam said, "Janey I'm sorry. I don't know any more about how I got here than you do. All I know is I woke up here in this cabin about nine months ago. This was my family's farm for years. I lived and worked around Dallas as an engineer. I came out here from time to time to unwind. Somehow during the night I was transported back here. I came from 2010.

"OH my. I came from 1971. My parents were out for the evening and I was home alone. I was in my last year of college working on my master's degree in Chemistry. I was home for spring break because I couldn't afford to go anywhere else like my friends did. There was an awful lightening storm and then I woke up in the woods near Joel's little farm in northern Missouri."

Sam and Janey walked over to the tree he had just cut and sat down. They talked for several minutes discussing their previous lives and what had happened to them since arriving in this period. When she saw they were not working Dove wandered up and sat on the ground listening to them talk. Much of what they said perplexed her. She understood they came from far away and that the trip had not been voluntary.

Finally Dove looked at the two and said, "Great Spirit bring you here. You here now and work must be done. Talk later."

Sam looked at Janey and laughed. He said, "You know she is right. We need to get the wagon back to the house and unloaded. I don't want to leave it out here for someone to steal. I don't have much fuel for the saw left. I think I have enough to finish the lane into the yard though. Let's get that done then we can talk more."

The discovery that she and Sam came from uptime explained to Janey why she felt such an affinity to him. She knew she did not want to lose touch with the only link she had to her prior life. While Sam worked on the lane Janey was with him constantly helping. Dove took care of the domestic chores such as feeding them and continuing to preserve meat and tan the hides.

While they worked Janey and Sam talked. They developed a theory about their travels. Of course they had no idea how they came to be here or why or even how the transport worked. Their theory only dealt with disappearances. They each remembered news articles and research on people who disappeared into thin air. They even remembered hearing or reading about strangely dressed people who had occasionally showed up somewhere and who could not speak the local language. Their theory was that they, too, were time travelers as were Sam and Janey. The two uptimers reluctantly accepted their fate and agreed all they could do was to make the best life here that they could.

They worked the rest of the day they arrived at Sam's home and part of the next to make the trail wide enough to get the wagon back to the cabin. After they did that they unloaded most of Janey's belongings and all the food into the cabin. The next job was to cut all the trees he had cut down into firewood for the winter and to cook with. For this Sam used an old crosscut saw and his axe and splitting maul and wedges. He worked the next two weeks on the wood taking time out only to hunt and deliver his meat to town.

Sam was pleased to have Janey's belongings also. She and her husband had all the primitive machinery he needed to begin his farming operation. As soon as the wood was cut he began plowing his fields so he could plant his vegetables and grain. He was pleasantly surprised to find that Janey had not only grown up on a farm but that she had a year's knowledge of this centuries farming procedures to draw from. Together they got the crop in.

Sam and Janey grew closer together because of their similar backgrounds and circumstances. Spending the entire day working together also helped. Perhaps it was because they were from uptime, perhaps it was just simple chemistry but Sam and Janey found themselves strongly drawn to each other. Many times during the day they would touch. They always knew where the other was. Their faces had that soft, gentle look when they gazed on each other. Dove saw it. She knew what it meant.

Sam and Dove used the bed in the corner of the cabin to sleep in. They gave Janey the sleeping bag and air mattress. Many nights when Sam and Dove made love they could hear Janey tossing and turning. Several nights Janey would leave the cabin until they were finished. Occasionally Sam or Dove thought they heard Janey cry out in passionate release when they were making love.

One evening after the crops were in they were all three at the stream bathing. They had bathed in front of each other for some time. Sam and Janey were always been careful not to touch each other intimately but neither could keep their eyes off the other. Dove saw this. This day Dove did something about it. She began washing Sam. Janey thought Dove was handing her the soap to begin her own bathing.

Janey took the soap and began to soap herself down. Dove grabbed her hand and pointed to Sam then said, "NO, you wash. Help Dove." Dove pulled Janey toward Sam and pushed her soap filled hand onto him.

Sam was startled when he felt and heard. He rapidly relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of four feminine hands and four beautiful breasts rubbing over his work hardened body. After they made sure he was squeaky clean Dove took the soap from Janey and handed it to Sam. She motioned to Janey and said, "Sam now you wash Janey. Dove help."

Sam stood for perhaps a nanosecond. He felt his half hard cock surge to steel hardness. He reached out and touched, then rubbed Janey's shoulders with his soapy hand. He completely lathered her entire back side from waterline to neck. Damn she felt so good. After she saw Janey's back was well lathered Dove gently turned Janey to face Sam.

Sam looked at the two women. Janey was staring Sam in the eyes. She reached out and took his hands. She gently pulled them to her breasts and moved them from side to side slightly. She pressed toward Sam slightly. He got the hint and carefully rubbed and washed her front. When he got to her crotch Janey thoughtfully spread her legs so Sam could get her pussy clean too. She moaned when he began cleaning her pussy. The first swipe Sam found it so wet and slick from her juices that he wanted to throw her down and devour it.

Janey moaned and thrust her hips toward Sam when she felt him gently touch her clit. She stood biting her lower lip while he rubbed her pussy. Her eyes glistened as she looked deeply into his soul. Her neck and chest were flushed deep red, her nipples hard as little pebbles. She was panting. All at once Janey shrieked and her legs collapsed. Sam barely caught her as the orgasm rolled over her. He could feel and see her pussy throbbing with her release.

Janey pulled back from Sam slightly and sat in the water then lay back to rinse the soap from her body and hair. Dove smiled down at Janey then turned to Sam. She moved into his arms and said, "Is good. Now me."

Once again Sam took his soapy hands and ran them over a very beautiful, exciting woman. He made sure to get all Dove's secret parts clean also. She, too, ended up hanging on his arms as her orgasm washed over her. After she rinsed the three young people moved back to the cabin.

This time when Janey headed toward her sleeping bag and air mattress to go to bed Dove stopped her. "No," she said. Sam's women sleep with him. He can take you better here."

Sam looked at Dove and said, "Dove Honey are you sure this is what you want?"

Dove nodded her head yes and said, "Yes. She your woman. You take her from man and bring her home. You take her now. Waited too long already."

Janey was standing listening to the couple. Her pussy was glistening with her arousal. Clear fluid was draining from her pussy and running down her thighs. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt. Oh, God how she wanted this. She desperately needed to be fucked but she even more desperately wanted and needed Sam to love and make love to her. Janey was deeply in love with him. She could not even think about leaving and finding work and another man elsewhere. Oh God, what if he didn't want her?

Sam looked at Dove then over at Janey. He stepped toward Janey one step then said, "Janey?"

Janey took one step toward Sam. When he saw her move he rushed to her and grabbed her. He pulled her into his arms and gave her a deep kiss. Janey moaned and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him so tightly it almost hurt. With an oath Sam turned and took three steps to the bed. He almost threw Janey onto the bed. He collapsed on the bed lying between her splayed thighs. He moved toward her crotch. Janey looked down at Sam and drew her legs up and spread them. She tilted her pelvis upward and reached for his head as she felt the first touch of his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.