Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

While Carrie and Hank got it on in one bedroom, Bill and Bethany got busy with Nicole, introducing her to some of the kinkiest sex that she had known in her life. It wasn’t long before she was sandwiched between Bethany on the bottom and Bill on top of her, as he slid his dick into each of them in strokes, before slipping it out for a few more when it was her turn instead. He would give a few thrusts inside Nicole, and then some in Bethany, after which he went back into Nicole, while all three of them moved their hips with enthusiasm.

Bethany kept kissing Nicole on the lips, too, giving her more than a little tongue in the process, and even letting Nicole suck on her tits a bit there. It wasn’t very long until both women were past the brink of their releases, with Bethany cumming very loudly, especially while giving Nicole her nipples to suck. Nicole’s own moans were muffled by Bethany’s bosom, but there was no denying the wetness and the eager hip movements as she came, too, forcing Bill to spill a load in her twat at last.

Far from finished, the trio simply lay together and kissed each other repeatedly while waiting for Bill to stiffen again, so he could resume fucking both of them. Sure enough, that didn’t take as long with two lovely blondes, one of them a stranger and the other his first wife and mother of his children, in his bed. The smell of their juices together with his own jizz helped heighten the sensuality of the moment, making it easier for the women to now line up next to each other for their turns with his dick.

Once more, Bill went back and forth, from Bethany to Nicole and back, filling each woman with his fine, hard cock to their shared gratification. There was now no doubt in Nicole’s mind that Bill was a far superior lover to what James had been, far better than any other man that she had fucked in her lifetime, though she had only been with two boyfriends besides James in her twenty-one years of life. Bill was, hands down, the top lover, with Bethany a respectable second, as she later proved after Bill came again and wasn’t able to get it up again for a while.

“I think that I’ve proven to myself that I’m bisexual for sure. You two were the absolute best lovers I’ve ever known. Mind you, I have only had five sexual partners in my lifetime, counting the two of you. The third best was James, at least until he went crazy, followed by Rogelio and Murray. Those two were okay for a young girl. They were about my own age, inexperienced and such. James was the wildest in bed that I had known and I honestly thought that he was the man for me, hence why I left Brooklyn to move to Ithaca for him. But you guys ... wow! I think that I’ve fallen in love with both of you. Bill is my absolute favorite, followed not that far off by you, Bethany,” Nicole told them both during “pillow talk” after sex.

“Yeah, no kidding! If I weren’t pregnant and if I still smoked, this is when I’d be lighting up a cigarette! Bill is amazing in bed, though so are the others. Still, Bill is my lifelong favorite. Always has been. Always will be. You should try the others in our group, too, though. Charles, Mike, Larry, and Rupert. Not to mention Joey, from the sound of it. You don’t ever need James again, baby! Never! Oh, and do try the other ladies as well ... Justine, Helen, Chelsea, Naomi, and Cecilia, plus Courtney and Tabby these days, I think. I believe that we’re all going to love fucking you and making love to you and kissing you and such. You get the idea,” Bethany told Nicole while kissing her neck as Bill fondled their bottoms to their delight.

“So, I get to be part of the group marriage? I get to be one of the wives and bear children for the men?” Nicole was openly hopeful in her query.

“I think that we’re sold on your merits, and it won’t take long for the others to be, too,” Bill grinned, now kissing her lips softly and lovingly.

“You don’t mind my nose, then,” Nicole referred to her least attractive (in her own mind) feature, a product of generations of Italian traits.

“Oh, hell, no, it’s just part of your lovely face, a face that declares you the sweet Brooklyn girl that you are. Very ethnic, very Italian, nothing wrong with that. You’re quite ravishing, in fact!” Bill promised her, while Bethany now parted her thighs to taste her pussy again.

“She has such a yummy twat, too!” Bethany put her thumbs up in approval.

“Sweet ... perhaps time for me to dine on her as well,” Bill decided, kissing and licking his way down her spine until he parted her cheeks to eat her ass.

Being rimmed by Bill while Bethany ate her pussy was a whole new, fantastically sexual experience for Nicole, whose breathing became shallow once more with her excitement. Yes, if the men and women of this group were like this, in bed and out of it, she could definitely get used to a new life of being treasured, appreciated, and serviced, too. Instead of insults and demands, as she constantly got from an increasingly paranoid and angry James, Nicole now remembered what it was like to have someone tell her that she was beautiful and valuable. She was being cherished and adored again, and damn, it felt good!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.