Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

As the eleven adults and their kids stepped out of the vehicles in question, Cowpoke and Bandana Girl led the way, walking toward them cautiously, hands spread to show peaceful intentions. As the name indicated, Bandana Girl indeed wore a bandana, and for now, nothing else. She had kept herself nude ever since the last conversation she joined in with the group, so she was on full display in all of her naked glory. Cowpoke wore a flannel shirt, denim jeans, and leather boots that matched his standard cowboy hat. He certainly gave the lie to the idea that Yankees were all a bunch of city slickers, including in upstate New York.

“It’s a bit chilly, so let’s get inside before these poor ladies freeze to death, don’t you think?” Bill suggested, getting agreement from the others as they walked into the tavern.

“I note that the teens here are nude, too. How old are they? I’m Joey Williams, by the way. This is my wife, Courtney, but you know her as ‘Bandana Girl.’ This is my brother, Al, and this is his boyfriend, Linus. And this is my son, Hank, yes, that’s deliberate on my part, and my daughter, Moon. Long story on that name. This is her boyfriend, Doc. So called because of his keen aptitude for medical and health matters. He was going to be a doctor, but for this whole thing, and he’s still been learning, albeit more practically than theoretically of late. This is Doc’s mother, Carrie. And this is my ex-boss, Tabby,” their host now introduced everyone.

“I’m Bill Reiner. This is my wife, Bethany. My first and legal wife, mind you. We’ve all agreed that all of the men in our group are married to all of the women and vice versa, as well as all of the women being married to each other. That way, there’s no question but that we can and should fuck each other as often as our crazy lives permit,” Bill declared, introducing Bethany and adding, “And these are our kids, Bart, Benny, Betsy, Billie, Bo, and Bunny. Bijou’s on the way, mind you. We already know that she’s a girl.”

“Wow, that’s a brood! Impressive, not that I object. The world will need them all to help rebuild, no doubt,” Joey said with a start, his cock getting very hard at the idea of a fertile MILF like Bethany.

“As for our daughters, Anne and Therese are sixteen, going on thirty, judging by their attitudes,” Charles declared, “I’m Charles Tremaine, originally from Maine. And this is my once-and-future bride, Justine, native to Quebec, who is also the mother of our daughter Chantal, who is fifteen, of our son Richard here, who is fourteen, and of the munchkin on the way, who is probably from Mike here. Mike Hawkins was part of the first steps toward plural marriage in our group, what with our joint-union with Justine.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Mike,” Joey continued, while Courtney smiled somewhat playfully at him, making him stiffen.

“Same here. This is Rupert Grossman, his long-time fiancee turned plural wife Cecilia Barros, as well as his sister, Naomi Grossman, who teamed up with Cecilia to coax him into a menage a trois of their own. Rupert is a rabbi, but he’s only human, of course,” Mike introduced the Grossman trio.

“And this beauty here is Chelsea Worthington, a genuine British import and lawyer, along with her partner or associate or whatever, Helen Bryant and Helen’s very amorous husband Larry, a pot dealer who must have used some of his own product to be as mellow as he was when the marriage was on the rocks. I tease a bit, but the truth is that their love triangle worked itself out, in no small part due to Chelsea’s strong, positive influence on them. Chelsea was one of the key forces behind our group marriage deal, as were Cecilia and Naomi,” Rupert confessed with a blush.

“A pot dealer, eh? I could use some weed for sure these days!” Joey laughed, while Tabby gently fondled his buns.

“Watch that, girlie! Just because you ain’t my boss no more doesn’t make it less of sexual harassment,” he chuckled.

“For that to be true, it would have to be an unwanted sexual advance, honey, and I know enough to realize by now that Tabby’s advances have never been unwanted. How many times did I tell you to ‘take her out back and do her, ‘ dear? For the last time, will you just do it already? I mean, seriously! I’m not joking at all. Never was! I’m tired of the frustrated sexual tension between you two and the sooner that the two of you fuck, the happier and more relaxed you’ll both be,” Courtney urged her husband, who went very pale indeed.

“So ... you ... you want this, too? This whole poly thing?” Joey expressed a bit of shock, having always been faithful to Courtney and she to him.

“I’m game with it,” Tabby snickered, bringing her sweet lips to his mouth and giving him a kiss that left no question of her desires.

“Me, too! Agree to share him? Permanently? You’re not his boss anymore, but you can be his girlfriend or second wife or something, if you wish. I know that Joey wants it no matter how much he protests otherwise,” Courtney offered a “pinky swear” pact with Tabby, who eagerly took her up on it.

“Don’t I have a say in this?” Joey griped.

“Oh, you’ve said plenty, I dare say,” Courtney licked her lips as she began toying with her husband’s cock and balls, “Don’t even try to tell me that you haven’t dreamed of this day. Well, here it is. Take it, stud.”

Joey really blushed now, but he also smiled a bit as he apparently realized that his wife was dead serious about sharing him with another woman. Not being an idiot, he tried to change the subject from his good fortune and focus once more on their new companions. He shook hands with each of the men and tried not to make too much of the lustful stares from the women ... and the twins. Then he gave the floor to the newcomers.

“So, perhaps we should all decide what we’re going to do and where will we go from here. What are your thoughts, friends?” he asked them.

“Well, I think that we were all set on heading to Haven. That seemed to be what you guys intended, too, unless I’m way off course,” Bill announced.

“Actually, that thought has occurred to us, though we reserve the right to hold back in case they prove to be religious whackjobs,” Al Williams explained, “What would you do in such a case?”

“Probably start our own community somewhere instead, I think,” Charles chimed in at that point, bringing nods from both groups.

“I would have to concur with that,” Linus spoke up now, holding Al’s hand.

“So, it’s agreed, then, that we all head west for this ‘Haven’ place and stay together, whether we join them or not?” Mike suggested, getting nods from all of them.

“Hell, yes! Eleven or nine separately, too weak and vulnerable to a larger group of pricks. Twenty of us stand a much better chance of survival,” Joey threw in his support openly.

“He’s the boss now and I do mean that. Where he goes, I follow,” Tabby stated for the record.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.