Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“Duckman, Duckman, come in, please. This is Cowpoke,” the voice crackled over the CB as the miles continued to roll along.

“Cowpoke, this is Duckman here. What’s new in your neck of the woods?” Bill Reiner replied to the enigmatic stranger from whom he had heard nothing all day so far.

“Duckman, we’re making damn good time and are about sixteen miles due east of Ithaca. What’s your twenty?” Cowpoke replied.

“Cowpoke, roger that, we’re a little further away, at eighteen miles northeast of Ithaca. Looks like you’ll beat us there, but we’re truckin’ along ‘til we get there, if you can hold on. That’s the trouble with a slightly larger group, of course. We’ll do our damnedest to get there before the chickens come home to roost. We’ve banned rest stops for a few hours now, though I don’t know much longer we can hold off on them. After all, we need to fuel up, too. Going at our present speed, though, we should be there in well under half an hour, same as you, I think,” Bill responded.

“Alright, then, keep on course and meet us at the Rogers’ Tavern just inside the city limits. I don’t know if anyone is still in town, though. Could well be a ghost town like these others. Most of the locals really have packed up and moved to Utica to join What’s His Face there. Rome, Cortland, Norwich, Schenectady, all deserted, as you know. I’m hoping that there are people in Ithaca still. Even if only a small remnant. Trust me, though. I know this area. The Tavern should still have a working kitchen and warm beds for the night. See ya there. Cowpoke out,” the man on the other end urged them.

“Copy that, Cowpoke. Will do. Duckman out,” Bill grinned as he announced, “Folks, seems that we’ll soon get to rest up for the night.”

“Eighteen minutes and counting. Doesn’t sound bad at all. My butt is sorer from sitting here than it is from the sodomy,” Bethany told him as she drove (they also took turns driving).

“Larry really pounded your ass good, didn’t he?” Bill laughed at that part. “That he did, but I hear that your bottom got some use as well,” Bethany teased him back.

“Sweet Jesus, it did! Chelsea slammed it rather hard, but I didn’t mind. It felt great, being reverse gang-banged like that. She was in my asshole, I was in Cecilia’s cunt, and my mouth got to devour Naomi’s twat and booty. Makes me wonder what all we did last night, doesn’t it? Things must have gotten a little crazy there, don’t you think?” Bill commented as they continued to move down the highway.

“Well, yeah, I think that they did, but that’s okay with me. We’re all bonding with each other and I do hope that the men take you up on your offer, as it would help complete the circle and strengthen our sense of community. If everyone was everyone else’s lover and partner, we’d all have an added motive to work together for the good of all. It also wouldn’t matter at all who knocked whom up and all that, as we’ve indicated in the past. We’d all raise the kids together as a tribe or clan. Of course, a lot of that is still true, but having the men enjoy each other would make things work even smoother, especially when us ladies are out of commission for one reason or another,” Bethany smiled at her sweet hubby, the man whom she loved most, though she was growing attached to the others as well.

“All very true and a large part of why I made that offer, dear. Admittedly, I’m not sure yet which I would like more, topping or bottoming,” Bill noted.

“Only one way to find out, isn’t there?” Bethany winked at him.

“True. I was surprised at just how great it felt to be pegged, so I’m open to more of that at the very least, which would probably raise my comfort level with bottoming with guys, too. Of course, it helped that Chelsea is really good at her strap-on work. Clearly, she’s had some real practice,” Bill said, just as he saw the sign marking that Ithaca was now only ten miles away.

“Ten miles and counting!” Bethany snickered, “Speaking of sex, I hope that you’ll pull me aside when we get a chance in Ithaca and do me hard from the back. Whichever hole you wish. I want you to grab me, pull my hair, and have your way with me for an hour or two. I want to remind you that while I share my body with others and you share yours, I’m still your fucking bride and the mother of your unborn child. I’m still every bit as much in love with you as I was when we first met.”

“Well, there’s a reason that we have six kids already and a seventh on the way, isn’t there? I can’t keep my hands off you for very long, babe,” Bill pointed out, much to his wife’s delight.

“So, when our youngsters come of age, do you think that we should ... you know, initiate them sexually?” Bethany suggested casually.

“Sure, if they want it. I can see it now, too. If my Mama had looked like you, damn!” Bill flattered her in his response.

“Yeah, well, if my Daddy had looked like you, honey, you’d be sharing me all this time, too. And don’t even try to tell me that you’d have ever cut those apron strings. They’d have been wrapped around your cock and balls. I’d be lucky not to taste her twat on your dick whenever I went down on you, just as you would have probably noticed his cum still in my slit whenever you ate me out. Then again, I don’t think that I’d have minded the taste and I doubt that you would have, deep down,” Bethany thought aloud about sloppy seconds.

“We might have to test those theories of yours when we bang the youngsters after they’re grown up. If they agree to it or want it, of course. We have to factor in the possibility that the young ones won’t have an attraction to their parents and we don’t want to force anything on them, wouldn’t you agree?” Bill observed, to which Bethany nodded.

“Yeah, much as we would have gone for each other in that situation, or someone who looked like each other, doesn’t mean that our kids will feel the same way. For one thing, what if some of them are gay?” Bethany remarked.

“That is also quite possible, especially with as many kids as we’re making,” Bill grinned.

“Oh, but that’s so much fun, having you breed me like that. Of course, I’m quite eager for you to breed the other ladies and have the other men breed me, if you’re still up for that,” Bethany reminded her hubby.

“Good Lord, woman, how many kids do you plan to pop out?” Bill laughed now, half-serious and full of admiration, “but, yeah, that kinda comes with the territory of being every man’s wife and every woman’s husband.”

“Exactly my point! I want to keep breeding as long as I possibly can. I just love to be a housewife and mother,” Bethany explained, “So, deal, regarding the younger Reiners when they’re of age?”

“Deal for me. I do love seeing how much of a domestic goddess you are, and that’s put it mildly. You’re a natural MILF, dear, down to the large bust and everything,” Bill agreed with a wide grin.

“Yeah, well, I hope to have men and women sucking my tits as well. I find the idea of luring people into a dependency on my breast milk and my nipples very appealing indeed. What are your thoughts on adult nursing?” Bethany confessed, seeing Bill get harder in response, “Oh, I guess that we know now, don’t we?”

“Well, you do have rather nice tits. I think that we’re all agreed about that,” Bill smiled in response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.