Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

That night proved to be a bit crazy, to put it mildly. What started as simply some pairings quickly turned into some rather wild orgies, even by the group’s standards, to what had been building for a while now: a free-for-all clusterfuck. The members of the group lost track of who fucked whom, and so it wasn’t too shocking when they awoke in a tangle of bodies, a massive, naked, sweaty heap of people desperate to relieve themselves after such wild, kinky sex. None of them were quite sure who and what they had done, but they were all confident that they had enjoyed themselves completely.

Thankfully, Anne and Therese woke several of them up without judging or thinking less of them, of course. In fact, the twins seemed to have rather eager and conspiratorial grins on their faces, as if they enjoyed keeping the adults’ secrets, which quite possibly they did. Certainly, they played a key role in keeping the younger ones from learning just what their parents had been doing that night, just as they had recently in general. Then again, it was also apparent that they had an ulterior motive and a secret of some kind, which they kept to themselves for now.

“Damn, just what did we do?” Larry asked Justine after everyone finished quick, cool showers and sat down to breakfast before their departure, “My ass actually hurts a bit.”

“Oh ... yeah, not quite sure, either, but I have my suspicions,” Justine admitted, winking at him.

“Probably best if we don’t know, right?” Rupert shrugged.

“You’re probably right about that,” Bethany giggled a bit.

“I’m going to be walking funny for a day or two, but I’ll be okay otherwise,” Cecilia blushed a little.

“Me, too, but I think that’s just fine with me,” Naomi agreed.

“Oh, darling, you wouldn’t believe how many times I walked out of bed with a sore bum! It’s so fucking worth it, love!” Chelsea kissed each of them.

“Yeah, or the couple of times that you used my ass hard enough that I felt like, well, you get the idea,” Helen laughed and winked at her once-and-again lover.

“I can imagine,” Charles chuckled as they ate their bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns.

“Me, too. Must have been very hard indeed, but then, my dick is rather sore,” Mike confessed.

“Mine, too,” Larry admitted as well.

“Well, I doubt that we’ll find out yet and we have a long journey ahead of us, so let’s eat up and prepare to get moving, I say,” Charles urged them.

“My sentiments exactly,” Bill echoed.

It wasn’t much longer before the group was all saddled up for the caravan to get to Ithaca, though the kids were a bit tougher to corral, of course. Luckily, Anne and Therese helped by riding herd on their siblings and the younger ones, due to reasons that remain unclear to the grown-ups. At any rate, they were soon on the road, even if some of the adults were a bit sore as they sat in their various seats. After all, they would have plenty of time to recover from the effects of whatever had caused the discomfort.

The other interesting aspect was that at every rest stop, every turn, the adults swapped places and sat with somebody else. This allowed things to stay a bit more exciting and fun, giving everyone time with the others, though with an odd number, it was a little trickier. It was mostly a bit messy, crazy, and distracting at first, due to kids being so hyper, not to mention constant demands for attention and stops (since no journey of this sort was without kids with full bladders, of course).

It was about four hours into the drive when the CB crackled with the sounds of static and voices on the other end at last. These were not the same, familiar ones from before, as it happened, but something else entirely. “Is this Duckman? Come in, Duckman! I know where you’re headed, Duckman. Cowpoke and his lady love said a lot of mean, nasty things about yours truly, of course. This is Powerball, Duckman, and my folks are on your trail, you sorry ass piece of shit! I’m going to find you, birdie, and nail your sorry hide to the wall! Come quickly and quietly, though, and I won’t have to fuck you up as I will with your buddy Cowpoke! I will get medieval on him, as of course!” the angry stranger warned Bill.

“Powerball, this is Duckman, and let me assure you that neither Cowpoke nor I want to get in your way. We just want to do our own thing and go West. We’re no threat to your little tin-pot kingdom, okay? There is absolutely no reason to chase us,” Bill insisted.

“That’s not gonna work for me, Duckman. You got you some ladies with ya, and that means you’re coming in. Capice? Ladies and probably guns, too, both of which we want. So, if you know what’s good for ya, you’ll turn yourselves in, and if you’re lucky, you’ll get to fuck the women once a month, if you don’t mind some blood on your pricks!” Powerball demanded.

“Powerball, those women aren’t yours to loan back to us. They belong first to themselves, and then, to the extent that they do submit to us, of their own free will, they belong to us. They’re not your little bitches, so know your place. I’ve done you no harm and neither has Cowpoke, from what I can tell, so leave us the hell alone! This is Charlemagne, and I’m not gonna put up with your shit!” Charles interjected.

“Charlemagne, like the fuckin’ emperor? Well, listen here, Your Majesty, I’m gonna tie you to a chair and have my men cut off your little dick and your balls while you watch me fuck your woman into next week and put a baby in her little tummy! Then, if you’re lucky, you’ll get to lick my cum out of her and try to stop her from conceiving my spawn! You got some nice size brass balls, talking to me like that, so they should look fine, pickled in one of my jars. You see, that’s what I do with uppity sons of bitches who try to stop me and talk back to me!” Powerball roared, his insanity more obvious by the second.

“Powerball, you don’t want to come after him or me or Duckman or any of us. This is Green Hawk and the one thing that I know that Charlemagne and I have in common is that we both served in the military. We know how to kill and we know how to make it slow or quick, so leave us be, alright? Well, there is that and we both made love to French Kiss here, and both of us enjoyed her favors. Which is something that will never happen for you, no matter what you threaten. Too bad for you, because she is drop dead gorgeous and has a very fine pussy and ass, you copy?” Mike taunted, while Justine blushed and laughed.

“Now, listen here, you demented little worm! I don’t care who or what you killed in the Army or Marines, I’ve still got the numbers and I’m going to personally hold you down and let my men cornhole you while I fuck your woman! Since you don’t mind sharing girls, that shouldn’t be a problem for you, little cuck! Then, of course, you’ll be neutered and gutted like a fish, Green Hawk!” Powerball snarled now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.