Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Bill Reiner didn’t expect what happened that night exactly, at least not quite yet. Still, he didn’t mind at all. One minute, he was enjoying a beer after a long leg of the journey, having covered more than a little ground on the way to Schenectady, New York. The next minute, he was in an abandoned motel room, lying underneath a very gorgeous French-Canadian woman with chestnut hair named Justine Tremaine-Hawkins. Justine had been the aggressor, too. Evidently, her husbands ... yes, she had two, Charles Tremaine and Mike Hawkins, had decided that it was Bill’s turn to fuck their beautiful wife.

Inside of five minutes or so, Bill was naked and Justine straddled him in the cowgirl position, thrusting her tits into his face. She wasn’t one to wait very long for an answer before she impaled herself with his prick. Bill couldn’t believe his luck just yet. He knew that this day was coming, to bed Justine at last, ever since Chelsea Worthington had essentially convinced everyone to practice free love, but now it was here ... Justine was in his bed. Bill had trouble not blowing his nut immediately from the extremely enjoyable efforts of this foreign (was anything truly foreign now) vixen.

“Damn, Justine ... holy hell, I’m trying not to cum already!” Bill exclaimed as she rode him.

“Just let it happen, baby. Plenty of time for more loads and you will have better control then. I get you ... the use of your body, for the whole night, mon cherie,” Justine assured him.

“You do?” Bill grunted as he emptied his load deep inside her pussy.

“Oui, monsieur. I get to fuck you all night long. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I will wear you out, mon ami,” Justine promised Bill as she lay on top of him and rubbed her soft tits against her lover’s chest.

When Bill instinctively put his hands on Justine’s buns, she smiled at him and said, “See? You have the right idea. Just trust your instincts. You like my ass, oui? You can fuck it, too, you know. No holes are barred. Mouth, pussy, ass ... all available to you.”

Bill grinned and kept fondling Justine’s tush, causing her to kiss his neck eagerly and rub her pussy against his groin. She peppered his face with kisses as well, not letting him get up because she had plans for his body. There was constant friction and heat from her body against his, in a transparent effort to keep his libido active. Evidently, Justine was in heat that night and she wasn’t going to quit until she got her time in with her newest partner.

The once harder, more jaded edge had faded from her and she had softened of late, especially once she learned of her pregnancy to Mike. This had prompted the decision by Charles and Mike both to declare her their shared wife, not that they were any more faithful to her than she was to them. There was a free love pact in their caravan, after all.

It had been only a matter of time, given that Justine had made her way through the men in the group, before she grabbed her time with Bill. Well, Charles and Mike had something to do with that, as with her other partners, just as she had encouraged them to enjoy their other women and Bethany had strongly urged Bill to fool around as well. He had already fucked Chelsea once, much to their mutual enjoyment, and then he had slept with Helen one night. Both women had been extremely enjoyable ... but it was Justine that took the cake. Bill couldn’t help that she drove him wild at times ... only the thought of fucking her daughters when they came of age was more enticing. Now he had Justine under the covers, aggressively seeking to pleasure him.

Bill hadn’t really asked where Bethany was, but he had suspicions, of course. She had been flirting a lot with Charles Tremaine, so he would be an obvious candidate, as would Mike Hawkins. Then again, Bill was busy with Justine, so what did he care if Bethany had gotten it on with Charles? There was a free love pact, after all.

“You are truly dazzling, you know. A real goddess,” Bill praised Justine.

“That’s what Bethany said, more or less. She also said that you might not seem like it, but you were a natural-born stud and that I owed it to myself to enjoy you for a whole night. She insisted upon it, in fact. Charles liked the idea, as did Mike. Of course, they also liked the idea of sharing her. I imagine that they’re in a DP with her right now. That’s a lot of fun, you know. Their DPs. One in the pussy, one in the ass. Speaking of that, want to put it in my ass?” Justine offered.

Bill’s boner completely revived with that comment.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Justine laughed as she handed Bill the lube, “use it liberally, please. One tear in a lifetime is more than enough for this goddess.”

“Condom?” Bill offered.

“No, don’t be silly. I love it bareback. We’re a small community. If I was gonna have an STD, I would have it by now and so would you. Just fuck my ass like it’s going out of style,” Justine put herself on her hands and knees.

Bill found himself sliding into Justine’s asshole from behind, grabbing her cheeks as he entered her. He fucked her with growing intensity, much to her delight. Justine felt that she was addicted to anal these days, more due to the DPs than anything else. When Mike or Charles rammed her ass, she came harder than she ever did in the pussy. It was hard to explain why, though being double-teamed also helped. In any case, Justine had also experienced anal pleasure during the rape, despite the pain and trauma, and it was true that she enjoyed it kind of rough now and then ... maybe it had unleashed a sex fiend inside her.

Fucking an ass as tight as Justine’s was sure to have the desired effect, and in spite of his best intentions, Bill shot his load up her butt before he expected to do so. Justine came very hard when she felt the rush from that sweet jism in her bottom ... that nice, slimy feeling that she adored from his spunk filling her tush. She cursed in French and went rigid before going slack again and collapsing onto the bed.

“Oh, damn, sorry, Justine ... that was sooner than,” Bill started to stammer his apology, but Justine grabbed him and pulled him back on top of her, from the front this time.

“Mon cherie, there is no need for apologies or explanations. I loved it. It was delicious, still is. I love that hot cum leaking from my ass. I can’t wait for a threesome with you and Bethany ... she can lick that hot cum out of me. I know that she would, too. It felt so great, stretching out my asshole again, my dear. Your cock, please. Let me worship it,” Justine then slid out from beneath Bill to place herself in a 69 with him.

When she was in just the right position, Justine began sucking Bill’s dick and sank her pussy right where he could taste it. Sample it he did, going straight for her wet and juicy snatch, licking happily at it as she allowed some of his cum to ooze down the taint and give him a taste of that flavor as well. Bill didn’t let that stop him. It was his own cum, after all. Justine shivered as she felt Bill’s tongue on her cunt ... Bethany was so damn right about him. She would be sure to thank her later somehow, for encouraging both of them to get it on.

Justine was soon screaming in extreme delight as Bill took it further and began cleaning up for himself between her buns. She had to stop sucking him just long enough to let out a real scream that indicated just how excited she really was. The goose bumps on her flesh formed in a hurry and her juices dropped onto Bill’s face and neck as he licked her to full satisfaction. Justine didn’t care what she had to do in the future, short of giving up her husbands and kids ... she would have that threesome with Bethany and Bill, and she would make them both cum more times than they thought humanly possible. She owed it to both of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.