A Reluctant Hero - Cover

A Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2013 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 13

Thursday evening, December 19, 2013 – Boston, MA

Josh picked up her phone and froze. The phone showed a picture of a man around forty years-old. The title at the bottom of the picture said, 'DADDY.'

""You need to get this one ... NOW," Josh yelled back.

"My face is soaped up," Molly replied. "Answer it."

Josh shrugged, punched the "On" phone button and asked, "Mr. Lawrence?" Josh couldn't suppress the tremor in his voice.

"Who is this?" the voice demanded. "Where is my daughter?"

"Joshua Warner, sir," Josh answered. "Molly is indisposed at the moment. I'll get her." Josh called out to the bathroom. "You need to take this call ... right NOW! It is your father."

Josh heard something heavy drop into the sink. "My father?" Molly stammered. She flew out of the bathroom wearing nothing but panties and grabbed her phone from Josh.

"Daddy?"

"Thank God you're alive," Mike Lawrence gasped when he heard his eldest daughter speak. "Where are you?"

"I'm in Boston tonight," Molly replied. "Where are you? Is Mikey OK too?"

"Mike and I got into a refugee center here in Spokane earlier tonight," Mike Lawrence explained. "We cleaned up and had some dinner. I called as soon as my cell phone had a little charge. Mike is fine. He's here."

"Hey, sis," a higher pitched voice called out.

"Did you and Mikey get caught up by the Chinese paratroopers?" Molly asked. "I got your messages from the day Sedro-Woolley fell when I got back to civilization a few days ago."

"We did," Mike Lawrence confirmed. "Some really great people took us in and hid us from the Chinese, fed us and kept us safe until they could smuggle us across the Chinese lines to safety."

"We had to hike the last thirty miles on foot in the snow," Mikey Lawrence called out. "How'd you get to Boston?"

"Yes, how did you?" Mike Lawrence added.

"I walked," Molly answered simply before laughing, " ... at least the first four or five hundred miles."

"My sister?" Mikey teased. "My hates-to-camp sister? That is hard to believe."

"You really walked out of Sedro-Woolley?" Mike Lawrence asked. "Like that guy they are calling the 'Hero of Omak'?"

"The 'Hero of Omak' is Josh," Molly explained. "You just talked to him a minute ago."

"The 'Hero of Omak'?" Mike Lawrence asked. "Does that explain why you are in Boston? Is your mother with you?"

"Um ... no," Molly mumbled. "Um ... where are you at Daddy? I've got to get out there to talk with you right away."

"They have a refugee center set up here at North Central High School," Mike Lawrence said. "Are you able to travel? Can you get here?"

"The army got me to Boston," Molly said with determination. "They certainly can get me back west to see you and Mikey. I assume you are on your cell phone. Can I get you on it when I get to Spokane?"

"I don't know," Mike Lawrence replied. "I'm surprised my poor phone hasn't run out of juice."

"Turn it off and call me back in fifteen minutes," Molly instructed. "I'll go talk to Major Van Dyke and get him started on getting us out to meet up with you."

"OK, I'll try to find an outlet and get more charge on my phone," Mike Lawrence said. "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Daddy," Molly answered before ending the call. She turned towards Josh. "We need to get Major Van Dyke right now. I need to arrange a flight to Spokane tonight!"

"I doubt we can arrange a flight before tomorrow morning," Josh replied. "Get dressed and we'll go down the hall and talk to the major."

"I need to get to see my Dad as soon as I can," Molly insisted. She slipped on an oversized T-shirt and grabbed a robe from the bathroom. Josh slipped on a robe too before they headed down the hall to see the major.

The major was groggy when he answered the knocks at his door. "What?"

"My Dad just called me," Molly blurted out. "He and my little brother are safe and in Spokane. I need to get an airplane out there as soon as possible."

"We have obligations in Philadelphia," Major Van Dyke insisted as he tried to straighten up and get himself together.

"I have to go!" Molly insisted.

"Impossible!"

"I must..." Molly began. Josh wrapped his arms around Molly and pulled her back up against his chest.

"Shhh..." Josh cooed to her. "Relax, we will work this out." Josh stared straight into the major's eye.

"I'm a soldier, sir," Josh stated. "I follow orders. You tell me to be on a plane to Philadelphia tomorrow morning and I will be there. Molly is a civilian ... and an unpaid civilian volunteering to help the Army. She is free to come and go as she pleases."

"Arrangements have been made," Major Van Dyke insisted.

"My girlfriend is free to tell you to take this PR tour and stick it where the sun don't shine, SIR," Josh stated evenly. "She has been ripped from her home, lost her mother and trekked across some God awful wilderness. She just found her family again and she NEEDS to see them. She is not being unreasonable to want to reunite with her family."

"Well ... true," Major Van Dyke replied. "We have half a day of interviews and talks in Philly. The ten day break we planned for Christmas starts tomorrow night. We can send Molly to Spokane for the break instead of sending her to San Francisco to see her aunt and uncle."

"I need to see my Dad now!" Molly insisted.

"Major, the purpose of the this whole PR tour is to publicize our trek across the mountains and to help people our age get mentally ready for the challenges facing us as we fight the Chinese," Josh stated. Major Van Dyke nodded his agreement. "What better story could you give the media than 'heroine reunites with her family?' Certainly that will bring us more attention than our tenth speech to a Chamber of Commerce."

"It's the Union League tomorrow," Major Van Dyke said. "Though I take your point, sergeant. We will generate intense interest nationwide with a reunion. Couldn't we do both? Couldn't we do Philly and then reunite you with your family on Saturday, Molly?"

"I want to see my father as soon as possible," Molly insisted. "You need to do this for me if you want me to continue with the PR tour after Christmas. I WILL call my aunt and uncle and have them get a ticket for me from here to Spokane if I have to."

Molly glared at the major for a few seconds until he relented. "OK, I will make arrangements for the group to head to Spokane tomorrow morning. Will that do? It will take me half the night to track down the flight crew and get our arrangements changed anyway."

"Flying to Spokane in the morning is fine," Molly agreed. Her cell phone went off just as she accepted the major's offer. "Daddy?"

"Yes, it's me," Mike Lawrence agreed.

"Things are getting arranged," Molly said. "We're flying out to Spokane tomorrow morning. We should arrive ... uh..." Molly stared at Major Van Dyke.

The major shrugged his shoulders. "Say in the afternoon."

"In the afternoon, Daddy," Molly continued. "Stay put at the refugee center until we get there. What is the name of the high school your center is at?"

"North Central High School," Mike Lawrence answered. Molly repeated the name to Major Van Dyke.

"I love you, Daddy," Molly said "I'll see you tomorrow." Molly nearly skipped down the hall to her room. Josh stayed with the major momentarily.

"You need to arrange for a casualty team when Molly meets her dad and brother," Josh said. "They don't know Molly's mom is dead. I don't think it is Molly's job to tell them the news."

"I agree," Major Van Dyke said. "I will arrange it." He sighed. "I guess I can get some sleep on the flight west tomorrow morning. I don't think I will get any tonight."

"Thank you for your help, Major," Josh replied.

"Thank you for keeping Molly aboard," Major Van Dyke answered. "Get some sleep so you're ready to face the press in Spokane."

Josh headed back to his room. Molly was already in bed when he came back, wearing the long T-shirt.

"Interested in some fun tonight?" Josh asked as he climbed in bed and spooned with Molly.

"Just hold me," Molly answered. "I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm ... uh, all over the place since I found my Dad and Mikey."

"I understand," Josh replied. "It has been an emotional evening." He draped his arm over Molly's belly and pulled her closer to his body.

"Did you mean it tonight when you called me your girlfriend?" Molly asked.

"Of course," Josh responded. "What else would you call us?"

"I don't know."

"You know I didn't think much of you when we met," Josh explained, " ... or at least not the type of person I thought you were. I always thought you were stunningly beautiful. As I got to know you better I realized there was a lot more to you than that. You have strength and courage I didn't see in the beginning."

"I thought you were a bossy, arrogant fool when we met on that street corner," Molly replied as she rolled over so she faced Josh. "I risked my life to get stupid things. I hated you for making me throw away the things I 'needed.' Now I understand you literally saved my life that afternoon."

Josh caressed Molly's cheek as he explained, "I began to respect you as I got to know you better. That respect grew to more as we spent more time together out in the wilderness." Josh stared intently into Molly's eyes. "I've grown to love you."

"That's good," Molly replied. "I've fallen in love with you too."

They sealed their declarations with a kiss.

--oooOooo--

Friday, December 19, 2013 – Boston, MA

Josh woke with a start from the jangling of the phone beside his bed. "Hello?" he grunted groggily into the handset.

"This is your 6:00 AM wakeup call, Sgt. Warner," the night clerk announced. "Major Van Dyke asked me to inform you he needs you and Miss Lawrence downstairs in half an hour, ready for breakfast and check out. The major says I should tell you that you will be catching an early flight to Kennewick, Washington this morning."

"Thank you," Josh managed before hanging up the phone. "Kennewick? Where in the hell is Kennewick?"

"I know that," Molly said as she sat up. "It's a town in southern Washington, southwest of Spokane. Why are we talking about Kennewick?"

"We are flying there this morning," Josh answered.

"Why would we be flying to Kennewick?" Molly asked. Josh could detect her alarm. "I HAVE to get to Spokane to see my Dad!"

"Do you remember how we had to take a helicopter out of Bonner's Ferry last week?" Josh asked soothingly. "We had to fly low until we got out of range of the Chinese fighters. Do you want to fly to Spokane and get shot down within sight of your dad and brother?"

"No"

"Trust the major," Josh counseled. "Kennewick is a hell of a lot closer to your family than Philadelphia is. We will meet up with your dad today. I am sure of it."

"OK," Molly agreed.

"We need to hustle," Josh added. "The major gave us thirty minutes to shower, dress and pack up for departure."

"Thirty minutes?" Molly gasped. "Oh shit!" She flew out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. Josh dressed and hoped Molly would leave him two minutes in the bathroom before they had to be downstairs. She did leave him three whole minutes to shave and brush his teeth in the morning. They were downstairs in the lobby promptly at 6:30 AM.

Major Van Dyke greeted them with a haggard smile. "We're off to retrieve your family after breakfast, Molly."

"Thank you for doing this," Molly responded.

"It will all work out," Major Van Dyke said. "The plan is for a team to pick-up your father and brother and drive them down to Kennewick Airport, where we will meet them. They can board our aircraft and then we head for Redding, California. We will do the press conference announcing you reuniting with your family there. We will drop Sgt. Warner off for his Christmas leave. The plane will take you and your family to whatever destination is appropriate. I suppose it will be San Francisco where you and your family can join your aunt and uncle."

"I don't know," Molly answered. "We will have to wait until Daddy joins us and we can discuss things."

"That's fine," Major Van Dyke replied. "Let's get some breakfast so we can get this show on the road."

The group had breakfast before loading into two vans. Traffic was miserable getting to the airport, but fortunately they didn't need to go far. Logan Airport was just a tunnel trip under the harbor from their hotel. The military group passed through security, quickly boarded their jet and headed west.

Dave Eggleston worked with Molly on her tutoring while they flew west. The plane landed in Colorado Springs to refuel and to drop off Dave. He had a ten day break for Christmas to visit his family in Fort Collins.

"Here's your supply of books and assignments for the vacation," Dave announced to Molly as he prepared to debark from the plane. "Make sure you do your work. We have six weeks of school to catch up on if you want to graduate on time in the spring."

"You're joking!" Molly gasped as she received the backpack of books. "I have to work over Christmas?"

"Yes," Dave confirmed. "You have to work on your vacation to make up for the time you spent in the wilderness. Have a Merry Christmas."

"Yeah ... you too," Molly responded unenthusiastically.

Their plane was back in the air before noon. As their two hour flight west was concluding, Major Van Dyke slipped into the seat beside Molly.

"I want you to know that the party that picked up your family included a chaplain."

"Does that mean Daddy and Mikey will know about Mom?" Molly asked.

"They will," Major Van Dyke confirmed.

"Thank you. I wasn't looking forward to telling them about Mom."

"It is taken care of," the major reassured her. "You can concentrate on the good aspects of reuniting with your family."

"I really appreciate you rescheduling our stop in Philadelphia," Molly said.

"No problem at all," the major replied. He didn't look as wiped out as he had when they boarded the aircraft in Boston that morning. He had slept nearly the entire way to Colorado Springs.

The aircraft touched down around 1:00 PM, local time. Major Van Dyke had everyone stay on the aircraft. The stop in Kennewick was simply a touch-down, pick up and go. Molly watched as an Air Force sergeant escorted her father and younger brother across the tarmac to the plane. Molly met her father in the aisle with a big hug and kisses once they got aboard.

"It's so good to see you, Daddy," Molly explained.

"It's good to have you safe in my arms too, Pumpkin," Mike Lawrence replied before giving Molly another kiss on the cheek.

"Mikey! I never thought I would say it is good to see you," Molly said as she gave her fourteen year-old brother a hug.

"Sis! You got muscles," Mikey exclaimed as they finished the hug.

"I hiked the whole way from Sedro-Woolley to Bonner's Ferry, Idaho carrying a fifty pound backpack," Molly said.

"That's hard to picture..." Mikey began.

"We're on a tight schedule everyone," Major Van Dyke announced. "Please take seats and belt up. We have a press conference scheduled for 3:00 PM in Redding, California. We need to get moving."

Mike and Mikey Lawrence took seats, Mike sitting beside his daughter and Mikey sitting across the aisle beside Josh. Molly introduced Josh to her father and brother while they waited for take-off.

"Your brother and I learned a little about your hike through the mountains last night from other people at the refugee center after we finished talking last night," Mike Lawrence said. "I need to hear the whole story from you, Pumpkin."

Molly narrated the story, with an occasional assist from Josh. Molly had gotten to the point where they were fleeing Sedro-Woolley by car towards Lyman when the captain interrupted with an announcement.

"We're going to hold on the ground for a few more minutes," he stated. "Air traffic control reports that a flight of Chinese fighters is inbound about twenty miles out. We don't want to be in the air if they come by. I know this jet will lose a speed contest with a Jian-10B every day of the week."

"Where was I?" Molly asked after the intercom went quiet. "Oh, yeah ... I was watching the lights grow in the distance behind us as Josh drove us towards Lyman. Josh pulled into that convenience store where you were waiting for me. We hid out while a bunch of Chinese armored cars flew by us heading for Concrete. It is amazing that we missed each other by no more than two or three hours."

"It is," Mike Lawrence agreed.

"We heard the bridge at Concrete get blown," Molly said.

"We were about a mile west of it when the engineers blew it up," Mikey added.

Molly continued her description of their adventures as they hiked through the Cascades, across northeastern Washington and into Idaho. The plane took off about twenty minutes into Molly's narrative.

"You really shot a Chinese soldier, Sis?" Mikey exclaimed when she got to the part about crossing the river near Ellisforde.

"I had no choice," Molly explained. "He would have killed Josh if I hadn't. I would have ended up dead, or raped and in a prison camp."

Mike Lawrence gave his son a wink. "Are you going to stop teasing your sister?"

'Duh ... yeah, I think so," Mikey agreed. "She's strong enough again that she can beat me up or knock me off."

"I'd never do that..." Molly explained leaned over and gave her brother an evil grin. "Not unless you REALLY annoyed me."

"Continue the story, honey," Mike Lawrence said. They listened spellbound as Molly told the tale. The plane was somewhere over Oregon when Molly finished. Mike Lawrence looked as his daughter with awe.

"I never imagined you would be capable of a feat like this," Mike said. "I'm astounded and I'm proud of you."

"I have had to grow up a lot in the past six weeks," Molly replied. "How about the two of you? How did it take you six weeks to get back to safety? I assume you ran into the Chinese paratroopers too."

"Our story is not nearly as exciting as yours," Mike Lawrence said. "We continued east on Route 20 after they blew the bridge at Concrete. I thought about heading south on Route 530 at Rockport, but the Army had the bridge wired for demolition. They forced us to continue east on Route 20.

"We were one of the last cars of refugees heading east. We passed Diablo Lake and Ross Lake safely. It was about three in the morning when we crested Washington Pass. The roads were snowy, icy and treacherous. I was coming down the long hill to the hairpin turn below Kangaroo Ridge when I lost it. Our Jeep slid off the road and into the ditch.

"Thank God, we slid off the right side of the road. If we had slid off the left side ... well we would have rolled and tumbled the whole way down to the bottom of the hairpin turn."

"We wouldn't have survived," Mikey added.

"Mikey and I couldn't push the car back on the road," Mike Lawrence explained. "We had no choice but to wait for help. We were prepared." He laughed. "Maybe I should say we were semi-prepared for this. We had the old propane camp stove along and a box full of can goods to eat. I packed two extra jugs of gasoline to keep our car going. We packed blankets and warm clothes too. Mikey and I were stranded on the highway for two days before a country snow plow came by and found us.

"He took us back to Mazama," Mike Lawrence continued. "The fire company was housing refugees. They had about twenty of us in the fire hall banquet room to start. Over the next few days they slowly moved us out for Spokane. Mikey and I and a couple from Lyman were the last ones at the fire house when the Chinese showed up. One of the firemen hid us in his house when the Chinese came. Another took the other couple home. We never found out how they fared.

"The firemen and EMS people kept their communications network going. They helped us the whole way, almost like a resistance movement to the Chinese occupation."

"You cannot mention that fact publicly," Major Van Dyke interrupted. "Do not put anyone trapped behind Chinese lines at risk by mentioning who they were or how they helped you escape."

"We had the same experience in Loomis, Ellisforde and Tonasket," Josh added. "We don't mention that at our appearances."

"OK, I agree totally," Mike Lawrence responded. "I wouldn't want to risk any harm to those wonderful people who saved us. Anyway, to continue our story ... those unnamed people needed weeks to smuggle us from Mazama, through Winthrop, Twisp and down to Pateros. It took a few nights for conditions to be right for us to cross the Columbia River. Two days ago after dark Mikey and I paddled a borrowed canoe across the river near Pateros. Our helpers gave us a map showing the back roads we could hike to get to Mansfield.

"We hiked what had to be at least twenty-five or thirty miles that night and early the next morning to reach safety in Mansfield. They stuck the two of us on a bus to Spokane and the refugee center. I guess you know the rest of the story." Mike Lawrence shook his head in wonder. Two nights ago we're risking our lives to paddle across the Columbia River. Now we're in a jet flying to a press conference in California. It is mind blowing."

"I know how you feel, Daddy," Molly answered. "Thursday night last week, Josh and I were camping in a tent in sub-zero temperatures on top of a mountain. The next night we were safe in a hospital in Bonner's Ferry. The following day we fly to Colorado Springs and then New York City. It is a lot to handle."

Molly went on to describe her activities over the past week. Stories of the Today Show, the Tonight Show, Sixty Minutes and the many radio shows, political appearances and luncheons amazed Mike and Mikey Lawrence.

"We need you to make one decision now, Mr. Lawrence," Major Van Dyke explained when Molly finished talking. "We are flying to Redding to drop off Sgt. Warner today for his two week Christmas leave. His family is staying at the refugee center there. We originally planned to take your daughter to San Francisco tonight to stay with her aunt and uncle. We can do that, if you wish, or is there another place you would like us to take you while this PR tour is on break?"

"Um ... I would hate to put Ellen and John out," Mike Lawrence responded. "They have a small house and my whole family invading them for the holidays might be a bit too much. Could you take us to my father's place ... wherever it is? I assume you know where they relocated his factory to."

"I do, but is not an option," Major Van Dyke answered. "That is a secure location and I cannot take you there."

"Maybe the refugee center in Redding would have room for us temporarily," Molly offered. She knew her dad wouldn't be interested in spending Christmas with Aunt Ellen. Her dad didn't get along all that well with Aunt Ellen.

"That might be a possibility," Mike Lawrence allowed. "At least until I found out if I still have a job or not."

"Where did you work?" Major Van Dyke asked.

"For Verizon as an account manager," Mike explained. "My guess with all the dislocation from evacuating northern Washington, Verizon will need all the help they can get keeping up with demand for cell phones and new accounts for displaced people. I guess I could sleep on a cot in a gymnasium or cafeteria for a few weeks until we know what we are doing."

"I understand from Mr. and Mrs. Warner that this refugee center is a tent center," Major Van Dyke explained. "Each family has a tent for shelter, so there is some privacy."

"I guess Redding is good enough for now," Mike Lawrence said. Molly beamed at the opportunity to stay close to Josh over the holidays.

The plane headed down for its landing in Redding. Josh looked out the window as they approached the ground. The large open field to the west and southwest of the runway was covered with army wall tents. The refugee center apparently was beside the airport.

Josh and Molly weren't conscious of it as they walked hand in hand across the tarmac to the terminal. Mike Lawrence did note the closeness between his daughter and Josh. He was grateful to Josh for rescuing his daughter from death or captivity. He wasn't quite as comfortable with this fully grown man getting too close to his high school aged daughter.

The army prepared a raised dais with a podium in front of the terminal. Major Van Dyke conducted the press conference there. Molly, her dad and brother were the focus of most of the media's attention. Josh was fine with that. The press conference lasted about half an hour. Josh, Molly and her family went back into the terminal when it finished.

"I will be in contact about pickup arrangements on January 2nd," Major Van Dyke explained. "Our jet will drop in to take you to wherever our tour begins. Make sure you pack all your belongings. I expect we could be on the road for a couple months minimum before you get a chance to rejoin your family."

"OK, will do, sir," Josh agreed. Molly agreed too. A Humvee showed up to take Molly, Mike and Mikey Lawrence and Josh over to the HQ for the refugee center. The vehicle stopped in front of a National Guard armory with a sign out front that announced "132nd Engineer Company, Multi-Role Bridge."

Josh and Molly were surprised to find their backpacks from their trek alongside the luggage they collected in the past week as Major Van Dyke outfitted them for the PR tour. Josh slung his backpack on his back and grabbed his duffle bag. Molly put her pack on. Her Dad and brother carried her luggage inside.

"Welcome to the Vargas Refugee Center," a smiling corporal announced as they stepped up to the welcome table.

The group noticed a poster on the wall behind the welcome table explaining the name of the refugee center. It was to honor Lt. Jose Vargas, a member of the 132nd Engineer Company, who was killed during operations on the Skagit River on Nov. 7, 2013. The lieutenant dashed onto the Route 9 bridge over the Skagit River under heavy enemy fire to detonate the explosives just before Chinese forces could cross the bridge. He was severely wounded prior to reaching the explosives but managed to detonate them as the Chinese were crossing the causeway. Six Chinese tanks fell into the river, along with Lt. Vargas as the bridge collapsed. The bottom lines of the poster announced, "The heroic efforts of Guardsman Vargas allowed the Coalition lines to stabilize after the defeat in Sedro-Woolley. His commanding officer has recommended that Lt. Vargas be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for his heroic actions that day."

"Now we know who to thank for trapping us on the wrong side of the river," Molly commented.

"Not his fault," Josh responded. "If six Chinese tanks were on the bridge when he blew it, we weren't crossing there."

Before Molly could respond, the corporal at the table blurted out, "You were there?"

"North of the bridge," Josh explained. "I'm Sgt. Joshua Warner. I am on two week leave to visit my family. They're staying here at..."

"Of course, Sergeant. Everyone knows about you," the corporal replied laughingly. "I guess you are familiar with Lt. Vargas' exploits that day. Were you close to the bridge when he blew it?"

"We were about a quarter mile away," Josh allowed.

"Everything is setup for your stay, Sergeant," the corporal replied. "We moved a cot and an extra chair down to your family's tent this morning. Your family is in Tent #422A, off of Street D." He handed Josh a map of the refugee center. "Do you need any sundries – towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste or such?"

"I'm good," Josh answered. "The army took good care of me last week. I'm all set."

The corporal turned to Molly and her family. "I presume you are the Lawrences. They sent word over forty minutes ago for us to locate a place for your family."

"We are," Mike Lawrence confirmed. "I appreciate you taking us in. I hate to be a problem, but my son and I are arriving with only the clothes on our backs. We escaped through Chinese lines a couple days ago on foot. We spent last night in a refugee center in Spokane. The army picked us up today and reunited us with my daughter, Molly."

"No problem," the corporal replied. "We can fix you up with all your immediate needs right now. What bank did you do business with back home?"

"Wells Fargo," Mike Lawrence replied.

"No problem, Redding has a couple branches of that bank around town," the corporal said. "FEMA can help with a temporary loan for necessities if you end up short."

"I should be OK until I find out if Verizon needs workers here," Mike said. "I suspect my old job as an account manager in Bellingham is gone but they should require help providing service for all these displaced people."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.