A Reluctant Hero - Cover

A Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2013 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 11

December 12, 2013, 1645 hours, 3.7 miles west of Bonner's Ferry, Idaho

Josh spotted activity on the road between the town and their position. He had Molly lay down. Both removed their guns from safe keeping. They watched as the dark green vehicle flew across the river's flood plain towards the buildings below them.

Josh observed it closely as it approached. His heart was pounding. Had they been spotted? The vehicle was definitely military, but whose? It looked vaguely like a Jeep, except the wheel base was too wide for the traditional Willy's Jeep. At five hundred meters, it was too far to make out the soldiers in the vehicle. It followed a switchback south and turned back north as it headed up the hill. The next time it passed into sight it was only about 250 meters away.

Josh could make out some details of the soldiers' uniforms. They were dressed in camo, but not an American or Canadian pattern camo. It looked close but not exactly like the Chinese camo. Their helmets were most puzzling. They definitely weren't Chinese. They looked similar to the old American helmets from the early 90s. Who would have them?

Josh and Molly hunkered down, trying to blend into the terrain. Josh thought about who might have old U. S. helmets. The traitorous Japs! He knew from intel briefings that they had a brigade of paratroopers too. After stabbing us in the back in the Sea of Japan when our carrier, the John Stennis, went down, would they join in with the Chinese? It was entirely possible. Josh clicked off the safety on his M-16 and motioned for Molly to get her pistol ready too.

They could hear the vehicle bouncing up the road out of sight on another switchback. Molly's eyes were wide with fright. Josh's heart was pounding in his chest. He motioned for Molly to scramble a little further into the brush. Hopefully these soldiers wouldn't be able to see them in the growing dusk.

The soldiers came into sight four minutes later. Josh readied his weapon as he stared at them. The three soldiers stopped their vehicle about a hundred meters from Josh and Molly. They climbed out, advancing up the road with their weapons at the ready. They advanced carefully, keeping a good separation from each other. Josh silently cursed to himself. They were too far apart to take out with one automatic rifle burst. He sat tight and watched them approach.

When they were about 50 meters away, the lead soldier in the "V" shaped formation called out, "Yankees, vem para fora! Identificar-se."

Josh shot Molly a confused look. "It's almost like Spanish," she whispered back.

The soldier repeated, "Yankees, vem para fora!" The second soldier turned on a flashlight and shined it directly at Josh. The first soldier announced, "Vem para fora! É seguro."

Josh looked at Molly and shrugged. He stood up and lowered his weapon. Molly did the same.

"Larguem as armas, levantar as mãos sobre a sua cabeça e avançar para a nossa posição," the soldier announced. All Josh and Molly could do was stare and shrug their shoulders. The first soldier repeated the command while the second soldier pantomimed. He placed his gun on the ground and raised his hands over his head. Josh and Molly did the same.

The first soldier motioned for them to come forward as he commanded, "Yankees, venha a nós. Você está seguro."

The third soldier collected their guns while they stepped up to the first two soldiers.

"Who are you?" Josh asked.

"Pára-quedistas brasileiros," the first soldier answered. "Yankees." He pointed towards Josh and Molly. "Pára-quedistas brasileiros," he added as he pointed to himself and then the parachute pin on his fatigue collar.

"Brazilian paratroopers," Josh exclaimed as he finally understood.

"Sim ... sim ... brasileiro," the first soldier agreed, nodded his head vigorously.

"Does anyone speak English?" Josh asked.

"Inglês? Não ... Não," the first soldier said, shaking his head no. The other soldiers helped Josh and Molly remove their packs. The soldiers carried them back to their vehicle while motioning for the pair to follow. The first soldier helped Josh and Molly into the back. One of the soldiers joined them. The two packs ended up on their laps. The other soldiers climbed in front.

"Capitão Ramos fala Inglês," the first soldier announced before starting up the Jeep like vehicle. "Vamos ver o capitão Ramos." He pointed towards Bonner's Ferry. "Capitão Ramos fala Inglês."

The three soldiers talked in Portuguese as they flew down off the hillside. "I guess we are safe," Molly whispered to Josh.

"It would seem so," Josh agreed. "How Brazilian paratroopers got to Idaho must be an interesting story, but yeah ... I think we're finally safe." The soldiers grinned back at them when Josh mentioned Brazilian paratroopers.

Twenty minutes later they were waved past a checkpoint and drove into the town. A few minutes later they pulled to a stop in front of the Bonner's Ferry High School. The first soldier led them inside while the other two carried Josh and Molly's packs for them.

"Capitão Ramos, temos dois caminhantes yankee para ver você," the soldier reported after giving a crisp salute to his captain.

"Ahh ... the hikers we spotted," Captain Ramos commented as he motioned for the two of them to sit down. "Backpacking is a dangerous thing to do this time of year during a war." The captain's English contained barely a trace of any accent.

"I am Corporal Joshua Warner, of the 81st Heavy BCT," Josh explained. "This is Molly Lawrence from Sedro-Woolley, Washington."

Captain Ramos stood, smiled and bowed slightly to Molly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lawrence." The captain turned back to Josh. "Sedro-Woolley? How in the world did you end up here?"

"You can contact the Air Force Search and Rescue Command for more information about us," Josh explained. "Use code name 'Frosty Boot' for us."

"The two of you are 'Frosty Boot'?" Captain Ramos exclaimed. "We've been expecting you. Excellent! Most excellent that you made it out of the Cascades."

"Expecting us?" Josh asked, totally flabbergasted.

"Your fame preceded you," the captain explained. "Actually your fame is nation-wide. Everyone knows about the two of you helping us take out a full battalion of Chinese paratroopers."

Josh sighed. "I think this may be overblown. I just called in an aircraft sighting the one morning. It was something any soldier would do."

"While hiking across the Cascade Mountains in ice and snow of November and December?" Captain Ramos asked. "I think not. Whether you are a hero or not is not my call or your call. The people of West Hem will decide that."

"West Hem?" Molly asked.

"Western Hemispheric Defense Alliance," Captain Ramos reposnded. "Do you not know about the alliance?"

"We've been out of touch for five weeks," Josh said. "I guess we have missed a lot of things while we were in the mountains."

"I'm sure you and Miss Lawrence will catch up quick enough," Captain Ramos remarked. "Let me call the brigade HQ and let them know you are here. I know your arrival will stir interest up the chain of command."

The captain phoned his headquarters and spoke with a couple people during the three minute call. The second person was clearly the captain's superior. Captain Ramos turned back to Josh and Molly when he finished his call.

"I am going to take you over to the local hospital for a check-up. You will be able to shower and get clean clothes there. I'm sure you are hungry too. We will arrange to have meals ready for you when the doctors are finished with you."

"We had dinner already tonight," Molly answered first. "A nice green salad and something sweet for desert would be wonderful."

"We haven't had anything like that in weeks," Josh added.

"I'm sure we can send someone off to the local store and pick up something tasty for you from their bakery section," Captain Ramos said. "Let's get you over to the hospital so you get checked out and can get comfortable tonight. I'm sure sleeping in a real bed will be a treat."

Captain Ramos motioned for them to follow him outside. The captain insisted Molly sit up front in the vehicle. Josh and the captain climbed in back.

"This is an interesting vehicle," Josh commented as they drove by the small homes lining Main Street in Bonner's Ferry. "What kind is it?" Captain Ramos laughed.

"It is a Gaucho, a joint Argentine/Brazilian design," the captain explained. "It is our airmobile version of your Humvee."

"Nice ride," Josh commented. "Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" The captain nodded yes. "I'm impressed you speak English without an accent. How did you..."

"University of Pennsylvania, Class of '96," Captain Ramos reported proudly. "I also did a couple years of training in Fort Benning. Do you know this fort?"

"I did basic training and armor school there," Josh said.

"You were probably there more recently than me," Captain Ramos said. "Is Charlie's Subs still there on Ingersoll beside the Pizza Hut?"

"It is," Josh acknowledged, laughing. "I spent more than one Saturday night chowing down there."

The Gaucho sped across the Kootenai River as the two talked. Molly stared out at the water below them.

"Amazing!" she commented. "We spent the past five weeks fighting and sneaking our way across river after river. Here we go across this one without a care in the world while the two of you talk nonchalantly about sandwiches. I guess we are finally safe."

"You are quite safe here," Captain Ramos replied. "The Brigada de Infantaria Pára-quedista will guarantee that, Miss Lawrence."

The Guacho turned left off the main road and sped up the hill and around the curve. The sprawling, one-story hospital was on the left. The driver pulled under the overhang by the emergency entrance. Captain Ramos led them inside. He sent the driver on an errand – pick up a dozen donuts for Josh and Molly to nibble on later in the evening, after the doctors were through with them.

A Doctor Britt and Nurse McKoy met them inside. The doctor gave them a cursory exam before sending them off to shower. Nurse McKoy brought Josh and Molly back dressed in surgical scrubs. The clothing they wore should have gone to the bio-hazard storage area. The dumpster outside ended up with the putrid clothing.

Doctor Britt did thorough exams on Josh and Molly. "Both of you are in astoundingly excellent health," Dr. Britt explained when he finished. "You are underweight for your respective heights, but other than that, are in perfect condition. I expected you to be malnourished after five weeks in the mountains."

"We ate well on trail food we picked up in Sedro-Woolley and at various NFS cabins along the way," Josh explained.

"We picked up some Chinese MREs at Boundary Dam too," Molly added.

"They certainly kept you going," Dr. Britt agreed. "We are going to keep the two of you overnight for observation. Captain Ramos has a treat prepared for you in the visitors' room. I want to make sure your bodies react well to the 'greens' and 'sweet treats' he has for you."

"Green and crunchy?" Molly asked hopefully. Dr. Britt smiled. "Sweets too. Captain Ramos knows how to take care of his guests."

Nurse McKoy took Josh and Molly back to the room where patients received visitors. Captain Ramos, along with two younger paratroopers had a table set for them. Two large bowls of salad were ready for them. They had a selection of dressings, croutons, bacon bits and other assorted toppings to choose from to top their salads. Josh and Molly dove in and devoured the salads.

Captain Ramos' aide brought fresh made peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies back from the local bakery for their dessert. Nurse McKoy insisted they limit themselves to two cookies each that evening. Their digestive systems weren't ready for too much sugar too quickly.

Captain Ramos sat with them after they finished eating. He listened as Josh and Molly related stories from their five weeks crossing the mountains of northern Washington. He asked a few questions but generally acted as a friendly host rather than a military intelligence officer.

Josh had one question for the captain. "You commented that you knew we were coming. It seemed like your patrol knew exactly where to find us tonight. How could your men spot us when we were four miles from town?" The captain chuckled.

"We weren't watching you from four miles away," Captain Ramos explained. "We were watching you from a couple thousand feet up. Our brigade has two small reconnaissance drones. We spotted your tent at Two Mouths Lakes last night. We monitored your progress all day. I was impressed. The two of you maintain a rapid hike pace."

"That comes from five weeks of climbing mountains," Josh replied.

"The trail today was excellent," Molly added. "We were hopeful that we'd find you here and we'd finally get away from the Chinese. I think we hiked a little faster than usual."

"I'm sure you did," Captain Ramos agreed.

"Do you think we could use a phone?" Josh asked. "I'm sure my family and Molly's family will want to know we're safe."

"I'm sure we can get phones for each of you," Captain Ramos answered. "I'll see to it." He left the room for a minute. He came back and led Josh and Molly to empty hospital rooms next door to each other. Josh sat down at the chair and dialed his dad's cell phone number when Molly headed next door to make her call. The phone rang three times.

"Hello?" Josh's dad asked. Josh recognized his voice immediately.

"Dad, it's Josh," Josh gushed. "Molly and I made it! We're safe here in Bonner's Ferry, Idaho."

"Josh ... Josh..." Josh could hear his father struggling to maintain his composure. "That's ... that's wonderful news. Are you healthy? How are you?"

"We're at the local hospital," Josh explained. "The doctor checked us over. He said we're fit and healthy. He teased we're ready to run a marathon if we wanted to. We're a little thin but otherwise quite healthy."

"That's wonderful," Mr. Warner gushed. "I am so relieved."

"Is Mom there?" Josh asked. "Can I talk with her?"

"Your Mom went down to the latrine a few minutes ago," Mr. Warner answered. "Ashley and Jake are at school. It's just me here at our tent right now."

"Tent? Latrine?" Josh asked, trying to disguise his concern. "Where are you at?"

"We are at the evacuation camp in Redding, California," Mr. Warner explained. "We were evacuated here about three weeks ago. They are putting us in tents but that is no big deal for our family. The kids here in the camp started school nearby. They are double shifting the school to fit in all the local kids and the evacuees too."

"I'm glad everyone is good," Josh said.

"When are you coming home?" Mr. Warner asked. He laughed. "When are you coming to visit us at this camp?"

"I have no idea, Dad," Josh answered. "I'm a soldier in the army. I go where I'm told. A brigade of Brazilian paratroopers is holding Bonner's Ferry and they're looking after us. I have no idea if my army even knows I'm here yet. I guess I'll call when I hear more."

"Please do that," Mr. Warner replied. "What number are you at? I know your mother will want to talk with you when she gets back." Josh read the number on the phone back to his father.

"I'll wait to hear from you and Mom," Josh said. "I want to see how Molly is doing. She's calling home now too."

--oooOooo--

Molly tried her father's cell phone and received no response. The same thing happened with her mom's number. She called her Grandfather Lawrence. No answer. In desperation, she dialed her Aunt Ellen's land line. Molly didn't have her aunt's cell phone number.

"Hello, Howard residence," a woman's voice answered.

"Aunt Ellen, it's Molly," Molly replied. There was no response. "Aunt Ellen?"

"Molly?" replied the shaky voice of her aunt. "Molly? Oh ... my ... God ... you're alive!"

"Well ... yes, I am," Molly replied laconically.

"OH ... MY ... GOD!" Aunt Ellen thundered. "John! Molly's alive! She's on the phone!"

"Aunt Ellen?" Molly said, trying to catch her frantic aunt's attention again. It took a minute before her aunt calmed down enough to listen.

"Where are you?" Aunt Ellen demanded. "What happened that you missed the last bus? Are you safe? Do you know where your father and brother are?"

"Slow down, please," Molly inserted. "I'm fine. I'm with troops in Bonner's Ferry, Idaho. It's safe here. I called you because I'm trying to find my dad and mom."

"You never met your dad or Mike?" Aunt Ellen explained. "They went to look for you when you missed the bus. You have no idea where they are?"

"No, I didn't know they missed the evac bus too," Molly said. "Where's Mom at? Do you have any idea?"

"No ... no, I'm sorry, honey. I don't," Aunt Ellen answered. "You are the first person from your family I have talked to since your Mom called from the bus as it was heading south out of Sedro-Woolley. She told me about you missing the bus and your dad and brother going off to look for you. No one has heard or seen them since November 7th. We haven't heard from your mother since that phone call. John and I have been frantic, trying to find someone who knew anything about you or your family."

This news staggered Molly. No one heard from any of her family since November 7th? What had happened?

"Molly?" Aunt Ellen prompted. "Are you still there, Molly?"

"Yeah ... yeah, I am," she acknowledged.

"How in the world did you get to Idaho?" Aunt Ellen asked. "Why would you take off when the evacuation bus was ready to leave? What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking, Aunt Ellen," Molly answered. "A soldier back in Sedro-Woolley helped me hike through the Cascades to get here in Bonners Ferry. He saved my life."

"Hiked through the mountains?" Aunt Ellen asked. "What happened to my niece who squealed about the 'yucky bugs and the nasty outdoors'?'"

"That was someone else, Aunt Ellen," Molly replied. "This war is forcing everyone to change. It certainly forced me to rethink things."

"I suppose," Ellen agreed without really understanding. "Do you have enough money to travel out here to California? Uncle John, your cousins and I can take you in until we find where your parents are."

"I don't have money but..."

"I'll wire some to you, dear," Ellen responded immediately.

"I'm sure the army is going to get me out of the front lines," Molly answered. "They certainly don't want a penniless girl hanging out here. I'll call in and let you know my progress."

"I'll keep working on locating your mom, dad and brother," Ellen said. "I'm sure they're having trouble getting through in all the confusion the evacuation of Oregon and Washington is causing for everyone."

"I'm sure that's it," Molly agreed. "I love you, Aunt Ellen. I'll give you a call when I know where I'm going next."

Josh stuck his head in the door and gave Molly a big smile. He waited until Molly finished her call with her aunt. Molly seemed alright while she was talking with her aunt. He couldn't decipher her mood after she ended that call.

"How are your parents?" Josh asked.

"Oh ... oh ... Josh..." Molly sniffed. Josh could see she was trying to hold her emotions together.

"What's wrong, Molly?"

"They don't ... sniff ... know where my parents are." Molly flew across the room and hugged Josh desperately. "They don't ... sniff ... know ... where..." Molly couldn't choke the rest of the sentence out. She clung to Josh and bawled her eyes out.

Josh did his best to comfort Molly. Over about five minute's time, she managed to spill out the details her aunt told her. He stroked her back and comforted her.

"We'll find them," Josh promised. "We'll find them somehow."

"Really?" Molly asked, looking up into Josh's eyes. "Can we?"

"We're survivors," Josh answered. "We will make it through this. I promise I will help you track down your parents."

Josh and Molly continued to cling to each other as Molly slowly calmed down. Captain Ramos found them comforting each other. He allowed them a couple minutes of privacy before interrupting them.

"I'm sure you're tired after your long trek," the captain said. "The hospital has accommodations ready for the two of you. Nurse McKoy will show you to them."

"Thank you, Captain," Josh replied.

"Yes, thank you," Molly echoed.

"I have word from NorthCom," Captain Ramos added. "They are sending an officer to escort the two of you out of here tomorrow morning."

"Do you know where we're going?" Josh asked.

"What's NorthCom?" Molly asked.

"Northern Command is responsible for all forces in Saskatchewan, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Mexico and west, General Paul Blackburn, commanding," Captain Ramos explained. "I have no idea where you'll be going from here. I suspect you will be visiting some higher headquarters. Corporal Warner has become famous."

Josh shook his head. "It's all overblown. I was just doing what I could to help with the war."

"That is a good attitude to take," Captain Ramos replied. Nurse McKoy showed up. She took the three of them down another hall. She led them into a four bed room. No other patients were there.

"This will be your room, Mr. Warner," Nurse McKoy explained. "Your room will be down the next hall, Miss Lawrence."

"What? No!" Molly gasped. "I want to share this room with Josh."

"That is out of the question," Nurse McKoy snapped. "That is against hospital policy."

"They spent five weeks sharing a tent," Captain Ramos commented. "What difference will it make if they spend the night in the same room? Miss Lawrence is upset about her family. I would think it would be good for her to spend the night close to Corporal Warner for her comfort."

"Hospital policy is very clear," Nurse McKoy insisted. "Male and Female patients may NOT share a room."

"You do realize that Boundary County is now subject to martial law?" Captain Ramos insisted. "Do not make me get a direct order from my general-de-brigada."

"This is highly irregular," Nurse McKoy complained.

"Make yourself comfortable here, Miss Lawrence," Captain Ramos stated. "Irregular or not, you may spend the night here with the corporal."

"Thank you, captain," Molly gushed. "Thank you so much."

The nurse and the captain left Josh and Molly in the room. A minute later two paratroopers carried their backpacks to their room. Josh and Molly decided to sort through their things and see what they wanted to keep from their gear. Someone at the hospital could take care of the rest of it when they left.

The phone in their room rang while they were sorting. Josh answered it.

"Hello?"

"Josh?" Mrs. Warner asked. Josh recognized his mom's voice instantly. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mom." Josh related the general story of their trek across northern Washington State and what little he knew about what happened next. He even put Molly on the phone for a minute so his Mom could get to know her a little.

"My battery is running low, Josh," Mrs. Warner commented after about fifteen minutes of conversation. "You two are probably sleepy. I should let you get some rest. I doubt you had much of that in the mountains. Do you know if you will be able to visit us here in California?"

"I hope the army gives me some leave. I will high-tail it straight to you guys if they do," Josh promised. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Josh," Mrs. Warner replied.

Molly was down from missing her family and hearing about Josh's family. The two cuddled in one of the beds. They ended up sleeping in separate beds when they found out their room didn't have a lock on the door.

--oooOooo--

December 13, 2013, Boundary Community Hospital, Bonner's Ferry, Idaho

Josh and Molly woke to the sound of a helicopter landing on the pad about 150 feet from their room. Josh watched as a sharply dressed U. S. Army major climbed out, followed by two aides. They headed for the front of the hospital.

"This is probably for us," Josh commented. "Do you want a shower first or shall I go?"

"Go ahead, Josh," Molly answered. "I need time to wake up."

Josh was in the shower when a nurse knocked at the door. She announced breakfast would be ready in twenty minutes. Josh and Molly would eat in the hospital cafeteria rather than their room. They finished showering and dressing in hospital scrubs again. A nurse came by and took them down to the cafeteria.

Molly and Josh were half way through their breakfast when a nattily dressed U. S. Army major strutted into the cafeteria trailed by a couple enlisted men. The major headed straight for Josh and Molly. Josh jumped up and snapped to attention. He threw his best salute to the superior officer.

"Stand easy, Warner," the major instructed as he returned Josh's salute. "Sit down and finish your meal. I'm sure you need all the chow you can get." The major sat down across the table from Josh and Molly. Josh sat down after the major sat down. The two assistants stood at ease behind the major.

"I'm Major Jonathan Van Dyke, with the NorthCom public affairs section," the major explained. "You must be Molly Lawrence." He extended his hand across to shake Molly's hand. She returned the shake. "You've done very well to survive five weeks in the mountains in the winter, Miss Lawrence."

"It's all due to Josh," Molly replied. "I never would have made it without him."

"You also did very well too, sergeant," Major Van Dyke said.

"Um ... excuse me, sir," Josh said. "I'm an E-4 Corporal."

"Negative sergeant," Major Van Dyke responded. "You are an E-7 sergeant first class, Warner. Your promotion is dated November 20, 2013." Josh didn't immediately recognize the date. It was the day that his sighting report allowed the air force to shoot down the transports full of Chinese paratroopers.

"Um ... three grades..." Josh gulped, " ... sir? What did ... I ... uh ... how..."

"The war has not gone well for us," Major Van Dyke explained. "That disastrous attack at Sedro-Woolley, the beating the 1st Marine Division took at Everett, losing Seattle – the list is too long. Your trek through the Cascades and assistance in shooting down a battalion of Chinese paratroopers is about the only piece of good news our country has had in months. You have become a national hero."

"I didn't do anything special," Josh protested. "I just evaded and escaped the way I was trained to do. Calling in the sighting of the transports was simply me doing my duty as a soldier. It wasn't anything..."

"You ARE a hero," Major Van Dyke insisted. "You symbolize American persistence and relentless drive to survive. You did whatever it took to live out there, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir," Josh responded.

"Do you know how many men are listed as missing from the Sedro-Woolley operation?"

"No, sir."

"435 men are MIA," Major Van Dyke explained. "We know of six men who managed to swim the Skagit after the bridges were blown. What you did is exceptional. You could easily have been among the 435 we presume are Chinese prisoners now."

"I guess so, sir."

"Our country needs a hero and you will do quite well," Major Van Dyke explained. "Do you understand, sergeant?"

"Yes, sir," Josh acknowledged.

"My assistants will get you into a proper uniform, Warner," Major Van Dyke said. "They will get you properly dressed too, Miss Lawrence. The two of you will be on national TV when we take you out to the helicopter this morning."

"On TV?" Molly gasped.

"Really?" Josh added.

"There are a gaggle of reporters and TV crews camped outside the front door of this hospital. We won't be able to avoid them. I think a brief statement from the two of you would be appropriate. Do not take questions from press. That will come later after intelligence has debriefed the two of you."

"A press statement? Is that really necessary, sir?" Josh asked. The prospect of being on camera terrified him.

"You're huge news and the country wants to know about you," Major Van Dyke explained. "You have no choice, sergeant. Speaking with the press is NOT optional for you. Miss Lawrence, you are a civilian. You may address the press or not. That is your choice."

"I guess I can say something if Josh does too," Molly allowed. The major talked about their statement to the press while they finished eating. The assistants took Molly and Josh back to their room so they could change.

The assistants presented a selection of clothing for Molly. She took a pair of jeans, a blouse and a nice sweater. Josh put on the crisp new uniform he was given. He marveled as he looked down at his collar – three chevrons with two arcs below. Damn, he was higher ranked now than Rob Dolan had been when he died. Rob had served in the army and National Guard for years to make staff sergeant. The uniform even had the sunrise patch on the right shoulder representing his 41st Division. Someone had been very through when they got this uniform ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.