Her Apple Pie - Cover

Her Apple Pie

Copyright© 2013 by Argon

Chapter 12: Moving On

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Moving On - When Deputy Sheriff Cliff Henson, of Clearwater, MT, learns that his ex-fiancée, celeb singer Kylie McAdam, will attend their five-year high school reunion, he volunteers for the night shift to avoid seeing her. Yet, Kylie has a way of worming herself back into his life, upsetting his carefully planned future.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Kylie and Cliff were watching as the truck with the video crew drove off, heading back to L.A. where Meg Chuan would busy herself with the editing. Kylie had a good feeling about the young director who was open to their input and very imaginative in her work. She had brought along a young actor, Tyler Cameron. She had filmed him in the barn, listening to the Posse and wearing blue jeans and a cotton shirt. She would shoot some more scenes for the Suit And Tie video in L.A., with Tyler in an office and dressed up in business attire. Leslie had a short sequence, too, sitting on Tyler's lap.

"I can't wait to see what she'll make out of the stuff," Cliff said, echoing Kylie's thoughts.

"I saw two of her earlier clips. She's good," Kylie answered.

Chas was exiting the McAdams' house where he had spent the last days in the guest room. He was pulling a trolley case.

"Hey! You're already leaving?" Kylie asked.

He nodded. "I need to be in L.A. tomorrow," he said curtly.

Kylie raised her eyebrows. "Sylvie?"

Chas have a sad nod. "It'll be seven years tomorrow."

Kylie stepped close and hugged him. "I never knew her, but I know she meant the world to you."

Chas forced a smile. "Well, at least you two were able to put Brentano behind you."

Cliff held out his hand. "Thanks for telling me your story, back then. It gave me something to think about."

"Any time. I like Kylie, and you're what she needs. Take care, both of you!"

Kylie and Cliff watched hand in hand as Chas' silver coupe left the curb and made a turn at Main Street.

"Thanks for giving me a chance!" Kylie whispered, and he pressed her hand in response.


Cliff and Kylie were at his place, packing up. They would leave Clearwater on the next morning. Cliff had been admitted to USC law school, and he would move in with Kylie. The evening before, they'd had dinner with their parents and a few friends and between main course and dessert, they had renewed their engagement. Kylie was looking forward to living with Cliff but also to see him fulfill his own dream of becoming a lawyer.

Her own dreams were in good shape too. Her album, Kylie McAdam & The Clearwater Posse, had gone on sale a week ago. Chas had seeded low resolution copies of their video clips on YouTube and on her MySpace site, and download numbers were surprisingly high. She'd even caught You're Not It on radio the day before.

She watched Cliff as he folded shirts and pants into a suitcase. He did not own a single fancy outfit, but there would be time enough to correct that if it became a necessity. For the first months they had agreed to keep Cliff out of any music related activities. He needed to readapt to the student situation, and any distraction would be detrimental.

Kylie smiled to herself. She would keep him on track. That much she owed him for his support and trust. He had accepted her back in spite of all she had confessed to him. He even catered to her kinky side once in a while, and he was getting better at faking the dominant part.

Most importantly, she could feel that their demons were waning. There were no hang-ups anymore when they slept together, like every night. A smile crept on her face thinking of the closeness they once again had. She looked up at Cliff who had closed the lid of the suitcase.

"Done?"

"Yup. I'm gonna leave most of my stuff here. It's not like I'll need a down parka in L.A. or my snow boots."

"Small chance of that," Kylie agreed. "You're traveling light, aren't you?"

Cliff shrugged. "With the fellowship they're offering, I have some spare money to buy new stuff. Can't embarrass my fiancée, can I?"

"You'll never embarrass me, Cliff. Don't ever change for my sake. I love you just the way you are."

"That's what you say now, but wait until you're invited to the Grammy Awards. I can't come along with you wearing that rental tux I got for the prom."

That made Kylie giggle. "Why not? You looked cute in it. Don't worry. If that ever happens the label will see to your suit or tux, or whatever they'll decide you'll wear."

"Yeah, whatever. You're right. So. I'm all done."

Kylie looked at the pile of things in Cliff's room: two boxes with books, another one with his electronic gadgets, a suitcase and a backpack, the old Marshal guitar amp, and two guitar cases: one holding the Stratocaster and one holding the Ovation. Peter had dropped it off the day before insisting that Cliff took it back.

"That should fit easily into that monster of yours," she observed.

Cliff would drive them to L.A. in his Crown Vic, insisting that the car was solid and well maintained. As a concession to Kylie, he'd had it repainted two weeks before. It was a solid blue now, screaming "unmarked police car" instead of "cruiser". He had also removed the radar alarm which was illegal in most states and the search light which he did not need.

"I'll get most of the stuff into the trunk. We'll leave the guitars and the night packs in the backseats."

"Sounds like a plan. Did you get the reservations?"

"Yup. Best Western in Twin Falls, and the Alexandria in Vegas. Special rates in Vegas. I guess they expect us to gamble."

"They don't know you then," Kylie laughed. "It's going to be fun. We never made an overland trip together, except the drive back here with the rest of the Posse."

"Yeah, talk about being cramped," Cliff laughed. They'd been pressed hard to fit the entire Posse and their instruments into two cars. "It's going to be a relaxed trip."


They had another farewell get-together with their friends on that evening, and after a short night they had breakfast with both sets of parents before they climbed into the car and headed for Route 93.

"I can't believe how much better my mom looks already."

"Gives you a good feeling, right?"

"You bet. There's a lot giving me a good feeling now. I just have to look to the left to feel all tingly."

"Uh-oh. It's let's-tease-Cliff time already."

"No teasing. Just so you know what to expect."

Cliff laughed at that. They were on the state highway now and he set the cruise control to the allowed 65 mph. The old cruiser was a smooth ride, and the drive gave Cliff and Kylie ample time to discuss things. It was a scenic drive too, all through Montana and Idaho, and they enjoyed it throughly.

They made their noon break at a small roadside diner indulging in burgers and fries. They also visited the facilities and had their Thermos bottle filled with coffee by the friendly waitress.

It was just barely mid-afternoon when they rolled into Twin Falls. Cliff stopped at a gas station to fill up before they found their motel. They moved their guitars and their small overnight duffles from the car and settled in. After a quick shower they hopped back into the car and drove out to Shoshone Falls. They spent two hours there before it was time to head back.

They had a small dinner in a nearby restaurant before they retired to their motel room. As soon as the door was closed and the curtains drawn, Kylie stripped naked and let a bath. Ten minutes later they were soaking in the warm water, Cliff resting against the back of the tub and Kylie snuggled to his chest. His hands were playing idly with her breasts and she sighed with content.

"Cliff?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you in the mood?"

"Ain't I always?" he chuckled.

"So true. You know, I'm thinking, how about some real cuddly, sweet, romantic sort of sex?"

Cliff faux gasped. "You mean sex where I'm allowed to treat you nicely? Who are you and where did they replace Kylie with you?"

"Ass! No, I feel mellow and relaxed. We're gonna set up house once we arrive. I just feel that the getting-back-to-know-each-other is over. Also my guilt level is at an all-time low. I'd like to go back to the way we used to make love."

"No fucking then?"

"No fucking. Well, maybe sometimes. Maybe we can do a little roadside number."

"You're blond. You'll get sunburn."

"I'm talking a quickie here, not your double CD with bonus tracks routine," she retorted. "Can you do quickies at all?"

"What? Now you're complaining about my ginormous staying power?"

She twisted around and scooted lower until she was face to face with his erection. She gave it a kiss.

"No complaints," she smiled, kissing it again. "No, I just want sex with a view. Think we can do that?"

"Convinced me," he sighed, the tip of his penis in Kylie's mouth. Her chuckle sent shivers through him. "Kylie, I'd love to make love to you again."

"I know. I know how this dominant stuff goes against your grain, and I think I'm ripe for some tenderness again. I'm grateful for the way you indulged me, but I'm done doing penance."

"Does that mean, no thumb up your butt anymore?"

"Oh, that! If you do it with enough lube we can file it under lovemaking. I told you, it's about the mood."

"And can I still bite your neck?"

Her nipples stood to attention in a flash. "Please, yesss!"

"Can I take you doggy style and pull your hair back?"

She shivered in spite of the warm bath water. "Damn, yes! Why are you doing this?"

"Just checking my options." He pinched her nipple and she squealed. "Maybe I don't want to go all vanilla. Maybe we can keep spicing things up. Maybe tomorrow I'll cuff you to the car door handle before I'll do you standing up at the roadside?"

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Stop that!"

"Kylie?"

She looked into his eyes. "What?"

"I love you very much. I want to make you happy, and I know I'll be happy with you. Now, do you think you can finish what you started?"

"Let's soak a little while more. I can't wait to be back in our apartment with the big tub. That's going to be so nice."

"Okay, I get it. You're letting me simmer for a while longer."

"I'll make it worth the wait," she promised. She settled against his chest again. "You're my apple pie!"


They continued their trip down US Highway 93 early on the next morning. The route was known here as Great Basin Highway, and they enjoyed the scenic ride through the arid landscape.

They had reservations for a top floor standard room at the Alexandria, but when they checked in late on the next evening, they were informed that the two top floors were needed for a large wedding party. As compensation they were given a suite on a lower floor at no extra charge. Cliff and Kylie wondered about who would need two entire floors for their wedding and who could afford that, but they decided not to look into the gift horse's mouth and enjoyed the upgrade.

When waiting for the elevator for their ride up after dinner that evening they saw the newlyweds. Much to their disappointment, bride and groom were not any known celebrities. Instead, they looked like students. The groom had wavy black hair and a full beard and was wearing an old style tux while the bride wore a sixties' cocktail dress. She was a gorgeous creature with curly dark hair and blue eyes. There was so much love flowing between the two that Kylie could not help but speak up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.