Riverdale, Kids No More - Cover

Riverdale, Kids No More

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

It was June 25th, and Ethel Muggs was officially a high school graduate. Now she had a summer of sun and hanging out with friends who would be celebrating their last Summer before they take off for university. Ethel already knew where most people were heading. She had been surprised at hearing that Moose was leaving at the beginning of the Summer to go live with an uncle on the West coast.

This was her last Summer to win Jughead's attention. She had picked up a couple recipes for beef burgers from Japan that she could not wait to try and see if that held the final key to catching her 'perfect mate'. Her aunt Cora had been supportive of Ethel's efforts to win over the girl-shy guy and Ethel felt confident about her chances this Summer. She was even on the pill, on the off chance that she caught Jughead in a weak moment. She wanted to be prepared.

Ethel had been working on her running conditioning during the winter and Spring, she had always been surprised at how much endurance Jughead possessed. This time she was in tip top shape at the beginning of the Summer, knowing how Juggie did not like to work out meant she was sure to be in better shape than he. She would have a boyfriend by the end of the Summer!

August 28th, Ethel was sitting on her bed, she was trying not to cry. The last thing she wanted was for her Aunt Cora to hear her. For the whole Summer, he avoided her. The few times that she was able to spend time with him, it felt like he was not really there. Now he was gone! Left this morning to go overseas!! No one had expected that, apparently he had not really told anyone, and everyone had just thought he would be going to university like they were. Now he was gone, and she didn't even know when ... or if, she would ever see him again. This Summer sucked!

Cora knew that something did not go right. She had known of Ethel's fascination/obsession with Jughead since it started. Cora had tried to be supportive, she had helped Ethel buy clothes, learn about makeup, talked to her about what boys liked and are like. She loved her niece and knew that a beautiful woman would emerge from the younger version that was here now. But being a teenager is all about angst and perception. She could tell by the way that Ethel had come home so early today that something had happened. Cora made a pot of tea, added some apple scones that Ethel liked to a plate, and went to see what she could learn.

Ethel's door was still opened a crack, Cora knocked on it gently. She heard a hasty sniff before she heard Ethel's 'Yes?'

"Hey Eth, I felt like company with my tea and would love to spend some time with my favourite niece."

The door had gently opened from her knock, and she could see her niece sitting on her bed, hands in her lap. She could tell that it would not take much for Ethel to be crying openly. 'Oh Jughead, why do you treat her this way?' was the first thing she thought.

"Hey sweetie, I know something is bothering you. I will join you and we can just have some tea and scones until you are ready to tell me what has happened."

Ethel did not seem to hear the offer for tea, she immediately brought her hands to her face to cover her eyes as she burst out, "He's gone!"

Cora could guess who the 'he' was, but didn't understand what Ethel meant.

"He's gone ... where? What are you talking about?"

"I was talking with Betty today and she told me she had just heard it herself." Ethel dropped her hands and looked at her aunt. "Jughead had left this morning to fly overseas for a workterm project. I had no idea he was leaving! He didn't say a thing about it!"

Cora was surprised to hear he had left. She had always thought of Jughead as someone that was going to find a deadend job, and never leave Riverdale. He never seemed to have any ambition, he did not play sports, was not in the band ... he just liked to eat and hang around with Archie.

Cora could see that Ethel was completely distraught over the news. No surprise there, Cora had lost count of the times Ethel would make some plan or strategy to try getting Jughead's attention, only to see it fail.

Cora had managed to get Ethel to agree to take a year off before heading to university herself. Cora believed Ethel needed the break to get more confident in herself, to see her own potential. If she let Ethel head right into university with the rest of her friends, it would make it that much harder for Ethel to Ethel to bloom like Cora knows she will.

Cora could see a lot of her older sister in Ethel. The tall girl was just starting to show the same svelte form that her mother had grown into in her university years. At least her years of chasing after Jughead had resulted in her athletic build. Her breasts were still not the noticeable mounds that Betty or Veronica showed, but they were more than most suspected. Ethel's sense of fashion tended to minimize her attributes in that way.

Then it came to her what she could do for Ethel, and maybe get her started on her own life, with or without Jughead. If the boy was too blind to see what she had to offer, that was his loss. If anyone could get Ethel out of her shell, and help her bloom, it would be Kathy. Mind you, Cora had to admit to herself, Ethel might find herself getting more of an education than she imagined. But Cora knew that Kathy would not hurt Ethel.

Cora was sympathetic for the rest of the evening, making a light supper, Ethel's favourite. Ethel turned in early, with barely a good night. Cora waited another 30 minutes to make sure that Ethel was asleep before she called Kathy.

"Martin gym, how can I help you?"

"Kathy? I did not expect to hear you answering the phone at your own gym, let alone at this time of night."

"Wait ... who ... Cora? Is that you?"

"Haha, got it in one. How are you doing? Nice to hear the gym is still going."

"Still going?! I will have you know that it is a stellar success! Seriously, you would not believe how it has taken off in the last couple years. I have 12 personal trainers on staff now, 3 nutritionists, and 4 massage professionals. Not to mention the cleaning and admin staff."

"Wow! That is amazing. But, you know, I am not really surprised. You were always so good at getting what you really wanted. I remember when we graduated, you kept saying you wanted your own business and you loved the gym. Hard to believe you managed to change that boxing gym into something so successful."

"Like I always told you, just need to know what you really want. Besides I didn't get everything I wanted. I wanted to have this with you, don't you remember? The two of us would have seriously rocked this place. Now, I know why, so no need to say anything. I am just saying, I wish things had gone differently."

"Yeah, I know. But, at the same time, I would never have guessed how good it felt to be a mum ... even a surrogate one. Ethel has been amazing. She has not had it too easy, but we have had some amazing times. As it turns out, I need to ask a favour of you for her."

"Anything, you know that."

"I don't want you to promise me anything until you hear what I have to ask."

"Ok, what are you wanting to ask of me?"

"Ethel has been ... pursuing this boy for a couple years now. She has gone to some pretty extreme lengths some times. Today she found out that he had just left to go work overseas. She has no idea when or even if he will be back. She is pretty broken up about it. I am hoping I can convince her to spend a year before university, to get some life experience. I am hoping you would give her a job, help her see there is so much more beyond high school. I know it is a big favour, but I love my niece and I am positive that if anyone can show her just how wide the sky is, how big the horizon can be, it is you."

"Wow ... um, ok, that is not what I was expecting. Like I said before, of course I will help. I would be glad to have your niece working under me. A couple of questions though; what kind of shape is she in? Is she sexually active? Does she smoke? Is she physically fit? What is the reason that this guy apparently ignored her and moved away after her chasing him through what should have been the horniest time of his life?"

"Thanks Kathy! You are the best, I knew you would help. Ethel is a lot like I was at the beginning, remember? She is a great girl, upbeat and optimistic. No, she does not smoke. She is in really great shape, much like a marathon runner. She is still a virgin, but she definitely knows where the important bits are on herself. As for why he did not seem interested in taking her up on the very obvious offer, well personally I think he is an idiot, but also, Ethel has a problem with an overbite that is a bit obvious."

"Ok, she sounds good so far. I should warn you though, if she is too much like you in the beginning, I may not be able to keep my hands to myself. I miss you Cora. If I have the young you running around my gym ... well, lets just say that is a lot of temptation."

Cora sat there for a minute, letting her mind wander over the possibilities of Kathy and Ethel. One of her hands slid down to her crotch and started rubbing as her minds eye saw more and more detail.

"Sorry, kind of faded out there for a minute." Cora realized she had been silent for at least a minute after hearing Kathy say that.

"You know Kathy, if you find yourself attracted to my niece, feel free to do whatever you want. Just be gentle with her. I think you would make a great first lover for her."

"Mmm ... damn Cora, now you have me seriously thinking it. When will she be getting here and will you be with her?"

Cora could hear the desire in Kathy's voice.

"Sorry little Kat, I can't leave now, but I am hoping to get Ethel to you within a few days. Can she stay with you, or do you know anyone that would rent her a room? I really don't want her to get an apartment alone right now."

"Well then, mia Corazon, I will just have to make do with your niece for now. As for a place for her to stay, my condo has a couple bedrooms, she is more than welcome to stay there until she knows where she wants to go."

"Now, I am happy to do this favour for you. Of course you understand I will be wanting a return favour, right?"

"Sure, whatever I can do."

"When is your next vacation? Nevermind, does not matter. I expect you to plan on spending your next 2 week vacation here, with me. You know I have lovers, some men, some women, but none of them are you. We have been apart for over 10 years while you took care of your niece. It sounds like she is almost ready to move on, so I want to make it clear, I will do my utmost to have you back with me."

Cora had forgotten how determined Kathy could be sometimes. She could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of what Kathy would do to her ... what Kathy would MAKE her do.

"Um ... I was planning on taking a Christmas holiday this year, no firm destination..."

"Nice. I want you to set it up as soon as possible. Let me know when you have reserved your seats for the flight. Don't pack much, December is still pretty hot here."

"Ok.", Cora could not think straight. This is not what she had planned for the evening, but obviously Kathy had not changed too much. The thought that maybe she could be with Kathy again, that it was not over, had her trembling in happiness.

"Um ... I will let you know when Ethel is coming tomorrow or ... uh ... today, no, sorry ... uh ... the next day. Ok?"

"Sounds good to me. I am really looking forward to getting to know your niece. By the time you get here, you will barely recognize the woman that you will see. I promise you. Until then. Have a good night."

"You too ... good night."

Oh wow ... what have I gotten Ethel into.

Three days later, Ethel walking down the exit ramp at LAX. Her aunt Cora had been very convincing in her arguments that this is what Ethel should do now. She told Ethel that, Ethel needed to get away from Riverdale for a while, live a life somewhere completely different. That this would be the best way to move on.

Ethel was a smart girl, she understood intellectually that her aunt was right, but she was also still just 17, and what she wanted was to wallow in self-pity over the loss of the love of her life. So she had not noticed the flight too much. She had tried not to cry over thoughts of how similar it is that she is flying away from Riverdale, just like her Juggiekins. She was sure that the universe was really against her happiness.

Ethel exited to the reception area, she was feeling nervous, LA was a BIG city. Cora had told her that, an old friend of hers would meet Ethel at the airport and help her get settled. Ethel had been told that this friend was the owner of a successful gym and had agreed to take Ethel on to work there. Cora had assured Ethel that this was all part of her year off from university. Cora had assured her that taking this year off would do wonders for her confidence when she finally went.

Cora couldn't tell Ethel too much regarding what to look for, other than Kathy was a tall woman and her hair 10 years ago was blonde. As Ethel looked around the waiting crowd, to try and pick out Kathy, she realized that it was true what they said about California apparently. She had never seen so many blondes in one place before, and the variety of 'blonde' was staggering.

She was looking around, feeling a little self-conscious at just standing still while she was looking, when she thought she heard her name. She focused her attention on the side where she was sure it had come from and almost immediately had her eyes locked on one woman that stood out from the rest. She was a blonde, her hair ruler straight, hanging loose to drape across her shoulders slightly.

This woman was tall too, Ethel could tell that she was actually taller than her, and Ethel was a taller than average girl at 5'9". The woman was smiling and waving at her. Ethel gave a small wave in return and moved to the opening in the reception area, the woman moved along the outside to meet her there.

As they approached, Ethel got a better look at the woman ... Kathy she remembered Cora had told her. Kathy was impressive to look at. Ethel could see that she was in great shape. As a runner herself, Ethel could tell by the way Kathy walked that she had energy. She could also tell by the shorts and halter top that Kathy was in amazing shape with a bust that was impressively presented to the world.

The woman stopped a few feet away. "Ethel I presume?"

"Hi, yes I'm Ethel." Ethel was a little intimidated by this woman. For the first time that she could remember, she was looking up to meet the eyes of another woman. "You are Kathy, right?"

Kathy could feel the smile breakout on her face on hearing the confirmation. She was amazed at how much Ethel reminded her of the younger Cora. Kathy could immediately see what Cora meant about the overbite, but she did not think it too bad. Ethel was taller than Cora had been, but she had that same aura of innocence that had been irresistible to Kathy back then ... and as she was discovering, now too.

Ethel found Kathy to be very friendly and seemed very happy to see her. Kathy seemed very interested in how her aunt Cora had been, but Ethel figured since they were old friends, it made sense that Kathy would be curious to what she had been doing since they had last been together.

When they got to Kathy's condo, she showed Ethel the room she could use and made it clear that she should consider this to be here home away from home. Kathy explained that Cora had told her that this year was for Ethel to get out of Riverdale and see some of the world before university. Kathy asked if Ethel would like to order something for delivery as she did not feel like cooking.

Ethel asked Kathy if she would mind if Ethel made something for the both of them? Kathy was all smiles as she indicated Ethel should do what she wanted. Kathy took a seat in the kitchen and was quiet for a while to let Ethel focus on her preparations. Ethel changed that when she started asking Kathy about the gym and what her job there would be, as she was chopping some bok choy.

Ethel knew that Kathy worked at a gym and expected her to be health conscious about her food, and when she looked in the fridge, when deciding what to make, she knew she had been right. So, Ethel figured a light orange salad, with kale, bok choy and sprouts. She added some sliced chicken, when she saw the leftovers. She quickly made a vinaigrette from extra-virgin olive oil and some balsamic vinegar.

Kathy was impressed with Ethel's quick meal and complimented her on making it so quickly from scratch. Ethel explained that she had been working on her cooking for the last couple years, to try and impress a guy she really liked. Kathy was sympathetic, but was quick to tell Ethel that in no time at all, she would ensure that Ethel quickly forgot about any guy that could not appreciate what she had to offer.

Kathy took the next day off to show Ethel around the area and help her get settled. Kathy explained to Ethel that her idea was for Ethel to work in each section of her gym, to get to work with all the staff and get an idea of what they do. Then they shopped. Kathy made a point of telling Ethel that now that she was in California, she needed appropriate beachwear. She helped Ethel pick out some sandals, wraps, sunglasses, hats, and bikini. She could not get Ethel to even look at the string bikini's but the one pieces that she managed to get Ethel into showed her that Ethel had nice pair of firm, large B cup breasts. Ethel's ass was tight and high, Kathy could tell immediately that Ethel had done a lot of running. Her legs as well showed the definition of a sprinter as well as the lean muscle of a marathoner.

Over the next week, Ethel got to meet and work with the other staff members and they all seemed really happy to work for Kathy. Of the 12 personal trainers, 9 are women, 3 are men; the 3 nutritionists are women and 2 of the massage therapists are men and 1 woman. Ethel was a little lost, and frankly, intimidated to begin with. All the trainers were in amazing shape and looked like they should be on magazine covers. Kathy had her working with them mainly as the other positions were more specialized skills.

Ethel noticed how relaxed the work environment was at the gym, but at the same time, when Kathy said she wanted something done, someone was always quick to volunteer. Kathy had Ethel work out at the same time she was doing hers. Kathy had stated that she wanted to get a sense of Ethel's conditioning. Kathy was fairly impressed, there were a few spots for improvements, but Ethel had a solid understanding of the basics in keeping fit.

Ethel was pleased when Kathy would compliment her on her form for a particular exercise. Ethel loved coming to the gym, all of the floors had large, floor to ceiling windows to let in the sun. But the AC did a great job keeping the temperature cool. Kathy's location helped, as there were tall trees helping to shade the windows a bit on 3 sides of the building.

Kathy could see more and more how sexy Ethel really was, but she could see the insecurity regarding her overbite. She wanted to stop that as soon as possible, so convinced Ethel to see her orthodontist to see what could be done. By the end of the second week, Ethel had seen the Orthodontist and he had arranged for the procedure, which he assured her would be fairly simple and could be done in an hour or two.

It took 2 days for the puffiness from the drugs and the procedure to go away, and the first time Ethel saw the new her in the mirror, she was shocked at how different it seemed to her. She could remember the teasing she received as a young girl because of the overbite, and now she really knew that it would not happen ever again.

Kathy's reaction, was very gratifying. Kathy had made a point of telling her that she would have to fight off the men and women that would be hitting on her. She had said this with a bit of a teasing smile, while Ethel blushed at the idea of being hit on by anyone. But, quietly ... to herself ... Ethel thought that someone hitting on her, or even trying to seduce her ... would be really, really ... amazing.

Ethel had been a little surprised the first time that she had heard the sounds of sex coming from Kathy's bedroom. Kathy had never said she was seeing someone, but actually hearing her moans and groans, the creak of the bed as it shifts, this had Ethel unsure what she should do.

Ethel had been out spending the evening with a couple of the personal trainers, Lana and Teri. Lana was the typical California surfer girl, a couple inches shorter than Ethel at about 5'6", but with a page boy style hair cut. While Teri obviously had her heritage from somewhere in Asia as she was barely over 5', but beautiful long, black hair that hung down to her ass. They were trying to convince her to go dancing with them at some of the clubs downtown, but Ethel was still a little to self-conscious to do something like that and begged off saying she was feeling tired. They did not pressure her too much, for which Ethel was relieved.

When Lana and Teri were ready to head home to get ready for a night out, Lana came up to Ethel, gently but firmly grasped her chin, looked her in the eyes and said, "You won't be able to say no to us forever, besides, you are way too cute to stay home of a friday night."

Lana held her eyes for a few more seconds, then smiled and softly brushed the back of her fingers along Ethel's jaw before telling her she would see her at work tomorrow. Then she and Ashley were gone and Ethel headed back to the condo.

She did not remember the trip back too much, the memory of Lana obviously flirting with her played over and over in her mind. She was not really sure what to think, as Lana looked into her eyes, she felt a tingle that she had not felt for a woman before. She realized that Lana was hitting on her ... and she found that she was seriously reconsidering her reluctance to go out with them. She could still feel the caress along her jawline when she realized she was inside the condo.

Ethel shook off her confusion, slipped off her sneakers and headed for her room.

"Mmmmm ... oh yes ... slowly, ssssllloooowwwwwwlllyyyyyyyy ... aaahhhh! Now stop, just wiggle them slowly, show my nipples some love while you are doing that."

The words drifted out of Kathy's bedroom as Ethel was walking down the hall to her room. Ethel could tell that it was Kathy that was speaking. She had planned on trying to just walk on by, as quietly as possible, but the lust in Kathy's voice held her standing still outside the door.

"Oohhh yessss, bite them, bite them ... gently. Mmmm ... you are sooo good at that. Stir me up with those fingers, those lovely long fingers ... mmmmm. Bring those fingers up here, I want to taste myself."

Ethel blushed at the images in her mind, Kathy lying back, holding a hand that is covered in her juices to her lips, sucking on the fingers. Ethel realized she was panting, she had an almost overwhelming desire to stroke her pussy, but could not make herself move.

"Enough! I need to taste you! Get over on your back ... yes, you look so good ... God I was tempted to drag you into the sauna at the gym. Now, spread those legs ... yessss, so nice, so wet ... mmmm..."

Ethel could hear a new set of moans now, the other person started slow, but was growing in volume. Whatever Kathy was doing, her lover was definitely enjoying it.

"Don't tease me! Please, please ... lick my clit, please! Oooohhh ... oooohhhhh ... there, yes there ... urgggg ... thank you, ohhhh thannnnkkkk yooouuu. Ah! Ah! Ah! You know ... oh yeah, you know ... there, that there is the good, soooooo gooood ... aaaahhhhhhhh..."

Ethel realized that Kathy's lover was another woman. She did not recognize the voice, but Kathy had mentioned the gym, so she must go there. She hadn't considered that Kathy might have female lovers too.

Ethel could not move as she listened to Kathy bring her lover to orgasm over and over, until the unknown woman begged for a break. She heard Kathy make a comment that resulted in the woman chuckle lightly, sounding obviously out of breath.

Ethel realized that either of them could come out at any time and quickly moved on to her room. Once she was inside, she could not stop herself from stripping off her clothes and dropping onto the bed, her hands driving to her very needy pussy. She had an itch there like never before. Her mind was full of what must have been happening, Kathy's face buried in the other woman's crotch, Kathy's hands gripping her thighs, maybe reaching up to tweak and twist her lover's nipples.

Her fingers danced across her clit, stroking it with practiced precision. She liked squeezing the lips, rubbing them against each other as her other hand ran ovals on her clit. It was less than a minute before she felt the tremors, then the small seizures over the next 30 seconds as the little spikes of joy popped on her nerves, tingling all the way from her hair to her toes.

She just laid there, gasping for breath. That was the fastest she had ever gotten to climax. But as she laid there, she became aware that she could still hear them. The condo is insulated to keep the sounds out and in, but inside the condo, the rooms are not nearly as sound proof.

The volume was lower, less distinct, but she could hear the other woman, moaning again. Kathy obviously playing with her again. Ethel lost sense of time, the muted sounds of sex drifting into her room, the strange woman ... then Kathy calling out her pleasure, then muffled moans and sounds. Then maybe a pause for a minute, maybe two, then the crack of a slap, followed immediately with a cry of delight ... a delay ... another crack, another cry ... the pattern works itself out over the next few minutes, the cries getting deeper, throatier, more desperate.

It is an hour or more before the cacophony of lust is silent. Ethel was wiped out on her bed, lying on the covers, one hand still slowly stroking her overworked clit. The last 10 to 15 minutes had been a practice in gentle manipulation, her clit just unable to handle any more aggressive attention. Both of her nipples were rigid and red with abuse. Their heated throbbing, testament to the attention and intensity of the pinching, rubbing and twisting she visited upon them.

Feeling a little self-conscious, Ethel waited another 10 minutes to ensure there was no follow up session starting, before she slowly staggered into her shower. She needed to wash away the accumulated sweat and juices that her marathon masturbation had coated her in.

She managed to get back to her bed and immediately crashed in exhaustion. When she finally woke up, she noticed the time on the clock said just past 10am. She panicked for a couple seconds before she remembered it is Saturday, and she was not working today.

She pulled on a tshirt and a thin pair of shorts, and headed for the kitchen. Ethel was feeling very hungry and thirsty this morning. She stopped abruptly at the entrance to the main room on seeing Kathy sitting at the dining table, in a short dressing gown, just sipping coffee. It did not look like she had been up for too long.

Ethel was not sure what to do, if Kathy would say something about her being here now. She wondered if Kathy's lover was still asleep in Kathy's bed. The idea gave her a twinge inside, she could feel the beginnings of another itch forming.

Kathy noticed her standing there and gave her a small smile.

"Good morning. I did not expect to see you up yet, after being out with Teri and Lana. I am a little surprised you made it back at all."

"Um ... good ... good morning. I didn't go out with them last night..." Ethel was feeling embarrassed as she realizes this tells Kathy that she was home last night.

Kathy is still for a second before laughing lightly.

"Aahhh ... hehe, I can imagine what you must have heard when you came in then." Kathy was obviously entertained at the thought as she had a wide smile on her face as she took another sip from her coffee.

"I hope we weren't too loud. Lauren just can't be quiet when she has an orgasm. Normally I wouldn't have had someone visiting, but I thought you were heading out last night, so I invited her over. I hope we didn't bother you."

Ethel could see that Kathy was watching to see her reaction. As Ethel had no objection to women having female or male lovers, her aunt Cora had made sure to instill in her an open attitude toward sexuality.

"No, please don't worry about it. I am sorry if I am interfering with your personal life. I don't want you to feel like you need to be careful around me or anything." Ethel had taken a couple of steps into the room in her enthusiasm to ensure Kathy understood that Ethel had nothing negative to think regarding her for last night.

Kathy was happy to see that Ethel obviously meant what she said and was not feeling uncomfortable with the idea of her having sex with another woman. Actually, now that she was looking, she could tell that something about it must have appealed to the young woman, her nipples, which she had not noticed at first, were ready to launch from Ethel's chest, they were so prominent. Just like her aunt, Kathy wondered if Ethel could orgasm from having her nipples played with as well?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.