Mistaken Identity
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Coming back from getting their RFID implanted, they went to the common room. Stan and Tom were watching a movie. Julia was on the phone and waved Terry over. Nancy and Sally picked up books to read, while Bob headed for his den. Sarah and Rusty looked at one another, then without a word, turned toward their room. As they walked down the hall, they caressed each other. Entering they dropped their robes, turning to each other, then wrapping their arms around each other. They began exchanging kisses, first with small, light, teasing, touches which quickly grew in intensity. Their arousal began to grow from its already elevated level. With their heads inclined to each other, lips locked together, their tongues dueled and caressed, adding to their pleasure. Keeping their arms around each other, they eased toward the bed in small steps while continuing to kiss and caress each other. Reaching the bed, their kisses paused as Rusty lifted her up to lay her on the bed then joined her. Lying alongside each other, he began kissing her neck. She followed his lead as they kissed and caressed each other.

They shifted as they touched each other with their lips and tongue, moving the kisses and licks toward their nipples. They took turns sucking each other’s nipples to stiffness. When Rusty sucked on Sarah’s nipples, milk flowed into his mouth adding to her arousal. After drinking some of her milk, his caresses moved down her body to her naval. His tongue probing her naval caused her to shiver and caress his head.

Sarah caressed his chest with her lips and tongue while he gently licked her breasts then drew milk from them. When her milk released she felt the wetness between her labia increase. Just after he probed her naval with his tongue, she did the same to him as her fingers began to caress his testicles. Each kiss they shared increased their arousal and passion.

Easing further down, Rusty covered her clit hood with his mouth then caressed it with his tongue. He pushed his tongue underneath the hood to just touch her clit. Sarah responded with a moan as she spread her legs. He kissed around her labia then along the inside of her thighs before sliding his tongue down one partially swollen labium then up the other. His caress caused Sarah to moan and shiver again, as she felt a small orgasm which pushed more cream out between her labia. With his caresses, her labia swelled, fully-engorging with blood, opening like the petals of a flower. So focused on giving her pleasure Rusty hardly noticed that it looked like a flower about to bloom. Along with the additional cream, she released more of her scent into the air.

Sarah pulled on Rusty’s hips urging him to straddle her. Pulling is cock to her mouth, she licked its head. Enjoying the taste, she closed her lips around the tip and caressed it lightly with her tongue. The sensations she felt from Rusty’s touches were beyond anything she could remember. Holding on to his hips she lifted her shoulders up to lick from his cock to his ball sac. She took each ball gently into her mouth, and caressed it with her tongue. Licking back down his cock she lowered her shoulders so she could again hold his cock in her mouth. Her tongue lightly caressed it, as enjoyed the taste of his pre-cum.

Rusty sucked a labium into his mouth then caressed it his tongue while holding it firmly with his lips. His intense caresses resulted in the labia swelling even more. After caressing a labium, he licked the cream from it then shifted his caresses to another. He worked toward the center caressing each in the same manner, then slid his tongue through the crease between her labia collecting her cream. His tongue slid deeply between her labia causing more cream to release, which he sucked into mouth and swallowed. With each pass of his tongue, she shuddered with a stronger orgasm, pushing out more of her sweet fluid. There was so much of the sweet juice that he had difficulty collecting before escaping.

She slid his cock deep in her mouth then held it there while caressing it with her tongue. She could feel small orgasms cresting, each one stronger than the next. She began to suck harder on his cock, pulling him into her throat. While sliding his cock back and forth in her mouth, she caressed his balls with her fingers, as they began to tighten up.

When he felt Sarah rising to another orgasm, he slid two fingers deep into her cunt. He hooked his fingers, to rub the top of inside of her cunt, behind her clit. He licked up her labia and around her clit, causing her hips to buck up. He took her clit in his mouth, gently sucking and stoking it with his tongue. Her hips began to thrust down, trying to increase his contact. Feeling her need he gripped her labia between two fingers as he tugged and rubbed them. He could feel himself rapidly reaching his own point of release.

Sarah felt his cock swell in her mouth then began to jerk, spraying hot fluid on the back of her tongue. Pulling back she caught his cum in her mouth, just as her orgasm crashed over her. She continued to hold the knob of his cock in her mouth while swallowing his cum as they joined together in release. Her body bucked and then stiffened, as she peaked. It was so intense that she was having trouble catching her breath. She felt like she had just run 10 miles in a minute.

She rolled Rusty off to the side. He turned around and crawled back up to her. They kissed and hugged. Sarah felt his hard cock then pulled it toward her cunt.

“What you did to me?” she whispered as she was pulling his cock. “It was so wonderful. It was unlike anything I have never experienced. But I want you in me now. Please.”

“Are you sure? I don’t have any protection.”

“That’s not a problem.”

“I really enjoyed you sucking on my cock. It seemed almost like I could feel you doing it.”

“That’s the way I felt when you were licking and sucking my labia. It felt so good.” She shivered, as she thought about it. “Then when you began caressing my clit with your tongue while stroking my labia with your fingers, the pleasure was so intense.”

“Yes, I know.”

Sitting up, she pushed him on his back and took his cock in her mouth. Moving her head back and forth several times, she stroked it with her tongue, until it was harder. She straddled his hips and sat down, to trap his cock between her still swollen labia. She slid back and forth several times, wetting it with her juice. Rising up slightly, she wiped the head back and forth between her wet labia, then moving the head to her opening, she slowly lowered her hips. She shivered as the cock slipped through the entrance and into her sheath. She continued to lower her hips until he was fully inside her, while savoring the feeling of it sliding deep into her. Their shared thoughts added to the intensity of the sensations for both of them.

Their intimate joining increased their mental connection, until they each fully felt the sensations in both of their bodies, in effect, their minds had joined together as one. Feeling both their bodies sensations, drove her warm feelings of arousal to new levels of intensity, as she slowly moved up and down on his cock. Each stroke seemed to cause it to harden and swell more. She found that her larger swollen labia sliding along his cock magnified the sensations she felt. She leaned forward, dangling her very long, extended nipple in front of his mouth.

“My, your nipples really elongate when your breasts hang down.”

“Yes, that is due to one of the changes Liz made to my body. My large labia are a part of it too. I was not particularly pleased with them before, but, now, I REALLY like the feeling. It’s like they intensify the feeling of your cock stroking my sheath.”

He sucked the nipple into his mouth, again releasing her milk.

“Wow. You really release the milk rapidly this way. You could drown me. But, oh, what a way to drown!”

“It feels wonderful having your hard cock pumping my cunt, while you’re sucking my nipple. I can feel the milk release, then you drinking the milk as though it was myself. Suck the other nipple, please. Alice and Judy once sucked my nipples this way. But I didn’t have the same connection with them, although it was very good. Our connection is so much better. I can feel both your sensations and mine.”

“Yes. They are hard to tell apart.”

“Whenever you want to stop sucking on my nipples, can we roll over? I think I would like to feel you on top, thrusting that big cock deep into me.”

“Well, let me suck both a bit more. But don’t get too tired.”

She continued to slowly raise and lower her hips. Having him sucking on her nipples caused her to have several small cums, each one causing the muscles in her sheath to ripple. He helped her, by supporting her hips with his hands. Rusty stopped sucking her nipples, leaving them enlarged and extended, like a thumb hanging on her breasts. He pulled her down tight to him and then rolled them over. As he did that, she wrapped her legs over his butt, so that she could hold him deep inside of her.

“Oh, this feels so wonderful. Please fuck me now.”

He slid his cock slowly in and out of her. She alternated tightening and loosening the muscles in her sheath, which maximized the feeling of his cock sliding in her. When she tightened her sheath muscles, her enlarged, swollen, lips tightly gripped his cock, greatly increasing their sensations. When her orgasm crested, she suddenly clamped down on his cock, stopping his cock from moving. When she relaxed, he began stroking her again. He reached down and licked her lips. He then caressed her enlarged nipples with his tongue. She caressed his back and sides with her hands. She flexed her hips in time with his strokes. Before long, she rose quickly to another more intense orgasm, then rapidly to another. Soon they were happening one right after another. The thrust of her hips meeting his became more urgent.

“Please, faster.”

Rusty picked up the pace of his thrusts. With each orgasmic crest, her sheath clenched his cock tightly, hardly letting him move for a moment. His increased thrusting added to his arousal, increasing the tightness in his balls. That, and the sensations he could feel from within her, were driving him rapidly toward his crest. His balls tightened up, then sprayed his hot cum in her sheath. He came so hard that he felt light-headed. Sarah came, screaming. The feeling was so intense, she again couldn’t get her breath. The room grayed out and she went limp, but her contractions continued gently squeezing his cock.

He eased down on her, pulling her to him and again rolled over. When he did, he saw that they had an audience.

“We heard the scream and ... were concerned,” said Sally.

“Get me a washcloth, please.”

“Sure.” Sally pushed Terry’s wheelchair over by the bed.

“Good grief,” said Nancy, “we will need to air out this room tomorrow, otherwise everyone will be so oversexed nothing will get done.”

Bob said, “Don’t forget, you all need to be up early tomorrow. Good night. Come on, Nancy. We need to practice.” Their laughter was heard as they moved toward their room down the hall. Stan and Julia were right behind them, caressing each other as they proceeded to their room.

Sally came back with a washcloth and towel, just as Sarah started to stir. “Did I pass out?”

“I think so. You were awfully quiet.”

“Wait, you were on top. How long was I out?”

“Oh, about 5 minutes, maybe a bit longer. You missed the audience.”

“Audience?”

“Yes, you screamed as you came, drawing everyone to the door.”

Sarah shifted then felt Rusty’s cock start to slide out of her. She could feel his cum leaking out. “Oh, I’m going to make a mess on you. You really filled me up.”

“Well, you came so much I thought you peed on me.”

“I did not pee on you.”

“I know, but your cunt unleashes a flood of sweet juice when you cum. The harder you cum, the more you release. I love it almost as much as you.”

“I love you too. So much so fast. It feels so good. It’s like a wonderful dream.”

“Yes. But, believe me, it is no dream,” said Rusty as he pulled her tight in his arms.

“Sarah and Rusty, would you let me lick up your cream, please,” Sally said in a small, pleading, voice. “It smells so good, I’m just dying to taste it.”

“It’s okay with me. But I need some help, because as soon as I lose the cock plugging my sheath, there is going to be a flood.”

“Here, let me help you. If you two will roll over so Rusty is on top, then, if Rusty raises up a bit and slides forward that should pivot the mouth of your cunt up, to hold his cum. Then, if we hold your cunt lips to his cock as it withdraws, it will give me a chance to place my mouth over it before it runs out.”

“As full as my cunt is, you may have some difficulty catching it all.”

“So I drown in cum, but what a way to drown,” laughed Sally. Rusty pulled out then quickly slid to the side, letting Sally slide her mouth between Sarah’s still swollen labia. Once Sally covered Sarah’s cunt with her mouth, they rolled over placing Sarah pussy over Sally’s open mouth. After Rusty pulled free, Sarah pulled him over to her. Sensing her intent, he shifted until his cock was below her head. Once she could reach it, Sarah lost no time in covering his cock with her mouth. She carefully sucked and licked the residual cream off of it then turned her attention to his balls. By the time she had licked all the cream off him, his cock was hard again.

“Now, go fill Sally’s pussy.”

“I don’t know if I’m up to it”

“Just give her a nice cum with your stiff cock, then I can lick her juices off of you too.”

Rusty moved to stand behind Sally who had her legs hanging off the bed. Her ass was right at the edge, just the right height for fucking. Rusty stepped carefully between her spread legs. He could see that her cunt was very wet. He opened the lips with the head of his cock then slid it between her lips. Feeling his cock she lifted and spread her legs. He then slid it deep into her sheath. As his cock slid into her, she moaned into Sarah’s cunt.

Sarah noticed Terry, sitting speechless at the side of the bed. She was staring at everything, but seemed to focus on Sarah’s dangling breasts. Leaning forward, with her breasts dangling, her nipples were thrust out, erect and firm. Small drops of milk were glistening on the surface of her nipples. Sarah asked, “Terry, do you want to suck them again?”

Terry hesitated.

“It’s okay with me. It is totally up to you whether you do or not. You are welcome to some more milk. You seemed to like it earlier. I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

Terry eased over onto the bed from the wheelchair, trying to avoid putting pressure on her still tender feet. Lying on her back, she slid over next to Sally then partially underneath Sarah’s dangling nipple. Sarah shifted then lowered her breast, till her nipple was within easy reach of Terry’s lips. Terry reached up to cup the tit and pull it into her mouth, squeezing it slightly, causing a small amount of milk to spray in her open mouth. She quickly covered the swollen nipple with her mouth. As soon as she sucked on the nipple, the milk literally ran into her waiting mouth.

The stimulation by Sally and Terry brought Sarah to the crest of another orgasm, squirting more cream into Sally’s mouth and over her face. Sarah ground her cunt onto Sally’s caressing mouth, as she had several orgasms in a row. Sally wrapped her legs around Rusty, pulling him deep into her cunt, as her orgasm crested.

Sarah managed to remain on her hands and knees after her orgasms subsided. Sally slid out from under Sarah. By this time, Terry had emptied the one breast and wiggled over to suckle the other. Sarah asked her to wait a minute. She turned and lay back on a dry part of the bed. She pulled Terry to her and kissed her, then let her suckle at her other breast.

Sally got up, walking unsteadily as she went to find clean bed linen. She came back just as Terry had finished emptying Sarah’s breast. “Okay, everyone up, we need to fix ourselves a dry bed, so that we can sleep.”

Sarah helped Terry back into the wheelchair, while Rusty helped Sally re-make the bed. Sarah noticed a long look on Terry’s face. She bent down next to her, and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

“You’ve never done anything like that before, of your own free, will have you?” She shook her head, no. She lifted Terry’s chin, so that they could look into each other’s eyes. “Terry, I don’t know how much you know about us, or about this group. We love one another very much, and everything we do together is a way for us to physically express our love for each other. Did you enjoy sucking my breasts?”

“Yes, it was very enjoyable,” replied Terry with a slight smile.

“Did you feel uncomfortable with what Sally was doing?”

“No, but I am not sure I could do what she was doing.”

“Is that because Gary forced you to do similar things?”

Sniffling a bit, she nodded, yes. “I think so, and I have trouble believing that you all could really want to be around me.”

“Just remember, all of us care about you. Never feel that there is any requirement for you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Just do what you feel comfortable doing. Our physical interactions are just one expression of our feelings for each other. Sally and I both enjoy tasting each other, and sucking some cocks. To us, what we just did is one of several ways for us to show and enjoy our love for another.” By then, the bed had been made, so she said, “Come on, let’s get some sleep.” Helping Terry backing into bed, she lay down on one side of her with Sally slipping in on the other side. Rusty then spooned to Sarah’s back.

By the time they were comfortably in each other’s arms, they had already started to doze off.

Sarah and Rusty were the first to rise. They carefully extracted themselves from the tangle so they could freshen up. He helped her with expressing her milk and occasionally distracting her with kisses. Sarah was surprised by the amount of milk she had in the bottle. Rusty took it to the refrigerator, while Sarah cleaned up the breast pump. Rusty and Sarah had just entered the shower when Sally and Terry joined them. Terry’s feet had healed enough that she could stand comfortably in the shower while wearing heels. Although they made sure to assist each other in washing, along with some groping, they didn’t let their emotions run wild.

As they were drying off Sarah said, “Terry you look much more relaxed this morning.”

“I do feel better. Some of my aches have diminished. My feet are sore, but I can tolerate standing on them for short periods of time by wearing heels. I am still bothered by how I responded at Gary’s, but it is not as bad as yesterday.” Sarah, Sally and Rusty pulled her into and embraced, with each of them kissing her gently, but with feeling. Just then, Rusty’s stomach growled, causing everyone to start laughing.

“Guess we know someone is hungry, besides me,” said Sarah. When they went into the bedroom after drying, they found a pair of pants and a shirt laying on the bed, along with a note for Rusty. It said, “Rusty, thought you might need some fresh clothes. I think these will fit you. Nancy.”

Sally found some clothes, in their stock of emergency clothing, that Terry could wear. They all dressed quickly. Terry watched the others, as they dressed and assisted each other. She could feel the warmth between them and, surprisingly, the warmth they felt toward her. It helped lift the cloud from her thoughts. By the time they were done, she was smiling.

“My, Terry, you look happy,” said Sarah.

“Well, no one could be unhappy around the three of you very long. I have never felt such warmth in my whole life. I don’t know how long the three of you have been together, but I can see a strong bond between all of you.”

“Surprisingly, I have only really been with Sally for about two days although I’ve known her a little longer. I just met Rusty yesterday, although I feel as if I have known Rusty a very long time. I agree with your observations about the feelings between us. It does feel good, stable and very warm.”

They headed off to the kitchen, and were the last to arrive for breakfast. Breakfast was set out as a small buffet. Sally assisted Terry in getting her breakfast, since she was still using the wheelchair. When she sat down with her plate, she noticed how much was on it, then glanced at Rusty’s and Sarah’s plates, which were just as full.

Julia piped up, “Well I’m glad I already have my food. I don’t think those four left any.” Everyone laughed, to the embarrassment of the four. “Sex consumes a lot of energy, doesn’t it?” Her comment prompted more laughter.

“That may be,” said Sarah, “but I can’t wait to do it again and again ... It was the best I have ever experienced. Until I lived with Alice and Judy, I had never experienced deep love and sex at the same time, with no strings attached. Well, these three have taken me to a new level.”

Terry blushed. “I couldn’t just watch, they just drew me to them, like I was hypnotized. I watched at first and then, with a lot of hesitancy, I joined in, with Sarah’s encouragement. Besides, I couldn’t pass up another chance to drink Sarah’s warm, sweet, milk.” On hearing Terry’s comments, several pairs of nipples stiffened. The guys also shifted, to relieve the pressure of their swelling cocks.

They were nearly finished when Al arrived. “Sorry to cut it so close. Traffic was difficult coming this way but should be okay going toward the clinic.”

“Not a problem,” replied Bob. “Were you able to sort out your jobs for today?”

“Yes. My other commitments are covered until tomorrow.”

“You are welcome to spend the night if that works better for you.”

“Thanks. Let’s see how the day goes.”

They were nearly finished with coffee when Bob said, “Al, here are the keys to the red Suburban. Rusty, these are the written directions to the clinic.” While Bob was talking, Sally left, and came back with sidearm for Rusty, Sarah’s Glock, and extra clips for both.

“Think we will need those,” said Al.

“Not really, but...”

Al laughed, “Okay. Now, if I remember right the Suburban is outfitted like my special limos.”

“Yes. I think you’ve driven one before.”

“I have, but I think there are a few minor differences. Nothing important now that I think about it.”

“You all probably need be going soon.”

“Okay.” With that, the six of them left for the clinic.

On the way to the vehicle Al said softly, “Bob seems a little edgy.”

“Yes,” replied Rusty with Sally smirking. “There are more loose ends than Bob likes to have.”

“He does like things well orchestrated and I’m all for it. But sometimes...”

“I like orchestrated to, but it doesn’t always work past the first move. This time all the eyes are active and have different perceptions, so we should be fine.”

“Okay.” Al responded just as the group approached the vehicle storage building. Rusty keyed in a pass code. After hearing a series of beeps, he entered a second pass code to open the overhead door. Once the door was up Al pressed the remote start key.

After a moment they entered the Suburban and were soon on their way.


After the group left for the clinic, Tom, Stan and Bob gathered the equipment they needed to check out Gary’s place. After reviewing their options and a Google map, they decided they would drive right up to the house. If someone was there, they would claim they were lost or were given the wrong directions.

It was shortly after noon when Stan, Tom and Bob returned to the estate. Nancy was standing outside the office waiting for them. As soon as they stepped out of the truck Bob said, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I am aware of. It is comforting to have the three of you back safe and sound. How did it go?”

“Simply put, I think we achieved most of what we set out to do.”

“Good.”

“Where do we want to put the DVDs and tapes?” asked Tom.

“Let’s put them in secure storage room 5,” replied Bob. “I believe it is empty.”

“There was that much,” responded Nancy.

“No. Probably about 300 DVDs and maybe two dozen tapes. We need to keep it separate from everything else until Terry decides what to do with them.”

“So what happened?” asked Nancy.

“We’ll tell you over lunch. Since it is a nice day, why don’t you get lunch setup on the patio while we store the videos and put our tools away. We are going to need to order some more bugs since we sacrificed 4 today along with a repeater.”

“Put it on the to-do list,” replied Nancy as she walked toward the house.

After lunch, Stan and Tom went to get the items they needed to stay at the estate for a week or so. They returned just as the group with Sarah returned from the clinic.

After exchanging greetings Bob said, “So how was your day at the clinic?”

“I think it went very well,” said Sarah. “Right now, I would just like to sit, relax and enjoy the rest of this beautiful spring day.”

“It is a nice day,” replied Stan. “We had lunch on the patio.”

“So you set it up to snow tomorrow?”

“No, that’s in a couple of days. Tomorrow is cold, humid and windy.” Everyone laughed.

“I like Sarah’s idea,” said Nancy. “I’ll have some refreshments brought over there.”

Nancy soon returned with drink and nibbles and said, “So, how was the clinic?”

Rusty replied, “The staff took very good care of them. At first, they were a bit uncomfortable when we insisted on Sally and I being close or in the room all the time. We made sure not to get in the way. As they were working, we saw opportunities to assist them and did so. After seeing we were helping rather than hindering, they backed off. In fact, at the end of the day, they thanked us for the assistance.”

Julia said, “On the up side, all the completed test results were negative. The MRI and Cat Scan were both negative. On the downside, I think it is too soon to see very much.”

Terry said, “I would agree with that. I remember my joints ached and were sore several days after he gave me the injections. Although we don’t know if what he gave us was the same thing. One technician made the comment that our blood profiles looked a little unusual for our age. When I asked what she meant, she said they were more in line with someone in their mid to late teens.”

Sarah added, “They are running tests to measure hormone levels and get detailed DNA profiles. It will be a week or so before we have those results.”

Sarah was thoughtful for a moment. “I have a feeling that Terry, Julia and I, will eventually be very similar in stature and build. There are just too many similarities between what appears to have been given to us. Building on this idea, if we could trace it, we would probably find a single source of these treatments. We could ask Judy if she can tell whether the injections Terry and Julia received were similar to what she uses. Julia apparently received a treatment Gary intended for me. We will just have to wait and see what changes occur in the two of them.”

“You think these treatments will affect our personalities,” said Terry.

“Possibly, if I am a good example. The effect is not necessarily negative unless, you don’t like sex or lactating. From my experience, the increase in breast size, at first, felt strange, but now I don’t notice it. My general sensitivity has increased, which, at times, is a bit hard to control. Sexual arousal comes quite rapidly, and lasts for a longer time.

“That is one aspect, another will come from how we accept the changes which will in turn effect how we interact with people around us.”

“Oh ... Well,” responded Terry. “I learned last night that the extra sexual sensitivity is especially good, when it includes love. There certainly seems to be enough of that in this house.” As she was talking, Sally walked up behind and put her arms around her, sliding a hand up to cup a tit, while the other caressed her stomach.

Nancy said, “I wouldn’t start that now, as dinner will be ready shortly.”

“Start what? I was just hugging her,” said Sally. “So she could feel the love, instead of just sense it.”

“Yes. But you don’t usually stop once you start.”

“I resemble that remark.” Everyone laughed. During the interlude, Sarah had moved over so that she could sit on Rusty’s lap. Terry then moved to sit next to Rusty. He reached up and put his arm around her, pulling her close. Sally quickly sat down on the other side, pulling Sarah’s legs onto her lap and cuddling next to Rusty.

“Al, you are unusually quiet,” said Julia.

“I really don’t have anything to add at the moment. I am just enjoying the fellowship I feel among this group.”

“Crap,” said Julia suddenly before Al could respond.

“What?” replied Stan.

“I forgot to do a couple of things today, well actually last night. When I talked to Judy last night, she wanted us to come up there. This was before I had told her very much. Anyway after talking for a bit, she asked me to send her blood samples for both Terry and me. She needs some measurements from us and she is sending us two cots. Based on what she heard about how Terry looks, she has some concerns but is not worried. She thinks using the cots for 4 to 6 weeks would be beneficial. After she sees the blood test results, she will have a suggestion. Al can you bring her down on Monday if needed?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.