Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Arriving at Sarah’s house, Rusty braked sharply just avoiding locking up the brakes to a stop next to the curb. Seeing the brightly lit living room, Rusty, Tom and Stan headed for the back of the house. After unlocking the door, they quietly entered the kitchen. All three were very glad Julia had made a sketch of the floor plan when they were planning their visit. They were halfway through the dining room, when they saw Julia and another woman looking toward the front of the living room.

Gary was so engrossed in torturing Tonia that he didn’t hear Stan, Tom and Rusty until one of them brushed a chair causing it to bump the table. It was just loud enough to draw Gary’s attention as he reached for on item on the table. When Gary saw Stan in the doorway, his reaction drew Terry and Julia’s attention to the dining room door. Looking back at Gary, Julia’s eyes widened as she saw Gary reaching for the Taser. Gary’s hand never made it as Stan fired striking Gary between the eyes. Gary fell back onto Tonia. He rolled off the side of the bench and onto one of his torture devices, a vertically mounted knife. As he fell, his arm brushed past a box with switches.

Stan moved to quickly release Julia from her bindings. Once she was free he lifted her up. Tears again filled her eyes, but this time from the joy of being rescued. He hugged her, causing her to make a painful moan. Julia pushed him back then reached up to unfasten her gag. Stan seeing what she was doing released it and helped her pull it out the ring gag. It was then that he noticed that her breasts were very red.

With the ring gag was out of her mouth, she said, “Rusty hurry, up. The box he knocked on the floor started a timer. Gary planned on destroying the house to cover up Tonia’s torture and death. Please hurry, we don’t know how long we have.”

Although Rusty and Tom were in the process of releasing Terry from her bindings, Julia’s pleas added new urgency to their efforts. Once released they lifted her off the dildo. She shakily stood with her legs slightly spread, letting her labia hang freely between her legs. Tom removed the strap holding the ring gag in place. She slipped it out of her mouth as Rusty turned to check on Tonia, but quickly realized, she was beyond any help they could give.

“Please,” screamed Terry. “She is right, we must leave NOW or we may join them. When he fell, he apparently tripped the bomb’s trigger as the light on the box is now flashing. I don’t know how long the delay is before the fire starts.”

As Terry moved toward the door she felt the dildo in her ass. “First, please remove this dildo from my ass. Gary rigged it so he could kill me with it, if I didn’t do as he directed. When he took the one out of Tonia, I saw him squeeze the sides to remove it.”

“There is one in my ass too,” said Julia.

Rusty had Terry bend over and hold her knees. Examining the dildo, he saw two depressions on each side. “Okay, I think I see how to remove it.”

“Please hurry.”

“Relax,” said Rusty as he squeezed the two indentations then pulled the dildo out. He let Tom support Terry while he took it over to Gary. After quickly cutting a hole in Gary’s pants, he shoved it up his ass.

“Good,” said Terry with a slight smile. “Too bad he didn’t feel it.”

While Rusty removed Terry’s, Stan examined the one in Julia’s ass then eased it out.

Julia said, “Thank you,” then kissed him.

Tom and Rusty picked Terry up and carried her out the way they had entered. Stan supported Julia as they followed the others out. They had just reached their van, when they heard a sharp retort. Turning toward the sound, the house appeared to shake, but nothing else seemed to happen. Tom and Rusty placed Terry on pad in the van then everyone got inside. Stan started it and moved the van just past Julia’s car. They sat and watched the house for a few moments.

Rusty said, “I presume your name is Terry?”

She nodded.

“You first met Gary at a real estate office.”

She nodded then said, “How do you know?”

“I’m not sure, at the moment. But, I’m Rusty,” then as he pointed, “that is Stan, Tom and Julia.” Each nodded their heads toward Terry as they were introduced.

The magnitude of the events then caught up with Julia, and she began to bawl. She was so distraught, she sat down on the floor and shook as she sobbed, curled up. When her legs touched her tits, she screamed in pain, and jerked them away from her chest. As she lay curled up on the floor, the scenes in the house kept flashing though her mind. Stan hugged her, carefully avoiding putting pressure on her breasts, while waiting for her to settled down.

Tom moved over to Terry, then he noticed the tight lacing on her feet. He tried to remove her shoes, but the knots wouldn’t budge. After carefully cutting off the knots, he discovered that the laces would not come off her feet as they seemed to be bound to her skin. He pulled at the laces some more, but each time he did Terry moaned as they pulled at her skin.

“How long have you had these on?”

“He made Tonia and I put them on before we left his place, early this morning. They really hurt to walk in, and they seem to be getting tighter.”

“Well, the laces are squeezing your feet. The only thing I can do now is cut the laces. That should relieve some of the pressure. They look like leather, perhaps a wet cloth would keep them from shrinking.”

“Please, anything.”

He carefully cut each of the laces to avoid cutting her foot which released the laces from the shoe’s sole. She sighed in relief. After placing a cloth under her feet, he poured a little water over each foot wetting the laces.

“I could give you a shot to ease the pain, or an oral sedative.”

“No. I don’t think it will be safe. He gave me more shots today that supposedly contain something to alter our appearance. Ever since the first day he had us at his farm, he has given both Tonia and me several shots. Each time, he claimed they were to alter our appearance. According to him, we would soon have bigger tits, wider hips, larger cunt lips and longer clit. During the last four weeks my cunt lips have grown to now be visible and hang loosely below my crotch. I’ve seen large labia before but not as large. They are now very sensitive. The combination is enough that I feel them when I walk. It only takes a few steps before they swell slightly due to arousal and are wet. My clit is now large enough that it stands outside its hood all the time. My tits are much more sensitive to touch and are already several cup sizes larger. I’m supposed to start lactating at some point. He wasn’t real clear about the effect of the shots he gave me. He gave Julia shots, after he tied her to the table. He claimed they were to enlarge her tits and alter her appearance.”

Julia heard her comments. “Yes, he told me that he was giving me a genetic virus treatment that would give me a growth spurt, bigger tits and larger cunt lips. The changes sounded very similar to those Sarah experienced. So, it looks like I will be taller with bigger tits, along with a few other changes.”

“Until today, he never said anything about a growth spurt. Maybe that was in the shots he gave me today. Anyway before you arrived, he let it slip that he had been giving Tonia and I a drug to make us more compliant. He was quite pleased with the way they worked. I think they were effective for me because I followed his directions with virtually no hesitation. It didn’t seem to work as well on Tonia, but maybe he didn’t give her as much. So, after all the stuff he has given me, I am not sure my system will tolerate anything else.”

“Good point.”

Just then, they heard a loud thump, followed by a loud rumble. Looking out the van, they saw the windows blown from the house, followed by billowing flames. Within moments, the house appeared to be totally consumed in flames with large great clouds of black smoke billowing into the sky. Quickly following the explosion, they heard fire sirens.

Rusty said as he moved to the driver’s seat, “We need to move before they get here.”

“I’ll get Julia’s car,” said Stan as he got out of the van.

Rusty parked the van past the house next to Sarah’s and Stan parked in front of him. By the time they finished moving the vehicles the house was already beginning to fall in on itself. When the fire engines arrived, the firemen focused on putting out the small grass fires and spraying the nearby houses to cool them off. Even so the siding of the house on each side was sagging and edges of the shingles were smoking. The houses behind Sarah’s seemed unaffected, probably due to the common ground between them.

Stan moved to hug Julia again being careful not to put pressure on her breasts. She realized she was still naked, as the cloth irritated her skin, but thankful she was alive.

Terry looked at Stan and Julia, in envy. Seeing them comforting each other made her feel very lonely.

Rusty noticed her expression. He leaned over her carefully and gave her a kiss, which startled her. As Rusty pulled back, she wrapped her arms around him, to pull him close. His shirt irritated her skin, but it felt good to wrap her arms around someone who seemed to care.

Julia asked, “How did you arrive so quickly? I pressed the emergency transmitter button on the phone just as he hit me with a Taser.”

“Well, we had just left, which was sooner than we planned, and were barely on the road here when Bob called.”

“Bob called?”

“Yes. He said Nancy called from the mall. He was to find you immediately as you were in grave danger. When we heard that, I almost dropped the phone ‘cause Rusty floored the van and I hadn’t fastened my seat belt.”

“How did she know that?”

“Sarah told her to call.”

“Bob was hardly off the phone before your emergency transmitter started beeping, so we just hurried faster. Let me tell you, it was challenging trying to fasten my seat belt while the van bounced around and swerved from side to side. Rusty drove this thing like a sports car. I didn’t think it was possible to do some of the things he did, and I certainly didn’t think this van could go that fast. It was a good thing there wasn’t much traffic, nor any speed traps.”

Terry said, “I’m certainly glad you arrived when you did. It is a shame Tonia died, but considering her condition, maybe it was for the best. She really had a hard time dealing with all the abuse, pain and humiliation. Gary continually threatened to sell her to a film company that specialized in bestiality films. If he wasn’t raving about that he was threatening her with being the star in a real S&M video, with an agonizing, painful, death as the finale.

“This morning, he woke us up very early, telling us we were going to do another video session, only this time, in another house. When we arrived, he left us in the garage, while he went into the house. When he didn’t find what he was looking for, he came back in a rage to find Tonia trying to open the garage door. It was enough to redirect his rage to her. What he did to her was so awful, and he made me help him.” She started crying.

Rusty said, “The way he fell into her, she probably never felt anything after that. It looked like his fall broke her neck. It will be interesting to find out what caused Sarah to demand that Nancy call Bob with the warning. However, right now, we need to get Terry to some place where we can treat her.”

“Let’s go to Bob and Nancy’s,” said Stan. “They have a small emergency clinic on the estate. Tom and I can check her over, to see if she needs to see a doctor or go to a hospital. I’m sure that once we are there, we can figure out how to remove these laces and shoes from her feet.”

Turning to Tom, Rusty asked, “Will you drive Julia’s car to Bob’s? I think she might get stopped if she was driving naked, and besides, she still appears to be a bit shaky.”

“I am very shaky.”

“Sure. What is the code for the alarm system?”

Tom left and got into her car. As soon as he started it, he came on the radio, “I’ve got company.”

Julia said, “We had the same issue yesterday. Wait a minute, I have an idea.”

Rusty then went to the trunk of Julia’s car. He opened it, then reached as if getting something out. As he pulled back, it fell and rolled under the car. Getting down on his knees to get it, he took transmitter off the car. After placing several items from the trunk in the van, he walked over to talk to the firemen by the truck.

While Rusty was out of the van, Julia and Stan had helped Terry into a seat, then checked the tools to be sure they were secure.

After a few minutes, Rusty came back to the van. Stepping in, he said, “Let’s go.” The two vehicles pulled out. “Where did you put it?”

“It’s in the tool cabinet of the fire truck. That should keep whomever it belongs to busy for a while, or, at least, not following us.”

“Did you tell Tom?”

“No, I think he figured it out when I walked over there. Besides, the signal’s strength should decrease when it was moved to the truck.”

“Did the firemen ask you anything?”

“The Chief wanted to know if I saw or heard anything. I told him what we saw and heard. I wasn’t very clear on how long we’ve been here. If there are further questions, we came to help Julia with a car problem.”

“Good idea.”

Julia sat next to Terry holding her hand. Once out of the subdivision, Stan moved to take the lead. Rusty, Julia and Terry watched the traffic behind them, looking to see if anyone was following them. Stan took a circuitous route, changing direction several times and even splitting up once. After they were sure they weren’t being followed, they stopped at an isolated picnic area. There Stan and Rusty checked the vehicles for transmitters. Once sure the vehicles were clean, Stan said, “It looks like we are clean so let’s head for Bob’s and use the back entrance.”

“I’ve only been in that way once or twice and that was quite a while ago,” replied Tom.

“Then why don’t we do this. Let’s take Route 149 south to 241 east and we’ll follow you about a half mile back. When we get to 23, take it north at some point on 23 we’ll pass you before we get to the Bottom road turn off. After that it is about, 20 miles on county roads.”

“So you want me to be the bait?”

“Not really. The tracker we found was on Julia’s car. We really don’t know when it was put there but most likely after she left this morning.”

“I was only kidding. Once we get on the county roads, it will be easier to see whether someone is following.”

“Well sort of, as the places to turn are further apart. Wait, there is a large subdivision we can detour through if we think it is necessary. The road branches in three directions just past the entrance. The left and right choices loop around and connect to the one in the middle.”

“Okay. Let’s do it.”

As they left the picnic area, Rusty called Bob. “We are on our way. Everyone is fine and we rescued a woman from the house. We’ll call when we are 30 minutes or so out.”

“So the information was good?”

“Yes. Quite.”

“See you then.”

The trip took a little over an hour to reach Bob’s. When they rounded the bend on the drive, Bob waved them toward the open door of the building where the vehicles were kept. Rusty and Tom helped Terry out of the van, then carried her into the small first aid room. Stan followed, walking with Julia and his arm around her.

After introducing Terry to Bob, they carefully examined her feet and the remains of the shoes. They quickly discovered that both the laces and soles were glued to her feet. By soaking the laces and soles with a glue solvent, they were able to slowly peel off the laces and soles. Even so Terry moaned as they pulled the pieces free from her skin. They wiped her feet off several times with glue solvent, then washed them with antiseptic soap. By the time they were done, the skin on her feet was a very bright red. They covered them with ointment then gauze.

When they were finished Bob said, “Terry, why don’t you rest here for a while? We’ll either be here or in the next room. I need to call Nancy.”

“Thanks. This cot is very comfortable.”

By the time Bob came back from calling Nancy, both Julia and Terry were asleep. Seeing the two sleeping, Bob motioned for Rusty, Tom and Stan step outside the room.

Once they were outside Bob said, “We’ll all sit down together and discuss what happened when the ladies get back. In the meantime, can you give me a sketch of what you know?”

Both Stan and Tom nodded to Rusty. He smiled and said, “Why me? You guys were there.”

“Yea,” replied Stan, “but I was still shook up from the wild ride when we walked in the door.”

“I thought both of you looked kind of green.” Bob looked puzzled. “Bob, we made it there in under 40 minutes.”

“That’s at least a good hours drive.”

“That’s what we thought,” added Tom. “Rusty did it in under 40 minutes in a loaded van. I’m not sure you could do better in a car with no traffic.”

“Sure you can, ‘cause you don’t have to slow so much for corners. Actually, we were fortunate with the timing of the traffic lights, traffic and no radar.

“Anyway, when we arrived, the only vehicle nearby was Julia’s. Based on the message and bright lights in the living room, I chose to enter through the kitchen door. It is a good thing you loaned Stan that gun as it came in real handy.” Rusty went on to give a brief description of the subsequent events.

“Wow,” said Bob. “How did Sarah know of Julia’s predicament?”

“There is only one way I know, although most don’t believe it’s possible.”

“And?”

“Think of it as a form of precognition. There are other names for the ability and its related forms. The difficulty with having the ability is that it is often a random vision, in that the seer doesn’t know how to call on it.”

“Well, that could explain today.”


Sarah, Nancy, Sally and Cynthia were nearly finished shopping for new clothes when Nancy’s phone rang. Sarah had gradually relaxed after they left the restaurant. Nancy immediately grabbed the phone. Looking at caller id, she said, “It’s Bob,” as she answered. She broke into a smile, and gave a thumbs up as she listened to Bob. They talked for a bit and then she hung up. “Bob said everything is fine, and the group is back at the estate a little worse for wear.”

Sarah was smiling even before Nancy started talking. She knew why Bob called, well she really knew before the phone rang. Then she realized what she had done and began to worry at her sudden ability to see things in other places. What would they think, when she explained how she knew? She wasn’t sure she understood what her new ‘abilities’ meant, nor their extent. She noticed Nancy was watching her closely, ever since her outburst in the restaurant.

During their shopping spree, Sarah made selections for business, dress and casual wear. She had almost skipped getting dress clothes but Nancy reminded her that they sometimes entertained. Nancy and Sally were impressed with her selections and in a few cases, they bought similar items for themselves.

The phone call caught them in a store specializing in maternity garments. Sarah selected several silk nursing bras and silk slips. She bought all of her size they had in stock and asked when they would restock as she wasn’t sure 3 would be enough.

At the checkout line, Nancy and Cynthia joined them carrying several selections they had purchased. Soon Cynthia had a puzzled expression then said, “Sarah, did you forget panties or thongs?”

“Nope. I can’t wear them.” Cynthia had a questioning look on her face. “Yea, it makes life interesting, but when I get aroused I run like a faucet which creates some additional problems. With the changes to my clit and labia, it is virtually impossible to have anything contacting them that has any kind of texture to it.”

“What?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.