Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

After Liz finished talking to the man, she turned back to Sarah and said, “Well, cheer up. The manager was so impressed by your performance, he insisted that you attend the performer’s reception. You will. Since, I am such a compassionate mistress, while you are there, you can rest in a canvas chair. Of course you may not get a lot of rest reclining with your legs spread invitingly.”

“Based on the audience’s response, I think, I did very well. I’ve always tried to do my best even when I don’t have a choice.”

“You did much better than I expected. Don’t expect to have choices in the future, unless you return the money.”

“As I said before, you have the wrong person. I am not this person you are seeking.” Sarah’s voice became husky as she continued with, “At this time, I don’t think there is any way I can change your view. To me it is clear that someone has misled Frank into thinking I am the one who stole from him. I can’t buy my way out of this because I don’t have access to that amount of money. All of this creates quite a dilemma for me especially since I haven’t figured out how to correct your mistaken belief.”

Ignoring her comments, Liz said, “I need to make some changes to your attire before we take you to the reception.” Looking at the two attendants she said, “Wait here with her. I’ll be back in a moment.”

When she returned, she laid several items on the table. Before Sarah could see what they were, Liz said, “Bend over and hold your ankles.” As soon as Sarah grasped her ankles, she felt one of them step behind her back then hands gripped her ass cheeks spreading them. There was a pull on the butt plug and she groaned as it spread her ass when it was pulled out. Her ass felt strange sort of like an empty feeling.

She heard Liz say, “Put that one in her ass.”

Sarah jumped when she something cold and hard press into her still partially open asshole. She closed her eyes and moaned. She quickly realized this butt plug was bigger. Her ass ached even after it reached the indentation. The attendant tugged it to make sure it was seated then let go. Looking between her legs, she saw the attendant move to the side. As she moved out of sight, she felt a tickling sensation then saw a clasp of hair drop down to hang between them. She thought, “Another tail?”

As if answering her unspoken question Liz said, “Your tail looks much nicer than the one you wore earlier. Tonight your ass is off limits, however next time it may not be. Now, move your hands to your knees and raise your shoulders so your tits hang down.”

Liz thought, “Glad, I thought of switching the dildo. The director demanding that she attends this damn reception almost fucked up my treatment schedule. The stupid attendants didn’t even hesitate handling the dildo with their bare hands. Their problem not mine. It would be interesting to know if they absorb enough to effect them. Although if they wash their hands soon it shouldn’t.”

A narrow leather strap was laid on Sarah’s back. One end was attached to the back of her collar and the other to the top of the butt plug handle. The two attendants then held a leather lace halter below her dangling tits. They pulled it up over her breasts while ensuring that they slid into the cups. The halter’s ends were then fastened together behind her back over the narrow strap. Looking down, Sarah could see her areolae were pushed through a ring at the front of the cups to form puffy mounds. A strap was attached to the top of each cup then lifted over her shoulders before it was pulled tight then attached to the strap across her back.

“Now stand up,” said Liz.

As Sarah moved to stand up, she felt the weight of her breasts pulling on the shoulder straps. Looking over at a nearby mirror Sarah began to blush, when she noticed the bra held her tits so that they were now sticking straight out from her chest. Her areolae extended through the ring forming a cone base for her long nipples. She thought, “I’m not sure whether it looks erotic or obscene but at least it’s not painful.”

“Very nice,” said Liz. “The changes to your tits are coming along nicely.”

Thin mitten-style gloves were slid over Sarah’s hands then locked in place with a strap around her wrist. Her wrists were pulled behind her, then clipped at waist level to the strap running down her back.

“Open your mouth wide,” said Liz as she picked up two clear items. When Sarah opened her mouth, Liz quickly slipped them over her teeth. The two items fit tightly over her teeth encasing them down to the gums and kept her from fully closing her mouth. Sarah used her tongue to explore the covering. She soon realized that there wasn’t any way she could dislodge them without using her fingers.

“Come along,” said Liz as she pulled on Sarah’s leash. The attendants steadied her as she followed Liz. When they walked past a mirror, she glanced over and saw herself in profile. She could see the tail hanging from her ass. It looked almost natural. It appeared to start at her tail bone and flow down over her ass covering the crack and reaching to just below her knees. It resembled a pony or horse’s tail but seemed fuller. Sarah thought, “Well at least it matches my hair. My breasts do look like cones standing out on my chest.” As she was walked, she felt the butt plug move with each step or movement of her arms. It wasn’t uncomfortable just a strange sensation. With each step, the hair of her tail touched one leg or the other reminding her of its presence.

When they entered the room, Sarah saw several performers from the show were milling around. Some were talking with guests. The women from the ceremony were restrained in various ways so they could be used by the members.

Liz told the two attendants, “Place a canvas swing in our area then get a set of nipple cups.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Liz smiled as she watched Sarah survey the room. “By the time, we leave here, you will be well fucked. You should have at least one orgasm every time.”

Liz saw the attendants setting up a chair and led Sarah over to their area. “Sarah, bend over and put your hands on your knees.”

An attendant placed a cup under one of Sarah’s nipples then pushed it up against her areola. Almost as soon as the cup touched her, Sarah felt it tighten on her breast as her areola and nipple were pulled into it. It felt strange but not uncomfortable.

She thought, “Wow. Again, no pain. Then realized, there hadn’t been any pain since the end of her opening act. Everything she had felt since then had been a pleasurable experience. Even now, I’m flushed with arousal. My labia are wet and swollen. It’s like I’m in heat. I shouldn’t be, should I?”

While the cups were being placed over her nipples, Liz released the restraint on Sarah’s wrists. Once the nipple cups were in place she said, “Sarah, sit in the chair.”

Sarah looked at the strange seat for a moment before turning to sit down. An attendant guided her back until her ass rested on the seat then gently pushed Sarah back in the chair. Sarah thought, “This feels strange. At least the slot lets the tail hang down and doesn’t push on the butt plug.” Her weight caused the canvas to cup her ass cheeks and tended to pull them apart giving her a strange sensation. As she was contemplating the new sensations, the attendants picked up her legs by the ankles. Once her ankles were the height of her shoulders, they were pushed toward her and pulled to each side. The attendants attached her shoe’s ankle straps to uprights extending from the chair. A strap was wrapped around each thigh then fastened to the sides of the chair. The position of her legs caused her labia to separate slightly. A strap was placed over each of her shoulders and attached to the chair. The chair was raised until her crotch was about hip high.

Sarah blushed when she realized how exposed she was. She felt something creep over her perineum below her vagina. “Am I that aroused?” she thought when she realized what she was feeling. “How can a situation like this arouse me?” Based on the appearance of her labia, she couldn’t deny her arousal. She could feel her cream trickling over her perineum to the butt plug and collecting there. It felt strange. “The bitch is offering me to everyone like I’m a piece of meat to be used.” Sarah’s eyes began to fill with tears. Before many could form she thought, “Fuck her. I’m not a piece of meat regardless of what they force me to do. At least my identity is hidden behind this mask. I guess I should relax and enjoy the experience. At least that way the bitch will think she is successful.”

Sarah looked around again and saw several people interacting with other performers. An attendant stood next to her. She watched a man approach to stand between her legs. Looking down she could see his cock begin to swell raising the bottom of his short jacket. He complimented her on her performance, indicating that he thought it was the best performance he had seen in some time. While he was talking, he caressed her thighs as his cock grew larger. When his cock stood straight out through a gap in his jacket, he moved forward. The crown of his cock easily slid between her wet labia and into her sheath. The whole time he fucked her he caressed her legs and stomach. He slowly fucked her as he savored the sensations on his cock. Sarah felt her arousal grow as he stoked her sheath with his cock. He complimented her on her tight sheath and its rippling contractions. Her first orgasm was hardly noticed then they began to build. Each one stronger than the next until he shoved his cock deep into her, his cock pulsed, flooding her sheath with his cum triggering a bigger orgasm. When he pulled out, her labia gaped open and inviting with cum dripping from it. Once he had stepped back, the attendant moved to quickly slide a tube into the mouth of Sarah’s sheath. She extracted much of the mixed cum into the tube then placed the tube between Sarah’s lips and said, “Now drink.”

Several more members of the audience came by to congratulate Sarah on her performance. Every male fucked her long enough to leave behind another load of cum. Every time her orgasm crested at least once. Each time the attendant extracted the cum from her sheath then fed it to Sarah.

A short time later Liz returned accompanied by another woman. Sarah was a little uneasy by the way the woman was looking her over. “Liz,” said the woman, “what can I offer you so you will let me use this bitch in my display. Her performance this evening has created a lot of interest in her. As you’ve seen, there have been quite a few people stop by to dump a load in her cunt. I would really love to have all her visitors see my display. It would certainly help in promoting my new bitch bench. A live bitch on it will give everyone a better idea of its potential. Besides it would be easier for the attendees to use her mouth. It would do more than any words or pictures in showing the convenience it provides. The helplessness she would feel would assist you in getting your point across to her. She is a definitely nice looking bitch. Once you get her conditioned to willingly accept commands, she should be a money making dynamo in videos and live sex shows. With performances like she gave this evening she will quickly have quite a following and earn a lot of money.”

“Well it may take some time before I can get her to that point, as another has prior interest in her. I won’t cross him. Okay Jackie, I give up. You can use her as a model in exchange for a weekend at your place so I can sample the morsels there at no charge of course.”

“Okay, but with one condition. I get first dibs in filming her with my pets.”

“Fine with me, but realize the condition is not a certainty. I’ll wait here while you and the attendant set up your new gadget. I’m sure some of the members would like to see it used.” Jackie turned and left with an attendant.

Liz looked at Sarah and smiled. “From the photos I saw, you should enjoy being restrained on it.”

Soon, Jackie and the attendant were back. They rolled the ‘bench’ next to Sarah. Jackie began setting it up while an attendant released the restraints holding Sarah in the canvas seat. By the time she was done, Jackie had the bench ready. As the attendants helped Sarah stand, Jackie said, “Stand the bitch at this end, facing the bench.”

With the attendants on each side of her, they moved Sarah into position. The height of the bench was just a little lower than Sarah’s crotch. Jackie said, “Good, we won’t need to adjust the height.” Jackie pivoted the bench up in front of Sarah. It consisted of a narrow beam about the width of a hand with two narrow and two wide padded cross beams. One wide cross beam was between Sarah’s waist and crotch. Two narrow ones were just above and below her breasts. The wide one at the top had a cushion to rest her chin and two angled posts with a strip of cloth between them apparently to rest her forehead against. The activity had quickly drawn a small crowd.

Jackie said to the attendant, “Take the bra off but leave the nipple cups in place. The bench seat includes tit cups that will accomplish the same thing.” After looking closer, she added, “Never mind, my tit cups will work with the bra. Okay bitch bend over and put your hands on your knees.” Jackie then slid a sleeve around each of Sarah’s breasts and tightened them until they were snug. “Now stand up and push your tits between the two bars until you are against it.” Once Sarah was in position, Jackie made some adjustments then fastened a stiff elastic strap to an end of the cross beam below her tits. She pulled it around Sarah’s back and attached it the other end of the cross beam effectively holding Sarah’s arms at her sides. Jackie then fastened a second strap to the cross beam above Sarah’s tits. With both straps in place, Jackie tightened them pulling Sarah’s chest tight against the padded beam. Jackie then inflated the two rings around her breasts slightly.

Jackie turned to the group that had gathered to watch and said, “This is our new bitch bench. As you can see, it is easy to position a slave on the bench. The two straps over her back are optional. Their purpose is to keep her from falling off or pulling her tits away from any torment. In this case, they are necessary because her arms are restrained at her sides. The straps over the chest can be tightened enough to make it difficult for the person to breathe.

“Notice the inflatable sleeves around her breasts. Each sleeve has four air chamber rings. This permits you to squeeze the breasts in different ways. Increasing the inner most chamber pressure will squeeze the breast at the chest wall. Besides squeezing the breast to push the tissue outward, it also pulls on the tissue holding them to her chest. This chamber has lower limits than the others due to the possibility of tearing. Increasing the pressure in the other chambers causes them to swell outward from her chest. Each chamber has a pressure limit switch and timer to prevent permanent damage to the breast. Excessive use even with these limits will result in the breasts sagging. Prolong use will lead to irreversible tissue damage. Optionally the rings can be equipped with electrodes. These provide muscle stimulation or pain, if set high enough.

“Since she is having her tits enlarged, we are adding a set of pads across her back.” Jackie began putting adhesive pads on Sarah’s back. “These pads provide stimulation which exercise and strengthen her shoulder, chest and back muscles. Her sponsor wants her large breasts to be firm and ride high on her chest. While this is primarily accomplished by the treatments she recently received, using this portion of the bench will enhance those changes by strengthening the muscles. This is much more effective than weight training. With tits as large as hers will become, she definitely needs the additional muscle mass.” Jackie attached a wire lead to each pad.

“Her clit is begging for attention. This provision will do that,” said Jackie as she showed the clamp and string to those watching. She then knelt down in front of Sarah, and she pulled the hood back exposing all of her clit. She slipped the clamp over Sarah’s clit and let it close. Sarah moaned as she felt her clit squeezed and braced herself for the expected pain. Instead she only felt a tightness and tugging sensation. She couldn’t see what Jackie had done to her clit, but at least it wasn’t very painful.

“We will attach this short string to the clit clamp then to this weight. The string is elastic so each movement she makes will cause the weight to bounce. The bouncing adds a gentle tug to it in addition to the constant pull to lengthen it. My recommendation is 1 hour and not more than 3 hours then left off for at least the same length of time. The time the clit is clamped must be limited or its sensitivity will be reduced. The woman does not need to be on the bench to wear this clit tugger but time constraints must still be observed.”

“Now Penelope is ready to lie down.” Jackie pulled the bench seat down into the horizontal position, pulling Sarah down with it. Looking in the mirror to the side of her Sarah could see her tits hanging down. In this view, they seemed to be larger. She felt the rings swell, squeezing them, then thought, “perhaps that was the reason they seemed larger.” The cup on her clit rhythmically tugged. The tugging was a constant reminder and arousing. She could feel the muscles in her back and shoulders twitching in response to the stimulation. She wondered if she could orgasm from just the stimulation she was being given. She definitely felt her arousal growing.

Sarah raised her head to look around. As she did, Jackie fastened her head in that position. “This position will make her mouth available while she is held on the bench. The strap against her forehead takes most of the strain off her neck. The height of this end can be adjusted separately from the other end of the bench. This way we can adjust her position so we can conveniently use her mouth whether we are standing or sitting. To keep a slave on here for extended time, feeding and watering nozzles are available, such as these. Tonight, we will use them to feed her the cum and pussy juice we collect.”

Jackie stepped behind Sarah. “Now, as you can see, her ass is just the right height for fucking in the standing position, as is her cunt.” Sarah felt her knees being spread and her hips raised. In this position, Sarah could feel her cunt gap open. She felt the tail being moved to drape over her ass cheek.

“Her sponsor has limited her availability to only her cunt and mouth. To ensure her cunt is always ready to be fucked we will use this.” Jackie swung a panel around with a rod extending from it. When it was close to Sarah’s labia, she adjusted its position then pushed against Sarah’s ass. This pressed the rod between her cunt lips to just enter the mouth of her cunt. Sarah was surprised that the rod was warm and even more so when it began to vibrate.

“When any of you want to fuck her cunt, just rotate the panel to the side. The rod on the panel will keep her hot and wet waiting for the next person. For females, we have some functioning dildoes you can use. They will stimulate you while fucking her. The attendant is here to assist you and take care of her after you are done. All cum deposits will be collected and fed to her at the end of the evening. Now is your opportunity to enjoy her assets.”

Jackie stepped away from Sarah and the bench. Jackie had hardly stepped away when Sarah felt movement behind her. The probe pulled out to be quickly replaced by a live cock. The cock head pressed between her wet labia then slid easily through the mouth of her cunt into her wet sheath. As soon as it was fully in, it pulled nearly out to begin fucking her with slow deep thrusts. Sarah found her body responding to the thrusts, but not nearly as quickly as she expected. She tried to listen to the conversation between Jackie and Liz.

Jackie said, “Liz since your attendant is watching her, we can go off and enjoy ourselves, while the attendees use her.” She placed a stool in front of Sarah then the two of them walked off. Just as they started off Liz said looking at the attendant, “When you are ready to cum, you can use her mouth as long as you fulfill your duties.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” replied the attendant.

Sarah watched Liz and Jackie walk off. She could feel the muscles in her back and breasts twitching from the stimulation. It felt good and sort of stimulating. She looked around with her eyes. The rod hardly stayed between her labia. Each time it was removed she felt a warm cock enter her cunt followed by repeated thrusts until it dumped its load in her sheath. As soon as it pulled out, the attendant moved to drain the cum into a bottle. She would then move the panel back, placing the rod right at the mouth of Sarah’s cunt.

Several people had taken advantage of Sarah’s availability before Joe and his date came by. They stopped and examined the way Sarah was held by the bench. Joe said, “Toni, shall we fuck the bitch again?”

“Not really. I would rather torment some one before I fuck them. I don’t think we can do that with her.”

“Okay. Think we should get one of these?”

“Why?”

“I can think of several bitches I would like to strap down to this. A prime one is the bitch I live with. She is one hot fuck. Long legs. Big tits. She would be a much better fuck if she was more submissive. With one of these, we could take that uppity streak out of her. Perhaps we could turn her into one of our toys.”

Sarah heard the irritation in the woman’s voice when she replied, “Why don’t you bring her to a party at my house? While she is there, I’m sure we could persuade her to see my special room.”

Joe didn’t notice his friend’s irritation and cheerfully responded with, “Good idea. She would be a fabulous centerpiece for one of your a parties, especially bound to one of those.”

“Let’s find out what it costs. I can think of a few I would like to see in one. I know of a couple of dogs that are trained to fuck women.”

“You have to train them?”

“Yea. It’s not hard to do.”

“The woman is over there let’s go talk to her.”

Sarah was pissed at seeing Joe with the woman. She thought, “He is done! I can’t wait to throw his ass out. How did I misjudge him?” The cock thrusting in her and the cresting of a small orgasm disrupted her train of thought. Sarah was soon almost incoherent due her constant high state of arousal and successive orgasms. Her breathing was so shallow and labored she felt light-headed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.