Even worse! - Cover

Even worse!

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The Reverend Richard's family is back from vacation. Now time to put the plan they decided on into action. Story codes added as it progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Wednesday, August, Year 1

Timothy Johnson woke up Wednesday morning feeling like the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders. The unrelenting stress of knowing he was the only one who could get answers, of ten other people relying on just him to find a solution while he flailed around like an idiot had built up without him realizing it, until it was all the boy could think about. But now, finally he wasn’t the only one! Other wiser, cooler heads were directing things, and he could go back to being the nerd that nobody paid attention to.

It started Tuesday morning. After fucking themselves senseless, somehow his father, father-in-law, uncle, Claude and his brother found the energy to get up relatively early and commandeer a small conference room somewhere else in the hotel. Apparently, somewhere along the line they’d collected agreements from every other member of the Five Families to abide by whatever logistics plan they could create for the purpose of ‘upgrading’ everyone in the shortest time possible. By the time Tim’s eyes opened, lying under a pile of female flesh, woken by his ringing phone, the fearsome five (as Turbo dubbed them later) were hard at work. They put Tim on speed-dial, and peppered him with questions on and off for most of the morning.

The fearsome five later would look back and point to that meeting as the first time both sides truly worked together toward a common goal. When the plan did come off without a hitch over the next couple days, it cemented their friendship. A bond which would pass the test of time and grow into full, never-broken brotherhood between the five men. Tim was truly impressed with their work, after they finally laid it out for everyone. It was logical, efficient and equitable for all involved. More importantly for him, it resulted in several new Magi that very first afternoon! His Bargain of Once More Together had a non-Mage alternative, Extra Chance which allowed anyone an additional Change per day. When he told the five about it, they quickly worked that into plan, dramatically shortening its length.

“That’s gotta be added to our ‘standard package’.” Perry suggested, to which all agreed.

After briefing the Families, all adjourned to the church again, and began with that same ‘standard package’ that everyone in the old Three Families got the week prior, plus their newest addition. Tim made sure Turbo got a couple Hair Styling and Added Pigment Bargains, and as many Shifted Appearances as they could. When those combined with his own upgraded ones, he figured she’d be able to just about totally change her entire look at will. He also found time to perform the requested Queening on Jade and added Lamai to the roster as well (although she was an Artisan, her Apprenticeship was good enough to make her eligible for the Bargain normally reserved for Nobility only). With all the Bargains he’d racked up, he lasted much longer than he had with Barbie, a fact he took pride in. He got Perry to do the same for Ginger, with Liam doing the honors for his mother, Deb in preparation for their Sacrament. He passed out from that one, but his ability to Change so many times a day meant they could immediately launch into the first Ritual, for Natalie. Tim found himself drafted to be a male Exarch for both Natalie and Lexi’s Rituals. And in between he made trips to the Library, working with his Apprentices to supercharge Turbo’s ‘Bard skills’. Part of it included finally upgrading his previous Bargains to their full ‘three-Apprentice’ level, which for Turbo, added significantly to the ones they had in common. He wasn’t as successful as he’d hoped to be, as her lack of Players hampered some of what he wanted to do. Still, it was more than a little, and with himself and Lam in the mix, he figured it put them somewhere in the same ballpark as Lily.

The addition of the two new female Exarchs meant they could do Perry’s Ritual right then. And when Tim declared he’d done all he could for his wife at this point, Jade conducted her own Ritual to finish the day’s work, and left the boy once again hunting for a third Apprentice. It was long, boring, kept Tim running from task to task constantly, but without hardly any drama (even when the Griffin’s decided to stay an extra day or two, but more on that later), such that he declared it the single most productive day of his life. Tim, his wives and Jade celebrated her ‘promotion’ by having a mini-orgy that evening, where the older woman was the object of their combined erotic assault for hours. Hey, he needed to ‘christen’ the new bed anyway!

Jade was already gone this morning, since they needed her for the final Ritual: Base Valeria’s. That would give them ten Exarchs, so they intended to ‘elect’ John and Mark right away so the two men would be free to head off any problems in town, or back at the Resort if they came up. Then the plan was to do the Rite of Enthronement simultaneously for all three: Duke, Claude and Shirley. They guessed that logically once the first person passed, the decreased question count would kick in, because the Resort wasn’t making that many new Seeded people each day. The second and third should be grandfathered by this, which even with the extra, unneeded questions, actually saved time for all three. And, depending upon who was where, either that evening, or the next morning they’d appoint Jo-Ann as an Agent. If that took too long, Tali, Turbo, Tim, Terry and their father intended to head back to their house in time for the ‘meeting’ with Carlos and Russell Herrera. It would be the first test for Turbo’s new abilities.

Speaking of which, that was the one thing Tim needed to do this morning. He wanted to talk with Tali about what she actually wanted from her ex-boyfriend. Luckily, she’d been so exhausted from the day’s work, she gratefully accepted the loan of Tam’s bed to crash on, since that girl refused to sleep apart from Claude if it wasn’t absolutely necessitated by distance. So, all Tim had to do was somehow extract himself from Lam, who slept impaled on him, slide out Jade’s now empty side, and tiptoe down the hall. No problem. Naturally, none of this worked out, and by the time he made the door, both his wives were casting imprecations his way as they sleepily spooned back together.

Claude and his brother and sisters convinced Shirley to stay in town, with Base remaining behind too, as he wanted to talk with Ron Griffin and Turbo about their pornography plans anyway. The Resort maintained a small library of semi-professional member-casted videos accessible from the rooms, but this seemed like a good time to expand his project. Tim’s plan was to spend the rest of the week doing the Rewind with Shirley, who sounded less reluctant than he would’ve figured. The rest of the Five Families, minus Tim, Turbo, John and Richard, was heading to the Resort to finish ‘upgrading’ and to help plan for a complete remodel of the facility and Seeding process, including figuring out what to do with the prisoner. Their hope was to have a plan for dealing with Lily by the time Shirley could tell them what happened to their father.

Tim knocked quietly on Tam’s door, calling out, “Tali, you awake yet?”

“Thank you god!” He heard her reply. “Get in here!”

He stuck his head in, followed by his other head when he saw her, then the rest of his body. She was up on all fours, ass pointing at the door, stark naked of course. Her cute little pussy looked so inviting, he was halfway to the bed before he realized.

“Hey, I just came in to have a chat with you.” He protested.

He got to the bed’s edge, which he did just to have an easier conversation, not to get a better look. No sir. So she flipped onto her back and wiggled into place right underneath his horizontal hardon. Her feather-light touch was incredibly distracting, but he persevered.

“I really am here just to talk.” He tried again. “I mean, yes, you’re one of the hottest girls around, so I’d have to be dead not to get aroused. But, it’s important.”

The teen eyed him sadly. “I had to listen to you make three different women scream their heads off in a row while I tried to get some sleep. It is only fair that you provide me with some relief before requiring me to have a coherent conversation.”

So saying, the slut pressed the tip between her labia and pulled until he let her drag him completely inside. The girl’s cunt was scalding hot, and wetter than a swimming pool. Maybe it was only right that he do her. They could still talk while fucking, couldn’t they?

Turned out no.

Tali smiled when her crotch hit his own. “Now, what amazing thing have you learned to do with this thing since we redid your Stunt-Cock Bargain yesterday?”

Tim just had to show off. It turned out to be his undoing. He winked and concentrated, waiting for her reaction.

“What, what is that?” She lifted her head to check his groin.

He hooked a hand under each of her knees and easily folded the cheerleader in half. When his second phallus penetrated past her anal sphincter, the captain arched her back and gushed a climax.

“Fuck me! Fuck my holes!” She shrieked.

The excess fuck fluids flowed south to make his backdoor assault proceed more smoothly. He could now reshape it as well, so he swelled the base, like a true butt-plug. When the ring of muscle contracted around the widest point, then snapped more closed after it passed, it triggered a second orgasm right on the first’s heels.

By the time she regained her sensibilities, he was surprised he didn’t have the rest of the house at the door checking whether she was still alive. Tali’s vocalizations could not have left a single person asleep.

“What? What is that?” She raised her head again, gulping air.

“I can make a second one now.” Tim shrugged.

“Two? At once?” Tali shook her head in disbelief. “That is not fair!”

“So, you don’t want me to show you the other thing?” He taunted.

Her gaze sharpened. “What. Other. Thing?”

Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when a round appendage extended from the top of his shaft, right at the base. It was smooth, like the skin on his rod, and forked like a snake, but thick and round like a tongue. The thing scooped up her copious juices from around her pussy, then nestled her hard little clit right at its cleft.

“Oh no!” She moaned, when the thing started flexing laterally. “Not fair! Not fair! Not ... fuck! Shit! Cuming, you evil bastard!”

The girl beat her fists on the mattress and shook her head, hair flying. But her legs locked around his waist, holding the boy in place. Purely as amusement, never to prolong Tali’s sexual torture, he experimented with the length and girth of each shaft, striving for the perfect mix between the two. It was only incidentally that the two slabs of meat massaged the tissues between her two holes so pleasurably.

Tim was enjoying himself, feeling large and in charge when the sensations in his genitals doubled in intensity. Then tripled. He closed his eyes, so he could identify what he was feeling, and realized Turbo and Lam had to be sixty-nining to the sounds he was ripping from Tali’s tight, flexible body. Holding back his own orgasm was beyond his ability at this point, so he just released. Both his cocks flooded her womb and guts with his goo. They pumped for an obscenely long time (benefits of yet another Bargain he’d dug up). The frothy white gloop bubbled out from her pale-skinned orifices.

Tali let all rational thought flee at that point. She lost track of how many peaks she hit, just floating from one to the next without a care. Her shouts died to moans, then whimpers until the girl finally, mercifully passed right out.

Tim let himself cum again before withdrawing from the girl. He wanted the slut to fully experience an entire day of dripping his load back out. For her own good, you understand. Applause sounded behind him, and he turned, already knowing it was

“Turbo, Lam. You’re a couple of vixens, making me cum so quickly.” He accused.

The girls walked up, peering down at Tali curiously. He got a different hand on each ass globe, and dutifully kissed each in turn.

“Gotta keep you on your toes.” Turbo winked.

“Plus, now your reputation as a stud is cemented for sure!” Lam tittered.

“That is for fucking sure!” Tali muttered blearily.

She scowled up at the threesome. “I cannot believe you helped him turn his junk into a living rabbit.”

“Oh you enjoyed it, don’t deny.” Lam frowned back.

“I am not denying. I am saying that is Olympic-level fucking, and should be restricted to a few of us, select, elite girls. It would not do for just anyone to go through that without preparation.” Tali tried to keep a straight face, but her lips quirked.

“Don’t worry, we’ll let you play occasionally.” Turbo assured her.

“Which brings me to why I came in here in the first place.” Tim steered it back.

“You plan to add me to your roster of nightly sexual conquests?” Tali asked sarcastically.

“I need to know what you want from Carlos.” Tim ignored her.

“I heard what you said to your brother regarding your plans.” She informed him.

Tim remembered talking with Terry the day prior about his recommended list of Bargains to make the Champion even more dangerous, and completely unbeatable. Carlos might’ve come up in that context, but he wasn’t sure what all they said.

“That I want to give him a Seed, then make him a Champion, like Terry?” He confirmed.

“After making sure he reports to Duke.” She amended. “In the same way I used to.”

“Okay, and you’re not mad?” He asked, concerned.

“No, not at all.” She reassured him.

“Um, why?” Tim shot her a questioning look.

“I was never upset about him cheating, you know I did so as well.” She explained to his nod. “I know what kind of life he intends to lead, and the opportunities for women to throw themselves at him will be too numerous to resist, and he is no saint. But I am smart, and intend to be successful. He will need those qualities, combined with an extremely attractive woman,” she motioned at herself, “to both demonstrate the success I know he will have, and to keep from ending up broke when all is done.”

“I’m lost.” Tim looked to his wives for help, but they were as lost as he. “I mean, I know the value of smart, successful, beautiful women, as you can see by these two, but what are you talking about?”

Of course, both women had to kiss him again, for that remark. Tali took that time to move back against the headboard. She motioned for them to sit when they finished exchanging saliva.

“You did not know he plans to become a professional mixed martial arts fighter?” Tali asked. “As soon as he can, because his fighting years are by necessity limited.”

“Uh, no. I didn’t.” Tim looked at Turbo. “Did you?”

“No. He didn’t talk about fighting with me. I think I was his stress relief from all that stuff.” She guessed.

“I still cannot believe he was fucking you for so long and I did not know.” Tali mused, ruefully.

“He used to be able to keep his mouth shut.” Turbo rolled her eyes.

“Yes, well I will have to work on that with him, then.” Tali vowed.

“So, you want to get back together with him?” Tim confirmed.

“Of course.” Tali seemed surprised it was even a question. “With the kind of Bargains you were discussing yesterday, I think he would be unbeatable. I would be a fool not to.”

“Well, if you do, and it works out,” Tim invited, “when you’re ready to get married, if you ever do, come talk to me first.”

“So you may talk me out of it?” Tali asked reasonably.

“Not at all.” Tim smiled to himself. “Not at all.”

She frowned. “Then why?”

“You’ll see when and if the time’s right.” He repeated. “So, just to be clear, you don’t need him to grovel or apologize, or anything?”

“Well, he will end up apologizing for fucking Turbo here without including me, but I will handle that.” Tali winked at Tim’s wife.

The slut smiled broadly back. “You’re so naughty.”

“That was easier than I thought you’d be.” Tim told her.

She shrugged. “I was only really mad at him for taking me, us, for granted and being a jerk about it. You know what?” she snapped her fingers, “He will apologize for those things!”

“Got it.” Turbo breathed, now crawling over the reclining Tali.

“Anything else? Anything at all?” Tim pressed.

But his wife was already frenching the girl, so he gave up.

“C’mere!” He pulled Lam over onto all fours.

“Oh yes, do me!” His other wife wiggled her ass at him, sopping pussy dark with arousal, as she dove between Turbo’s cheeks too.

They played around for a while, fucking and talking and laughing. Tim knew he had a few things he should do, but he really needed a break. There was only one thing he had to do: force Change Shirley Valeria for her Rite. Then he remembered it meant he didn’t have an excuse for missing practice today. He was feeling bummed, until Tali made a remark.

“It would be really naughty if we all came into the locker room and helped you get changed.” She licked her lips lasciviously.

Tim blinked. “I have an even better idea!”


Toby Marshall walked his girlfriend, Susan to the gym door for her cheer-leading practice. He wrapped both arms around her, grabbing her ass as they tongue dueled before she scampered inside. With whatever was going on with his friends Duke, Terry and Tim that made them skip practice for most of a week, and host a mind-blowing orgy right in the middle of it (no complaining here!), she’d been sleeping over at his house nearly every night. Most of the team’s grumbling was getting worse, but Toby had a hard time holding it against the guys when it seemed to result in a nonstop threesome for him. He just hoped things got back to ‘normal’ soon.

He wasn’t late, but he was definitely going to be one of the last people dressed out today. Hurrying, when he hit the male locker room doorway, it felt like pushing into a strong wind. Sexual energy nearly crackled visibly in the air. Involuntarily, his cock sprang to full erection. He rounded the corner into the main area and stopped. The entire team, every single boy including the coach’s assistant (but not Duke or Terry) stood in two naked lines stretching from where Toby was to the communal shower entryway. They were facing away from him, but there was easily enough room between the lines for him to walk. Steam billowed out of the opening, like every single nozzle was turned on.

It was the chanting that made him pause. Nearly thirty voices, speaking in unison.

“I’m a horny, perverted, incestuous slut-loving lech.”

“It makes me very happy when girls embrace their inner slut.”

“Watching girls be dirty sluts makes me extremely horny.”

“Fucking nasty sluts makes me so happy.”

“All girls should be as slutty as possible.”

Toby’s recently used dick throbbed with need. Hearing his teammates speaking the words which echoed in his own heart made him happier than he could imagine. The boys continued to repeat the mantra until he felt someone tap his shoulder.

“Get out of the way, Toby.” Tali pushed.

He turned, stepping aside as a string of uniformed cheerleaders trooped past him. He hadn’t had a chance to really talk with her since she left his house sometime very early Saturday morning. The comatose state the girls left him in had made thanking her impossible at the time.

“Tali, it’s uh, really nice to uh, see you.” He scratched the back of his head nervously. “I didn’t get a chance to thank you the other day.”

He lost track of how many girls walked in, but Susan and Holly brought up the rear, so he figured it was probably all of them.

Tali grinned impishly, a sight he’d never seen before. “You did a fantastic job.” She patted his cheek. “No thanks necessary. Turn around, you will like this.”

The line of girls stopped at the entryway edge. A figure finally parted the steam, stepping into view. Turbo was gloriously naked, a sheen of water glistened on her skin. Toby had always thought the girl to be a smokeshow, but over the past week every time he saw her she looked even more and more sexy. Today was more extreme than ever. Her breasts, ass, legs, lips, pussy, you name it, every body part just cried out for attention. He couldn’t decide which to admire first.

Tali pulled out a buzzing phone while the girls all began stripping their clothes off on some unseen order. Tim walked up an aisle, with an empty towel basket in his hand. As he moved near each female, they put their neatly folded clothing into it. Even Holly and Susan disrobed. Toby helped his girlfriend sort her garments, slipping her panties, wet with pussy juice into his pocket. She wouldn’t mind, he knew, but it was still naughty to think of her going commando underneath that short pleated skirt.

Tali tapped Toby’s arm. “Care to give me a hand?”

He looked down. “Uh, sure. With what?”

“We have one more guest.” She waved at the door back outside.

Toby followed her and found her brother Chris talking to another girl whose name he didn’t know.

“Hi Janet.” Tali said, providing it for him. “Want to help?”

The half-Asian girl’s pageboy hair fanned out as she spun to see them exit.

“Help with what?” She asked skeptically.

Tali pointed over her shoulder, lying. “A prank on the team.”

Janet studied Toby. “You do know the quarterback’s right behind you, right?”

“Don’t mind him.” Tali dismissed it. “We needed someone on the inside, and since Susan already dates him, he was the easy choice.”

“Uh, okay.” She still looked dubious. “You want me to go in there? Why?”

“Not to worry.” Tali assured her. “Follow me, you have to see this!”

She spun around and yanked the door back open. The sound of female voices indistinctly came from within. She set the example, trying to ignore how much stronger the sexual energy seemed her second time crossing into the field. Janet reluctantly followed, looking at her boyfriend, then Toby for confirmation. They both silently urged her to enter and when she hesitated too long right on the threshold, both boys simultaneously pushed her in. A tiny moan escaped her lips as she started walking normally again, following Tali deeper into the building.

Coach Sanders grew tired of waiting when start time for practice came and went without a single player showing up on the field. Even his assistant, a dorky little nerd named ... Kevin? Kenneth? He couldn’t remember, since the kid had missed most of the summer sessions due to one stupid camp or another. Science camp, computer camp, space camp, a whole string of ways for his parents to get the little dork out of their hair. Anyway, even Ke-somthing wasn’t out yet, so he knew there had to be a reason he was the only person standing on the grass.

He stomped to the locker room, fully ready to lay into the boys, when he rounded the corner and saw Toby and, was that Natalia’s brother? Both were pushing a girl into the locker room, and while she seemed reluctant at first, she then squared her shoulders and marched in, followed closely by the two males. An entire slew of perverted fantasies wandered through his mind as he kept reminding himself that there was no way anything sexual could possibly be happening in his domain.

He jerked the door almost off its hinges, and paused as his body reacted inevitably to the charge in the air. He quickly closed and locked the door behind him. Whatever might be happening, it would not be good for somebody from the administration or a random teacher to wander in. He heard male and female voices, many of them, alternating speaking. Almost ... chanting? He walked into the main room and stopped dead.

The two lines of boys were now facing each other, about half an arms-width apart. Each was holding their erection by the base, and very, very slowly jacking off with the other hand. Their heads were turned, looking with intense glee at the shower room doorway. The cute little teen girl with black pageboy hair was dropping her clothing into a basket Tim offered, before slipping into the steamy space beyond.

“Watching girls be dirty sluts makes me extremely horny.” The boys all said.

“I want to have sex all the time.” He heard feminine voices call in counterpoint, from the next room.

“Fucking nasty sluts makes me so happy.” His boys answered.

“Being a nasty slut makes me cum!” This one was accompanied by a host of throaty moans.

“All girls should be as slutty as possible.” Coach nearly cried, he felt so happy at what his boys were saying.

“I want to cum as often as possible!” More female moans, and a few squeals of release.

The girls came trooping out, snagging a towel from Tim’s hand. Each moved to stand before one of his boys, starting with the two nearest their coach, and toweling themselves dry. There weren’t enough girls to match every single boy, so they shuffled down so each pair of males had at least one female between them. Last out of the steam were Tim’s girlfriends, Porsche Wolfe and Lamai Sing. The thought of how tight Lamai’s mother was, when she bounced on Coach Sanders’ dick made the man begin unbuckling his pants.

A soft giggle from behind made him pause. He looked over his shoulder to find Natalia Brown watching him, still in her uniform, twirling a tiny pair of panties around her finger.

“Oh, no, keep going.” She urged. “This is just getting good!”

Seeing no reason not to, he resumed sliding his pants off. A loud, collective sigh made him look up. The girls who were sandwiched between two guys were bent over, being spit-roasted while standing. They held onto the hips of whichever guy was pumping his prick past her lips. The ones who had a single guy for herself found themselves spun around to lean against walls, lockers, benches or sinks while the males fucked them from behind too. Everywhere he looked, tight, naked teens fucked like whores, moaning and hissing in pleasure.

A noise made him peer around one of the locker rows, to see Toby lying on a bench. Both Susan and Holly were bent over, asses pointing his way to reveal a distinct lack of panties beneath their short colorful skirts. The girls were giving him a double-blowjob, and the boy’s grin as he held his head up to watch looked to split his face in two.

Tim dropped the now empty towel basket on the floor, and scooped Turbo up in his hands. He held her under her knees, as Lam stroked his already hard cock and slipped the thing into Turbo’s weeping snatch. Turbo hooked a hand around each of her husband’s arm, using that leverage to ride up and down on him. Lam then knelt, sucking Tim’s balls into her mouth one at a time. In between, she kissed her way up Tim’s rod to Turbo’s waiting clit, sucking the couple’s sex juices off their genitals.

“Guys, look at how beautiful, how amazing, how sexy these sluts look!” Turbo called out. “Tell them how wonderful they are. How much you love seeing them like this!”

The sexual energy in the space doubled, then doubled again as the boys began complimenting the girls. Coach Sanders absently reached back and grabbed Tali’s arm. He pulled the girl in front of himself, pressing her up against the end of the lockers. A foot tap widened her legs enough to slip his steel-hard erection into her hot, tight, velvet pussy. With barely a glance at the teen, he fucked her hard, not really registering her pleas to “don’t stop!” He studied every sexy naked girl happily. These boys that he mentored, challenged, toughened up, and ultimately helped be ready for whatever life my throw their way, his boys were being introduced to the pleasures their coach had learned to embrace this past week.

“Girls, you’re being such good sluts!” Turbo continued. “Fucking these boys so well. Let them know how much you’re enjoying it! Let me hear you cum!”

Shrieks and shouts echoed through the room, nearly deafening him. Girls’ eyes rolled up, or they smiled nasty, self-satisfied little whorish smiles for the guys banging away at their twats.

“Boys, imagine it’s not a hot little cheerleader fucking you, but your own mother, or sister, or cousin.” Turbo’s voice carried over the noise. “Ladies, it’s not a studly football player making your pussy cum so much. Think about it being your own father, or brother treating you like their personal slut!”

If anything, the sounds got louder. Coach had no idea how he even heard Turbo’s final, “Incest is best!” But he did, and the entire room, himself included saw stars as they came their brains out all over their partner. He flooded Tali’s scalding little box with his jizz as he roared into her hair.

One by one, the teens slowed and disengaged. They made their way singly, or at most in pairs over to Tim, Turbo and Lam. They dutifully answered her question: “What are you?” With, “I’m a horny, perverted, incestuous slut-loving lech.” or “I’m a dirty, nasty incestuous bisexual exhibitionist slut.” Depending on their gender.

Then they knelt, and Lam would stick her crotch on their mouth for a Seed before motioning for their departure. It was only when Tali slipped off his cock to go unlock the door that he realized what had just happened. He stood there in a daze, as his players stumbled past him, still pulling clothes on and bumping his fist with their own, and girls slipped by, with sly smiles at his disheveled state and even a few gave his cum and pussy-coated dick a tug. They popped juice-covered fingers into their mouths, sucking lewdly as they giggled their way out. Even Chris carried a comatose Janet past him with a nod.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.