Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 95: Spring Break Mission – Distracted

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 95: Spring Break Mission – Distracted - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

While I was taking my break the attendant had put up a sign saying it was being cleaned. She was supposedly taking my “tips” to the boss. She didn’t want to have any chances that something was going to happen to it or she get robbed. It had to be more money than she would make in here in a year or more.

When she came back I could hear the women outside the VIP bathroom grumbling about the wait. They were offering her large sums of money to jump line. I didn’t expect that the first five women that came in after my break actually wanted to just do their business in private versus a larger bathroom. I know I definitely expected more of the same when the next woman came in.

Wow! That has to be what frumpy means.

Instead of going to the bathroom the woman came right over to the couch next to me and dropped down on it with a sigh.

“I need the touch of a man, but a boy will do,” she stated as she looked at her ugly shoes. “Here we have come on fabulous vacation away from all our worries at home and still my husband has not shown desire for me. He shows more lust toward lowly servant girls here than his wife. Do I not turn men on with my body?”

Not even waiting for my answer she started getting undressed. If her floppy pants and grandma shirt buttoned up to her neck weren’t the opposite of sexy, her bra completely covering her from under her breasts to her collar bone. Her panties were so big I thought they were shorts at first. I expected to see two floppy, sagging fat sacks when she took off her “bra”. Instead found she had a pair of breasts as big around as cantaloupes. Not only were they huge with nice dark pink nipples, they were firm on her chest. I suspected fake boobs only to find she was one hundred percent woman when I made myself check for implants. She even had a tan that only showed the smallest bit of white around her areoles.

I could get turned on seeing such firm breasts on a woman that had to be close to thirty.

I didn’t even have time to hide the shudder of shock when she stood up after removing her panties. It was no wonder she was wearing the ugliest granny panties I had ever seen. Nothing else would be able to contain her pussy hair. It started above her belly button, went down between her legs, and grew out of her butt like a wig. It looked like she had glued an afro wig onto her asshole and pulled it up as high as it could go in front.

“I think I know how to help. Give me two hundred American dollars please,” I told her.

She didn’t bat an eye as she peeled four fifties off a big roll inside her purse.

I went to the attendant to ask her to see if the now less hairy girl could come back here with her and ask Keiki to come back here for a minute too.

In just two minutes I was ready for what I had on mind.

I had Keiki and the girl strip and stand on either side of the woman where all three were facing a big mirror.

“If your husband could choose any of the three of you to have sex breasts alone, which would he choose,” I asked.

She smiled and said, “Me, of course. He has always been hot for huge, natural breasts.”

“What about if the three of you were all standing naked side by side as you are now if you are only wearing only shirts,” I asked.

She looked down and in almost a whisper said, “Not me.”

The attendant brought me a picture of the girl that had been so hairy earlier. She was wearing a bikini, but you couldn’t see her face even when her hair was wet. If I hadn’t seen her all hairy before my break, I wouldn’t have known she was naked right here beside us.

I showed her the picture and asked, “What about this girl? Would he choose her over you?”

“He definitely would not,” she replied. “She has hair everywhere a woman should be bare and small breasts.”

I then asked if he would choose his wife or the girl next to her. There wasn’t any pause when she said the girl next to her. I thanked the girl for helping me out. Before she even started to get dressed she pulled me over to the couch, pulled down my pants, and started sucking my dick again. She may not have ever done it before today, but she quickly got me off as Keiki and the woman watched.

Turning to Keiki as the girl dressed, I handed her the two hundred dollars and asked if she could get someone to find something better than what the woman wore in here. It needed to shock her husband so much that he would bang the hell out of her right there on top of their table in the restaraunt.

When I was alone with the woman again I told her, “Now that you have seen the competition for your husband’s eyes, what did you notice that makes them different from you? We both know your breasts had them beaten as far as your husband is concerned.”

She took a while to think about it, went to take a pee, and came back looking like she had finally gotten clued in. During her time figuring things out, a bag of clothes was brought in for the woman. I saw whoever bought them definitely had gotten exactly what was needed; the rest was up to me.

I didn’t let her have a chance to say a work as I let her over to the chair, got her knees over the side and butt on the edge. I covered her pubic hair with wax. I knew I should have cut them short first, but that wouldn’t really matter for what I had in mind. Once I had the strips pushed down tightly I gave a good yank and got about half the hairs to pull out. Working quickly I had her hair free except for a thin landing strip I cut so short that it just showed she had some pubic hair. When I was rubbing the oil all over between her legs, she came, hard.

Why does she have a look of complete surprise? Wait! How can she be married and still be a virgin? No one has gone in there before that had a dick bigger than a little boy.

I asked her about it and she turned beat red.

“That is why I come in here today. My husband never have desire to enter me there. Always he uses me in back, between breasts or in mouth,” she told me sadly.

Questioning her a bit more cleared things up a lot. She was sort of paraded around to him as a possible wife a few years ago. He was attracted to her large tits and during their courtship he got to play with them a lot. There were customs that didn’t let him see her naked or venture down below the waist until their wedding night. He so lusted after her tits that he married her. On their honeymoon he had her suck him off before he tit fucked her so much that he never got to see her completely naked. When he finally did he was still hot only for her tits and mouth. Finally he moved to her butt as well. She never got a clue.

Having cum for the first time she was way into sexual overdrive. She begged me, sucked me hard and even offered ten thousand dollars to fuck her.

“I won’t deny you the pleasure of having your husband finally consummating your marriage as he should have done on your wedding night. I will bring you right to the brink of pleasure again and that is as far as we will go now. I may be a horny boy, but you are married to a very rich man. I know not enough to never cross very rich men. If you don’t agree you can leave now as dressed as you came in,” I told her sternly.

Yeah, yeah. I know the attendant thinks I am crazy. I don’t need to know any of her native language to get that.

When the woman nodded, I dropped between her legs to attack her fat clit and push a finger inside her vice tight virgin pussy to slowly finger fuck her. I kept an eye on her orgasm energy as it built and when it was getting to where she could get off by just thinking hard about it, I pulled away. I grabbed both of her wrists to pull her up to her feet. Her eyes were completely glazed over as I helped her get dressed in very low cut, barely there white lace bikini panties. The tropical print pattern on the skirt they bought had a thin liner that was the only thing that kept the gauzy material from being completely transparent. Her husband couldn’t miss her black forest having been clear cut and readied for new development.

Now the top was much more conservative. It was obviously the most expensive piece of the outfit too. When we finally got her huge tits positioned in it, she had a modest amount of cleavage showing, but there was no question how stacked she was. The back was made of widely spaced, thin strings that showed she wasn’t wearing a bra to contain her massive melons.

Unlike the other women I had seen in the restaurant, this woman turned out to be a complete beauty as soon as I brushed out her hair and pulled it back into a simple ponytail. I was questioning how old she was when I looked at her closely. Once the attendant washed the woman’s old makeup off and applied just a minimal amount, the woman looked like she was around twenty.

After making the attendant insist that I allow the woman to suck me off for what I had done for her, she requested I escort her back to her husband. As we passed by the attendant, I saw that she tossed the old woman the whole roll of money from her purse. The glimpse I got looked like it had more local money than America, but it still shocked the attendant.

Given my break earlier and the line the attendant told me was out there when she returned, it was sure that all of the women had seen this woman when she came into the VIP Bathroom. Quite a few eyes looked up in surprise as I led her past. I had a lot of hands on my butt and more than a few gropes of my dick.

Now I know how girls in middle and high school feel when someone cops a feel on them in the packed hallways.

A girl dressed similar to Keiki was at the table where the woman’s husband sat. The girl was giving him a great show at her small tits, but he didn’t seem interested except when she was almost giving him a pussy shot. I stopped the woman before we got too close to the table and told her to go to him, pull his chair out a bit, make sure he got a good look at her tiny, wet white lace bikini panties and before she fully sat on his lap to kiss him. She had to tell him he had a duty to consummate their marriage. He was going to do that as soon as they got back to their room, sooner if they could find a place to sneak off to.

He must spend a lot of time at strip clubs to not question a woman getting him into position for a lap dance and without even looking at her face.

I will give it to him. It only took the sound of someone bussing tables to snap him back to reality. She hadn’t said anything to him yet. He was pushing her off his lap to say he had a wife that would kill him if she saw this woman trying to grind on him. When I saw her hands pull his head up to look at her face, instead of her tits. He stared at her in stunned surprise. I knew he wasn’t going to be putting his dick anywhere except her tight pussy for the rest of this trip.

I was halfway back to the VIP room when I felt a man’s hand on my shoulder. I turned to see it was the woman’s husband.

“This is for you only, not the owner or woman in VIP room. I come here with twenty-nine years old wife. You give me hot teenage wife upgrade. Keep my card with the money safe. You call if ever you need good job. I pay you many times what I need to pay for someone to help exhaust wife’s needs before she kill me,” he said as he slipped a wad of bills in to my hand with his card. “She told me you keep her honor for me. That means more to me than maidenhead. I owe you very big debt.”

As I walked down the hallway I saw three girls that looked like they had their shorts and tank tops painted over top of their bikinis. They were walking wet dreams.

Ok they are walking wet dreams from the neck down at least.

When I looked up I found I was staring at three of the most hideous looking faces and hairdos I had ever seen in the same place at one time. I couldn’t tell if they had started out trying to look Goth and changed their minds or someone used a Sharpie on them when they were asleep. They looked like Marilyn Manson was attacked by Brownies who just mugged a Mary Kay salesman peddling pastels in their neighborhood during cookie selling season.

Right in front of them was a woman holding the hand of a little girl wearing the same clothes, but who hadn’t yet gotten the figure for them yet. This little girl was cute as hell. I was told that the other three were stunning when they didn’t have all that crap on their faces. I just took the young girl’s hand to lead her to the VIP bathroom. The woman and the three older girls followed behind me. As we got close to the door the women that had been waiting were giving me the evil eye. I had one step out to stop me.

“Boy, I care less about where you come from. Here things are done differently. I have been waiting close to an hour to utilize my VIP privileges. You shan’t pluck others from the line. They will wait their turn,” the snotty woman said.

I turned and winked at the woman with the four girls and her youngest daughter. They got the hint. Both started back to where they had been in line with the other three girls starting to follow them. I stopped the three. They woman was only paying attention to me and hadn’t yet seen the three girls.

Having a disciplined child look on my face I said to the woman, “I apologize for my ignorance. I have made grievous error in judgment. Coming upon these three young women I believed the urgency of their needs outweighed proper line etiquette. I’m quite sure they would greatly benefit from your educating them in proper womanly behavior as a way to pass the time as you wait your turn.”

She got a satisfied bitch grin on her face and stepped aside so I could continue on back to the VIP Bathroom.

“Proper young ladies,” the bitch started to say as she turned toward them.

Yeah they do look exquisite don’t they?

I was already going through the door when I heard her yelling, “Boy! Boy! You come here right now.”

The attendant held out her hand and said, “You give me what man gave to you. I keep it safe from greedy boss and not take any for myself. It not safe for boy to have money when working, boys do dumb things when women around.”

Like I needed any of the money I would make here today anyway.

The bitch in the hall was still calling for me whenever the next women in line would come in to take their turns. Still she was seven back in the line, so she could wait.

Three more women came in to only use the bathroom. I did get asked to help one of them to squeeze back into her way too tight pants. I knew it was all a ruse when she pushed my hand against her pussy through her pants and then came hard. She played it off saying that it helped her relax enough to get zipped up.

The next woman came in with two precious little girls. I don’t think they could have been much more than ten. I know I hadn’t seen them waiting outside when I came past. I would have remembered.

“Sorry to be a bother, but I have matters to attend to in bathroom of an urgent nature. I cannot leave my daughters alone at our table. I don’t expect to be long,” the woman said as she handed me the two girls and rushed off toward the bathroom stalls in the back. “Please watch them for me.”

I got lost in the two girl’s pale blue eyes and was imagining what I could do with their silky hair when one asked me, “Mommy said it was safe in here to be naked, but aren’t you a boy?”

“She told us it was ok and she saw the boy come in here. I am all itchy,” the slightly taller of the two girls said as she pulled her dress over her head and stripped off her panties.

With no modesty at all she stood there completely naked with her hands on her hips as she waited for her sister to strip too. It didn’t take long and soon saw why. Only their arms, shoulders, and legs below their dresses were tanned. The rest of their naked bodies were severely sunburned. As I looked them over I did see that taller one had small puffy nipples and a few long hairs at the side of her flat mound, but that was all.

The shorter of the two boldly reached out to pull down the front of my pants.

“See! I told you it was safe in here. He sees our cunnies and his worm thing didn’t stick out any like the other boys who saw us naked,” she said all matter of factly.

Both let out a happy sign as they sat naked on the cool leather sofa. They were so perfectly cute that I couldn’t resist going over behind the back of the couch to pull the hair ties from the tufts of white-blonde hair they had sticking out at the back side of their heads. I started on the older one first. Her long, silky, soft hair was so easy to get exactly how I wanted. Her sister’s hair was just as soft and silky, but took twice as long to braid because she kept pulling the front of my pants down to look at my dick whenever I moved in front of her. She never did more than look though. They both looked like a pair of little naked, albeit sunburned, angels.

By the time I had finished their hair, the places they were sitting in on the couch had warmed up enough to make them squirm around to find another cool spot. I felt so bad for them because even with all I could do with the place in my head, I had no idea how to fix sunburn. Sure I could block the nerves from their sunburned skin to stop the discomfort, but that would only last until they had to go. Then it hit me, Aloe!

I had to go around the corner and into a small hallway to find the attendant. She seemed to stay there out of the way so she didn’t “see” something she wasn’t supposed to. When I told her what I wanted she looked at me so strangely I had her come with me to where the two girls were sitting naked on the couch. I saw her hard face soften as soon as the saw the girl’s plight. I was told she had something special that would help the girls a lot. Much better than Aloe and lasted a long time. Soon I was brought a bowl with some sort of thick gel in it. Before I could even touch it she made me put on a pair of rubber gloves and told me not to get it on my hands, or anywhere else. If I did I would know why.

“The lady that works in here told me this will help the sunburn, but I have to rub it on you wearing these special gloves. You can’t touch it with your hands, ok,” I told them.

I started on the older of the two. I had her get on her knees on the couch to I could work on her back first. Doing as the attendant had instructed me, I gently massaged the gel into her skin starting at her shoulders and moving all the way down over her butt to the back of her legs. When I was done she had to wait a few minutes for it to soak in before I could do her front. I did the same for her sister while the older waited.

Doing the taller girl’s front required that she lean back on the couch and spread her legs like we were going to screw. I saw her blush when she opened her legs to show that she only had the long hairs growing all the way down the sides of her tightly closed slit. Using the same motions I had on her back I worked down over her chest. When I came to her puffy nipples I didn’t act like they were anything other than another patch of her chest where I needed to rub in the gel. I worked on down her body quickly. She took in a deep breath when I started above her pussy. I watched her flower open up and her clit push out slightly as I worked the lotion down between her legs and then over her thighs. When I turned back to her I found she had fallen asleep. I very gently picked up her feather light body and laid her in a leather recliner.

Her little sister gave me a grin that shouldn’t ever be seen on such an angelic face. As she laid back and spread her legs widely. I quickly saw that she definitely wasn’t as innocent as she appeared. There was no question that her pussy wasn’t red only because of the sunburn. She also had an evil streak.

I hadn’t even gotten as far as her little girl nipples when she started moaning out in pure ecstasy. Maybe she was really good a faking it, but somehow it didn’t seem that way to me. I was just getting to the top of her tiny hips when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Her mom was rushing in looking madder than a wet hen as the attendant was moving to intercept.

The girl didn’t notice anything. She was there pulling on her knees to get her legs spread as far apart as possible.

Soon I saw the mother was right beside the couch as I was moving over the young girl’s pubic bone. I made no attempts to skip her naked pubis or mound with the gel, yet I didn’t give the area any more time than I had anywhere else. The girl did try to push her hips up at me multiple times, but I ignored her as I kept working on the area I was rubbing in the gel. By the time I finished the insides of her thighs she was as sound asleep as her sister.

I ignored the woman as I very gently got the younger girl’s panties on her limp body and then pulled her dress over her head. Her older sister seems to know quite well the pleasure she can find between her legs. At some point she had woken up and started rubbing herself too, but fell asleep with her fingers pushed down between her lips. There was a small pool of her juices covering her butthole. Some that had already dried along her mound to leave a thin curst.

I went to the sink to warm up the water up before getting a washcloth wet. I also grabbed a small bottle of baby powder they had next to the diaper changing station.

Not sure why they would pay for a VIP bathroom like this if they were bringing a baby in here. I know I saw a baby breastfeeding openly out in the restaurant.

As gently as I could, I washed the girl clean of her juices, gently dried her, rubbed more of the gel all over her vulva, and then lightly powdered her crotch since she was starting to leak out pussy juices again. I got her dressed quickly and then stood to face their mom.

“You will have to ask the attendant about how much her special sunburn gel costs. As you can see it works its magic quickly to give them relief from their discomfort,” I told her as I picked the older of the two girls up. “Both seem to know how to relieve the side effects of a boy touching every inch of their sunburned bodies. You will want to have a chat with the little one. She really liked pulling my pants down to look at my penis to prove to her sister that I was still limp even after seeing every bit of them.”

The woman picked up the younger girl and I got the older one. We headed out to take them back to their table. I was putting the older one down when she whispered in my ear that both girls had wanted to try sucking on a boy’s thing. That was why she got naked at first because she knew dicks squirted when a girl sucked one correctly. Her sister got naked because she would be naked all of the time if she could. It was her sister’s fault both got sunburned. After giving me a kiss on the cheek she let go of me to get comfortable in her chair. I was pretty miffed when their mother didn’t even give a tip to me or the attendant.

On the way back to the VIP room the bitch that had stopped taking the Rainbow Brite girls into the VIP bathroom had them waiting to go next with their mom and sister. The bitch all but pushed the family in after me.

The five of them headed right in. All of them actually went to use the bathroom fist so I went over to the attendant about the last woman and two sunburned girls.

“I not take any money she try to give even if she try. She is very bad woman. Do mean things to those little girls. You help give them some comfort from their burn. All the reward you need,” she told me as she pushed me off toward the lounge area.

Only the youngest of the four girls was there waiting and she was squirming around nervously in the chair. I watched her putting her fingers under her tank top like she was going to take it off and then stopping to remove her fingers again.

“Hi,” I said to her as I sat on the couch.

She blushed and then said hi back.

I stayed quiet and eventually she came over to be in front of me.

Still blushing she asked, “Do I have to get naked, suck your thing, and let you push it in my private place to pay you for making my hair look like the girls that came out of here before? I don’t have any money. But I know nothing is free so I have to pay you with something. My body is all I have.”

“Do you want to be naked or do any of the other things with me,” I asked as I pushed a stray lock of her hair behind her ear.

“Can I be naked, but not do any of the other stuff? I will be the only girl in my school that was naked with a boy on vacation who wasn’t family,” she said looking hopeful.

I smiled as I said, “It is a woman’s bathroom. You can be naked in here if you want. Making your hair look pretty is just something I like to do. It helps kill time while your mom and sisters are doing their thing on the toilets.”

She was shy again until finally asking if I could strip her since I was a boy.

Looks like two items off her little girl bucket list.

The second she was naked she ran off for the toilets. There was a flush and soon I had a naked little girl sitting on a stool in front of the couch. She was clutching a fist full of ribbons and a hair brush. One of her sisters came out while I was brushing her naked sister’s hair. Her shock turned to amusement as I started weaving the ribbons through the little girl’s hair. Before long I had her looking every bit like a little friend of a princess somewhere.

When I was done the bigger sister said, “Now you have to pay the man. You heard what the others did to be made pretty.”

Surprising her sister, the little girl turned, jumped in my lap, gave me a big hug and then a small peck on the cheek. The little girl went back into the toilet area, got a tablet, and came back out to sit naked in one of the chairs as she played some game.

“Wow! That was the best payment I have gotten all day long,” I said making the little girl giggle.

Her bigger sister moved in front of me to pull her shirt and bikini top off in one motion. Her shorts and bikini bottoms were gone just as quickly. I had to force myself not to laugh. Her bikini top had an obvious layer of padding in it that made this girl’s barely half golf ball sized tits look like they were closer to large A-cups. She didn’t even have enough pussy hair yet to even trim for a bikini, much less need to shave.

A sound off to the side got my attention. Looking over I saw the attendant had brought in something that looked like a torture chair. She guided the girl to sit in it and then pulled two levers at the back. In a flash, padded collars came to lock the girl’s arms and legs down so she couldn’t move. The attendant quickly got a ball gag in the girl’s mouth. A sheet was put over the girl’s naked body and then she was rolled through a side door I hadn’t noticed before. Inside I saw her two sisters were already in similar chairs, but they weren’t covered with a towel. Looking at their naked bodies I saw they were triplets. The only difference between the three was the shape of buds on top of their breasts. Their mom was there in a very expensive leather chair watching on.

“I have had enough of them. They are going to boarding school when we return home. Right now you can do anything to them you want so long as they look stunning for the family reunion photo. I only have one condition,” she said. “I heard one of them has given up her virginity. None of them will admit which of them it is. If they won’t confess up, then I would like you deflower the other two and tell me which one is the tramp.”

Interesting. All three of them are fighting and begging thought their gags. Did the woman hear things wrong? Does she get off with the thought of watching her girls get their cherries popped?

While the woman had been talking, the attendant was removing every bit of makeup off the three girls. I saw I was right before. Even with their faces changing from girls into women, all three were really stunning without the makeup. In fact the makeup made them look uglier.

They really didn’t need anything special done to their hair to make them look fantastic. Once I finished the last one their mom came over to strip me. Her experienced hand got my dick rock hard quickly. Something else was done to the chairs by the attendant that moved the girl’s legs so they were spread completely open wide with their hips rocked back to open then up as much as their bodies could take. All three had to have been fantasizing about getting bound and fucked without being able to do anything to stop it. Their buds were all puffed up, clits hard, pussy juices running down over their buttholes and had their flowers opened up fully.

All three were virgins. I can see that all the way from over her. Wait a minute. She has four girls and these three sounded almost like their little sister’s voice.

Going out into the lounge I found the little girl with her legs over the arm rests as she played her game. Her pussy was tiny, but her fingers wandering down to paddle her pink canoe had opened her up more than enough that I saw she didn’t have a cherry.

“Why did you lie and tell me I was the first boy to strip and see you naked,” I accused her angrily.

“I have never lied to anyone. You are the first boy, who isn’t part of my family, to undress me and see me naked. You think I can tell girls at school that I get freaky with my cousins and brothers every chance I get? I was going to ask you to get freaky with me too, but I couldn’t do it. I don’t know where your thing has been and didn’t want to get some disease,” she said without looking up from her tablet. “My sisters act like drugged up sluts, but you are the only male ever to see them naked since they were eight. Not even my brothers have seen them naked since mom stopped letting us all skinny dip when the triplets were seven. Go pop their cherries and knock them up if you want. It will keep them from boarding school at least.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.