Old Fashioned Discipline - Cover

Old Fashioned Discipline

Copyright© 2013 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fed up with kids going wild, corporal punishment is restored for offenders under 25, using a computer controlled spanking machine so there is no scope for abuse by the spanker. The first chapter describes 19yo Elisha's introduction to the machine.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

A few days later Sergeant Charles Mansell was confronted with a larger problem over the new CP rules. His staff reported to him that four young people had been arrested the night before for being drunk and disorderly, one boy and three girls, aged from 18 to 22. He had them brought to his office where he explained about the new rules which offered young offenders the choice of court-ordered time in a young offender's institution, or a swift session with the new spanking machine followed by immediate release with no criminal record. By now he was quietly optimistic that these four would accept the caning, as had all previous offenders since the lovely Elisha two weeks before.

He explained that, because they were all on the one charge sheet, they would have to be treated as a group. If any one of the group declined the CP option, all four would have to be sent to court for sentencing and incarceration. He reminded them that for their offence the sentence would be at least three months, possibly nine. And they would then have a criminal record.

They were all looking pretty apprehensive, clearly still undecided, so he suggested they come to see the CP room, and decide after they had seen the equipment. He let them walk around the room, studying the whipping bench and the machine beside it, and the row of paddles and straps and canes along the wall.

Charles explained to them that he was confident the machine would nominate the cane as the chosen implement, so he walked over and took his favourite, C6, and showed it to the four shivering miscreants. He enjoyed watching them as they struggled to decide.

After a few minutes to think about it, he took them back to the office and asked them what they thought. They held a whispered discussion while Charles sat enjoying the tense faces and bodies as they kept glancing at him, very aware he was listening to it all. Finally the boy and two of the girls, Sharon and Vanessa, reluctantly agreed to be dealt with under the CP rules. But the fourth girl, Hilary, had panicked when she saw the bench, and the canes, and said she wouldn't be able to cope with a caning. She said she wanted the court and the institution. The others tried to persuade her to change her mind, but Hilary just collapsed in tears and said no, she couldn't take a caning.

Charles reminded them that there was no proviso in the rules that would allow three to be caned while the fourth went to court. So it seemed if they couldn't convince Hilary then all four would have to be sent to court and formally charged and almost inevitably sentenced to serve time.

Charles offered to leave them alone for a while to talk it over. He led them back to the punishment room and put them inside and left them and locked the door, and went to sit in the control room where he could watch them through the one way glass mirror, and listen to their anguished conversation relayed from the hidden microphone in the room. After fifteen minutes they hadn't changed Hilary's mind so Charles went back into the room.

"It does occur to me that perhaps if Hilary watches one or two of you taking your punishment in here, she might decide it's not so bad and she might agree to join you. But I must warn you, if you do this and she doesn't change her mind then you won't get any credit for having received the spanking. All four of you will go to court and you will all get probably at least three months in a young offender institution. What do you think?"

The boy, Allan, said, "Might be worth trying," and the other two girls nodded reluctant agreement.

Charles jumped at this opening and said, "Yes, Allan, you can go first, and let all the girls see what's involved. Hilary, what do you think, if you watch while Allan takes the cane first, then you will know what is in store and can decide whether to join your friends in a short swift punishment and then go home with nothing recorded in your files. Nobody at work or university will know anything about it, and you can all just get on with your lives."

Hilary looked at Allan, wiped her tears, and took his hands in hers. "Will you do this for me, Allan? I'm sorry to be such a pain." All four seemed to wince at her use of that word!

Allan and the other two girls, Sharon and Vanessa, all agreed that they would let Allan take his caning and then see what Hilary felt about joining them in taking their turns over the bench.

By now Charles had decided this was too good an opportunity to waste, as with Elisha Chambers., he would not press the 'connect to admin office' button for this session, he wanted to be free to be naughty with the lovely group. The handbook didn't explain how groups should be processed, logically it should be only one at a time, but he decided he would have them all in the room together. Not only that, instead of having each one undress for the caning and then dress again, he would make all four of them undress before the first one of them went to the caning desk. How can they complain, when they assume I could add strokes to their punishment if they are difficult?

Trying to sound confident and authorative rather than just lusty, he said "Okay then I suggest you all get undressed, put your clothes neatly in a pile in the corner over there. When you have done that, Allan, you are going first so go stand up against the bench. The rest of you stand in a line along the wall with your hands on your heads. I will wait outside. Allan, you call me when you are ready and I will come in and prepare you for your caning."

Charles retired to the control room and sat watching and slowly masturbating as the four friends undressed. He arranged a second video camera so it would record their fumbling motions as they shyly stripped naked. He was pretty sure they were not used to being naked with each other. In the course of removing their panties and placing them on top of the growing pile of their clothes, then forming a line along the wall, Charles was able to confirm that two of the girls were shaved. Hilary was sporting a fine natural black bush.

He was amused to see that Allan had fewer clothes to remove and maybe wasn't so shy, so he was soon naked with a rampant erection as he watched his three friends fiddling with bras and panties. He waited until the three girls were all lined up along the wall before turning around and walking to the bench. By the time he stepped up onto the spanking plinth, he had a rock solid erection and all the three girls were staring at his cock. Charles wondered if any, or all, of them, had seen it before, he was pretty sure that none had.

Allan called out when he was standing in front of the bench, "Sir we are ready," calling a second time louder, obviously having no idea there was a microphone in the room.

Charles walked in and first stood looking at the three girls. "Hands on top of your heads please, and pull your elbows and shoulders back." That position did wonders for their breasts! Because he could, he walked in front of each girl and stood running his eyes down from her face down to her feet, pausing at her breasts and her crotch, before moving on to the next girl.

Finally he went over beside Allan, who was still standing upright facing the bench. He gestured at the boy's erect cock.

"I suggest you tuck that down under the bench as you bend over, Allan. And you can keep your feet together, so make sure you have your testicles in front of your thighs. Wouldn't want the machine to cut you there!" Everyone watched as Allan adjusted himself, his face red with embarrassment. Then he lent over the bench and reached down to the lower part of the front legs. Charles secured him with wrist, ankles, waist and foot straps. He told everyone that he had entered the details of their offence and the computer had specified C7, just slightly more severe than the C6 he had used with Elisha. He cheerfully attached the C7 cane to the machine's spanking arm, then lined it up with Allan's backside. Turning, he smiled sweetly at the three pale-faced girls then walked out.

In the control room he pressed the "Ready" button and the arm on the machine rotated until the cane was about a foot clear of Allan's waiting backside. He adjusted the second camera to show a close-up of the three girls' faces. Perhaps they were thinking that the cane wasn't far enough away to give a good swipe, but even so they were all looking wan and breathing shallowly, watching intently.

Closing in on the girls' breasts, he could see that all six nipples were flushed and erect. He wondered about their clitorises, but couldn't see them with them standing side-on as they were. He resolved to check before he caned them. After all, what really could they do?

On the intercom, the girls heard, "Are you ready Allan? I am pressing start now."

The girls watched in horror as the machine's arm draw right back, in what would have been a full over-the-shoulder position for a man. Vanessa gulped then shuddered as the machine's mechanical voice announced "Stroke one". The machine arm rotated very swiftly, making a loud swishing sound and the cane landed with a thwack and Allan howled. Hilary put her hands to her mouth, and Charles' voice came over the intercom. "Keep your hands on your heads, girls. Allan, look up please. Eyes open, everyone, you are meant to be watching and learning."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.