Naruto Rise of a Gaudian - Cover

Naruto Rise of a Gaudian

Copyright© 2013 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 2

Recovery aftermath and first school days

Mindscape

Naruto once again found himself inside the sewer that was his mindscape. He was in front of the cage again looking at the big fox behind the gates. "Well first things first let's see if I can make some changes around here as a reward for your help" he said to the fox.

He closed his eyes and concentrate and slowly the scene began to change from dark sewer to a massive forest with a lake. In the middle of the lake there was Naruto sitting on a small island with a house in the middle (think Kame house but earth toned instead of pink).

"NICE VERY NICE MUCH BETTER THAN THAT DAMMED CAGE, WAIT THE SEAL IS DOING SOMTHING HOLD ON" said kumara.

There a rumbling noise and then a bright flash of light, and then nothing.

Then the door to the house opened and a women with long red hair stepped out, and standing right next to her holding her hand was the fourth hokage!

"Hello son" they said at the same time then looked at each other and laughed.

Naruto was confused this woman and the fourth, his idol had just called him son, but how could he be their son.

"What? Who? How? Why?" were the only four words in his vocabulary at that moment? His 'parents' saw the look on his face and instantly stopped laughing. The red haired woman rushed over and hugged him. "Oh my little boy you've been through so much and yet you still have a kind heart I'm so proud of you for making friends with all those people. And I'm sure you will only make more" Kushina Uzumaki whispered into her sons ear as she hugged him while they both had tears in their eyes.

Naruto pulled back and looked at the women he knew was his mother. "Mum I'm so happy you're here but how are you both here I thought you were dead, how can you be here now?" he asked through his tears.

Minto moved to kneel down in front of his only son, the one that he put a great burden on and answered.

"Well first you need to know what really happened that night twelve years ago". He went on to explain what happened the night he was born along with Kurama filling in the blanks this all took a few hours and they had moved into the house to be more comfortable. To Naruto's surprise Kurama took on a smaller form and sat on Naruto's lap. They then came to the actual sealing and the deal that Minto and the nine tails made just after he had sealed the yin half inside him. "The deal was that I would use a different type of seal to allow you to share each other's power to make you stronger and to allow Kurama a chance to bring about the sages final wish for peace". (They told him they didn't know who the masked man that took control of Kurama was). "I hope you don't hate us for the burden we place on you but the three of us believed that you would be able to endure. Now there are a few things you must know we only have a little time left" Minto said and Kushina took up the convocation.

"First. You can't tell anyone who your parents are except the old man because he and a few others on the shinobi side of the council already know, but no one else unless you really trust them, oh and don't blame the old man or jiriyay for the way your life has been I know they tried their best, if anyone is to blame it is the civilian council" there was two intense waves of killing intent at that before she continued.

"second when you graduate it is Important that you go to the whirlpool village that is mine and your fathers clans came from by then people will at least have figured out that your actually of the Uzumaki clan. I can't understand why they don't teach the new generations about the Uzumaki clan and the whirlpool village".

"I think it was done out of same that they did nothing to help them when they were attacked" interrupted Kurama in a more normal voice.

"Well whatever the reason I'm sure you two can fix that soon. Now the reason you must go there is that even though the village was destroyed in the attack is that there is a huge vault under the village where all the clans and families had an alcove to store things for safe keeping. Only the blood relatives of either the Uzumaki, namekarz or one of the two minor clans, the Zankarn or the Mora can access it and even then they could only open the alcoves belonging to their clan and family. Neither I nor your father ever had the chance to go there, but the jinchūriki before me. Mito Uzumaki told me all this before she died". His mother finished and then Minto spoke to his son as their time was running out and their bodies were fading away.

"now son it's very important then you become stronger, you have made a good start on your own with that scroll that you were given, the old man knows what to do I suggest that you wait until you make chunin to reveal your full heritage, the house seals won't let you in before that any way".

"Now what every happens always protect your friends no matter what friends are what really matter In life, oh and don't use that preservation seal again until you work out the kinks, you will know what I mean soon bye my son and know we will always love you" Kushina said as Naruto's parents faded from view and were gone.

"Well what do me do now and what was that other flash of light?" Naruto asked Kurama who was still curled up on his lap.

"well I looked around for any differences and I think the use of my power has awakened some latent abilities in your blood from your parents but I only sense three that are active and I can't tell what the dormant ones are. It seems you have unlocked one of the bloodline limits of the Uzumaki which is rapid healing and longevity and the ability to adapt and match any opponents speed and surpass it you muscles adapt to stress faster making damage less likely and the last one you get from being my host which empathy, basically no one can ever lie in your presence again, you already had the ability to decode and understand any existing seal even if it is encrypted, oh and you should eventually be able to use all five elements. Now you must wake up even though time run faster in here you have still been asleep for four days, and as you mother said there is a problem with you stasis seal".

Naruto nodded and faded out of his mind.


Konoha hospital room

Tusnade senju was one of the legendary sanin. She had left the village after the nine tails attack thinking that Naruto had died with his mother and father. She was one of the few people in the village that knew who his parents were.

She was back because her old teammate jiriyay had tracked her and her student Shizuna down and told them that her god son was alive. Now she comes back and finds out that him and his friends were attacked by kidnappers who were after the Huyga heiress. The details were vague but it seemed that Naruto had arrived and stopped them and killed both chunin kidnapers. The children and Hinata's mother Hannah had all been poisoned, now the toxin was a basic one and ahead had an antidote, but it was fast acting and if Naruto hadn't put those strange seals that Hinata said were stasis seals they would all have died before being given the antidote. The problem was that no one could deactivate them to administer the antidote not even jiriyay the greatest seal master in the elemental nations since the Uzumaki couldn't release them, and the one that created them hadn't woke up since he passed out from chakra exhaustion two days ago. She was just going into his room to check on him. But when she opened the door she saw him trying to get up from his bed. He looked at the door when he heard it open and said.

"Whoever you are you need to get the Hokage and take me to my friends those seals aren't working properly. And the legendary medic almost fainted at the site.


Council chambers

Hiruzen Sarutobi had a headache. This particular one went by the name of the civilian council. They had spent the better part of the last two days screaming in his ear about what they think should be done with the 'demon child'. Not even the large amount of KI directed at them from Hiruzen and the shinobi council when they called Naruto that. No they thought this was a chance to finally deal with the 'demon' once and for all and finish what the fourth started. 'Naruto hurry up and get stronger so I can see the looks on their faces when they find out who your father is' Hiruzen and those clan heads that knew were all thinking, at the moment the councillor in charge of finance. A fat little man by the name of Colin fudge had the floor.

"We need to get rid of the thing before he can release the demon if we don't he'll kill us all he-"he was cut off by a wave of killing intent from jiriyay who had just returned from retrieving Tusnade. "WHY YOU BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL SWINE!" he yelled.

Hiruzen could see wear this was most likely going but couldn't stop it before jiriyay continued. "You have some nerve saying thing like that about someone that you won't even try to get to know!" he looked at a pink-haired women sitting next to the now unconscious fat man. "YOU call him a monster but if he was one he wouldn't have bothered to save all those children from those two rouge ninja. One them was your only daughter for kami's sake!" said Haruno bowed her head in shame, her husband had said the same thing to her this morning before storming out of the house to go sit at their daughters bedside.

Jiriyay continued looking each civilian in the eye. "Now with everything YOU people have put him through I'm surprise he hasn't released the seal and took his revenge, it isn't like he couldn't he IS an Uzumaki after all and my godson as well" he sat down to a round of applause from all but the Uchiha clan head and surprisingly one of the civilians was clapping also. Before the meeting could continue the door burst open to reveal Shizuna breathing hard, hands on her knees.

"Hokage-sama Naruto is awake and is deactivating the seals with sensei as we speak!" she said. By unspoken agreement the meeting was over as the clan heads left to be with their children and for Hashi Huyga his wife and youngest daughter.


Konoha hospital

After sitting through an examination, Naruto was finally given the all clear and Tusnade the doctor who he had seen on first waking up took him in a wheelchair to the room where the rest of the Konoha nine were, he wheeled himself up to the bed closest to the door.

The bed held Sakura, sitting in a chair next to the bed was a man who Naruto assumed was her father. The man stood as Tusnade wheeled Naruto into the room, he looked at Naruto with a stern expression and calculating eyes then he nodded and stepped away from the bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.