Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin - Cover

Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

Steve and Vicki ordered out for Chinese. Angel volunteered to tip the driver. When the man drove up, it was a woman! Angel was at the door naked and still said, "I'm your tip. I will do anything you want or you can jump one of our guys."

She said, "I will take him up my ass and you can eat me out." George gladly butt fucked the driver and shot his load in her ass. She had Angel lie down and hovered over her emptying her ass into Angel's sucking mouth. Angel also gave her cunt a good tongue-lashing. She said, "I may come back for seconds when I get off my shift. I enjoyed getting off."

Still naked, everyone ate supper. After everyone finished eating, Ben and Erin went into his room to fuck each other's brains to mush. One of the females would come in every once in a while to eat her out. Erin's little cunt and ass were considered pristine and a real treat by the girls. She had never been fisted nor starred in an orgy.

She was known to have a good mouth though no one had ever throat fucked her. Angel had helped her take Ben deep a number of times and Erin had fist fucked Angel's holes frequently.

She enjoyed licking and sucking cum from pussies and asses and had performed cleanup duties a number of times. Ben had resisted having her share her body with the family until she announced that she was ready. Her experience before Ben had been minimal and he had been the first in her throat and ass. Of course, with Vicki, Angel, and Carol always ready for sex, particularly raunchy sex, there was little pressure put on her. Over a few months, she had finally become used to nudity and being nude herself with the family and friends. She would engage in sexual acts with Ben with the other teenagers around but not in front of any of the adults with comfort.

Ben and Erin climbed into bed and kissed. He was feeling her tits and she was fondling his cock and balls. She said, "Ben, I want to be throat fucked. I love the taste of your cum no matter where it has been deposited. I want to take you deep. I don't want you to be gentle. Rape my throat!"

Ben looked at her with a little surprise but nodded slowly. He said, "If it is something you really can't handle, wave your hand above your head with a peace sign. Erin, I don't want to hurt you. You're my girl. You don't have to do this."

"I know, Ben. I want to. I want to take your cock all the way. I want my nose buried. Will you do that for me? Please!"

"I will do it but remember your safe motion. I don't want you hurt even if I am doing what you asked me to do."

"Thank you, Ben."

Ben pulled her down between his legs with her delectable body stretched down toward the foot of the bed. She began to suck the head of his cock and he quickly hardened. She could taste his precum on his cock. The taste and aroma were making her hot and she took more of his cock in her mouth.

As she began to get into the cock sucking, she went further down on his cock filling her mouth. That was usually the depth of her sucking. For the rest, she would come off his cock and lick and suck her way around sucking on the root and tonguing his balls. This time, she pushed further down and felt his hands on the back of her head pulling her face closer to his groin. She gulped and his cock slid down her throat. He pulled hard and her face was pushed into his groin and her chin in his balls. Her throat was convulsing from his length. She had to fight off a spasm that wanted her body to reject such a deep intrusion. She heard his voice faintly saying, "Breathe through your nose, Erin. Breathe. You are doing it."

She realized that she was. Her nose was buried and she had every bit of his cock down her throat. It was then that Ben began to move her head back and forth fucking her throat with his cock. His motions became more rapid and she was pulling at his hips to get every tiny bit of his cock deep. She could feel it expand and knew that he was beginning his cum. He held her tight and she could feel the first spurt go down her throat directly into her stomach. He let her pull off a little and his next spurt went to the back of her throat. He pulled back further with the next two spurts filling her mouth. She could taste him on her tongue and swallowed. The big spurts were done now and she sucked his cock to get all of his creamy load. She finished him sucking him clean before coming up to his chest. He kissed her lips and her eyes were shining. "I did it with your help. It was good. I had one little spasm but, after that, it was all good.

"I want to suck your cock that way all the time. I want to feel the head of that cock deep down my throat forcing me open to your length and your load.

"Thank you, Ben."

"No, thank you, Erin. That was wonderful."

They kissed again and felt of each other's body. Ben was hard again quickly and he pulled Erin on top of him and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy. She gasped as she always did. She had learned to love his length and thickness stretching her though it was easier now than when they first began.

This summer, her mother had permitted her to stay at the Morris house and frequently overnight thinking she was sleeping with Ben's sister, Carol. Sometimes, that was true when Carol slept with them in Ben's room. Ben was fucking her two or three times during the day and a couple of more times at night. Her body was becoming used to a lot of sex.

She felt that this week might be the first time for her to star in one of Angel's orgies if that was Ben's desire.

She rode Ben to multiple orgasms before he shot his load deep into her dripping pussy. A few minutes later, Vicki came into the room naked and went to the bed and began to suck at the junction of Ben's cock and Erin's pussy. With his mother licking and sucking his balls and the root of his cock buried in his girl's pussy, Ben hardened again. His mother pulled his cock out of Erin's pussy and rolled her over on top of him. Vicki pushed his cock into Erin's ass. Erin groaned at the intrusion as she took him all the way inside her bottom. When Vicki's mouth began to work on her pussy, she came like a proverbial rocket. She spurted girl cum and expelled Ben's cum into Vicki's mouth. Vicki tried not to miss a drop as her son pumped into his girl's ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.