Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin - Cover

Angel, Carol, Ben, and Erin

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My friend, radio_guy wrote a well-received story (Brittany and Chad). I read it and thought it good though noticeably under sexed. This is my take on a romance with a very different family with low morals and lots of kinky sex fun. I will try to keep a story line but it won't get in the way of the kinky sex! Watch the codes!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Violence  

Angel was a vision of the lovely teenaged girl. She would be a senior when school started in a week. She was taller than average at five foot, eight inches, with blond hair to her shoulders and hazel eyes. Her slim body was topped with small, firm breasts. She was completely shaved below the neck thanks to her younger sister, Carol. Angel needed to be shaved because the bikinis she wore were very brief. Carol was one inch shorter but looked very much like her sister, who was two years older. Her body was shaved for the same reason.

Actually, the two shaved for two reasons. One is to be clean-shaven for their skimpy bikinis. The other was that shaving always became pussy eating with orgasms for both. Both were bi and loved the taste of pussy. They thought it was even better when flavored with semen. That flavoring was frequently available thanks to Carol's twin brother, Ben, among others. Ben was the tallest at five foot, eleven inches. He had a hard athlete's body and a thick seven-inch cock. He, too, was completely shaved. He received blowjobs for tolerating having one or the other of his sisters shave him while they were naked.

The three were in the bathroom and Carol had just finished shaving Ben. She and Angel took turns performing that duty. Carol was now sucking Ben's cock into her throat rubbing her nose into his pubes. He was getting close but she didn't stop. She was breathing through her nose with difficulty as her throat convulsed on Ben's cock. Angel was below her sucking her clit. She also had two fingers pushed deeply into Carol's pussy and two fingers from her other hand buried in her little sister's ass.

Ben shouted, "That's it, Sis. Suck that cock. Finger my ass. I'm going to fill your tummy!" He began to throat-fuck her hard while she wormed a finger into his ass teasing his prostrate. "Oh! Shit! Suck that load! Now!" His cock began to throb and he held her head to keep his cock deep in her throat as his load shot directly into her stomach. She didn't fight him as he emptied his balls. Carol came to her sister's fingers and mouth squirting her juices on her sister's face. Carol didn't stop sucking until her brother pulled out with his cock hard and ready again. He moved over to Angel and pulled her up on her knees and pushed hard into her ass forcing the sphincter to allow him entry. Angel screamed into Carol's pubes as his cock bottomed out in her unprepared and unlubricated ass.

"You are a bastard, Ben!"

"Angel, you get off on the pain as much as the sex! Keep eating and fingering Carol and I will pound your ass!" Angel bent to her sister's pussy taking the clit between her teeth and worrying it. She added a third finger to her sister's pussy and then a third finger to her ass. Ben was slamming Angel's ass hard trying to pound his pelvis into the tiled floor of the bathroom through her body.

Angel knew her brother had just unleashed his load down her sister's throat so she would get a hard, painful, and pleasurable fuck. Every thrust of his cock was forcing a grunt from her lips. Her sister liked that and moaned with her. Angel added a fourth finger to Carol's ass rotating and finger fucking her younger sister's' butt. Carol was moaning with the same pleasure and pain as her older sister. Ben was hammering Angel's ass. His sister didn't want her fucking gentle and he was trying to accommodate her deep desires despite her moans of pain. Soon, he would begin to slap her butt cheeks making that ass red and forcing her to orgasm until his cock shot a load into her butt giving her the big one.

For twenty minutes, Ben sodomized and spanked his older sister and she grunted and moaned. Carol was grunting now with four fingers in her pussy and in her ass. She had come hard from Angel eating her out and now was being helplessly carried along with her older sister's orgasms as her holes were manually stimulated. Finally, Ben felt his cum rise and his balls tighten. He shouted, "Take it, Sis! Feel my load in your ass!" He pumped five good squirts into her receptive ass flooding her bowels with his white semen. She screamed with him as she came setting off Carol from the vibrations on her clit. The three moaned through their climaxes until their bodies relaxed.

Ben pulled out of Angel's ass and stood. He moved to Carol who took him in her mouth. She loved to suck and would suck cock, cunt, or ass and any combination. She cleaned him off thoroughly. She pulled away from her sister and descended upon her leaking rectum. Her mouth went on her older sister's ass and she began to suck trying to get every bit of semen from it. Angel had another orgasm from the mouth working on her ass and she helped by pushing out what she could.

Angel said, "I've got to piss."

Carol rose up to lie on her back in the tub. "I'm here and ready."

Angel lifted over her and emptied her bladder over her face and open mouth. Ben watched for a moment and then walked over to hose down both sisters with his hot piss covering them both.

Their bladders empty, Angel stood up and turned on the water. Carol stood and Ben got in the tub with them. They showered and cleaned each other enjoying the feel of the other two bodies. They turned off the water and toweled themselves dry. They went into their rooms to dress for the day. It was still summer so flip-flops, shorts, and skimpy tops for the sisters were the uniform. Ben wore a tee shirt for his top. None of them wore any underclothing.

They went downstairs to eat a little breakfast. They had just finished when the doorbell rang. Ben went to the door and opened it to his girlfriend, her two brothers, and another couple. All played together. The pool was outside and ready.

Evelyn shouted, "Last one in gets a train run on their ass!" She started to run but her boyfriend, Rick, grabbed her and held her while everyone else stripped and ran to the pool. Rick walked out holding Evelyn tightly as she struggled. When he was close, Carol came out and stripped him. She jumped back in and Rick pushed Evelyn onto a lounge chair while he dived in.

She realized she was last. She removed her clothes slowly letting the rest of them see her body. It was delightful as always. She said, "Next time, I will stand further away from Rick before I make that challenge. Let me swim a little before you do me."

She dived in and swam a bit playing with the rest.

Angel whispered to her and she nodded. They got out of the pool and Evelyn lay across a chaise with a couple of towels to pad her knees and another under her chest to make the lounge more comfortable. Angel went behind her with baby oil and began to oil her rump making it shiny. She then inserted a finger in Evelyn's ass. Pouring a little more oil, she added another finger wiggling them around. Evelyn began to moan as her arousal built. Angel added a third finger rotating them and pulling them in and out stretching her tight ass for the cocks that would be soon invading her body. Angel kept adding oil and then a fourth finger. Evelyn was totally aroused. Her legs had spread to ease the passage of her ass. With a final dollop of baby oil, Angel folded her thumb into her palm and pushed hard popping her entire hand into Evelyn's obscenely stretched ass. Evelyn groaned with pain and arousal as she was painfully stretched. She was moaning constantly, "Fuck! Fuck! Ass! Oh! Shit! Angel! Fuck! Fist!"

She was repeating her words as Angel fist-fucked her butt pushing her hand further up her bowel with each thrust of her arm. Evelyn could no longer say coherent words just groan. Angel had her hand half way to the elbow before Evelyn's moan became truly painful. Angel backed off an inch and began to rotate her arm and Evelyn came hard screaming her climax.

It's really good we live on acreage with no close neighbors. In a subdivision, she would have alarmed the whole neighborhood! She was moaning helplessly as Angel continued to rotate her hand in Evelyn's ass.

Angel slowly pulled her arm and hand from Evelyn's ass. She said, "She's ready now. Fuck her ass!"

Rick, her boyfriend, was first. His cock was normal length but very thick. He pushed into her ass easily and began to fuck her hard. Evelyn was moaning happily taking his thrusts deep into her anal tract. Like most of the rest of the girls, she was no stranger to having her holes filled. She loved sex and took Rick happily until he shot a load into her butt.

Next up was Jack with a long, thin cock. He entered her and she cooed as he went in further. He began to fuck her hard going for a quick climax. He shot the second load in her and his brother, Mike, took his place thrusting deep into her ass.

She moaned, "Shit, Mike! Just fuck me! Don't put a hole in my body!" Mike was thrusting mindlessly making her grunt with every thrust until he unloaded a blast of spermy cream into her butt. He pulled out and Ben took his place pushing in all the way.

Evelyn groaned as her insides were stretched by his size. "Oh! Shit! Fuck me, Ben! Go ahead and slam me! Everyone else has!" Ben began to thrust hard into her nether region pounding into her with hard, deep strokes. He took Evelyn over into another orgasm and she screamed out "Yes! Coming!" Ben fucked a few more strokes and his cock began to shoot a big load into her reddened ass. When he pulled out, his girlfriend, Erin, took his cock in her mouth to suck him clean. She was enthusiastic became she loved Ben's cock no matter where it had been.

Carol began to suck Evelyn's ass trying to get every bit of cum deposited in her bowel out and into her stomach. Evelyn had another orgasm before Carol pulled away leaving her lying on the lounge wasted.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.