My Sluts - Cover

My Sluts

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When I turned 16, I finally noticed how pretty all the girls in my family were. My four sister's and my mom were causing to be hard all day. This is what happened that summer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

“Can I be on top of you Edel?” I asked my fabulous and sexy mom.

“Please do, I’m ready for you, now,” she said raising both of her legs up, and she pulled them all the way to her ears. Her pussy opened, inviting me inside. How hot was this?

I stuck my tongue deep inside my mother’s pussy. She groaned loud, but sounded satisfied. I reached over and got my bottle of Astroglide.

“What’s going on, honey?” She asked.

“I’m taking your ass today Mom. It’s time you knew about anal love!”

She trembled a little, so I said, “I’m going to be very careful. You won’t realize how cautious I can be.”

I read the instructions, and put a dollop on my hand and pressed some up inside her pretty ass. I heard her take a big breath and a giggle. I put some on my dick as well. I closed the lid, put it away and did some precision prodding at her tiny little Rosebud.

“How do you like it so far, mom?”

“Go ahead and put it in further. Maybe an inch at a time?”

I got a little anxious and pushed two inches inside. I was almost halfway in when, “Edel I’m home!” came from downstairs. It was dad.

“Pull out Joseph, right now,” she said in a loud whisper.

“No, I will not! It’s time he knew about us!”

“With your penis up my butt ... Now, you want to tell him?”

“He must be thinking something is going on ... why not now?” I said pushing the rest of me inside in one swell foop.

“DAD, we’re upstairs in your room. Come on up!”

Hearing him coming up the stairs then opening up the door, he walked in, and saw me attached to his wife up her butt, “Joseph, why are you in our ... Oh, dear god? Are you fucking your mother up the ass? And you haven’t asked me to join you yet?”

“Honey, I knew something was going on, but I didn’t think it would be your own son,” he said removing his clothes in a heartbeat. “I quit today, deciding we needed more time together. Joseph, how long have you been doing this with your mother?”

“This is my first time in her butt, Dad, but about two weeks or so. I heard she wanted another baby, so I thought I would help out all I could,” I said. I was thrusting in and out of her very roughly while our discussion was going on. She was more embarrassed than I was.

“Well, you aren’t going to get her pregnant that way. Mind if I join you two? Lean back honey ... while he’s in your butt, I will do what I can inside your beautiful pussy, if that’s OK with you guys?”

Hearing my father being so understanding and seeing him naked and talking dirty to mom, I got expanded inside her fabulous ass and pulled her back towards me giving dad the chance for us to DP my mother.

Yeah, I knew what that term meant! I just never thought I would ever be doing this to my mother. I was beginning to feel his dick inside her, and we were stroking inside her with the same rhythm.

“How did you talk her into being butt-fucked, Joseph?” he asked.

“I just did it, hoping I could get her past the uncomfortable first few moments of it. Why did you quit?”

“I realized that after I gave that little speech about being conservative with money, I concluded that I needed to be more spontaneous. Quitting my job to come home and make love to my beautiful wife seemed rather spontaneous. Is anyone else around here getting fucked in the ass, besides your mother? Any of your sisters?” he asked very casually as we were both stroking deep in her two orifices.

“She’s the first in the butt, but I have been making love with each of my sisters, trying to get them all pregnant ... including this beautiful woman we have sandwiched between us!”

Mom was grunting as we were inside her together.

“How are you doing at that so far?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.