New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"No discussion of sexual activity can be complete without pregnancy and child-rearing, for that is what our sexual urges were created for. While parenthood is not necessary for a completely satisfying sexual life (and, in fact, it is not good for the emotionally immature), neither is it true that parenthood must always kill the libido. With the right attitude, loving parents can also remain loving sexual partners, giving their children a chance at a happy home that they otherwise would never have."

-- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

A few days after Liz and Dick's initiation, we were celebrating it by having a fuckfest with all four of us sharing the same bed, something we didn't do much anymore. We weren't going for simultaneous orgasms this time, but we got pretty close anyway. First, I balled Louise while Dick got it on with Liz, and then we screwed each other's wives, all in the same bed. On that night, the sexual energy was so high that both of us men were hard again within a few minutes of our first orgasms, and yearning for more pussy. By this time, of course, the distinction between spouse and non-spouse had been obliterated. I was free to lust after each woman equally, and satisfy that lust, and Louise felt free to seduce Dick or me at her pleasure. So it was with no qualms at all that as I felt my cock harden for the second time, I nudged Dick aside into Louise's waiting arms, and slipped my boner into Liz's cunt, which was still slick and spasming from her climax with her husband. Dick lost no time in entering my wife, and his second orgasm came within minutes of mine.

When we guys were both soft from spewing our second loads, we watched the girls keep the ball rolling with a bit of Sapphic sex. The wives insisted on drinking the double load of cum that was oozing from each other's twats, so while they did their sixty-nines, with their lips on each other's pussies, Dick and I did one of our own, sucking each other's dicks to a third erection and tasting the pussy juices of both women on our cocks. As I licked and sucked that beautiful rod of his, I reflected on how far we had come in our sexual journeys. A few years ago, we had never even tasted a cock, and now we were blowing each other like we'd been doing it forever. Of course, we had plenty of cocks to practice on at New Arcadia, where gender differences were generally ignored when giving or receiving oral sex, and whatever inhibitions we had were washed away in the waves of pleasure we experienced when we were getting blown. Now all we wanted to do was give that pleasure back, which is what New Arcadia is all about. The fact that my cock was the recipient of his attention made it all the sweeter.

He was just getting the hang of willing his cock to go hard or soft on command, and I took full advantage of that to roll his cock around in my mouth when he was semi-flaccid. I knew he loved that sensation. By this time, I was fairly adept at the trick, and encouraged him to take my lead.

After a half an hour or so of this, I could tell he was close to ejaculating, and I was close, too. When he started humming to give my cock a teasing buzz, I knew that that was his way of signaling that he was approaching the point of no return. I started humming back, and I felt his cock give a series of pulses as gobbets of his bittersweet sperm flooded my mouth. I gave myself permission to cum, too, and I heard him groan as I shot my load onto his tongue while I swallowed his cum and cradled his balls in my hand. We kept the suction up until both of our cocks were soft again. The girls had been orgasming almost constantly during this time, not the pulse-pounding climaxes of cock-fucking, but the warm buzz that they can maintain for minutes on end when giving each other oral.

Dick and I uncoupled and kissed, and then we kissed our wives. We lay that way in post-coital bliss, our sweaty bodies nestled together, and then Louise broke the silence. "There's something I want to tell you," she announced as she gave her right nipple an idle squeeze. "George and I talked it over last night. We want to have a baby."

"That's wonderful!" Liz said, her own finger drawing lazy circles around her clit. "I always thought you two had a way with children. You'd be a great mom!"

"Well, I felt we needed to talk it over with you two. It's your house, too, and you're as much our husband and wife to us as George and I are to each other. So it's your future, too."

"Thanks for the compliment, Louise! And speaking for myself, I see nothing but happiness in the future for us, with or without babies." Liz looked at Dick, who was nodding vigorously. Was he thinking of seeing Louise's belly swelling with a child? Or was it the thought of actually fucking her in that state? I groped his cock and found it already stiffening yet again, after three orgasms. Yup, the thought was turning him on! And to tell you the truth, it was turning me on, too. Liz gave my cock a squeeze and giggled as she felt it swelling once more. "You horndog!" she whispered into my ear.

"The thing is, though, that I'll be going off birth control," Louise continued. "I'll still be fucking guys, but except for George, they'll all need rubbers until I'm sure I'm pregnant. Including you, Dick."

"No problem," Dick said.

"Of course, it's going to make a big difference in our sex lives, particularly toward the end and after I deliver. I probably will have to depend on Liz to keep both of you guys happy, and that puts a burden on her."

"What burden?" Liz asked. "I'm looking forward to it!" As she said this, she spread her legs wide, grabbed her inner labia, and pulled them apart to show us her slick hole, now cleaned of its oozing cum and ready for more.

She winked at me and said, "When do we start?"

"Not so fast, girl!" Louise protested. "I'm still in the game! But tomorrow, I'm going to have the IUD and the implant removed, so rubbers will be mandatory fuckwear for Dick."

"Then let me sleep with you tonight, Louise," Dick said. It's my last chance to ride you bareback for a while, and I want to take it!"

And that was the arrangement. Dick got one more night, plus the next morning, to pump his swimmers into Louise's womb, while I fucked his wife senseless. (Or was it she who fucked me senseless? We were both pretty groggy.) After that, we continued to swap sexual partners as usual, but when Dick fucked Louise, he made sure to use one of the twelve dozen condoms we bought.

That lasted about two months, after which Louise announced that Dick didn't need the rubbers any more. She was pregnant. We ended up with five condoms left over. That meant that Louise had had a spurting dick inside her a hundred and thirty nine times in those two months, and that didn't count the fifty-some times she'd balled me, or the dozens of boys she'd jacked off into her mouth or onto her tits. Only in New Arcadia would she have accomplished that! I was proud of her.

After a short bout of morning sickness passed, her sex drive heightened, and she'd grab whichever man was hard and ball him until he ejaculated into her. As soon as the guy softened, the other one would take his place in her cunt and the pumping would continue. If the first guy wasn't hard again by then, she'd get it on with Liz, or with one of the many toys the girls shared. She was insatiable! Not that we minded, of course.

The pregnancy was the ultimate bonding moment for the women, I think. When Louise's nesting instinct kicked in, Liz was there to share it vicariously with her. As my wife's belly swelled, we found ways to fuck comfortably, and every mother at New Arcadia was eager to share what they'd learned. My mentors Marcie and Abby were particularly helpful, since they'd been active New Arcadians during their own pregnancies, and there was nothing about pregnant coitus that they hadn't tried. Dick and I didn't really need much instruction, since we'd already fucked those women in just about every conceivable position; it was merely a matter of refining our technique to suit the conditions of pregnancy. I was surprised to find that Louise was more in demand as a sexual partner than ever before. It seems that a lot of men get off on fucking knocked-up women, and were delighted to satisfy her raging hormones. It was a good education for them, too, particularly the teenage boys that Louise liked to have as sexual partners. It was one of those boys (Bruce, I think) that actually got her milk flowing by balling her as he sucked on her increasingly sensitive tits, not long before she delivered. That may have been due to the fact that she always enjoyed having her nipples sucked on, and that may have triggered the onset of lactation. By the time the baby arrived, we were all drinking from her tits, and her milk supply was impressive.

Over the next few months, we continued to visit New Arcadia almost weekly. During Louise's last weeks of pregnancy, she found sex to be somewhat a challenge, but Liz stepped up to the plate and kept me satisfied. It turned out to be good timing, because Dick had to go to sea again about a week before the baby was due, and didn't come home for a month, so Liz and I both got what we needed. Louise sometimes asked us to ball in the bed right next to her, which we were happy to do. After the baby was born (we named her Lara, after my mother), Liz and Dick were essential to keeping the household running smoothly. By the end of her postpartum two months, Louise had fully resumed her sex life, and she was as hot as ever. Plus, she had breasts full of milk to play with, and after she'd fed Lara, she gave us all a taste. Needless to say, her status as a Milk Maid enhanced her popularity at New Arcadia, particularly among the young lads she favored as sexual partners. Her nipples, already fat, became over an inch long with the constant sucking, and leaked like crazy whenever she orgasmed.

Well, Liz must have decided that motherhood wasn't that bad, after all, because about six months after Louise became pregnant, she gave me a box of condoms. She wanted a baby, too, and she wanted it to be Dick's. "It really doesn't matter to me whose baby it is," she said. "I know you'll love it as much as you love Lara. But it's important to Dick, and it will make it easier for the kid if Dick's the biological father." So it was my turn to wear the rubbers for a while ... the first ones I'd worn in years. But sex with Liz was certainly worth it!

In fact, we found ways to play with my cum-filled condoms. She'd suck the sperm out of them and then French-kiss me, letting me taste my jism in her mouth. Or she'd drip my jism onto her belly or her nipples or the sensitive insides of her thighs. Then she'd smear it around and make me lick it off. Sometimes, Louise would come into the room just after Liz and I had fucked. After peeling the condom off me, my wife would drip the cum onto her long, swollen nipples and let us nurse. The slightly sour taste of the sperm would complement the sweetness of her milk, creating a flavor all its own. We joked that if Borden's could put that flavor in their milk, they'd never be able to keep it in stock!

But that cum-play didn't last long, because Liz was pregnant within a month and resumed fucking us bareback. Her pregnancy went even more smoothly than Louise's, and she delivered a healthy baby boy which we named Jude. That put her off vaginal sex for a few weeks, but Louise made sure that Dick had a cunt to jizz into whenever he needed it. That was another advantage of the Gregorio system.

In fact, it was then that we developed another kink in our lovemaking. I came home one day to find Dick and Louise in bed. Dick was butt-fucking Louise, a kink he'd come to like through sex play at New Arcadia, but which Liz didn't get off on. It was a beautiful thing to see them lying on their side, with Dick behind Louise with his cock up her ass, slowly pumping in and out of her as she played with her engorged clitoris. When they saw me undress, they smiled in welcome, and Louise lifted her hand from her vulva to beckon me with a pussy-soaked finger. I had originally thought that she wanted me to suck on her milky tits, but she wanted more. "Fuck me, George," she said.

"Dick's already fucking you, dear."

"No. I want you both."

Well, two holes, two cocks! Without uncoupling from Louise, Dick rolled onto his back. I lay down on top of them, my cock swelling at the anticipation of sharing my wife's body simultaneously with Dick. As I hardened, I played with her milk-oozing breasts as she continued to frig herself. Then I slid inside her and felt Dick's cock sliding against mine, separated only by Louise's vaginal and anal walls. As I moved, he moved. I asked Louise what sort of action she wanted, and she said, "Just pump at slightly different rates, so I can feel you go in and out of sync. Marcie says that always gets her off." That took a little bit of doing, but once we sorted out that I would be the one with the faster tempo, it went pretty smoothly. What a sensation that was! It was as if Louise's cunt had a whole new trick to play.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.